Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Logo

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture

Having problems with Raymour & Flanigan Furniture?

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 23, 2006. The latest review 3 piece living room set w/ protection plan was posted on Apr 2, 2021. The latest complaint Customers beware! was resolved on Jul 16, 2014. Raymour & Flanigan Furniture has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 196 reviews. Raymour & Flanigan Furniture has resolved 71 complaints.

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Customer Service Contacts

Fri7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Raymour & FlaniganI bought a loveseat with recliners on the ends

Like I said I bought a Loveseat with Recliners on each side, They had to bring me Four of the same Loveseat recliners on each side, because they broke, everytime, well, the last time I kept calling the eight hundred number and they said they would send a man out to check it, like the other one they didn't believe me, they had some big chairs we were going to try again and if this doesn't work that's it, I tried to, like get them to put the money we had into the big chairs from the Loveseat. But they did not ever do this we lost over Nine hundred dollars, before they brang the big chairs, we had to get rid of the Loveseat, well, they brang the big chairs and they wanted to take a picture of the Loveseat and that's when my husband said no they should believe us and put the Nine hundred toward the big chairs we bought, it was about two weeks or so ago. Well, if it happens again I want my money back. This was in Raymour and Flannigan. I will start paying for this furniture and if something happens, I would like my money back. They wouldn't even do anything for the last Loveseat, they didn't believe me that something snapped under the recliner my husband sat in.

Raymour & Flanigan — Table and chair set, pull up coffee table and lamps. Mattress

This is really ASHLEY furniture disguised as upscale. I bought a bunch of new furniture to upgrade my house...

RaymourFlaniganRidiculous

Back in September I ordered a leather sofa from RaymourFlanigan. It was a very expensive one, cost me over $3000. When I received it I was amazed how great it looked. I was really happy about my purchase. But then I noticed a tear in the platform that holds the mattress. I contacted the company and they promised they would sent out a repair person. No one ever arrived. Then I sent them a message and told them to take it back and refund my money. They said I will be refunded in 3-5 business days, well, I hope so. Right now I'm in the process of waiting for refund. Very poor customer service.

Raymour & FlaniganSectional couch

Before the holidays I bought a sectional couch from Raymour and Flanigan which was promised to be delivered in three days ... I received it a month later. When it arrived and was put together, one entire side was completely on a slant and is not functional. I was told I have to wait a week for a technician to come after spending over $4, 000 on this couch. A couple hours later I went to sit in the recliner part of the couch and it no longer worked. I called the sales associate the helped me at the store and only got switched from one extension to another being told the only thing they can do is send a technician in a week. Now I have a $4, 000 broken and nonfunctional couch sitting in my living room.

Raymour & Flanigan — Stains on white dining room set

Bought white and cherry dining room table and chairs. Notice cherry wood color stain on white of chairs and...

Raymour & Flanigan — Horrible customer service

Purchased a sofa and was told by sales person and manager that it would take 4-6 weeks before I got it. Four...

Sealy At Raymour Flanigan — Misleading and false advertising

Bought a new Mattress and paid for. Suppose to have old mattress removed as agreed and as advertised. When...

Raymour and Flanigan — Customers beware!

Customers Beware!!! The product starts to fall apart within 12 months of purchase. A technician visited our...

Halfmoon

Raymour and Flanigan — Paying for second hand furniture

Purchased a mattress and told if I didn't purchased this paper thin mattress cover for 100.00 I could...

Raymour and FlaniganProducts and lack of service

In 2011 we lost everything on our first floor due to flooding caused by the storm Irene. We had to rebuild and refurnish our home. We bought a gorgeous sofa and chair, tables and lamps from R&F. We took delivery in February 2012. With in 9 months the Sofa and chair cushions lost their shape, one side of the sofa sunk in. This was not a cheap set. The tables all had chips in the paint. We are two middle aged adults - the furniture is not abused or used by a young, bustling family. I was basically told tough and live with it. I wrote Neil Goldberg and suddenly there were alternatives available. The original product was discontinued, so we selected a new set. We have had the power recliner sofa and chair for about a year. The power recliner just suddenly stopped working on both sides. We purchased the platinum protection plan. We waited two weeks for the service call. The tech came out and said the motor shut sown (ya think?). Customer Service agreed with me that I was out of luck and would need to wait an additional 4-6 weeks while the parts are ordered - no other option was provided and the rep gave me a veiled threat of "oh so you dont want me to order the replacement parts?" Very disappointing - 2 separate sets, by 2 different manufacturers did not last more than a year each. I will NEVER purchase ANYTHING from them again. They sell garbage at designer prices and then basically tell you to suck and egg instead of standing behind the product they sell.

• Je
            jemiferr Jul 23, 2014

after asking this debt collector micheal ahern at raymour and flanigan to stop calling me at work, he began contacting my coworkers and discussing my debt with them. i was then advised by my coworkers to put this request in writing which i have done. and he still continues to call me everyday monday through friday. my job is someplace where personal phone calls are not allowed and therefore he threatens my job security.

