Resolved Raymour And Flanigan — Customer service/back orders
I bought a lovely bedroom set at Raymour & Flanigan i was told 3day delivery i told them i would call to set up a date as my room was being painted and new carpeting was being put in. This was on a Tuesday, Friday i call to set up delivery im told the bed is back ordered and will not be available till the end of march something in which was not told to me!i go to the store to meet with the sales rep again he offers a free bed frame in which i already have one till the bed comes in and then he goes on to offer a 5o dollar gift card as i tell him give me a minute to think about it he leaves and steps back and says i missed a 4, 000 sale dealing with you again upon being told this i asked for a refund immediately! The staff needs to be taught how to speak to customers! very unprofessional not what you expect from such an establishment.
More Raymour And Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie!
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!!
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture
- Raymour And Flanigan - Poor service and fake charges
- Raymour And Flanigan - Warranty plan - what is the point if i'm dead
- Raymour And Flanigan - bad furniture and bad service
- Raymour & Flanigan - platimum protection plan
- Raymour & Flanigan's - Bedroom set