Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Logo

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture

Having problems with Raymour & Flanigan Furniture?

7230 Morgan Road
Sat7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Customer service

We bought 5 wooden chair with a decorative back and leather seat and a table. This was from the "high end collection". The first week we got the chairs, one of the backs broke. That was over 4 months ago, and our chair is still broken, we used the chair once. Three different service guys came to fix it, these service guys are amateurs, they are misinformed and under experienced. I don't trust them in my house either. Now, they promise me to have the chair fixed before Thanksgiving. Lets see. They could've just gave me a new chair instead of trying to fix. Now i have to find another store to furnish the rest of my house.. :(

• Nt
    ntollok Aug 09, 2010

I purchased a Tempurpedic queen size mattress set. I discussed the price with the sales person, who marked it down due to payment
    in 30 days . I went to look at more furniture and the salesman said that he spoke to the store manager to see if she could offer a better price.
    The agreed upon price was on my bill along with a sofa and recliner. The day the furniture arrived, only a mattress was delivered.
    Even the rude, abrupt, angry delivery man agreed that since I was going from a full size bed to a queen, I needed the box spring. He called the store and I thought the box spring would be delivered the next day. The rude, abrupt, angry delivery man said that he was leaving the mattress.
    I expressed my concern that I didnot have the room for it . He assured me that he found a place to lean it and it would be fine. He leaned it
    half sticking out a window. It was too heavy for me to move so I was glad that it did not rain. The next day the queen box spring was delivered
    by the local warehouse men who were very nice and apologized that it could not be taken upstairs and that I needed a split spring.
    Why didn't the salesman ask the question ? Why didn't the rude, abrupt, angry delivery man not know this and tell Raymour and Flannigan ?
    I then got my bill and the price of the mattress set had increased by $420 . The store manager told me that they donot discount
    Tempurpedic and I would need to pay the added expense. How could a store tell you one price, change it due to their own problem and
    then make you pay the extra money ? The manager told me that she spoke to the salesman and he would be reprimanded for the error.
    Not my problem. I agreeded to the price, the salesman made a error on the receipt and the manager validated that he did discount the
    set in error. Not my problem. Then the manager offered me a store coupon. Like I would ever step foot in the store again.
    Later that week same set was on sale at Boscov's for less. I just purchased a chair from overstock.com and was well satisfied. Raymour and Flanagan does have competition out there who have better customer service and better prices. They don't seem to realize that they donot have a monopoly on furniture . As I shared my story with friends, family, coworkers, social groups and basically anyone who would listen, I was
    told stories about their negative comments about the problems that they also experienced with Raymour and Flannigan.

Horrible furniture and customer service

I bought a table and chairs. Altogether it was around $1800. The chairs were scratched and dented and the table had marks. It looks like I paid $500 for it! Customer service has really not been doing anything to help me with this issue. It has been going on for months now, and it is a shame they really do not care about their customers

Delivery and quality

I purchased an entire bedroom set (very $). LOVED the salesperson in the store. Delivery was the issue here as well as the quality of the armoire. The armoire ($1200) came with a splinter and a divet in it that I noticed after the delivery men left. The delivery men were my main concern. Their truck put a hole in my driveway and the street. Driver was very rude and combative when he returned to review the damage. He stated that the hole was already there even though I was holding a piece of asphalt in my hand. He exclaimed that the company would not fix this and was waving his hands in my face. I called to complain and saw their truck driving past my home several times. i am officially creeped out and upset about my driveway. Customer service offered me a 75 dollar gift card, as if that would fix this. Let's hope they resolve this issue even though I will never shop there again.

Delivery service

We were very unsatisfied with the delivery service we received from Raymour & Flanigan. We ordered over $5...

Stay away from this one

I bought this furniture in September, by January the drawers stain started coming off. All the drawers, Dresser, Chest and two Night stands. I called them and a technician came and said it must be changed, . They scheduled for 2-26-11 from 11:00 to 3:00. They did not show up until 6:30 pm without even given me a call. When they did show up and I checked the furniture two drawers are all scratched. I called to have someone come in and have a look at it and I get this lady telling me that it cannot be done until 3-26-11 and that she does not know the time and could not make an accommodations for it to be at an early hour. Plus I got summons from my Co-Op $250 because we only have delivery until 5:00 pm which I had told them. I think that their furniture is lousy and cheap looking for the amount that I paid and they need to show their staff some manners.

Delivery lies

They constantly lied about delivery and calls back.

We ordered love seats and were told six weeks with a firm delivery date. A week before said date my wife called and was told that that date was only when we would learn of the delivery...that was a lie! She was told someone would call next day with a firm date...that was also a lie as nobody called.

I called and was told that the manager would call me...That was lie #3 I had to call him to be told that it would be another week. I told him to KEEP the sofas. We alerted our credit card company as the purchase was over $2, 500 so matter is now in dispute.

