Having problems with Z Gallerie?

Z Gallerie reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 8, 2006. The latest review Defective Damaged Duplicity Coffee Table & Circa Sofa Credit Price Adjustment was posted on Nov 10, 2021. The latest complaint ridiculous shipping time was resolved on Aug 01, 2018. Z Gallerie has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 62 reviews. Z Gallerie has resolved 22 complaints.

Z Gallerie Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 358 8288 (Customer Service)
+1 877 622 5314 (Credit Card)
+1 855 631 4664 (eGift Card)
+1 866 682 0641 (International Checkout)
+1 201 886 1000 (My Registry)
1855 West 139th Street
Thu6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Z Gallerie Customer Service. Initial Z Gallerie complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Z Gallerie above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Z Gallerie. Discuss the issues you have had with Z Gallerie and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Z Gallerie Complaints & Reviews

Z GallerieDefective Damaged Duplicity Coffee Table & Circa Sofa Credit Price Adjustment

Circa Sofa & Duplicity Coffee Table $2500 dollars later both are to be trashed!

Z Gallerie has completely failed on every level. Circa Sofa arrived with center lower front indentation that's deformed un-tufted, a powdery white substance spilled out. Two top Right tufted indentations are deformed smashed overlapping, pillows are both crumpled up, bumpy mess, totally unacceptable! Seven (7) photos sent to Escalations. Price Adjustment Requested.

Duplicity Coffee Table finish is tarnished bronze, not appearing silver, every meeting side seem is indented appearing damaged. Entire frame is defective product. Three (3) Photos sent to Escalation. Price Adjustment Requested.

Shocking Z Gallerie defective, damaged, extremely poor quality products received, poor workmanship, compounded by extensive wait times.
Z Gallerie consistently puts customers in financially upside down position wasting their time and money without replacements readily available from alternative sources due to minimal availability coupled with extensive transportation delivery issues creating extensive wait times.

Z Gallerie to further inconvenience the customer and creating additional financial losses missing work around unreliable deliveries, terrible customer service going nowhere. Escalations department crippled refusing timely responses or having a shred of integrity to provide price adjustments for it's damaged, defective merchandise. We are stuck with defective damaged product, we will not and can not take any additional time off work for Z Gallerie's faulty products and delayed deliveries.

Z Gallerie product is not what is advertised, product is not what is displayed in store or what's advertised online. Financial compensation requested since October 26 for receiving defective damaged merchandise we are not stuck with after donating our own personal furniture to make room for new pieces that all arrived defective.

We've requested credit for both the defective Duplicity Coffee Table & Circa Sofa totaling $600.00 to resolve receiving defective damaged products with no response from Escalations Team who seem absent at best.

Z GallerieSectional

I made a purchase on October 20, 2021 and received a call on October 22, 2021 from Francisco in sales stating they could not honor the price due to an online error. I asked for Corporate telephone number and was placed on hold. A few seconds later, Francisco hung up the phone. I received a email from Francisco saying thanks for calling to cancel your order. I never gave Francisco consent to cancel my order. He's a liar and I believe when you lie, you'll steal. I emailed Richard Myers. I am still waiting for a response. I have made a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission regarding their bad business practice.

Sectional

Z GallerieAspar wall sconce

I ordered two (2) sconces on 6/6/20... waited until 8/12th to find they would not have them until November. I cancelled the order on 8/12/20... told to wait 7-10 business days for the $86.29 refund which they did not send! Called today, 8/27/20 and told that the code was not put in and wait another 10 days. I had to call my bank to get assistance!!!

Z GallerieBedding and customer service

I am starting to think this company does not really exist. I made a purchase several weeks ago and it has not been shipped. Each time I try and track the order I get the same message, "Will be shipped mid to late month". I have called no less than 10 times and each time I am on hold for no less than an hour. No one ever picks up the phone. Just hold music. I think this is a scam.

