Exclusive Furniture Logo

Exclusive Furniture

Having problems with Exclusive Furniture?

+1 713 777 0606 (​Southwest Houston)
+1 713 983 0606 (Northwest Houston)
+1 832 386 0606 (Southeast Houston)
+1 832 955 1499 (West Oaks)
11011 Westbrae Pkwy

Humble
19300 Hwy 59 N.Humble, TX 77336

Complaints & Reviews

Me quieren robr $700

En la tienda de webster compramos un set de sofa y un mesa y el vendedor (feliciano)con el manager(carlos)me...

warranty, customer service, response time and communication

Purchase two pieces of outdoor furniture with warranty for both. I was sold a warranty for indoor furniture...

no delivery of living room furniture

My name is Soph, I purchased some furniture from Exclusive furniture south west office over 2 years ago, and also purchased the 5 year extended warranty.
Sometime in 2018, I filed a claim for the living room furniture and got an approval on jan 1st 2019, to have furniture replaced within a deadline of jan. 4th 2019 (claim I.D FF1922722). Against all odds i made sure I was able to decide on a furniture before the due date with then sales man Bobby at the richmond office as directed, because the southwest office was closed for renovation at the time. Upon picking out my furniture, I was told the furnitures were not immediately available but would be delivered as soon as they arrived . Months passed and I did not receive my furniture, I kept calling the sales man Bobby who is now a manager at the southwest office . Recently I went into the store only to be told the order was cancelled by the head office but it would only take a few days to rectify. That did not happen either. At this time I am still waiting to receive my furniture 9 months later. They now tell me they are waiting on a response from montage(claims insurance company), I dont understand what's going but I need my furniture please!!!. This is sooo frustrating!.

broken couch/lies

I purchased furniture on June 5 its now 8/23 and no couch yet since day one the couch has been broken when i asked for the exchange they told me one month i waited confirmed the delivery date no couch was delivered i had to post pone my HONEYMOON for two days to get the couch yes i was that excited for it i get a call the following day asking how the delivery went honestly felt surreal like i was getting punked i keep calling and they keep telling me different dates when i will receive this couch and nothing as of yet no one calls me back no apology is issued nothing for all the trouble its hard being a newly wed couple paying for a broken couch that i haven't received .Very disappointed in all the store they keep repeating they have great quality furniture then why are things broken from day one where is the proud store in their quality where is the love for houston i did not spend a few bucks to be treated this way

billed for furniture I never received!

12/18 I went in to the exclusive furniture on highway six in houston, tx. However I had spent two hours picking out a bedroom suit. I put $500 down, and told him I would bring them cash the next day. The next morning I decided to cancel the order. 3/8/19 received a bill fir $500 on my credit card statement! Scam artists! I have informed the police department as I have a feeling that this is not their first rodeo!

damaged and undelivered products

We tried to take advantage of President's Day sales in February but the we were told at the store that the two bedroom sets we wanted were only available there in king size (we wanted queen) and they would not be getting any more. I went online and saw both sets available in queen, so I placed an order through customer service, paying for both sets in full. We arranged to have the sets delivered at the end of April as that was when we were closing on our house. When the sets were delivered, one was missing a nightstand. I contacted customer service and was told it had been damaged and needed to be reordered. After not receiving any updates, I have finally been told that we cannot expect the replacement nightstand until the end of August. Absolutely unacceptable. In addition, we had bought two rugs at the store which were supposed to have been pulled and set aside for delivery. When we we not to confirm the delivery date, we were told that only one of the rugs had been pulled and was available; supposedly, a dog had been brought into the store and ruined the other one, and neither we nor our salesperson were informed. We are still waiting on the reimbursement for these rugs. This company seems to be nothing but thieves and charlatans.

no furniture getting the runaround!!

I think this crooked company should be investigated. I honestly have never had an experience like this ever!...

bedding accessories

I purchased $2500 worth of furniture and forgot my queen bed protector pig. I went back 4 days later to...

visit to humble store

To whom it may concern

I visited your store locate in Humble, Tx my sales representative was Joey Garcia he was a nice guy. I purchased a James King Bed Room Set, I was told there was no delivery for Saturday's but the next available date was Thursday the 20th I received a automated call on the 19th to confirm me delivery between 11am and 2 so I made arrangements for someone to be available. On that Thursday of my delivery about 7:30am the guy will like to deliver I told him I was not available, he was there @ 11 on the dot, I got home and and saw my bed and dresser and night stand was not what I picked out!!! I immediately called and spoke to Sherilyn and I asked to speak to a manger she tells me they are all busy I told her I want to speak to him now well of course I held and Eric NEVER came to the phone nor return my phone call, no one called to even see if I even received my delivery I have been to other stores and received delivery and they called to see if I received my order. Well I called back Friday @1:20 and spoke to Wilbur Marshall that apologize and stated he will find out what happened and assured me he will call me back I asked what can he do for error that was made I asked if he can give me pillows (2) because of there mistake he stated he will speak to my sales representative Joey and call me back and NEVER did! But had I not been at home I would have had to pay a re delivery fee!! He stated he will call me back yesterday with a delivery time for today the 22nd of September I NEVER received a call, but what I did receive was a another automated call to confirm my delivery for Monday between 11-2 VERY VERY UNACCEPTABLE AND AN INCONVENIENT

#1 Eric in management said he would call back and didn't!

#2 Wilbur stated he will call me back and he didn't! And all he wanted to offer me was $100.00 in store credit I fill that was just to shut my mouth NO I'M VERY PISSED AND IM SURE SAM ZAVARY does not run his business like this!!!

#3. I called the corporate office I was given [protected] by Sherilyn and given this email because again no manger was available per Vivian [email protected]:35 today.

#4. I had to use my gas and come to the store because my phone calls where being ignored and not important enough, I get to the store today and asked for manger on duty and I be damn it's Eric that never returned my call and Wilbur that did the same so I asked for them both to come to the front only Wilbur came and yes I was pissed as I'm sure you would be, he so called say he left a message and said he couldn't have my dresser and night stand delivered today but he can Monday at my convenience which was 6:00pm I asked for his business card he come back with his card and Delivery manger Marinda, she explain that she can't have my delivery until Monday I told her I work she also asked what time I will be available I told her 6:00pm she also stated she will make sure I have my delivery for Monday the 24th of September, and also ask me about a lamp as a convenience if I want to walk around the store no I don't!! I asked for Pillows $100 gift card or a lamp is like a slap in my face!!! I'm furious my clothes are not back in the draw because I don't have one because I was delivered the wrong items!! If I cancel my bank account there will be a truck to pick up the items the same day with no problem and several days until they get what they want the bed room set!!!

Well today is Monday the 24th of September 8:11pm and guess what Sam Zavary you guessed right I still don't have my DRESSER OR NIGHTSTAND!!! Maria called @ 3 something today and stated the delivery guys were done early and was trying to deliver I told her speak with Marinda or Wilbur @ the Humble location because again we had confirmed 6:00 Monday the 24th! I called your store and spoke to Peter @ 7:45 he said he will speak to Wilbur and call me back will guess what you guessed right again he didn't call me back Wilbur did and he act as he didn't have a clue of what was going on! Saying they came @ 5:30 and stayed for 20 minutes and sent pictures they were here my husband was here before I was I got home no later then 5:45pm!! Now Wilbur want to assure me again for Tuesday the 25th for delivery of there mistake I'm PISSED considering the 1st payment have been taken out our account for something we don't have!! And a $100 in store credit is what I was offered!!

I will be intouch with the news station!!! I guess because I didn't spend thousands of dollars I'm less important!!

I would like a reply from Sam Zavary!!!
let's not mention I get a call from a Jessica on the 25th @ 1:22 to see how the delivery went yesterday and laughed when I said I didn't get it!!!
I finally received my dresser and night stand today 5 days later than when I received my bed.
Mrs Henderson
[protected]

undelivered goods

My family bought 10 items from the Exclusive Furniture on Bellfort/Grand Parkway on June 14, 2018. Six (6) of...

service

On Sunday May 21, 2017 12:50 pm, first visit to EF sharpstown location, walked around the entire store twice had 7 red shirt employees look towards my direction, 3 walking within the same path within a couple feet apart, was never approached nor welcomed to the store. Asked an employees who was in charge? the young man said he was the assistant manager. I explained the situation having zero empathy only defensive mechanism from him. This is a very unacceptable service environment ‎with poor service training which tends to result into a poor buying process from POS to Delivery. This is a place to avoid as they do not train employees correctly insisting the client is number one.

FAZIO-

poor service/wrong item ordered

We ordered a futon from this store! Twice they ordered the wrong futon and twice tried to deliver the wrong...

Jersey Village Furniture

bad customer service

Insert your feedback here:
I bought a bedroom set from Exclusive furniture on the Southwest Freeway that was supposed to come with a "free" tv. I had to wait 4 days to get my furniture and when it was finally delivered there was no tv. I called and went to the store numerous times and they just kept giving me the run around by saying we will deliver it tomorrow. It's been a week and I give up. At this point I really beleive they never intended to give me a tv! The staff & managers are all liars and play games! I will never do business with them again! Low prices might live here, but honesty sure doesn't! I guess you get what you pay for...literally!

redelivering damaged couches

On aug 20, my husband and I went to exclusive furniture to get a new living room set. After looking around I...

don't take care of business prices too high

I purchased a house full of furniture from these people and paid them upfront. When it was delivered, they put pieces together incorrectly and they collapsed, but to top it off, they damaged my wall and carpet. Then, to really add insult to injury, one of them stole my daughter's laptop when we weren't looking.
I contacted the store, even went up there. One of the owners asked me why I didn't try to stop them. I explained I had just got out of the hospital from surgery and I had a child in the house. These two guys were hugh compared to me and I'm just going to stop them? The owner was very uncooperative, wouldn't listen and wouldn't repair the damage.
Then, that "Where low prices live" is crap. I bought a set of tables that were over 100% more expensive than they were at Ashley Furniture.
Buyers beware! I wouldn't buy from them because you don't know what people are coming into your house, owner does not correct the problem. They do not put your furniture together correctly, steal from you and the prices are more expensive than other stores. Best to leave these people alone unless you want to pay them thousands of dollars for a crappy job and while they are damaging and stealing your property.

marie1192 Apr 11, 2013

Exclusive Furniture totally sucks!!! The interest is so high you pay almost triple what you intend and the quality is SOOOO POOR!!! With service to match!

My family bought a bedroom set and dining room table set. The chairs of the table set literally began breaking the day after it was delivered. Which by the way the delivery guys were no help. My husband did most of the work! Some service. The table is all wobbly and chipped and a month in all the chairs were broken. I called and they gave me the runaround for so long that now they say I am outside my "year" warranty. Such BS! They kept scheduling someone to come repair the chairs, "Good luck I told them because they are pieces at this point!" But nobody ever came. And of course they have no record of all my follow up phone calls. Now they say I can take them to the store and they can "try" to repair them or I can buy new ones. Yeah right, first of all I should not have to haul this pile of wood (I have no truck!) back to these people only to look like an idiot standing there with them. But then again maybe I should to show everyone at the store that day who may want to buy from them NOT TO!! And second what are the chances of them forcing me to buy more crap from them. Come on! Each Manager who said they would help me never did. I got the run around from them all.

As far as my bedroom set the dresser drawers are shotty and the mattress is very uncomfortable.

Worst furniture place ever!!! I feel like such a fool for paying all this money for total crap!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

• Ex
    ExclusiveBuster Oct 31, 2014

Your case is still within the limit of statue of limitation. Please write to [email protected] I am having issues with them, too and I am about to file a law suit against them. Team up and we can get justice, thanks.

terrible service

This happened almost two years ago, but I felt I needed to write about it because I pass this store everyday and it pisses me off every time I think about it. My wife and I visited Exclusive Furniture to buy a bunk bed for our daughter. After purchasing the bed it was delivered with NO hardware to assemble the bed. I understand that was not Exclusive Furniture's fault. However, we could not get anyone to return our call.

After two weeks, my wife got a hold of SAM who promised he would make things right. After waiting another two weeks after constant phone calls, I actually had to track down the owner of the company and I called the guy at his home. Needless to say, he was not thrilled about the call. This got SAM to call me back and he sent the delivery people out with the hardware. Problem solved? Wrong. They didn't have enough pieces to fully assemble the bed. Now the problem was a half assembled bed that posed a danger to our children. Sam promised to 'make things right' but after another two weeks, he stopped taking our calls. You see, the receptionist became quite familiar with me and my wife and SAM all of the sudden was 'not in'.

At that point, I was done. I told the receptionist to get him on the phone or I was coming down there personally and they would not like it. Sam pretended that he was unaware of the problem. My wife grabbed the phone and insisted that he come pick up the bed and give us a full refund. He refused but after she told him that we were both attorneys (which is true) and that it would give us great pleasure to sue his company, he finally agreed and the bed was picked up.

I will emphasize that my problem was not that the hardware was initially missing. The problem with this company is that they will not go the extra mile to make you happy. They will hide and refuse to talk to you if they have already gotten your money. I would definitely beware of this company. I can guarantee you I will never shop there again and I have already made sure that none of my family shops there either.

• Fa
    Faithfull182 Nov 24, 2011

• Li
    Lin H Jan 08, 2012

Yeah me too. Really feed up with EF. Lost me as a lifetime customer also. Bought a mattress and.box springs. Box springs infested with bed bugs. No other possible explanation. Only asked them to repace the box springs, pay my medical bills and cost of bug spray that i have already spent in hopes of eliminating the problem. I do expect more now. Still fighting the bugs. More bites on me daily.

sam bhutto Jan 29, 2014

I bought furniture for my bed room from exclusive furniture, but i am very disagree with this place. I would recommend every body not to buy any thing from this place. They don, t have stuff in stock and take too long to get it. First they promise me they will give me free delivery but after I paid down $1500 down for the bed set only they want to charge me money for delivery. Then i told them i don, t want to buy the furniture give me my money back, they won, t refund my money. And furniture quality was real poor. its all from china. I agree, this is the WORST service I have ever dealt with in my life. These "managers" and owners have no business in the customer service industry. 100% DISSATISFIED. I come in contact with 100's of people a day, and will make sure NO ONE ever shops at this sorry excuse for a business.

• Br
    Britbratt Aug 23, 2014

I totally agree with every one, customer service is very poor then you have to young . Girls that work in the front which they never have clue of whats going on all they good for is playing with the phones giving me run around with my furniture and we spending good money but I can't get my furniture delivered on time!!! They need new management and start all over with the employee O_o

fraud and cheating

I had purchased over $8, 000 of furniture from these people. The delivery guys (2) showed up in a big truck...