Raymour and FlaniganPlatinum service plan

D

Purchased a couch approx 2 years ago with the Platinum Service Plan offered in store. Current have an issue with a tear in the lining under the seats. I called the store and was directed to the Platinum Service Line...back in May. Spoke to someone briefly who took some info down and never called back. I've since spoken to three different people including a store manager, all of whom took my info down...and NEVER called back. Such a joke a rip off. I'm happy with the couch and other furniture we've purchased from them over the past few years but the service plan is a scam and they should be ashamed of themselves. I'll be purchasing my furniture from a different store moving forward.