Z GallerieCalifornia king luke bed

Order bed in November. Was supposed to be delivered in January. Bed did not show up till end of March. When bed arrived it has a queen base and we were told that we will be sent right base and people will come and install it. Just the base showed up with no one to install it. Now we still don't have a bed. It's been six months almost and we still don't have a bed to sleep on

• Updated by Faraz Naqvi · Apr 04, 2020

We ordered a bed online in November. The bed was supposed to arrive early Jan but did not arrive till end in March 2020. When it arrived it was missing parts that we had to call to get ordered. We were told someone will come with the parts to install in a week or two. Today 4-4 we got a big bod in the mail from Z gallerie. When we called we were told we had to install ourselves. This is absolute nonsense we don't have the tools or the strength to put this together. Either compensate us or come please take the bed back

Z GallerieCredit card

My account was closed by the store, then I paid the bill on time every month. For an account that is closed then they sent me a minimum payment due of $453, in which I was expected to pay, in which I paid in two installments in the months time only for them to report me to the credit bureau for a late payment! And refuse to correct the situation! No matter how many times I've disputed and called them with the complaint I've received no solution, for items I've overpaid for, awful company

Z GallerieOnline order

Hello,
              I place an order in August 2019 aftee receiving a giftcard Some of my items didn't come. I called, they said I would get a giftcard for 2 of the items they no longer have and they'd ship out the other item. The item was a candle, I received pillow cases. I was instructed to return the pillowcases & my item would be sent. No item, no refund, no emailed giftcards as promised. Many, many emails and long drawn out phone calls. As of 11/13. No response.

Online order

Oct 23, 2019

Z Gallerie — King size tufted white bed

I received a nice king size tufted bed as an anniversary gift on May 2019, few months later when I wa...

Z GallerieDelivery and returns

I ordered a the Jen Bed online. It was surprisingly ready to ship weeks before they said. When the Delivery company called to set up Delivery, they were only in my " area" two days... Unfortunately, these two days I work out of town. The delivery company had no solution for me. I Called Zgallery customer service and they apologized for not having more flexible delivery options. They said I could send the bed back with no charges and re buy it in the local store and pick it up there.
                I was happy with this Solution. It's been a month since the bed was returned and 3 phone calls later and still do not have a credit.
                I called today " again" and was told because I " REFUSED " delivery I would be charged a 25% return fee... This is very dishonest. Delivery was not refused, they could not accommodate me. I did what customer service instructed me to do. They are very unprofessional, it's a shame. I've call Amex to dispute the charge...
                we will see 🤷‍♀️

Z GallerieOrder not fulfilled

A purchase made on your website of items that later z Gallerie claimed was a system glitch in pricing and refuse to honor purchase. I made a large purchase on August, order number 1495820 customer ID 9687486 . The prices seem to be amazing for such an expensive company so I called the next day and asked if there was an error on their end and if I should expect a cancellation on my order they said "no there was no error it was a flash sale and i already paid the items so not to worry". I asked them to please send me a confirmation email. They said they would but I never received it. Days go by and I still don't have an update on my order so I call the company back and they tell me my order has been shipped and they were going to email me a tracking number since fedex still hadn't provided one. Days go by and still no news from z Gallerie. I called no less than 4 times and spent I've 40 minutes on hold each time. Wrote emails to corporate about my order status. There was a ticket created to find me a tracking number since the status of my order said shipped on 8/28/2029. Ticket number is [protected] and a person named Javier was going to personally take care of my case. I wait 3 days and call For a status when I was told AGAIN to give them more time to resolve the case. Finally I call 9/20/2019 and a customer service tells me that there was a glitch in their system and there was no way the company would honor the prices I received. I was transferred to a manager where I explained in detail how the situation was handled and he refused to help me. He told me no matter who I spoke with no one would help me and honor the order and that even though some orders did go out at the "glitch pricing" mine was caught before and they were going to issue a refund. I told him I did not authorize a refund especially after I spent A total of over 5 hours of hold time looking for my items in which in various occasions representatives told me they were already shipped. He told me that people were getting fired for the issues but no matter what i said I wasn't getting my order. Not only did they never reach out to me to tell me I wasn't getting my order or a refund but they handled the situation very poorly in keeping my money for 2 months

