Having problems with Celcom Axiata?

Celcom Axiata Customer Service Contacts

1111 (Customer Service)
+60 196 011 111 (Non-Celcom)
+60 372 002 222 (General Line)
№ 6, Persiaran Barat, Seksyen 52, Petaling Jaya
Selangor
Malaysia - 46200

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Celcom Axiata Customer Service. Initial Celcom Axiata complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Celcom Axiata above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Celcom Axiata. Discuss the issues you have had with Celcom Axiata and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Celcom Axiata Complaints & Reviews

Celcomsms content charges - ref : 1-[protected] on 08 feb 2021 @ 1958hrs

I had made a complaint on 08 Feb 2021 @ 1958 Hrs Ref :1-[protected], Supervisor is En. Hamzah Regarding the SMS content as shown in the bill highlighted in red square attached below. He told me there will be no charges on the SMS content, but why do I still get the charges? Please wave off the charges or else will forward to MCMC, Domestic Complaint Dept for further action, thanks. My phone no., is [protected] for WhatsApp [protected]. - Ong Ah Cheong

Thanks

Ong Ah Cheong
[protected]
whatspp : [protected]

sms content charges - ref : 1-[protected] on 08 feb 2021 @ 1958hrs
sms content charges - ref : 1-[protected] on 08 feb 2021 @ 1958hrs

Celcom AxiataComplain celcom support staff

I am writing to complain your support staff that I called to +[protected].

I am asking my prepaid get terminated because I dint top up for 3 months.

I asked anyway i can check or track my number. But the funny and stupid support girl keep mention "Because your number is terminated. I NOT SURE WHERE YOUR NUMBER GOING. I DONO BECAUSE YOUR NUMBER IS GOING TO RECYCLE". What the hell of these nonsense answer. I call to Celcom support yo find a solution. end up i received "I DONO, I NOT SURE". If you dono about your product. bloody hell please resign from the position. Useless!!!

Celcom AxiataNetwork and customer service

My problem is I faced issue with my data it often jump into EDGE at most of the places. Only comes back after a long while. I approached to customer service via WhatsApp. Case was filed. Result was not tally with the problem filed. So I approached to cs again. Queue for my turn. Finally is my turn, but the staff takes forever to reply me and telling me in high queue. What's the point of the queue? How many person do you handle in one go? And lastly just left the chat without and notice.
      Terrible customer service.

Network and customer service

Celcom AxiataInternet coverage very bad service during at home

Dear celcom,
        I would like to ask about the celcom status was not stable these days, the line very unstable, it suddenly become 3G/H++ and the internet could not use at all, (it's about 10-15 minutes) sometimes it takes me longer time. It's very disturbing me and wasting time went I want to do my office job..if like this better I change the my old telco..

thanks
        Rozaimy

Jan 23, 2021

Celcom Axiata — Request refund charges, bad customer service, upgrade celcom apps

On 23/01/2021, around 6.20pm, I use the Celcom App to change from the Mega M Unlimited to Mega M Lightning...

Celcom AxiataNetwork connection

Dear celcom,
          I would like to ask about the celcom status was not stable these days, the line very unstable, it suddenly become 3G/H++ and the internet could not use at all, (it's about 10-15 minutes) sometimes it takes me longer time. It's very disturbing me and wasting time. I use MEGA plan, but I don't understand why it's always crushes and become like this. Can you solve these problem as soon as possible?

14JAN 2021

Celcom AxiataFibre optic slow

Dear Celcom,

I want to complain about the fibre optic at our place area, Kampung Terawi, Penampang Sabah. Why is the line telephone and internet connection so super slow? Sometimes I cannot call out, not receive the message and the internet line is so super slow. It took a long time to download 1 video!?

Kindly check and do something with our location as per photo. Check my Internal & External IP.

I hope Celcom can resolve this problem or we will change another line.

Thank you.

Fibre optic slow

Celcom AxiataMy line got barred despite overpaid rm673.

My line got barred today 24/11/2020. When I called CS at 8am today they told me my credit limit was exceeded hence the line got barred. My plan including easy phone is 289 monthly and my credit limit is 350. They advised me to increase my credit limit to 640 to unbar as I agreed to them. The timeline for the fix was given is 2 hours - 24 hours. Now 9:36pm and the issue still doesn't resolve yet. I believe this is not my issue, as the company need to set correct logic when client purchase easy phone. The whole day without line is totally troublesome as I couldn't make any urgent calls.

Sep 30, 2020

Celcom Axiata — Plan changes

Dear Sir / Madam, Please be informed that i have purchased the online Easyphone with the order no ...

Celcom AxiataComplain about line and internet connection

Dear Celcom,

I want to complain about the line at our place area, Kota Samarahan, Sarawak. Why is the line telephone and internet connection so super slow? Sometimes I cannot call out, not receive the message and the internet line is so super slow. How many times I complaint but not do improvement.

I hope Celcom please kindly resolve this problem or we just change another line.

Thank you.

Celcom AxiataThe network

Terrible network. I am so dissapointed i pay so much for this every month. The network is so terrible that I always lost temple. When I'm doing my assignment it can suddenly no service. Do you know that waste our time? Do you know we pay so much is not for all this troublesome things? I never see any improvement and not even receive any explanation from Celcom. I will never pay any money for this anymore unless I can see improvement as soon as possible. I am a university student in Subang Jaya and I need smooth network to do my work. The most important of all!!! i want my payment to be worthy not [censored] like this...

Jan 11, 2020

Celcom Axiata — worst customer service

Date: 11/01/2020 Good morning Ms/Mr. I went to your Celcom Service Centre in Kemaman this morning to inquire...

Celcom Axiatanetwork coverage

Internet so slow. I thought that it was my device problems but when i change to wifi, the speed was okay. I try checking internet speed via fast.com. the results are as follows..
                    1. Using Wifi - 14 Mbps
                    2. Using 3g - 310 Kbps
                    3. Using 4g - 21 Kbps

My area is at Jalan Kerdas 4, kg. Kerdas Batu 6 Gombak, 53100 KL

I have experience thos network problem since last three months. And i can't stand to wait the contract ends another 4 months. Please do something or you will loose your customers..

Dec 31, 2019

Celcom Axiata — super slow & unstable network

Dear Celcom, Can you please resolve the unstable and super slow network at Senai, Johor. Because at Senai...

Celcom Axiatainternet plans

I bought the promotional RM10 2GB Triple Quota but sadly there is no triple quota. It is just the ordinary 2GB quota. And i got a 3GB42 promo messages twice, but sadly, when i purchased it, they sent me the message saying that the promo is only for selected customer. If the promo is not meant for me, then why did you sent me the promotional message? I really disappointed because i can't do my work because of this matter. Please recheck this matter very soon. Thank you.

Nov 15, 2019

Celcom Mobile — penipuan perkhidmatan penggunaan telefon

Saya Ahmad Danial Haqeem Bin Ahmad Hisham, Nom I.C: [protected] ingin mendapatkan maklumat tentang statu...

Celcom Axiataslow network

I bought my data plan and it is magnificiently slow. How dissapointed. It is not the first time it happened. I thought celcom is the best network compared to others, but i started to lose trust in this network. I hope this issue will be fixed and of course, as soon as possible. Sometimes when im doing my assignment and searching for information in the internet, the network suddenly out of service.

Celcom Axiatadouble registration for sim card and e-billing

I seriously do not understand why Celcom need to segregate registration progress for new line application and e-billing application. Can't they just do it one time and let us access directly to corporate e-billing system to print bills? Why need extra steps to notify celcom officer to add our new account to existing e-billing system before we can print bills?
                          I talked to agent about this and they have no intention to improve this. And every now and then we have to monitor the 2 application progress despite having 50+ lines registerred with Celcom. Totally pointless and time wasting.

Celcom Axiatapersonal data breach by Сelcom

Hi,
                            Long ago, I have a registered a celcom number under my name; to be used by my mother. This number is [protected]. She is still using this number. No one knows that that number is registered under my name as my mother is the one using that number since beginning.

Today, she receive a call to that number asking for me (Rameshkumar) and started to use vulgar words. My mother has panic and tehn immediately call me. The call came from this number : +[protected]

Now, my complaint is:

1. How come somebody knows that this celcom number registered under my name? That's is why he mentioned my name in that conversation. So, Celcom as breach PDPA, and reveal my number to third party.

2. I want celcom to investigate this issue ASAP and I need a immediate answer on the action taken before I file a case in Malaysian Consumer.

You can contact me to [protected]. My name is Rameshkumar Kesavalu. You can email me to [protected]@yahoo.com

Looking forward for a fast response.

Celcom Axiatadata roaming

Complain about data roaming. I was cancel data rooming since my old plan rm38/month.in beginning year 2019, I received sms ask me change plan rm80/mth. But my roaming didn't cancel, this month I already have charged in data roaming on 5/10. Why didn't told earlier when change plan must cancel rooming? Pls waive the roaming charge and cancel service