Lane Home Furniture Logo

Lane Home Furniture

Having problems with Lane Home Furniture?

Lane Home Furniture reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 24, 2008. The latest review 4 pc sectional was posted on May 6, 2021. The latest complaint dangerous double recliner was resolved on Nov 27, 2014. Lane Home Furniture has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 104 reviews. Lane Home Furniture has resolved 22 complaints.

Lane Home Furniture Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lane Home Furniture Customer Service. Initial Lane Home Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lane Home Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lane Home Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Lane Home Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lane Home Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Lane Home Furniture4 pc sectional

Purchached from levine furnature, complained about pealing surface within 1 yr to no avail...Contacted united furn (mfg) to no avail...
This is a defective product... We use approx 5 mo of the yr... Fake leather is falling apart
Defective product

United Furniture Industries / Simmons Upholstery FurnitureDefective furniture

On 9/9/2016 we purchased at Sears, Miracle Motion Dual Power Loveseat with Console and Dual Power Couch by Simmons. Style # 2571440 Fabric & Color Leather Charcoal. We had issues from the day it was delivered. Sears did take care of some of the issues but then they closed.
    On 1/11/2019 I emailed Customer Care at United Furniture Industries, Inc.
    The loveseat has a side that is leaning to one side(frame issue) and won't completely close.
    See email below...
    The furniture has also started to peel and is a mess. They never replied to that issue.
    We paid over $3000.00 for furniture that didn't even last 3 years.
    We are an adult household with no misuse of the furniture. Just normal use.

United Furniture Industries / Simmons Upholstery FurnitureSimmons Furniture

Bought a Simmons sofa on 12/27/2020. It was delivered sometime in late February, (delivery people did not note the delivery date). It is now 4/16/2021 and the sofa material is already showing signs of wear, cushions are already breaking down, and most annoying is the fact that the cushions will not stay in place. they constantly move out and have to be pushed back in, and the center cushion that nobody sits on, moves out the fastest and drops onto the floor eventually.
      Totally unacceptable.

Simmons Furniture
      Simmons Furniture

Lane Home FurnitureMassaging recliner

We purchased 2 recliners November 25 2020 and the recliners been junk they clunk when you sit and rock in them plus you feel the boards and staples in the back fabric. Plus it feels like your sunken into the chair on one and the other chair sits ok but has started to do the same thing. I've talked with Jan Ford and the warranty Manager Joyce Coltharp and nothing has been done all I am told is they need more information yet I've sent everything that I have too them.

Massaging recliner

United Furniture Industries / Simmons Upholstery FurnitureSimmons upholstery 50451-br-dms

The faux leather for this item bubbled up and is now peeling in strips. The material is not fit for furniture or this batch was defective. Both items we purchased four years ago and now need to be replaced. The items have not been abused or neglected as only two adults reside in the household. Salespeople from other businesses are aware of the problems with the material used and do not recommend it. This defective item should be replaced.

Lane Home FurnitureLane shiloh sofa

Only had this couch in my home for 12 days and the cushins are so flat it seems there are no cushins on the sofa. Not comfortable at all I will be returning it at soon as allowed. This sofa is more uncomfortable than our original. We v gone back to sitting on the broken one we had for years. I went to store and sat on the "sample" and it sat fine but the one that we got at home supposedly never sat on did not sit well at all .

United Furniture Industries / Simmons Upholstery Furniture3 way rocker recliner and sofa double motion miracle charcoal blm

Hi My Name is Juvy Villamar and I'm writing because we bought are furniture at sears last April 29, 2017. Sears told us that they can't do anything since the manufacturer warranty is over. So I just want to show it to you that our couch is barely use it and now it's starting to peeling off and it's really ugly and we are so dissappointed because we paid $1600 and it's only last for 2 years I know some people can easily buy a new one but the purpose of buying an expensive one is to last at least 5 to 7 years not 2 years. I hope you can able to do something with our couch.
              You can reach me at [protected]@ yahoo.com

3 way rocker recliner and sofa double motion miracle charcoal blm

United Furniture Industries / Simmons Upholstery Furniturehilltop tan pebble sofa

I purchased sofa and loveseat duo; My dogs toenail puncture a cushion and since then has torn more; I have called and LMM 3 times with NO ONE to return my call! I called [protected] ext 4217 with No avail.
                I called today and could Not leave a message at all!
                All I want is to INQUIRE if I can get a piece of material or replacement cushion for the "end " piece of my sofa.
                I purchased this at Big Lots, and did not get warranty.
                Information given to me by Big Lots in Louisville KY New Cut Rd.
                Vendor # 910042
                MFG: 204-03-9760A
                Hilltop tan pepple sofa [protected] ext 4217.
                Again NO one will return my communication!
                Missy Ulfe
                Cell [protected]
                I would be interested in purchasing a cushion or material to repair please call me back or email me at [protected]@att.net.

I want the opportunity to fix what my dog tore, I love the couch! Big Lots no longer sells this.

United Furniture Industries / Simmons Upholstery Furniturefake leather sectional recliner

Spent over $1000 on a sectional recliner thinking it was leather to have it start peeling and cracking after 3 years. Very very pissed off, now it's ready for the trash. It makes no sense to sell material that only last a few years. I need some type of compensation! Why use this type of material knowing the consumer is going to have problems after a short time?