Order not fulfilled

• Updated by Jessika11 · Sep 21, 2019

Still no update

Z GallerieFurniture

On July 1st 2019 I purchased a wall art piece from Z Gallery located in Hallandale FL.
                    The item was delivered broken. Before I remove the item from the box I noticed it was broken and immediately called customer service. After put on hold for more than 30 min, finally got a representative who told me I have to take picture of the damage product via email and would get a response back in 24 hours. I waited more than a week and nobody responded back. I called again and a very unprofessional customer representative kept putting me on hold with no real answer to my questions. I asked to talk to a supervisor and they refused to transfer me saying a need a valid reason to speak to a supervisor. I finally got to speak to a supervisor but again still waiting for a solution. It's been a month an I still have the damaged item sitting in my office waiting for a shipping return label that never came. Dealing with this company customer service is so frustrating and the quality of their products are so cheap and overpriced. It is not worth your time and money to shop at this store.

Z GallerieFurniture

I purchased a coffee table from Zgallerie back in May. Before making the purchase I was promised that if the item is defective and not accepted during delivery, I would be refunded my money including the shipping with no questions asked. The table was delivered mid June with a dent on the side and cracked top, and I refused the delivery. I immediately called their customer service and was on hold for 45 minutes. Finally the rep told me that I would be refunded my money and delivery fee and sent a follow up email confirming that. We are one month out and I still have not received my refund. I contacted their local store (since I do not have time to be on hold for a long time with their customer service) and now they are telling me that they will deduct a restocking fee of 25% and not reimburse my delivery fee. Furthermore they tell me In order to not endure those losses I should accept an exchange!!!? I am writing so that other consumers do not suffer the headache and emotional turmoil they have caused me.

Z Galleriedelivery department

I set up an appointment for a delivery to be made on June 28, 2019. I received a voice message to say my delivery would be between the hours of 2-6pm. I took off from work. Still waiting as I'm typing this complaint for someone to call me to tell me there's a delay for my delivery. This is so unprofessional. I've been waiting for over 3months for this. Now what?

May 09, 2019

Z Gallerie — swatches

To Whom It May Concern, On April 9, 2019, I went into your store located across the street from the Galleria...

Z Galleriedining room table

I placed an order (1293273) on October 8th, 2018. I am still missing the glass dining room table. It was delivered In November without connecting hardware and I was advised to return it. Since then, I have been told numerous times that it will be another 10 weeks. I called CS 2 days ago and now I am being told to expect delivery in July. That is 9 months from the time the order was placed. This process has been horrible. If I knew I would not have a table for this long, I would never have placed the order. Additionally, I received a damaged buffet that had to be returned, 6 dining chairs, one of which was the wrong color and had to be returned, and now a table that is still not available. Am I going to be told in July that it will take another 10 weeks?!?!?!?

Feb 12, 2019

Z Gallerie — Credit card

I bought 2,800$ worth of thing under the agreement I had a yr to pay it if it was over 1,000 $ Then they...

Jan 23, 2019

Z Gallerie — delivery/customer service

Order #1303740-Ella Wall Clock. Placed order in October 2018. Was not delivered by the timeframe estimated so...

Jan 02, 2019

Z Gallerie — bedroom furniture

Please do not purchase anything here. Worst experience I've ever had! I purchased a bed and dresser and wa...

Z Galleriefurniture

Furniture piece was delivered and did not fit through a common doorway. Had to refuse piece. ZGallerie blamed me for not measuring correctly. To rid myself of the furniture I had to pay a 50% restocking fee. Why would a furniture company build a piece that does not fit through a doorway? I emailed my concerns and was told if I would have measured correctly before I placed the order I could have prevented this. Hmmm. I did measure but never thought the piece would come fully assembled with the legs on which caused the two movers grief.

Z Gallerie — reflection leaner mirror

The worst shopping experience of my life. I bought the $700 leaner mirror. Waited 2 weeks for it to arrive...