Having problems with Yahoo!?

Yahoo! reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 21, 2006. The latest review Comments was posted on Jun 19, 2021. The latest complaint yahoo website is unsafe and dangerous! was resolved on May 28, 2018. Yahoo! has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1280 reviews. Yahoo! has resolved 87 complaints.

Yahoo! Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yahoo! Customer Service. Initial Yahoo! complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yahoo! above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yahoo!. Discuss the issues you have had with Yahoo! and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Yahoo! Complaints & Reviews

Yahoo!Change of my email address

I want to change my email address from [protected]@yahoo.com to [protected]@yahoo.com This is because I mistakenly entered inaccurate email during registration in one of my youth empowerment programs and once registered and apply fully, you can not make a change of your email.
Please I want you to reach Yahoo so they can change my email address from [protected]@yahoo.com to [protected]@yahoo.com

Kind Regards,
Nnenna

Yahoo!Article

Please remove the article "White people least likely to wear masks consistently, study finds" by Abby Haglage. It is filled with comments and assumptions about people based on their race.

While the study may be factual, although I'd doubt the margin of error was considered to arrive at a statistically significant difference, much of the article and corresponding slideshow draw broad-based conclusions that will only reinforce the "them" principle. We shouldn't see race, but this type of article not only puts it front and center but also stokes resentment.

Jan 25, 2021

Yahoo News — Hate crime to whites

White people least likely to wear masks consistently, study finds Yahoo Life Wellness ABBY HAGLAGE January...

Yahoo!Yahoo account

My phone was shut off so I can't open any Yahoo app to open my account. At the same time I bought a new laptop in which Microsoft changed my password, blocking me from laptop. After calling Yahoo customer service seven times, each time I was told Yahoo would not hang up on me. I gave them my email and they hung up on me seven times ina row. The email is
      [protected]@yahoo.com

I can be reached at
      [protected]@gmail.com

Yahoo!Search engine results

There is a website that your search engine is showing under the results under "bison history"

I am working with Wix right now to have the actual page removed, but I would like it removed from the search engines as well. Thank you

Yahoo!Search feature

There is nothing wrong with your search engine but that's the page I was on, when I noticed one of your advertisements (ABC Underwear) had an ad for men's underwear that featured a man photographed from the neck down, wearing pink boxers with his penis and scrotum hanging out the front.

I don't think I need to go into how inappropriate that is. Not to mention that's it's on the first page of your search feature, where any child could see it because I don't think things are censored on the results pages, are they?

I have enclosed a screencap.

Search feature

Yahoo!News items

Why is it that you are perfectly happy to allow all journalists to write their opinion on a daily basis ( their opinion does not make it a fact ) without allowing us the public the right to question their opinion. Just because I and many others do not agree with their opinion does not make our questioning offensive or racist or bigoted. You have removed our right of free debate, what kind of democracy do you believe in when you only allow one side to have their say.

• Su
                Susan W. Mowry Jan 20, 2021

I totally agree!

• Ri
                Rich223 Jan 27, 2021

@Susan W. Mowry My thoughts as well! I refuse to read any Yahoo news article if commentary at the end is disabled! What kind of one-sided nonsense is that??

Yahoo!Advertising scams

I have purchased two items that scroll through your news feeds. Both not received, one (Hypersoft Sneakers) has absolutely no way to contact. No email, phone number doesn't work, online requests cannot be submitted. The other one has responded, but no luck yet

Please vet these advertisers better !!

I sure they are SCAMS. We, your readers, deserve your attention to this .

Yahoo!Yahoo News

Stop running face news articles on Yahoo News. News journalist and reporters are suppose to be neutral and get to the truth not be partisan about a story because they don't like the sitting president or politicians. The election was rigged and there is so much evidence to proof it. Also, most of the news articles have bad grammar and misspelled words. Your reporters need to go back to journalist school and learn how to do their jobs correctly. You Yahoo also need to stop pushing one side of the story which is the untruth side.

Yahoo!Mail

Just want you to know that it is entirely obvious that you are terrorist supporting democrats... no objective news at all... Marxist doesn't fly in this country anymore. I will be ending anything yahoo... email and your crappy Yahoo Mobile... I will not support any anti-American, anti-Constitution, communist corporations.. how much did you donate to the terrorist organization BLM???
                  should I donate to BLM? | Yahoo Answers
                  Search domain answers.yahoo.com/question/index? qid=20201003214617AAXcNGmhttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20201003214617AAXcNGm
                  Yes. BLM is not a left wing extremist group like most right wing extremists think. It is just an organization trying to get their voices heard and most people who criticize it for being a Marxism left wing extremist group are just racist [censored] who support Trump and don't care about the community. Your money will be put to good use if you donate.

Dec 12, 2020

Yahoo! — Your editorial choices

What's wrong with you? Half the country disagrees completely with the way you frame almost every one of your...