Lane Home Furnituresofa sectional

I purchased a sofa sectional at Big Lots and one week after owning it one half of the sofa is peeling. There is no vinyl left on three of the cushions. The other side, recliner and ottoman are fine. This is ridiculous. I waited 15 years for new furniture and now I have to keep it covered up with beets and couch covers. We don't have mo eye to throw away. This company should be ashamed. I will be seeking legal action if my complaint is not handled in a satisfactory manner.

sofa sectional
                    sofa sectional

• Ko
                        Konnie Dec 29, 2019

I got on this site tonight searching for complaints and boy have I found them! I too have a beautiful Lane Sofa & Chair that is peeling as yours is. My sofa cushions can be removed for cleaning & put back in position and held with Velcro. I pulled cushions tonight to vacuum and notices leather on lower front part of all 3 cushions is PEELING. Never had a piece of leather furniture do this. I too paid good money & thought I was purchasing a top quality piece. Sorry, but top quality leather doesn't separate & peel like a faulty paint job on a car! I will NEVER be purchasing any Lane Brand knowing in the future.

United Furniture Industries / Simmons Upholstery Furnituresimmons upholstery

I bought a Simmons couch less than two years ago and the material is peeling off. It supposed to be leather according to the brochure, but its not!! Its more like pleather than has hardly ever been sat on. According to the brochure if their is any excessive soiling, improper cleaning, ect will void the warrenty. None of the above has been done to this chair and i deserve a full refund because this is false adsvertisment.

simmons upholstery

Lane Home Furniture3 piece set couch loveseat recliner

From day of delivery the love seat is sunken in in the middle. When you sit you tilt to the middle. The springs which go across from front to back under the seat cushion area are out causing the couch to sink in. The springs on one side of recliner collapsed so recliner tilts to one side. I've had the furniture less than 5 months and one issue was noticed from day of delivery.

Sep 03, 2019

Lane Home Furniture — lane recliner 4218-16 taupe

We purchased two Lane recliners from Amazon on May 17 and they were delivered on May 30, 2019. On one of the...

Lane Home Furniturepower reclining couch

We purchased this couch set and just this week got around to using it as we finally finished the room it was going into. In just one week the bonded leather broke up and peeled off of the entire head rest of the seat being used the past few days. This was after a week of very light usage and nothing out of the ordinary. I've done whatever I can to look up repair methods but every site says I'm basically out of luck and the couch is ruined. This is ridiculous and some sort of warranty should be given.

power reclining couch

Lane Home Furniturelane recliner

Only had a few months and fabric is already pilling ! Looks bad! Also, extremely difficult to put back to upright position! And, at the very back of the seat is a piece of wood that goes from side to side that his my tailbone when I sit in it. The spot where my elbows go on the arms are wood and very uncomfortable! We paid over $500 for this chair and it's junk!

lane recliner

Lane Home Furnitureleather couch, chair, and recliner

We purchased a leather couch, chair and recliner 5 years ago. Only my wife and I live in our home and use these pieces with exception of occasional visitors. The paper thin leather has separated from the backing material and is tearing. Leather furniture should last many years and we barely made it 5 years. I will never purchase Lane furniture again. The quality is no longer there. I feel I was misled that I was buying real leather and this is not real leather.i used to recommend Lane to everyone as the spring system is awesome and the quality was excellent. Now I tell everyone to stay away from Lane.

leather couch, chair, and recliner

United Furniture Industries / Simmons Upholstery Furnitureelectric reclining love seat

Love our new Simmons sofa and love seat. The switch for up and down malfunctioned. pushed up and it kept going to full up after the button was released. button not stuck. will not respond to down button. Pulled the plug in case motor still running. Our switch has cell phone charger outlet in between buttons. Would like information how to order a new switch. product purchased 5/27/19 from Furniture and Mattress Discount King. 4201 Pottsville Pike Suite 102, Reading Pa 19605. Switch went faulty 6/27/19.
                                P Model: UNI-50433PBR-LOVE
                                Thank you.

United Furniture Industries / Simmons Upholstery Furniturepower reclining sofa mechanism

We bought a power reclining sofa 2 years ago... recently The right side seat is making a loud sound when nearly fully reclined.. .. is this something covered by warranty? Cannot find any info. Anywhere on this. I have enclosed the label tags that were on the sofa when we purchased it, to prove our ownership. Please advise us, as to if we should contact the store we purchased it from or if you can tell us what is the next step!

United Furniture Industries / Simmons Upholstery Furniturea-5058prs-sand

We recently purchased a recliner sofa from American furniture Warehouse in Colorado Springs. Shortly after it was delivered, my wife tried to recline on her side of the sofa. Immediately the unit stopped working. After investigating as to why it stopped working, I found that the wires had pulled out of the connecter. After looking at the under side of the sofa to my surprise I found that the wiring was routed thru the mechanism in a piss pour and dangerous manner. Take a good look at the pictures, especially # 2 and 3. A.F.W is bringing out a new unit on Thursday, I will inspect it and reroute the wires myself. It is pretty bad when the consumer has to correct what the manufacturer should have done in the first place, to avoid a problem. Unhappy customer

• Updated by cabinetmaker5555 · Mar 07, 2020

After the. Original problem with the wires ripping out of the motor unit. Now the frame is falling apart. See photos. Shame on United furniture industries for selling their poorly made furniture under the Simmons name. All of the problems we have had with the sofa is less than one year.

Comments

United Furniture Industries / Simmons Upholstery Furniturecouch and loveseat

Hello,
                                      I was in contact with you a few weeks ago and I was told to return to the store and speak with the manager. I purchased a sofa and love seat 9/06/2016. The two items are falling in at the cushions and the arms of both items are exploding with popcorn like substance inside of it, and the seams in some cushions are giving way. I do not have your answer to my last email and the manager would like to see it. Please answer me, as I need to forward it to the manager.

Bridget L. Connolly