Raymour & Flanigan / MattressS&f king mattress

My fiance' and I purchased a entire bedroom set and king mattress in April 2008...after 3 months noticed all the threading was coming out of the mattress. Called Raymour and they sent someone out to take a look at the mattress and the technician stated this is definitely a defect(not the consumers fault). The mattress was replaced in August 2008. This second mattress is now just a year old and the top of the mattress is sagging by the head of the bed. Another technician came out, used a plumber string w/ metal cones attached both ends and it proved the bed is sagging in the one area 1 3/4 inches and said its definitely a defect and customer service will call you. However he also stated it would be understandable if I didn't have a foot board and persons were sitting on the end of the mattress, however that is OBVIOUSLY not the case here. We have a headboard and footboard and the mattress is rotated weekly...-PROBLEM--Raymour is crediting me but why should we get a credit after a year, knowing that the model/style we originally purchased is no longer in stock--discontinued(WONDER WHY)...I don't feel if it's not the consumer and this is clearly A MANUFACTURER'S DEFECT, why should we eat the difference and charge any additional money. If this were our fault, I would take full responsibility. Darn shame that these Co.'s that carry these items all protect themselves--MY QUESTION: "HOW IS THE CONSUMER PROTECTED ON DEFECTED ITEMS PURCHASED?" You would think that Stearns and Foster being a reputable mattress for many years that the actual Stearns & Foster company should stand behind their product...shame on you Stearns and Foster...you should be ashamed after I have posted this message and so many other unhappy consumers and obviously this is probably just a waste of my time writing this, don't feel you are going to do anything...Word of mouth is the best...and will ruin them in the long run...Remember what goes around comes around and that's KARMA...oh yeah, it's made in another country because they can pay the foreigners less money to make the quality of our items like crap...nobody cares but the person whom purchases the junk and then gets stuck w/ it...and of course the mattresses are on sale and are way more expensive..BUT OF COURSE...Did I mention they are on sale--gave us a $1755.00 credit and all there new replaced mattresses are 1900.00 and up...NICE!!! I feel Raymour should go after the manufacturer for the difference...maybe I should contact a lawyer too...I have proof and I will prove to win...this is BS.