Yahoo!Yahoo mail

1.12.2020 - I have opened my Yahoo Mail after not using it for a few months and have learned that all settings have being changed and ALL MY INBOX MAIL (more then 50 of them) has gone!! Photos, family, friends, jobs, info, addresses, news...all gone!! i am very disappointed and angry - I have used Yahoo Mail for more than 8 years and nothing like this happened before. I want to know if it is possible to restore my e- mails and how. Please send me information on ukanna4u @yahoo.com

Yahoo NewsBlatant bias in reporting

Your news coverage is as bad, perhaps worse than cnn. Your bias is so bad I can't even call it news. Your "employees" are not journalists, they are progressive advocates. You people should be ashamed!!!

Disrespectfully,
                      Richard gilmore

Yahoo!Posting fake news

It is appalling to watch yahoo continue to post FAKE news [censored] on the election. None of you social media platforms or the fake news media have the authority to announce the election winner. About 80% of Americans have lost complete trust in your one sided news crap. Quit being idiots and post real [censored], like we don't have a winner yet. Y'all will look like fools when you are WRONG! Trump shouldn't concede with the [censored] he continues to hurdle. I hope his first move is to defund the media! That would be the best day of 2020.

Posting fake news

Andrea Smith Dec 05, 2020

I agree. I vomit in my mouth every time I access my Yahoo email account which I've had for 25 years! If it wasn't for that and the fact everyone has my email, I would exit Yahoo. They're security sucks, and the liberal fake news is like I said, word vomit that we're forced to endure. Please offer an option for Yahoo Mail Users to see a blank screen vs your propaganda whilst signing in to check our email.

Nov 20, 2020

Yahoo — Content

I know Verizon also owns Huffington Post which is bleeding money. I'm guessing they moved some of those...

Yahoo!News articles

This is what you idiots post after yet another piece of [censored] "news story" ……. Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.

This is what you put after obviously biased reporting. A story you do not want anybody to question. Whatever happened to just the facts? Why lead readers, or the sheep that read your [censored]?

Show the following to those that you allow to put stories on your [censored] site...

"Objectivity in journalism aims to help the audience make up their own mind about a story, providing the facts alone and then letting audiences interpret those on their own... Objective reporting is meant to portray issues and events in a neutral and unbiased manner, regardless of the writer's opinion or personal beliefs."

Not what occurs when I read stories on this site...

Nov 14, 2020

Yahoo — "today" news section

There are usually about 40-50 stories that when you move your mouse over the headline, the story appear...

YahooBias

I resent the fact that Yahoo has shut out the comment section. This is what they do in totalitarian countries where the media is controlled by those in power. This speaks volumes that you do not stand for Freedom of Speech. I have been following the electoral updated count everyday which you prominently displayed on your website. I have read that President Trump was declared the winner both in Alaska and North Carolina. When I went to look at Yahoo webpage, the electoral update is gone. Why?

• Le
                                Leann Morris Dec 11, 2020

Amen bunch of fake, RACIST, biased [censored]

• Fr
                                Free Thinker Nov 14, 2020

What do you expect because Yahoo is the most anti-Trump media on the web. I've never seen so much hate from a website! Everyday for at least a year negative negative negative comments about President Trump and his family. How awful that we're to believe people actually want all illegals to just walk across the border, get free health care and more, because, well why?? Biden's a know pedophile and liar. Shameful this website keeps promoting this A.H. Who runs that company?

Yahoo!Your terribly biased opinions.

Every day for the past 4 years your articles have been so biased. I only see them because Frontier has your biased website on for my emails. It makes me sick. Today I see raving about Jill Biden's dress, which in my mind was frumpy, but never, never was there an articles that was favorable to Melania who dressed to perfection. It is so disgusting that I can't hardly stand it. When are your reporters going to see that there are a lot of us Trump supporters and conservative people that you are alienating. But obviously your website is so liberal that you couldn't possibly be decent about anything.

Yahoo!Taken people's freedom of speech away

Now that the election is almost over, does that mean that Yahoo is going to give conservatives their Right to Freedom of Speech back or does Yahoo plan to continue to make sure that only Liberals or Socialist views are represented? I was just curious how long Yahoo planned to take away the rights of some people and allow rights to only one group of people. I must have mistakenly thought that I was living in a Free America or something.

• Wh
                                    White Cedar Nov 23, 2020

The owner being a member of the Communist CCP, you cut out freedom of speech. "News on Yahoo is set up to keep people comments and conflict facts from some who are in the United States "100% of freedom of speech was ripped out of Yahoo to disrupt election for President and boosts funding to Socialist Democrats, Or plain old and ugly Communism" We have to initial U.S. Sen. Joseph McCarthy or in Process of "McCarthyism". Every one who is communist the Congress and the Executive branch should stop working with Communists in America at all cost, and restore the people rights to Freedom of Speech.

• Ss
                                    SSalvo Nov 17, 2020

Since Yahoo has stopped readers' comments, I just read the headlines and refuse to read their biased and petty articles. So much negative stories. These people are so unhappy with themselves. I feel sorry for them.

• Fr
                                    Free Thinker Nov 14, 2020

Well you/we are not free anymore . Yahoo is a cancel culture, pussified website who only consider their own agenda.