Deal with a company which is committed to the truth! This outfit IS NOT.

• Ju
    justmyself01 Jan 21, 2012

OMG that makes me think like 5 times about getting any furniture from them! And they are not cheap at all, however, they have some nice stuff. This isn't the first time I heard about this, I heard something about them on my local news station a few years back. Hope everything works out for you and good luck!

• Ra
    Raymours and Flanigan Jan 23, 2012

Richard,
    We're sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please send an email with your order details and a phone number where you can be reached to [email protected]? We'll have someone from our Corporate Customer Care team reach out to you.
    Thank you.
    Raymour & Flanigan

Worst customer service I ever saw

I order two dressers, both came with a damaged drawer each. 1st VISIT: man came and inspected drawers and...

No credit inqury

This place is owned by Wells Fargo, a bank? But your payments do not show up on your credit report? Until You...

False advertisement and empty promises

Raymour & Flanigan advertises delivery in 3 days or less guaranteed. That's a LIE. They told us we would...

Poor quality furniture

Beware! Worst furniture ever bought! Only built to last till it comes to customer home in my experience
I bought several pieces of family room and dining room furniture from raymour & flanigan (Lawrenceville, new jersey) in april 2011. Was my first trip to raymour & flanigan. Here is what happened to the wooden dining room chairs with leather seats and back (Sku # [protected]) - the wooden sides and the legs of the dining set chairs have nicks all over. I can see yellow raw wood underneath. After two weeks, a screw fell off from one of the chair and another chair had leather wearing out from seat corners.
Here is what happened to the wooden fireplace with side drawers (Sku# [protected]) – without touching it ever, nicks appeared over the edges. After opening the side drawers a few times, the top corners of the drawers are all peeled exposing the raw wood underneath.
Here is what happened to the two full size leather reclining sofa sets (Sku# [protected]) – after few days of purchasing stitches from one of the seats opened. One of the reclining seats does not stay stable and is wobbly. Threads are hanging out randomly from various parts of the seams on both the sofa sets.
Here is what happened to the wooden coffee table – it was dirty when it was delivered to my home so I cleaned the table top with wood polish. The table became smudgy and smoggy. I called the store and was told not to use wood polish instead clean with soap and water. Well that cleaned it. After few days two 2 oily looking spots appeared. Tried cleaning but didn’t go away. Table was not used this far. To date not a single thing is put on it but has a scratchy look all over.
Furniture continues to fall apart. I bought the platinum protection plan and have so far had them come twice. New damage has occurred since then. Calling them every month for a new fix is not a solution.
I do not have small kids and nor is the furniture used daily. I am not sure how the top management and the ceo of raymour & flanigan continue to market such products. It’s a shame.

Platimun protection

Platimun Protection is a rip off. First was told they did work on saturdays. First time the replaced the crap...

2 months of waiting

My husband and I went into Raymour & Flanigan in Massachusetts to order a Love Seat(67 inches) and waited 8 weeks for a special Order and when it came in it was a sofa (90 inches).Called the Salesman at Raymour & Flanigan and he said that is impossible let me call you back. He found out he put in the wrong ordering #. 2 MONTHS!!!
Now get this it was BERKLINE FURNITURE...he tells us that they just went out of business and we can't order the Love Seat they we loved...2 MONTHS...in the mean while we sold our old couch and was sitting on fold out chairs!! HE USED TO BE A CAR SALESMAN!!!
I should of went to CARDI'S FURNTURE!!!We always went there! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DON'T SHOP AT RAYMOUR & FLANIGAN.
I see their commericals on TV and I want to vomit!!!

Recliner broke after 3 years

I purchased a recliner from R&F in June 2007. In late Feb 2011 a bar under the chair that lifts the foot rest on the recliner broke. I called R&F and advised I had the Platinum Repair Plan(Extra $60). They said with all the snow they were acked up and set up an appointment for 3/31/11 or one month later/ On 3/31 the repair rep showed up with the wrong part. I was advised they come back in 2 weeks.Three weeks have passed.I spoke to them & advised I needed a Saturday delievery. I said since I've waited so long could they accommodate me (you know, the customer) and send a repair rep to my house this Saturday, 4/23. They said the best they can do is June (I assume in 2011). So I'll be sitting in my recliner chair for 2 more months with my feet up on a folding chair. I'll be buying R&F furniture again real soon.

Scam

Reported our dissatisfaction with a sectional after a couple of weeks, only offer to take it back was if we purchased a more expensive replacement. After just over a year the middle seat collapsed. No problem, platinum care, no? Yeah, if you don't mind waiting for a month. Raymour and Flannigan in our opinion is more appropriately Pay-more and Scam-again. While shopping, remember that furniture just doesn't need to look good: it also has to be durable. We had concerns when this junk was first delivered and we learned the hard way that they were completely legitimate. R and F should spend less on marketing and more on quality control.

