The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Raymour and Flanigan — Platinum protection plan
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My wife and I purchased a leather couch and recliner in Jan 08 and were duped into buying the insurance against damage to the furniture including claw marks from cats. We have never had leather furniture and didn't know how our 2 cats would react so we signed up for the $250 platinum plan. Upon reading the protection plan details I found that rips, punctures, cuts and burns are covered but not animal claws, beaks or teeth. Issa Doud was the salesman...LIAR..
More Raymour and Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie!
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!!
- Raymour and Flanigan - Horrible Company
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture
- Raymour and Flanigan - Poor service and fake charges
- Raymour and Flanigan - Warranty plan - what is the point if i'm dead
- Raymour and Flanigan - bad furniture and bad service
- Raymour & Flanigan - platimum protection plan
- Raymour & Flanigan's - Bedroom set