Lane Home Furniture Logo

Lane Home Furniture

Having problems with Lane Home Furniture?

5380 Highway 145 S
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Lane shiloh sofa

Only had this couch in my home for 12 days and the cushins are so flat it seems there are no cushins on the sofa. Not comfortable at all I will be returning it at soon as allowed. This sofa is more uncomfortable than our original. We v gone back to sitting on the broken one we had for years. I went to store and sat on the "sample" and it sat fine but the one that we got at home supposedly never sat on did not sit well at all .

3 way rocker recliner and sofa double motion miracle charcoal blm

Hi My Name is Juvy Villamar and I'm writing because we bought are furniture at sears last April 29, 2017. Sears told us that they can't do anything since the manufacturer warranty is over. So I just want to show it to you that our couch is barely use it and now it's starting to peeling off and it's really ugly and we are so dissappointed because we paid $1600 and it's only last for 2 years I know some people can easily buy a new one but the purpose of buying an expensive one is to last at least 5 to 7 years not 2 years. I hope you can able to do something with our couch.
You can reach me at [protected]@ yahoo.com

hilltop tan pebble sofa

I purchased sofa and loveseat duo; My dogs toenail puncture a cushion and since then has torn more; I have called and LMM 3 times with NO ONE to return my call! I called [protected] ext 4217 with No avail.
I called today and could Not leave a message at all!
All I want is to INQUIRE if I can get a piece of material or replacement cushion for the "end " piece of my sofa.
I purchased this at Big Lots, and did not get warranty.
Information given to me by Big Lots in Louisville KY New Cut Rd.
Vendor # 910042
MFG: 204-03-9760A
Hilltop tan pepple sofa [protected] ext 4217.
Again NO one will return my communication!
Missy Ulfe
Cell [protected]
I would be interested in purchasing a cushion or material to repair please call me back or email me at [protected]@att.net.

I want the opportunity to fix what my dog tore, I love the couch! Big Lots no longer sells this.

fake leather sectional recliner

Spent over $1000 on a sectional recliner thinking it was leather to have it start peeling and cracking after 3 years. Very very pissed off, now it's ready for the trash. It makes no sense to sell material that only last a few years. I need some type of compensation! Why use this type of material knowing the consumer is going to have problems after a short time?

sofa sectional

I purchased a sofa sectional at Big Lots and one week after owning it one half of the sofa is peeling. There is no vinyl left on three of the cushions. The other side, recliner and ottoman are fine. This is ridiculous. I waited 15 years for new furniture and now I have to keep it covered up with beets and couch covers. We don't have mo eye to throw away. This company should be ashamed. I will be seeking legal action if my complaint is not handled in a satisfactory manner.

• Ko
    Konnie Dec 29, 2019

I got on this site tonight searching for complaints and boy have I found them! I too have a beautiful Lane Sofa & Chair that is peeling as yours is. My sofa cushions can be removed for cleaning & put back in position and held with Velcro. I pulled cushions tonight to vacuum and notices leather on lower front part of all 3 cushions is PEELING. Never had a piece of leather furniture do this. I too paid good money & thought I was purchasing a top quality piece. Sorry, but top quality leather doesn't separate & peel like a faulty paint job on a car! I will NEVER be purchasing any Lane Brand knowing in the future.

simmons upholstery

I bought a Simmons couch less than two years ago and the material is peeling off. It supposed to be leather according to the brochure, but its not!! Its more like pleather than has hardly ever been sat on. According to the brochure if their is any excessive soiling, improper cleaning, ect will void the warrenty. None of the above has been done to this chair and i deserve a full refund because this is false adsvertisment.

simmons upholstery

3 piece set couch loveseat recliner

From day of delivery the love seat is sunken in in the middle. When you sit you tilt to the middle. The springs which go across from front to back under the seat cushion area are out causing the couch to sink in. The springs on one side of recliner collapsed so recliner tilts to one side. I've had the furniture less than 5 months and one issue was noticed from day of delivery.

lane recliner 4218-16 taupe

We purchased two Lane recliners from Amazon on May 17 and they were delivered on May 30, 2019. On one of the chairs the support on the rear bottom the plywood broke where a hole was drilled. As a result the chair is falling apart in two directions. The left hand arm is about to fall off. I do not see a way of repairing it. I have pictures but there are on a computer that crashed last week. If you send me your email address I will send them from my phone

Bob Juhr
26551 SE Sunshine Valley Road
Damascus, OR 97089

[protected]

[protected]@yahoo.com

power reclining couch

We purchased this couch set and just this week got around to using it as we finally finished the room it was going into. In just one week the bonded leather broke up and peeled off of the entire head rest of the seat being used the past few days. This was after a week of very light usage and nothing out of the ordinary. I've done whatever I can to look up repair methods but every site says I'm basically out of luck and the couch is ruined. This is ridiculous and some sort of warranty should be given.

