Having problems with Dreams?

Dreams reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 26, 2007. The latest review Dreams Mattress was posted on Sep 7, 2021. The latest complaint delivery is pathetic was resolved on Oct 30, 2014. Dreams has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 79 reviews. Dreams has resolved 22 complaints.

Dreams Customer Service Contacts

+44 344 292 0000 (Customer Service)
Knaves Beech Ind Estate Loudwater
High Wycombe, England, Buckinghamshire
United Kingdom - HP10 9QY

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dreams Customer Service. Initial Dreams complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dreams above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dreams. Discuss the issues you have had with Dreams and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dreams Complaints & Reviews

DreamsDreams Mattress

My 75 year old mother had to wait 16 weeks for a mattress that she paid £1, 849.00, they originally told her 6 weeks, wrong mattress was delivered but was told she would have to sleep on plastic while has new was located and delivered, some 4 weeks later and after numerous phones calls she was told she would need to buy a new mattress at her expense have that delivered and then Dreams would come and pick the wrong one up, she has had to make a decision to keep the mattress that she never ordered and get a refund for the difference. The customer service and experience I have had from Dreams is absolutely unacceptable, I am glad I dealt with this as it was making my elderly mother ill with worry. I will not be recommending Dreams to anyone, the number of phone calls I HAVE HAD TO MAKE to sort out this mess is diabolical.

DreamsMattress Issue

I have had so much trouble with your company. The mattress was delivered when it was supposed to be, but it was the wrong one, the sales rep in the store had selected the wrong mattress, we did the bed test device machine in store and he told us we required a medium mattress so we chose a medium tempur mattress, but was delivered a very firm mattress no idea how he managed that as I explained about my back condition and he kept saying you definitely need a medium mattress, I have had to chase up several times to get this sorted out at least 3 separate calls time & money. We now have to wait for the correct mattress to be shipped from abroad (apparently) so now a new delivery date in four weeks time. I have a chronic back condition and the whole reason for getting a new mattress was to help with my back, I would never have agreed for them to take away my existing mattress if I had known they had sent us a granite rock for a mattress, and I could not get my old mattress back, so for two weeks I have been in agony and unable to work due to this rock hard mattress so loss of earnings, I spoke to dreams CS they sent me a topper which was next to useless, it was like a padded sheet, I have since then ordered a proper topper which turned out to be very expensive, it was a tempur topper 7, which has now been delivered at a considerable cost to myself arranged by me, dreams have not offered in any shape or form an apology or any goodwill gesture other than the useless cotton topper they sent, I am still waiting for the new mattress and I was barely sleeping, the new topper that I have paid for has helped moderately, so I am actually managing to get some sleep as of yesterday. What are Dreams going to do to compensate me for this dreadful situation, paying for topper would go someway to restoring my faith in your business, I have been a valued customer for 20 years and never expected to have this debacle and subsequent agony :-(

May 27, 2021

Dreams — Issue with mattress under guarantee

Please see below the email trail in regards to a faulty mattress within it's guarantee and the communication...

Apr 29, 2021

Dreams — Therapur actigel plus rejuvenate 2200 k mattress

I SENT A EMAIL OVER A WEEK AGO WITH NO REPLY. Hello, We have had the matress not that long now and we have...

Apr 18, 2021

Dreams — Bed

8 years ago I was diagnosed with a rare bone disorder and therefore required a bed that would provide me with...

Mar 18, 2021

Dreams — Flaxby mattress - price promise and emails from dreams re price promise which they have failed to honour

Below is the email trail which outlines my complaint regarding this company. Following the series of email...