• Ra
            Raymours and Flanigan Sep 28, 2011

Ddon,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. If you could please send an email with your name, order information and a phone number where you can be reached to [email protected], someone from our Corporate Customer Care team will reach out to you.
            Thank you.
            Raymour and Flanigan

• Dd
            ddon158 Sep 27, 2011

Finally got a new drawer to replace the damaged one that came with the dresser. It took them over 3 months and numerous home visits (each time they came with the wrong drawer) before I finally got the correct one. The kicker is they promise "3 day delivery service" yet it takes them 3 1/2 months to replace a drawer. Customer service sucks! THINK TWICE BEFORE BUYING FROM THEM!

• Gr
            Grafin Sep 01, 2011

Tired to get a refund and they were not interested in gearing my complaint.

I hope the Ceo of the company sees my complaint here and wants to help me with my problem.

• Di
            disgusted customer333 Feb 24, 2011

I bought a dining room set from Raymour and Flanigan. Within 2 weeks the chairs weakened and could not be used. They were stapled by their "staff". Next the screws became loose on the chairs and table. They sent someone over to tighten them. Hey! The heaviest person in our household weighs 130 pounds! Now they are giving me a run a round about replacing this set. Don't buy from Raymour and Flanigan.

• Ti
            Tibaskes Jun 07, 2010

Bought some new furniture there and very unhappy with the quality of the construction. Tired to get a refund and they were not interested in gearing my complaint.

Raymour And Flanigan/Grammercery King 5 PC SetStill waiting for delivery of bed after 5 months!!!

5 months ago I purchased the Grammercery 5 pc. king bedroom set. After 4 damaged beds were delivered to Orion in Ca. I still have yet to receive my bed! I have been sleeping on the floor and never heard a peep out of management, Veronica Neddo, until I insisted on speaking with her. Her only excuse was that they no longer service and deliver in Ca.(and this is my problem?) and that she couldn't guarantee my delivery at all and may be in the next 4-6 weeks. WHY??? I'm insisting on the delivery of my bed plus $199 shipping and $850 credited to my account once I receive my bed.
          I am not going to stop emailing until I receive my bed and credit dues. This is the worst management I have ever dealt with and if need be will seek legal action!
          Kelli Butler

Raymour & Flanigan — Nasty, rude aggressive delivery person

Awful experience!!! If you do take the chance and order from this company beware of the delivery men. As a...

Raymour and Flanigan — Warranty plan - what is the point if i'm dead

I purchased a table and chairs a year ago along with the 5 year Protection Plan from Raymour and Flannigan. I...

Raymour Flanigan-imattress — Liers and thieves

My wife and I went to a Woodbridge, NJ branch to buy a mattress. My wife is 73 y.o. and has Cancer. We were...

Raymour and FlaniganCheaply made furniture.

I purchased a complete bedroom set for $1800. Salesman was knowledgeable and friendly. Delivery was on time. One problem: two weeks after receiving the furniture; the bed frame completely collapsed. The frame was held together with tiny wooden pegs and a plastic t-bar. I weigh 150 lbs soaking wet and simply sat on the bed when in broke. The other problem was that after several phone calls to managers and customer care; nobody could help me. I wanted a full refund. Why should I have to pay for a piece of garbage? No refunds. They will send somebody out in 2 weeks mind you to glue the frame back together again. The set is less than a month old. UUUUUUUGGGGGH. Why should it be glued back together? It is an inferior piece of furniture. I am so angry and frustrated. What ever happened to if your not completely satisfied; we will refund you the total price of your purchase? Poor business practices. Shame on Raymour and Flanigan. I went there solely based on their name. Big mistake. Now I am stuck with a bed that will never hold me.

Raymour And Flannigan — Unexplained policy of store

My husband and I went to the store in Brick. We were looking for furniture for our new home. We were advised...

Raymour And Flanigans — Quality and service

I recently purchased a leather sectional from the Cindy Crawford line at the Raymour and Flanigans in Clifton...

Raymour and FlaniganCustions on couch

I brought the Cindy Crawford set in Dec 2010.I had a problem with one cushion and they came out three times and finally ordered a new cushion I have the problem with the sofa cushion, So I called the customer service and was charged 48.00 for a service call, so I asked if I could buy a cushion and was Told NO. I just brought a bedroom set from them and don't feel like I should be treated like this, plus I would have brought more but after this kind of treatment I don't think
              Debra Modica /DuBoux..
              [protected]
              [protected]@aol.com

• Bl
                  BLONDIE33 Mar 25, 2013

I feel the customer service sucks I was suppose to have service done to my couches on 3-22-13 and there car broke down which they informed me on running late. Than an hour later to tell me they must reschedule only to have a date available on April.13 LIKE REALLY
                  TAKE THE COUCHES BACK. They legs are warping, the chenille is ripping stop trying to fix something that cant be fixed. take them back.

Raymour & Flannigan / Natuzzi Leather Furniture — Frame busted

Purchased leather Natuzzi sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman from Raymour & Flannigan on March 14, 2011. Fell...

Raymour & Flanigan — Mattress

I bought a mattress from Raymour&Flanigan living on a s.s.fixed income of $795.00 I'd not been sleeping...