Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Logo

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture

Having problems with Raymour & Flanigan Furniture?

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:30 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Customer Service. Initial Raymour & Flanigan Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Raymour & Flanigan Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Raymour & Flanigan Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Raymour & Flanigan Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Raymour & Flanigan FurnitureMattress with frame

The worst place to order a mattress from . I placed a order last week and was told the mattress will arrive next day. Also advertised as per there website. 8am in the morning next day get a phone call sorry the mattress sent to the warehouse was the wrong mattress . Also the pillow was sold out waiting on order. Please expect your delivery Tuesday . Monday get a phone call mattress should be delivered from 11-3 .Tuesday morning oh we're sorry the mattress arrived to the warehouse damaged we will deliver Wednesday . Bs company with bs excuses . Very unprofessional. False advertising about next day delivery. Shady business practices . And dispatch team full of liars . Now sleeping on a broken bed with back sores . Waiting on these liars to deliver my bed .

Raymour and FlaniganReclining couches, end tables

My husband and I purchased an entire living room set 14 months ago. Our love seat no longer reclines as one of the prongs was just off and on the floor one day. Our couch back is crooked and when we looked the back of it is cracking and wood pieces keep falling off. Our 2 end tables and matching coffee table have wooden pieces that come off every time you dust them and we have gotten splinters from the chipping wood. Our reclining chair has been crooked for 4 months, we have looked into fixing it but can not find why it is leaning.

Raymour & Flanigan FurnitureQueen canopy platform bed/ ticket number 09290w2zpdy

I received my bed in October and a week before I was leaving out of state in December, the bed started collapsing on me, the bars started popping out one by one, I almost fell in. I had to put my mattress on the floor. I called to get a refund but they said they would put in a service order, mind you ive been in and out of the sates due to a family emergency. I scheduled for February 20th but they had the 17th on file, I told them I did not request that date so they scheduled me for Feb 23rd. Despite that, they still sent someone on the 17th and I know this because someone called telling me they are at my apartment door, I advised them its not supposed to be till the 23rd. Today is feb 23rd and I called to confirm they are still coming, now I am being told that they scheduled me mid march, I believe they said the 12 or 13. I am furious because this is an ongoing issue, nothing is being resolved, im tired of sleeping on the floor, its not good for my back, and the item broke down not even two months into sleeping on it. Ive been trying to call the [protected] number but so hard to even get through. I need a refund on this, I am nolonger interested in getting a new bed from here as exchange.

Queen canopy platform bed/ ticket number 09290w2zpdy

Jan 14, 2021

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture — Bedroom furniture delivery

I was promised to receive delivery in Mid January for a Bedroom Furniture after paying in full to be in queue...

Jan 04, 2021

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture — Delivery

I was warned by several people, prior to purchase, to be wary as your delivery experience is far short of...

Raymour & Flanigan Furnitureordered Living room furniture

Good Afternoon,

I ordered furniture on 11/11/2020 at the Massapequa store only after being assured that the furniture would be here NO LATER then December 14th 2020. This date was repeated many times by me "are you sure no later then the 14th?' This answer was important since Christmas was coming and I decided to have my floors redone and threw out my furniture. Now getting close to the 14th I call to confirm and i am told the end of December. Called back a week or two later the middle of January. No feedback unless i called your offices. Twice I am told they are going to speak with someone in regional and call me back. Has not happened yet!! While I understand that these are quite trying times, if I was told in the beginning that there have been delays I never would have placed the order. I am appalled and shocked by this situation, and the complete disregard for the customer!
        Linda Scarpa
        Order #

Dec 19, 2020

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture — Failure to reimburse for undelivered furniture

Purchased sectional order number 08260w2jltv in august, 2020. By the end of november I still haven't...

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture#K

DO NOT TELL ME TO EMAIL RFCARE_raymourflaigan.com (did that too!!!)
          I do NOT usually leave reviews, you really have to empress me, or really be that bad, for me to review. So read if you like, be your own judge of raymour
          I am a returning customer EXTREMELY dissatisfied with my recent purchases, as MANY people are these past year. YES, I am well aware of our trying times. (First hand) But with most of the nation working from home, and so is Raymour Flanigan customer service is too.
          I do not know how to even begin this email. There are so many issues with your company, and all ANY one say is SORRY!!!

There are no repercussions to your company, but only backlash to us customers.

