Reliance Communications Logo

Reliance Communications

Having problems with Reliance Communications?

A Block, 2nd Floor, Reliance Communications Limited, DAKC, Kopar Khairane
Navi Mumbai
India - 400 710

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Reliance Communications.

Complaints & Reviews

Reliance Communications Limitedcdma cellular service for smartphones

Dear all, this is the complaint regarding reliance cdma network. I have taken zero rental plan which consists of unlimited calls, data, sms, roaming. For this plan I have paid advance rental of rs.10000 on 31/01/2015, which is for 1 year subscription. Upto may the network was fine. After that signal issue arised at july month (Many times, I didnt get signal to call even to cc) I have given complaint to cc and they said resolved in 30 days, 30 days gone and 90 days came as new commitment. Problem till date not resolved. I have an doubt with my htc desire 816 and given to service center to rectify the antenna problem if any.. But the mobile is in good working condition. Now again the cc people asking 90-120 days to resolve the issue, for what purpose I have taken this totally waste of money. Is reliance people going to refund money for non usage of service due to their network issue? My relationship number with reliance communication is [protected] I have an doubt that whether they are able to undersatand my issue or not. If there is legal people who can help me in this regard? (Refund of my amount) reliance communication: I m in a plan to port my number (If tower is reachable the first work I do is port) thanks, krishna

Reliance Broadbandfacing broadband connectivity issues

Pathetic reliance customer support hi all, since oct'15 month i am facing broadband connectivity issues, out of 30 days it works only for 2 - 5 days in this month. After registering the complaints for the same no action taken by the reliance communications officials. Nobody in the whole company listen your complaint and you'll get new complaint no. Every single day you called the customer care no [protected]. I registered the complaint on 15 oct'15 (Thursday) with request id [protected] and till now it is not resolved. Almost every day i talked with so many customer care executive. . After calling them only one thing i heard that wait for 24 hours with that time period it will be resolved nothing else. But so far the issue is not resolved & no further information has been provided by reliance communication i don't know how reliance communication is taking care of their loyal customers to resolve a broadband connectivity issue after 8 days. On the contrary, i am wondering to whom i approach for my query to be resolved. This shows what kind of people reliance hired & the quality of service they are providing to the customer. Trai or the concerned body has to take strict actions against reliance communications for not delivering the services. - - sourav manna

• Reliance_Mobile Oct 22, 2015

Dear Sourav,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

• Reliance_Mobile Nov 05, 2015

Dear Sourav,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Reliance Communications Limitedbroadband internet not working / terminated

My account No is [protected]. Broadband Internet is not working at my apartment since 18th September, 2017. I made several complaints, finally, I got in touch with the local office, who told me they won't be able to fix it till another few months. So i decided to terminate two weeks ago. Having paid my bill until 22nd September. I applied for waver of the next cycle, as they keep charging me without any service. I don't want reliance anymore. Today I received a new bill. Upon calling their customer care, they informed me that my account has not been terminated(even though I had received a follow up call). I have applied for waver from 19th September and termination of my account. I refuse to pay for a service I have not received. Terminate it, retake your bill I don't care. I don't want reliance anymore. Also, your customer care is very rude and can't help me for anything.

• Ga
          Gaurav Singh Sep 21, 2015

I had got a recharge of Rs 220 on 20th September 2017 ..and as per your message the recharge was successful..since i talked to some person from 20 th and 21st september 2017 ...may be Rs.50-60 had deducted for call charges...but i am surprised to know that only Rs. 13 is remaining in account/ balance... then i talked to mr. Ashutosh Kumar, senior executive on 21st at 10:30 PM and told him to registered my complain for deducted amount but he refused to do so and he did'nt provide me any complain No. Now i want to returned my extra deducted amount more than Rs. 100. I had talked to your customer care executives and had filed so many requests ..after that also no action has been taken to resolve the problem..kindly see into the matter..and returned my amount at the earliest...

• Reliance_Mobile Sep 22, 2015

Dear Gaurav,

Apologies! To assist you with your current concerns, please help us with the following details, at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds we assure you that we will get the same addressed and fixed on priority.

