Having problems with MetroFax?

MetroFax Customer Service Contacts

Washington Office:

Adress:
13400 NE 20th St STE 49
Bellevue, WA 98005

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MetroFax Customer Service. Initial MetroFax complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MetroFax above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MetroFax. Discuss the issues you have had with MetroFax and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MetroFax Complaints & Reviews

Jun 16, 2020

MetroFax — Received axes that are a mistake and the wrong number credit

I spoke to your representative today concering a fax that stated it was 3 pages sent to my fax line. The fax...

MetroFaxcancellation of contract

I signed up in July 2019 and used it once. I did not use it again so i sent an email cancelling it. Then I forgot about it as I had a personal matter to deal with over the next months. I sent and email telling them to cancel it in Oct and they continued to bill me.

When i saw that i was still being billed i contracted them by chat. They told me that and email is not enough to cancel i had to chat with them by chat or phone.

I told them to cancel the account and ask they refund me for Oct. November and December. They refused.

I won't do business with companies that make you go through steps to cancel, then they offer you a reduction in price to stay. Why not be good to the customers that you have then you can retain them.

I cancelled by email and they continued to bill me. I ask for them to refund me and they said no. Bad business bad attitude. I would never go back to them.

JaneSS Jul 10, 2020

I recently had the same problem with Metrofax as Toni Abruzzo. After 7 years of business with Metrofax, I recently decided to cancel because I found that I really no longer have a need for fax. I went to their website to read how to cancel. Their website stated that you could email them to cancel. I emailed (asking for confirmation that they received the email). Got busy and did not think of this again for a month. This time, I went through the chat to cancel. It finally worked. I recently received notice from my credit card that they are denying the credit for the extra month charged on the card. I went back to their website to find proof that an email was one of the choices to cancel your account and found that it is no longer a choice. Sometime within the last 2 months they changed this policy. Now the policy is to chat with them or call them to cancel. I will never do business with a company that I find dishonest and uses trickery practices with their clients. It's stupid to do this when a customer has been loyal to you for 7 years... All to keep $9.95.

• Ag
      AGrownUp Dec 28, 2019

A company doesn't legally (atleast in the US), have to accept cancellations by email unless the terms of service( you read and agreed to them) specifically state that you can cancel by email.

What most likely happened is they replied to your emails telling you to call in or use chat, and you didn't get the email. Don't want to have to call or chat? Don't sign up. Read the agreement.

It was your responsibility to follow up and you didn't do it. Grow up and accept it.

MetroFaxvirtual fax service

Horrible company. Signed up for the free trial. Sent a couple of faxes and decided I really didn't need the service. Searched how to cancel and finally found a telephone number to call. Spoke to an agent I could barely understand advising I wanted to cancel the service. He continually tried to talk me out of it and kept making offers to stay. I finally said absolutely not and he said ok.
    Soon after the trial expired I got a billing email advising my credit card wasn't going through. I ignored this assuming their system just hadn't updated the cancellation yet. But then I received more requests advising my account was past due. I finally replied requesting they stop harassing me with billing requests since the account had been canceled during the trial. They told me to call the number because they won't accept that info by email. I told them I already called them months before to cancel. They are now saying I still need to call again and unless I can provide a cancel code (the agent I spoke with never gave me one), then the account will be listed as a past due account.
    Absolute scammers. Worst company I have ever dealt with. RUN, DON'T WALK, AWAY!

• Ag
        AGrownUp Dec 28, 2019

Proof or it didn't happen.

MetroFaxservice

I have had money taken off my debit card thru metrofax amount of 33.75 and I dont even have a account or service thru your company or anything.. I would like my 33.75 dollars refunded back to my debit card.. because we dont even k owed what this company offers or has... the transaction was on June 27 2019 at location [protected] CA 900028... my debit card ending in 0191. My debit card number shouldn't even be on file for any service thru your company

service

MetroFaxonline fax

This company makes it very hard for you to cancel your account. This is very unprofessional and I would never buy anything again from this company.

I had this service for like 10 years and hardly ever used it so when I went to cancel they gave me a hard time on the phone and I never got the cancellation email they promised. I had to go to my AMX account and put a freeze on the payments to them.

They should do what every legitimate business does online and that is make it easy to cancel the service on their website. I probably would have stayed wih them if not for this.

MetroFax Unit 3.1, Woodford Business Park Santry, Dublin 17 Ireland j2 Global VAT Number: IE 6399517U Registration Number: 379517Efax service

I had signed up with Metro Fax for a triel to see later there is no way to cancel for the service. I wrote several times to the company and was told to cancel it had to be via phone, I live in Canada and the company is in ireland.
          I want the service canceled and returned 2 month of payments taken out of my account in the USA.
          Legally there have to be instructions for cancelation of service on a website.

MetroFaxAvoid!

These guys are the worst ever. I wanted to cancel my account so I sent them a message. Their rep replied nothing.
            Later I got another bill from MetroFax. I sent them another message, asked them to cancel my account and stop taking my money, and nothing again! They continued to ignore me and charged me every month.
            Later, thanks to the reviews I saw online I found out that you actually need to call them to cancel. Finally got rid of them. Avoid!

Metrofax.com — Account cancellation

I had an account on www.metrofax.com and was a subscribed member. Recently I've decided to cancel my...

Metrofax.comThe company continued to charge me for cancelled account

Scam, scam, scam. I created account on the website www.metrofax.com couple of months ago, but I haven’t used it frequently, so I decided to close it. I called them and told to cancel my trial and the rep told “ok”. But after that these jerks continued to take money from me. I have no idea how stop them, ‘coz they ignore me. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop bogus charges. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Metrofax.comThey continued to take money from me, but didn't help at all

I used the services of the company www.metrofax.com. I recently cancelled these services, but these ### continued to charge me. WTF? I contacted the online chat agent, but after she heard my problem, she told to wait and vanished somewhere. The worst services and attitude, so better avoid these jerks. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Metrofax.com — They refused to return money

I recently found the website www.metrofax.com, which offered 30 days free trial. I signed up for it, but I...