DreamsDelivery Date Changed

I ordered a bed frame and matress on the 27th Dec for Delivery Today 19th February . I spoke with customer advisor earlier in the week to confirm the delivery date and they confirmed today and told me i would receive a call with 2 hour slot . This morning i has not received anything so i accessed my account on line and it informed me that my delivery date is the 19th March ?
      I called customer service and they informed me that I have changed this on the 15th Feb online ? which i certainly did not ?? I am now in the situation i have no bed for my son and the have informed me that the bed will now not be available until the 19th of March !!! The bed that was being delivery today from Monday has been sent elsewhere . I am at my wits end i have no bed for my son and have to wait 4 weeks !!

Feb 02, 2021

Dreams — Bed

Dreams provided me with a faulty bed. At first they sent me a part to fix it however it then broke again They...

Oct 25, 2020

Dreams — Bad mattress and worst insurance claim service

Purchased an expensive double firm mattress for back pain, as suggested by dreams, swindon in the store. 3...

Jan 25, 2020

Dreams — beds and mattresses

We've ordered a bed and a mattress from Dreams few weeks ago (Cost us £3100), and arrived only a le...

Dreamsdelivery slots

My delivery slot was meant to be between 7.15 and 9.15 in the morning iv sat an waited past this time. Rang dreams to be told I'm now the last customer which is between 5-7pm i didn't receive no meal text or phone call to let me know. So iv been up since 7 waiting we even booked a table for food which iv now had to cancel also my kids go to bed at 6. I am not happy one bit.

Oct 01, 2019

Dreams — alexander sk tv bed oatmeal (solid slats)

Hello, Today I received my order (316A000454) I would like to say first that I am very satisfied with the...

Aug 16, 2019

Dreams — mattress

Our 30 day comfort exchange guarantee was refused on the agreed exchange date by the delivery crew saying...

Aug 09, 2019

Dreams — comfort exchange offer not being met

Order no: 319A009673 Our 30 day comfort exchange guarantee was refused on the agreed exchange date by the...

Dreams071a015961

The lifting arm broke and was reported 21/3.
          I have rung regularly to chase up the necessary part only to be told each time we expecting delivery at the end of the week .
          2 months later still no sign I am paying for a bed that isn't fully functioning.
          I am promised phone calls they never happen .
          I am moving at the end of June and would really like this matter dealt with prior to that.

Dreams Store in Uddingstonair bed

Bought the air bed from Dreams store in Uddingston August 2018 just for occasional use for
            Guests bed was alright till November then started to continually lose air so if anyone was staying the bed had to be continually pumped up during the night which is no good

Firstly complained to Dreams store where I was told it had a one year guarantee I was then
            Given the number for the complaints department who then put me onto John Adams ltd
            I explained the problem to them and they asked me to provide a copy of my receipt I was
            Able to send it to them and they advised that they would replace the bed, then I received an email asking me to destroy the bed and send them a picture before they would send out the
            Replacement bed I told them I needed the bed until the replacement came and offered to take the faulty bed to the dreams store when I recieved my new bed this offer was refused I then contacted Dreams complaint department yesterday and explained what had happened the
            Complaints department firstly told me he had never heard of this before, and asked for the
            Contact number of John Adams and who I had spoken to I provided the information requested
            He then came back and said that Dreams could not help and that I should destroy the bed and
            Then wait for a replacement, he didn't even contact John Adams after asking for their contact information, I explained to him that I bought the bed from Dreams and they had a duty of care
            To resolve this situation I was then cut off.

I am extremely annoyed and wish this complaint to be sent to the head of the complaints department .

Regards

Mrs Collins

Dreams — 2 mattresses purchased

Having spent just over £1, 700 on a bed & mattress for my son & a Kingsize mattress for ourselves I am left...

Dreams — not got refund for return items order number-888d878854

I have ordered the bed, pillow, mattress protector, mattress. Firstly, pillow and matters protector...

Dreams — mattress

We bought a mattress from Dreams in Guildford in December 2017. It was a firm mattress which cost approx...

London

Dreams — delivery, repeated errors and shocking service

My 86 year old father paid about £1200 for new bed, they delivered wrong mattress twice depth. Due to the...

Dundee