• Mo

• Reliance_Mobile Oct 23, 2015

Dear Customer,

• Re
          Reviewer78842 Dec 14, 2015

Dear sir This is to inform you that I had being a regular costumer of your network. I had ported my number [protected] in punjab circle from w.bengal circle in postpaid from Lawrence road amritsar outlet.My no. Has been started on 10th Dec 15; but outgoin facilities had been blocked since 11 dec 15 midnight. When I communicated with verification department they informed that they will charge 1000 rs as security money for recontinuing my comnection.why this and my no. Is till not having facility of outgoing and I hav submitted total 800/-for my postpaid connection. Please take proper action Thanking you Praveen kumar [protected] [protected]

• Reliance_Mobile Dec 15, 2015

Dear Praveen,

Ranga Rao Lavu Dec 25, 2015

We have talk time balance in my cell phone no, [protected], in this we have a balance of Rs89/- on 23rd December 2017.At 7.00PM. We check the balance on 24th December 2017, there is Ra's:0-00/-balance at 8-00AM.we try to complaint about it, there is no response up to evening, they take compliant no SR [protected].At that time they told to me there no usage from your side we refund the amount with in 24 hours, but they reply on 25th December 2017, send a message we-attached it here.

Ranga Rao Lavu Dec 27, 2015

This is very bad. We provide information, What information you want from me?

Ranga Rao Lavu Dec 28, 2015

We complaint to the reliance communications on 24th december 2017. Customer care representative said there is no any usage, and reply to us we refund the amount with in the 24 hours. But they reply tome you use gprs, but donot use that, so please return the amount to my phone. Thank you.

Comments

Reliance Communications Limitedsecurity amount not refund, unethical behaviour and lies.

My complaint regarding my security charges are not refund by customer relationship center form Reliance communication Limited. This is my number [protected]. I was port in Vodafone to Reliance in August 2014. Customer executive come to my office and earn Rs.1000 for security. He told me this amount will refund in 4th, 5th and 6th month by auto adjust in these months in 3 parts. By last 10 months every month i request for my auto adjust security in my billing. When i port in Reliance company executive provides me a number of his manager Mr. Rajan Mob. No. [protected]. for my adjustments. But Mr. Rajan every month told me your payment adjust this month but issue gone retain. Last months again i call for my security adjust he told me he is not able refund the security amount and also argue with me and "you dont understand what i m saying" use like this type of word and too much rude with me on the call. So, i request you pls resolve my issue as soon as possible.

security amount not refund, unethical behaviour and lies.

Rahil16 Oct 06, 2015

Please resolve this issue ASAP.

• Reliance_Mobile Oct 06, 2015

Dear Rahil,

• Reliance_Mobile Oct 09, 2015

Dear Rahil,

Our customer service team has been trying to get in touch with you on the above mentioned number, however, there was no response from your end. Hence, request you to share an alternate contact number or a preferable time here using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds so that we can successfully contact you to address your concerns.

Reliance NetconnectDiscontinue of Reliance net connect

Discontinue of Reliance Netconnect+ ([protected]) as per below mentioned e-mail sent to reliance curstomer care

hoozefa shaikh
          Sep 12 (9 days ago)

to netconnect.bro.
          Dear Reliance net connect team,

This e-mail is written on behalf of my sister Ummesafiya Shaikh having Reliance Netconnect + connection with number : [protected].
          We used Reliance netconnect for span of over five years but in recent times with these lavish data schemes available in market from your competitors, I regret to inform that reliance netconnect did not stood a chance (at least the overpriced scheme which we subscribed and were not eligible for recently launched schemes as per local Reliance executives!!) .

Furthermore, the performance of Reliance netconnect has degraded to a level where it has become useless. You may refer my internet consumption for last two months to see that I am hardly able to use any internet.

At the moment, I have already switched to a different internet provider and request you to please discontinue my reliance netconnect connection ([protected]).

Hoozefa Shaikh

hoozefa shaikh
          1:39 AM (2 minutes ago)

to netconnect.bro.
          Dear Reliance net connect team,

Since we have not heard back from you on the trailing e-mail, I am assuming that the disconnection request of Reliance netconnect per trailing e-mail is confirmed,
          Please let me know if further procedure is required

• Reliance_Mobile Sep 20, 2015

Dear Hoozefa,

• Reliance_Mobile Sep 28, 2015

Dear Hoozefa,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number here using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds so that we can successfully contact you to address your concerns.