There are no discounts given for your companies miss handlings, or delays, or lies, or hardship of missing work to receive items; to customers.
          So, here is my story!
          #1. I purchased a Kitchen table, a two piece credenza, coffee table and a sofa back in October.
          My kitchen table came, and after delivery, noticed a screw was coming out from the bottom middle of the table, at the same time I noticed, the credenza, right bottom was split from the screws, so I call to have repairs done.
          #2. I call, Nov 17th x3, left messages, no return calls, no pick-ups resulted to emailing.
          #3. Email sent to the customer service Nov 17th I was able to get someone to assist, in return I provided photos as requested, after photos provided, customer service than got back to me Nov19th with a work order, scheduled for Dec17th.
          #4. Delivery status: for Sofa, that was originally set for the week of Nov 16th-Nov 20th. No delivery made, -- Emailed Nov 23rd no response - Calls made Nov 27th x2 left messages - Emailed again Nov 27th still no response - Call show room, Jason, indicated paper was miss placed and indicated orders have been short, but that a large order would be coming in Dec 8th and he would personally keep me updated, which he fall short.
          #5. Dec 8th comes around no calls, no emails, no texts advising the status of the order. Dec 9th - Calls x5, no responses.
          #6. Dec 9th Called show room again, Spoke to another manager who indicates that the order now is pushed to January, I than request for a refund, which is still pending, (rather have the furniture)
          #7. Dec 17th comes around, take off work (which I am a healthcare worker, and all hands should be on deck, I scheduled to have the day off so I could be sure to have the repairs done!!!)
          YES, we ended up with snow, I get that, BUT to have NO ONE call, text, or email a status update!!! THIS IS very unacceptable!!!
          #8 Dec 18th customer service calls to reschedule (#[email protected]) seriously!!! - This person wants to really try and tell me; as if I have no clue that people are working from home (she states, they have no one working from home, pssshhhahah), and it was out of their hands, EVEN BEFORE the pandemic, if there was a "snow day" someone would still have called the customer that day to advice status update.
          I advised this rep I would "NOT be rescheduling until I spoke with a manager" Well LET see !!!
          What is your excuse? What is your solution? (I already know, "Sorry to hear your dissatisfaction" "sorry for the inconvenience" NOT ACCEPTABLE, DO BETTER !!!

Dec 05, 2020

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture — The absolute worst

The Raymour and Flanigan warehouse located on central Avenue in Yonkers is by far the worst absolute worst of...

Nov 25, 2020

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture — Layaway

I placed a kids bedroom set on layaway at the end of June. I asked if all pieces were in stock, I was told...

Raymour & Flanigan FurnitureCindy Crawford living room furniture

I purchased a CC LR set in March of 2018 for $3000. By January, the cusions started to go flat. I live alone and very rarely sit in my living room but I made sure that I didnt sit in one spot all the time and all the cushions have still gone flat.
            The company I bought the furniture from (Art Van furniture) has gone out of business.
            There is no contact information for Cindy Crawford furniture, however, after doing some research, I have found that there are other people with the same complaints that I have, about the cusions. Raymour and Flanigan manufacture the furniture.
            I have tried many times to call R&F customer service, only to be disconnected. I hear people talking in the background, but no one says anything, then the line goes dead. So far, I have been waiting for someone to respond to me for 25 minutes. This is ridiculous.

Raymour & Flanigan FurnitureGlass table

Good evening, the product that I am writing about is glass table top from the 5 pc dining set that i purchased on 8/23/2020, my phone number that is associated with this order is [protected]. I received the table on 9/5/2020 and 3 corners of this glass table top are cracked which creates danger to my 6 year old child. The table was left in that condition and despite multiple phone calls to customer service and requests to exchange it, I did not receive any response or a call back. I was told that the table is back in stock on 10/4/2020 and I will receive a call, however, I called customer service on 10/13/20 and they told me that the table is not in stock yet and advised me to continue to wait. I have been waiting since 9/5 to no avail. Please help me to get a table that is new and safe as it supposed to be.
              Julia Merrell

Oct 13, 2020

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture — Dining room chairs

October 13, 2020 Good afternoon, On the 10 of August I received a Paloma dining room set that I purchase...

Oct 06, 2020

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture — Bedroom set - chest, bed and nightstand

I purchased a bedroom set in July 2020. I received the bedroom set three weeks later and it was damaged. The...

Oct 03, 2020

Raymour and Flanigan — Warranty not requested

March 11 2020 Warranty added to my purchase after I started a credit card with this evil company.. The 30...

Sep 25, 2020

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture — Payment taken and consistently pushing out delivery date

We ordered a couch from raymour flanigan (order 08230w2ifdg) on august 23 2020. A customer care person called...

Raymour & Flanigan Furnitureproduct order

I have purchased and dining set from raymour and flanigan in 2014 and purchased a platinum protection at the same time. Now that my platinum protection plan has expired I needed a seat bottom for my dining set chair and i have been calling their customer service since June 10th and I have been going around in circle to get a seat bottom cushion for my dining room chair. Can anyone help me out please

hitesh shah

Raymour & Flanigan FurnitureBroken lamp

A broken lamp replacement have not been received, representative processed an even exchange and a new sale, told me a manager will process a new order and I will receive a confirmation email that I did not get. Before that I have been requesting help several times to no avail. I called customer service four times and some of them were very rude and unprofessional, I was surprised that they treat you that way. I bought a lamp from Wayfair before that was defected they did not even ask me to return and immediately sent me a new one. I never thought that I would have such a poor experience with Raymour & Flanigan.

Raymour & Flanigan FurniturePlatinum protection plan

They accept change the dining table, but in the store don't have in stock and is discontinued, they give credit for that, but all the dining table is more expensive, And they in the beginning offer me give my money back for the plan 129, 95, now they don't want give money back, I try to cancel all my plan and same thing just they want give my partial money back that's not right

Jan 12, 2020

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture — Defective recliner chairs

I purchased two Thane Power Swivel Chairs in July 2018. I was undergoing a house renovation and didn't start...