power reclining couch

lane recliner

Only had a few months and fabric is already pilling ! Looks bad! Also, extremely difficult to put back to upright position! And, at the very back of the seat is a piece of wood that goes from side to side that his my tailbone when I sit in it. The spot where my elbows go on the arms are wood and very uncomfortable! We paid over $500 for this chair and it's junk!

lane recliner

leather couch, chair, and recliner

We purchased a leather couch, chair and recliner 5 years ago. Only my wife and I live in our home and use these pieces with exception of occasional visitors. The paper thin leather has separated from the backing material and is tearing. Leather furniture should last many years and we barely made it 5 years. I will never purchase Lane furniture again. The quality is no longer there. I feel I was misled that I was buying real leather and this is not real leather.i used to recommend Lane to everyone as the spring system is awesome and the quality was excellent. Now I tell everyone to stay away from Lane.

electric reclining love seat

Love our new Simmons sofa and love seat. The switch for up and down malfunctioned. pushed up and it kept going to full up after the button was released. button not stuck. will not respond to down button. Pulled the plug in case motor still running. Our switch has cell phone charger outlet in between buttons. Would like information how to order a new switch. product purchased 5/27/19 from Furniture and Mattress Discount King. 4201 Pottsville Pike Suite 102, Reading Pa 19605. Switch went faulty 6/27/19.
P Model: UNI-50433PBR-LOVE
Thank you.

power reclining sofa mechanism

We bought a power reclining sofa 2 years ago... recently The right side seat is making a loud sound when nearly fully reclined.. .. is this something covered by warranty? Cannot find any info. Anywhere on this. I have enclosed the label tags that were on the sofa when we purchased it, to prove our ownership. Please advise us, as to if we should contact the store we purchased it from or if you can tell us what is the next step!

a-5058prs-sand

We recently purchased a recliner sofa from American furniture Warehouse in Colorado Springs. Shortly after it was delivered, my wife tried to recline on her side of the sofa. Immediately the unit stopped working. After investigating as to why it stopped working, I found that the wires had pulled out of the connecter. After looking at the under side of the sofa to my surprise I found that the wiring was routed thru the mechanism in a piss pour and dangerous manner. Take a good look at the pictures, especially # 2 and 3. A.F.W is bringing out a new unit on Thursday, I will inspect it and reroute the wires myself. It is pretty bad when the consumer has to correct what the manufacturer should have done in the first place, to avoid a problem. Unhappy customer

• Updated by cabinetmaker5555 · Mar 07, 2020

After the. Original problem with the wires ripping out of the motor unit. Now the frame is falling apart. See photos. Shame on United furniture industries for selling their poorly made furniture under the Simmons name. All of the problems we have had with the sofa is less than one year.

couch and loveseat

Hello,
I was in contact with you a few weeks ago and I was told to return to the store and speak with the manager. I purchased a sofa and love seat 9/06/2016. The two items are falling in at the cushions and the arms of both items are exploding with popcorn like substance inside of it, and the seams in some cushions are giving way. I do not have your answer to my last email and the manager would like to see it. Please answer me, as I need to forward it to the manager.

Bridget L. Connolly

[protected]

leather couch and loveseat

First off, it's no real leather as sold to us. Its leather look. Second, within two years it started showing wear and leaves pieces of the vinyl all over the floor and on anyone who sits on them. Purchased 09/04/2013. Here is what they look like now. There are two people in our household and we each have a recliner so these are rarely used guest seating

simmons peeling furniture

The synthetic leather/vinyl is peeling on the Harbortown Vintage furniture. The material is peeling on two Recliners, one Sofa & a Loveseat.

The Loveseat, Sofa and one Recliner was purchased at Fayetteville Georgia Big Lots #05195. The second Recliner was purchased at Stockbridge Georgia Big Lots #01171 for $ 304.95.

Please advise on replacement or repair.

I'm a customer that bought a couch

I bought a couch in Marion VA at Aaron's and I have had to call Aaron's 2times to come back and fix it. The...

computer chais

bought from BJ'S material is cracking and coming off on both chairs they are hardly used these are extra chairs. Feel that the material used was defective and should replace . These chairs are over a year old but have only been sat in a dozen times like I said they are extra chairs not the ones we use at our computers as seen in pics. We bought them and they where to high for desk so we sat aside to use if we needed an extra chair like said before maybe got sat in a dozen times if that. They have cracks and now the top of leather on head rest I flaking off. We have bought lane furniture before and that these would be well made but seems we were mistaken in this case.

reclining loveseat

In 2014 I purchased a Lane Reclining Loveseat from Home Comfort Furniture which has since gone out of...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices