Exclusive Furniture Logo

Exclusive Furniture

Having problems with Exclusive Furniture?

Exclusive Furniture reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 24, 2008. The latest review Sofa was posted on Sep 15, 2020. The latest complaint poor service/wrong item ordered was resolved on Mar 24, 2014. Exclusive Furniture has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 18 reviews. Exclusive Furniture has resolved 4 complaints.

Exclusive Furniture Customer Service Contacts

+1 713 777 0606 (​Southwest Houston)
+1 713 983 0606 (Northwest Houston)
+1 832 386 0606 (Southeast Houston)
+1 832 955 1499 (West Oaks)
11011 Westbrae Pkwy

19300 Hwy 59 N.Humble, TX 77336

Exclusive Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Sep 15, 2020

Exclusive Furniture — Sofa

I'm really disappointed because they told me they can help me with my sofas So what they cover for that I...

Mar 21, 2020

Exclusive Furniture — Me quieren robr $700

En la tienda de webster compramos un set de sofa y un mesa y el vendedor (feliciano)con el manager(carlos)me...

Nov 20, 2019

Exclusive Furniture — warranty, customer service, response time and communication

Purchase two pieces of outdoor furniture with warranty for both. I was sold a warranty for indoor furniture...

Exclusive Furnitureno delivery of living room furniture

My name is Soph, I purchased some furniture from Exclusive furniture south west office over 2 years ago, and also purchased the 5 year extended warranty.
Sometime in 2018, I filed a claim for the living room furniture and got an approval on jan 1st 2019, to have furniture replaced within a deadline of jan. 4th 2019 (claim I.D FF1922722). Against all odds i made sure I was able to decide on a furniture before the due date with then sales man Bobby at the richmond office as directed, because the southwest office was closed for renovation at the time. Upon picking out my furniture, I was told the furnitures were not immediately available but would be delivered as soon as they arrived . Months passed and I did not receive my furniture, I kept calling the sales man Bobby who is now a manager at the southwest office . Recently I went into the store only to be told the order was cancelled by the head office but it would only take a few days to rectify. That did not happen either. At this time I am still waiting to receive my furniture 9 months later. They now tell me they are waiting on a response from montage(claims insurance company), I dont understand what's going but I need my furniture please!!!. This is sooo frustrating!.

Exclusive Furniturebroken couch/lies

I purchased furniture on June 5 its now 8/23 and no couch yet since day one the couch has been broken when i asked for the exchange they told me one month i waited confirmed the delivery date no couch was delivered i had to post pone my HONEYMOON for two days to get the couch yes i was that excited for it i get a call the following day asking how the delivery went honestly felt surreal like i was getting punked i keep calling and they keep telling me different dates when i will receive this couch and nothing as of yet no one calls me back no apology is issued nothing for all the trouble its hard being a newly wed couple paying for a broken couch that i haven't received .Very disappointed in all the store they keep repeating they have great quality furniture then why are things broken from day one where is the proud store in their quality where is the love for houston i did not spend a few bucks to be treated this way

Exclusive Furniturebilled for furniture I never received!

12/18 I went in to the exclusive furniture on highway six in houston, tx. However I had spent two hours picking out a bedroom suit. I put $500 down, and told him I would bring them cash the next day. The next morning I decided to cancel the order. 3/8/19 received a bill fir $500 on my credit card statement! Scam artists! I have informed the police department as I have a feeling that this is not their first rodeo!

Exclusive Furnituredamaged and undelivered products

We tried to take advantage of President's Day sales in February but the we were told at the store that the two bedroom sets we wanted were only available there in king size (we wanted queen) and they would not be getting any more. I went online and saw both sets available in queen, so I placed an order through customer service, paying for both sets in full. We arranged to have the sets delivered at the end of April as that was when we were closing on our house. When the sets were delivered, one was missing a nightstand. I contacted customer service and was told it had been damaged and needed to be reordered. After not receiving any updates, I have finally been told that we cannot expect the replacement nightstand until the end of August. Absolutely unacceptable. In addition, we had bought two rugs at the store which were supposed to have been pulled and set aside for delivery. When we we not to confirm the delivery date, we were told that only one of the rugs had been pulled and was available; supposedly, a dog had been brought into the store and ruined the other one, and neither we nor our salesperson were informed. We are still waiting on the reimbursement for these rugs. This company seems to be nothing but thieves and charlatans.

Exclusive Furniture — no furniture getting the runaround!!

I think this crooked company should be investigated. I honestly have never had an experience like this ever!...

Exclusive Furniture — bedding accessories

I purchased $2500 worth of furniture and forgot my queen bed protector pig. I went back 4 days later to...

Exclusive Furniture — visit to humble store

To whom it may concern  I visited your store locate in Humble, Tx my sales representative was Joey Garcia he...

Exclusive Furniture — undelivered goods

My family bought 10 items from the Exclusive Furniture on Bellfort/Grand Parkway on June 14, 2018. Six (6) of...

Exclusive Furnitureservice

On Sunday May 21, 2017 12:50 pm, first visit to EF sharpstown location, walked around the entire store twice had 7 red shirt employees look towards my direction, 3 walking within the same path within a couple feet apart, was never approached nor welcomed to the store. Asked an employees who was in charge? the young man said he was the assistant manager. I explained the situation having zero empathy only defensive mechanism from him. This is a very unacceptable service environment ‎with poor service training which tends to result into a poor buying process from POS to Delivery. This is a place to avoid as they do not train employees correctly insisting the client is number one.

FAZIO-

Exclusive Furniture — poor service/wrong item ordered

We ordered a futon from this store! Twice they ordered the wrong futon and twice tried to deliver the wrong...

Jersey Village

Exclusive Furniture/ free tvbad customer service

Insert your feedback here:
            I bought a bedroom set from Exclusive furniture on the Southwest Freeway that was supposed to come with a "free" tv. I had to wait 4 days to get my furniture and when it was finally delivered there was no tv. I called and went to the store numerous times and they just kept giving me the run around by saying we will deliver it tomorrow. It's been a week and I give up. At this point I really beleive they never intended to give me a tv! The staff & managers are all liars and play games! I will never do business with them again! Low prices might live here, but honesty sure doesn't! I guess you get what you pay for...literally!

Exclusive Furniture — redelivering damaged couches

On aug 20, my husband and I went to exclusive furniture to get a new living room set. After looking around I...

Exclusive Furniture in Houstondon't take care of business prices too high

I purchased a house full of furniture from these people and paid them upfront. When it was delivered, they put pieces together incorrectly and they collapsed, but to top it off, they damaged my wall and carpet. Then, to really add insult to injury, one of them stole my daughter's laptop when we weren't looking.
              I contacted the store, even went up there. One of the owners asked me why I didn't try to stop them. I explained I had just got out of the hospital from surgery and I had a child in the house. These two guys were hugh compared to me and I'm just going to stop them? The owner was very uncooperative, wouldn't listen and wouldn't repair the damage.
              Then, that "Where low prices live" is crap. I bought a set of tables that were over 100% more expensive than they were at Ashley Furniture.
              Buyers beware! I wouldn't buy from them because you don't know what people are coming into your house, owner does not correct the problem. They do not put your furniture together correctly, steal from you and the prices are more expensive than other stores. Best to leave these people alone unless you want to pay them thousands of dollars for a crappy job and while they are damaging and stealing your property.

• Ex
                  ExclusiveBuster Oct 31, 2014

Your case is still within the limit of statue of limitation. Please write to [email protected] I am having issues with them, too and I am about to file a law suit against them. Team up and we can get justice, thanks.

marie1192 Apr 11, 2013

Exclusive Furniture totally sucks!!! The interest is so high you pay almost triple what you intend and the quality is SOOOO POOR!!! With service to match!

My family bought a bedroom set and dining room table set. The chairs of the table set literally began breaking the day after it was delivered. Which by the way the delivery guys were no help. My husband did most of the work! Some service. The table is all wobbly and chipped and a month in all the chairs were broken. I called and they gave me the runaround for so long that now they say I am outside my "year" warranty. Such BS! They kept scheduling someone to come repair the chairs, "Good luck I told them because they are pieces at this point!" But nobody ever came. And of course they have no record of all my follow up phone calls. Now they say I can take them to the store and they can "try" to repair them or I can buy new ones. Yeah right, first of all I should not have to haul this pile of wood (I have no truck!) back to these people only to look like an idiot standing there with them. But then again maybe I should to show everyone at the store that day who may want to buy from them NOT TO!! And second what are the chances of them forcing me to buy more crap from them. Come on! Each Manager who said they would help me never did. I got the run around from them all.

As far as my bedroom set the dresser drawers are shotty and the mattress is very uncomfortable.

Worst furniture place ever!!! I feel like such a fool for paying all this money for total crap!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

Exclusive Furniture — terrible service

This happened almost two years ago, but I felt I needed to write about it because I pass this store everyday...

Exclusive Furniture — fraud and cheating

I had purchased over $8, 000 of furniture from these people. The delivery guys (2) showed up in a big truck...