Reliance Communications

Reliance Communicationsprepaid n. not recharge with net pack

I have recharge my raliance No. [protected] with date pack (internet pack) on 12.9.15 worth Rs. 149. but till now I didnot get an data on my prepaid mobile (internet pack not working).
            you are requested to do recharge my net pack as soon as possible.
            thanking you
            Anju Kalyan

• Reliance_Mobile Sep 16, 2015

Dear Anju,

• Reliance_Mobile Sep 21, 2015

Dear Anju,

Reliance Communications

Reliance Communicationsthe worst service provider and pathetic customer care

The reliance broadband people have taken rs 3000 from me and provided a connection which worked for only 8 days. Since 30/5/15, the connection is not working and reliance people are harassing me every month for payment of bill. A company like reliacne can be so pathetic, that the connection doesnt work for 100 days and nobody bothers. Please never ever take a reliance connection! They are the worst service provider!

Reliance Communicationsmy upc code is not generated

My mobile no - [protected]
                Porting code is not generated
                Iam sending the port sms
                Replay sms is
                This service is temporarily unavailable
                Iam talk to the customercare no of times complaints recvice
                This problam is before 1year
                Plz slove themy problam

Reliance Communications Netconnectdeactivate data card and terminate postpaid connection

Dear Sir,
                  I want to disconnect my Netconnect+ data card (No:[protected], Relationship No.: [protected]) with immediate effect. I tried calling your customer service number.. but I did not get any response. In fact most of the customer care numbers are not working. I searched a lot in your web site to see an option to terminate the connection, but I could not see one. Please help asap.
                  Lenu

Reliance Communicationsno network

my reliance sim card no signal show, no network..from 5 days...emergency mode only... when someone trying to call me.. its say invalid number and please check the number... please solve this problem... my number is- [protected].. westbengal, burdwan,

Reliance Broadband Servicesinternet not working properly

I don't liked the service of reliance Broadband uptill now. As in a month the connection does not works more 20-22 days, in which we have to make complaints daily with no resolution done by your side. Also from last [protected] my connection stopped working, then on 23 & 24 th of July The connection worked a little bit but after that from 25th evening again it stopped working. On the other hand firstly there is no service to tell the customer the bill or to send the bill. When the bill due date is over then the companies representatives contact's & asked to pay the bill. In these types of issues how will be the customer be satisfied from your service and will die to proceed your connection. Many times i had made the complaints about the internet services, about the bill, and also to TERMINATE my internet services... But there's no resolution from your's. So i request to please look through the matter or kindly TERMINATE my service.

Reliance Broadbanddelayed termination and excess bill

Hello,

I feel upset to be bring this issue to Complaintsboard, since I always believed connection termination will be a simple and painless process with Reliance broaband.

To make long story short, I made a broadband connection termination request for my connection with reliance customer care through email on 26th May 2015. But the actual connection was terminated on 1st July 2015 (After 1 month 6 days), the billing department is asking me to pay whole June rent.

My SR id for disconnection request is: [protected] (on 26/05/2015 at 10:01 AM). I have email from Reliance team in my inbox which is a proof of the same.

Ideally a typical disconnection time is 10 days max from the termination request date. And the amount is payable on pro-rata basis for the same.

My Regular billing amount is Rs. 999 + Rs.140 ST (total Rs. 1139 per month)
                        Thus if we calculate this for the 10 days it should be Rs. 333 + Rs. 47 ST (total Rs. 380)
                        So the total payable by me should be (Rs. 1139 + 380 = Rs. 1519)

Now the Reliance broadband billing team (or outsourced lawyers/contractors) team is calling me and forcing me to make a payment of Rs. 2359.

I've repeatedly informed customer care since the time of disconnection that I have not received any bill and any confirmation of termination, but no one really helped. (I have proof of all these emails on following dates).
                        May 25th
                        June 14th
                        June 30th
                        July 5th

I request someone to please help and sort the issue, as billing team is unnecessary harassing me for the payment.

Thanks,
                        Neeraj

• Ne
                            Neeraj A Jul 07, 2015

Also just for your information, i am receiving abusive calls from reliance contractors for not paying the bill. All i am requesting them is to give me fair bill that i can pay. I have not received any bill till date (no hard copy/soft copy received!)

Also during my 3 year history with Reliance, I've been extremely prompt in paying bills, i've paid bills usually 14-15 days in advance every month, someone can check that with Reliance if he wants.

Reliance Gsmunable to send text message

I am using Reliance GSM number since from many years. I haven't used the number for one year as i was out of country. Now I am using it and i don't know what is the problem, the text message is not being sent. It always says message not sent with available balance in it. Can you please consider my complaint and solve my problem as early as possible.

