Raymour and FlaniganCheap furniture/horrible customer service/high prices

Do not buy furniture from this store!!! I brought a livingroom set from there and when it was delivered the chair arm was ripped, I demanded a new one and got a new chair a week later and guess what is was ripped too, same spot! After the 3rd chair was delivered without a rip I accepted it. About a month later I brought a mattress and when it was delivered it had a weird giant hump in the middle I refused it and demanded a new mattress, when the 2nd one came it had the same weird hump, here's the thing the delivery guy said, "miss don't buy nothing from this store its all junk" needless to say, you have to fight with customer service every step of the way. The warranties aren't worth the paper they are written on.
I can'ty wait until they go out of businesss I am going to celebrater.