Delivery is delayed twice due to color uneveness of sofa

Raymour & Flanigan schedules delivery and, at the last minute reschedules

because the leather of the sofa is unevenly dyed. I am frustrated because

this is the second time this has happened. The merchandise should be

inspected before delivery time is scheduled. They provide a four hour

window for delivery. Before the merchandise is loaded on the truck, it

should be inspected.

Delivery has been scheduled for a third time. I will inspect the

sofa and if it is not acceptable, it will be returned and I will

purchase elsewhere.Customer service is helpless. I have not been

reassured this issue has been resolved.

This is one of the worst companys i've ever delt with

I can't believe I didn't listen to some friends who warned me not to deal with Raymour and Flanigan. I really loved the leather 3, 000 couch and chair that was on the floor.After it was dilivered to my home I've had nothing but problums. The couch and chair don't match, and the leather is so cheep compared to what was on the floor. I have been complaning for months and they don't care. They say they'll take care of me than I never hear from them. I pay 98 dollors a month and put 1, 000 down and they won't help me. This is wrong!!!

Bad customer & product care

Purchsed furniture on 01/09/11, still is not delivered yet, 02/05/11. Have contacted them over & over, have taken time off from work over & over, had my own people at my home to even unload as they would carry across the grass. They brought out the furniture, over 5 thousand dollars worth & only one peice was any good. Was all damaged, broken, chipped & split. They have cost me hundreds of dollars at this point. They where to call me today, 02/05/11, and never received a call again on it. I have been to the store over & over, been promised the world, nut it never happens, could someone please contact me about this situation. This is no way to treat customers who have spent over 5 thousand dollars at a bussiness 3 years in a row. As for pictures of the muchandise, I doont need them, as I have whitness's who also seen the torn up product when it all came to be delivered, another thing, you don't send out a 60 year old delivery person to deliver a thousand pound peice of furniture to some one, & that wont walk across wet grass, you mean to tell me that even in the summer if the grass is wet they wont deliver then!!!

Warranty?? Yea right!! Run and go to bob's!!

Ok, we purchased the natuzzi leather sectional april 27, 2010 for over $4k and the magnussen home lift top...

Delivery and customer service

My husband and I went shopping for a new mattress. We were very pleased with the selection and service at the raymour and flanigan in freehold. The problem was with the delivery and the customer service dept after delivery. What a night mare! To begin with the drivers acted as if they were unable to speak any english (How are they driving and how did they get jobs?) next they had no tools to set up the furiture... Finally they put a hole in my wall and ceiling and then tried to hand me a $20 bill and told me to go to home depot. The customer service dept referred me to their boss who was so nasty that I hung up on him and phoned back customer service. They (The company) did nothing! My poor sales person did try but he was the only one that made an effort to help us. The company never paid to get the holes in my wall or ceiling fixed, that cost me almost $300. Long story short... I love the mattress, loved the experience in the store... But don't use their delivery if you love their product find a different way to get it into your home because their delivery dept and customer service stinks!

• Mo
    Moon414 Apr 21, 2011

Good luck with loveing your mattress I bought a king mattress in 2004 within the first 2 years I had 5 differant mattress's in my house due to problems. Springs that popped through, sagging, pillow tops slidding to one side, problem after problem. Specking with Coustomer service trying to get the mattress repaired/replaced was HORRIBLE each and everytime!! I finally went to a queen which cost me another $200. Now just over a year my queen mattress is sagging! I hate to go through this again, I begged for my money back after saying I should get and Attorney for what I've been through what I got was a "Super Sales person" that promiced me the world...and I feel for it. When they first came to the house the sag had to be 2" it was only 1 1/2, 3 months later when they came to the house they told me the sag had to be 3", then it was 2 1/2 inches. 4 months later the pillow top had fallen off to the side of the bed and they finally said the word "new". By that time the prices were so much higher I had to spend $200. more for a queen size. Just a insite on what to expect with your mattress I hate the thought of calling this company, walking through the doors of this company, or dealing with another person at this company! Good luck to you and good nights sleep! I would'nt buy area rug from this company!
    Sleepless in Syracuse

• Mo
    motorized recliner Mar 11, 2012

i purchased a motorized recliner on wednesday 3/7/12 at bridgewater clearance center . i know all sales are final but they should last more then 2 days.my name is robert bruno hillsborough nj. 908-281-9750

• Yv
    yvonne white Jun 06, 2012

if you want to go to a circus, , just go to the raymour and flanigan in egg harbor township, , , we went to go buy a living room set and the manager there has a magic wand and makes these animals out of baloons..I felt like I was at the circus and not at a furniture store, the sales person was just as mortified as we were...I wanted to pick out fabrics for my living room set, not watch a grown woman make animal shapes from baloons, , is that what they teach there managers to do??? very bizare, Wont go back to that store.