Reliance Broadbandcharging me for non working connection

My internet connection was not working since january 5, 2015 against which I had launched a complaint. Even after repeated follow ups the connection was not restored I launched a complaint for termination and it was terminated in March.

My consumer number is : [protected]

During this period my connection was not working but I am still being charged for it. I keep getting repeated calls to asking me to pay the bill else serious action will be taken against me.
                            When I kept telling the customer care to terminate my connection they did not do that ensuring me that in the least possible time my connection will be restored. They keep me waiting and keep increasing my bill. Then finally they terminate it and then keep calling me up telling to clear the dues.

Today I got a call from the billing center. That lady spoke so rudely and asked me to pay the bill and told me why you are creating such a big issue for such a small amount.

Manikant mahovia Oct 16, 2007

my subscriber id - [protected] i dont know wht the problem in my connection so please anybody visite in my home for check the connection. my home address is that 301, shwarasti A-1 co-op housing society NIBM road pune-48 my cell no :- [protected]

• Reliance_Mobile Jun 23, 2015

Dear Roshni,

• Reliance_Mobile Jun 28, 2015

Dear Roshni,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Landline And Broadband — dead phone and broadband since 6 months

Hi, I am a Reliance Broadband fixed line customer. Landline No. [protected] From past 6 months, there is a...

Reliance Communicationdnd

i am using above reliance mobile number since last 8yrs and my number is register in DND fully but still I am getting marketing calls. when I called on customer care number they are not taking my complain and said that if I will received any msg or calls from reliance then they will take my complain. they can not help for other marketing calls then what is meaning of DND service...for the same problem I called to Vodafone for my different number and they solved my problem. but reliance care is not helping me so how should I do? even I sent to msg on 1909 as per trai format but msg got rejected due to invalid format.
                              so kindly help me with same...

• Reliance_Mobile Jun 16, 2015

Dear Mr. Khan,

Reliance Netconnectconnectivity issue

connectivity issue!!

reliance mdn no: [protected]

hi
                                i have bought reliance netconnect dongle ZTE AC2739 on 11th june 2015.. i got activated on 14 th june at 12:30 am.. and i am unable to connect to internet. i am getting following error " error 691: the remote connection was denied bcoz the user name and password combination you provided is not recognized or the selected authentication protocol is not permited on remote access server" i had followed all the instruction given by helpdesk. please solve this issue

thanks
                                vishal gawande
                                [protected]@gmail.com

Reliance Data Cardnot disconnecting and sending further bills

I applied for disconnecting my reliance data card on 3rd march 2015 Complaint Number-[protected].On 11th March i was charged with another bill of Rs 500, i paid it on 17th march thinking that it was a full and final payment of all my dues.Further on 11th April i was charged with another bill, I contacted immediately to reliance web world and was told that the complain has been sent and that its a mistake and no need to pay it.Then again on 11th of may i was given another bill of 500 RS and then a combined bill of 1000Rs stating that the request was cancelled and i should have registered another complaint, and now i have to pay another 1000rs to clear my dues. Additionally I haven't done any further datausage as i had already opted for BSNL Broadband in the month of march itself.Further due to unsatisfactory response from your customer care I registered a complaint with CONSUMER FORUM in this regard, and on their requirement i am writing this mail.

Hence it is a humble request to the company to disconnect my connection w.e.f. 3rd march 2015 without any payments in the light of the events above.Further I like to add that I have 3-4 more reliance mobile connections at home and myself and have been a loyal customer for more than 5yrs and didn't expect such acts from a company of your stature.
                                  Please resolve the above ASAP.
                                  My Reliance Data Card number-[protected]
                                  Name-Paramjeet Singh Bhatia
                                  Complaint Ref No.-3rd March 2015 -[protected]

• Pa
                                      paddys Mar 08, 2010

i have bought Reliance card on 22 feb-10 .i do not have any information of the activation of the that card.

• Reliance_Mobile May 21, 2015

Dear Paramjeet,

Reliance Communications

Reliance Broadband — harassment and threatening calls from reliance communications

Hello, I had a Reliance Wimax connection on my name with below details. BAN Number: - [protected] MDN...

Pune

Reliance Communications — access charges for re-issue sim

I have lost my mobile with Reliance SIM number [protected], on dated 03-03-2015. Same day i went Reliance...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices