Having problems with Ramada?

Ramada reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 23, 2008. The latest review Front desk customer service was posted on May 15, 2021. The latest complaint discrimination was resolved on Jun 27, 2013. Ramada has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 201 reviews. Ramada has resolved 14 complaints.

Ramada Customer Service Contacts

1800 946 476 (Ireland)
1800 062 1218 (Mexico)
1800 912 4668 (Colombia)
1800 507 2738 (Panama)
+1 800 828 6644 (Customer Service)
+1 800 854 9517 (USA and Canada)
+1 877 604 0069 (Spanish)
+44 808 100 0783 (United Kingdom)
+54 800 266 0588 (Argentina)
22 Sylvan Way
Parsippany, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ramada Customer Service. Initial Ramada complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ramada above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ramada. Discuss the issues you have had with Ramada and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ramada Complaints & Reviews

Ramada Worldwidegetting someone to answer me and also to contact me back

I have been trying for over 2 weeks to arrange with the Ramada Hotel in Hadara, Israel, a "fun day" for me & my husband including breakfast, outdoor swimming pool, & use of spa facilities that is offered from my credit card company Leumi Card (a special deal) but to no avail. I've called & gotten no answer or left tons of messages with people or sent lots of emails.. But there is no one whatsoever to help me out with this simple request. The date that I wanted 19/7/19 (Friday) has come & gone. The next date 2/8/19 (also Friday) will also come & go at this rate.
Can you please, please help us.
We have never been to that hotel & our first impressions aren't very impressive at this point whatsoever.
Waiting to hear back from you asap.
Leah Ben-Yosef

Jul 23, 2019

Ramada Worldwide — hotel stay

My stay at the Ramada Centennial room 402 was horrible. The room was in disrepair. Holes in the walls, stain...

Ramada Worldwidebooking

Dear sir,

recently we have received the phone call from ramadaholidays on my cell.
    he is offering your hotel "RAMADA UDAIPUR RESORT & SPA" for 3 nights & 4 days on 12499/- incl taxes with Brekfast, dinner, airport ransfer And site sines for 2 super delux room with 4 adult. and told me if you have pay through net backing or UPi then u will received 50% cashback within an hour,

let me know that is it relable or NOT ?

find below web addd & contact detail for that fellow.

URl : ramadaholidays.com
    email :[protected]@ramadahoildays.com
    contact no: [protected] and [protected]

request to Check & Confirm .

Request to take your further action accordingly.

Regards
    Parag

• Updated by parag parikh · Jul 22, 2019

Dear sir,
        I am one of the tourist, we had stay at your hotel .
        recently we have received the phone call from ramadaholidays on my cell. he told me ramadaholiays of part of ramada group and he is offering your hotel "RAMADA UDAIPUR RESORT & SPA" for 3 nights & 4 days on 12499/- incl taxes with Breakfast, dinner, airport transfer And site sins for 2 super deluxe room with 4 adult. and told me if you have pay through net banking or UPI then u will received 50% cashback within an hour,

let me know that is it reliable or NOT ?
        find below web add & contact detail for that fellow.

URl : ramadaholidays.com
        email :[email protected]
        contact no: [protected] and [protected]

request to Check & Confirm .

Request to take your further action accordingly.

Regards
        Parag

Jul 20, 2019

Ramada Worldwide — room 272 bugs

Kenneth Major requesting credit for stay on 07/19/2019. We found: Bugs or droppings from a rat or mouse...

Ramada Worldwidelack of sleep

Im complaining as I spent nearly £80 to get a few extra hours sleep before our very early morning flight to Spain. We chose to stay so we could relax as we live over 2 hours away from airport. When we walked in the room we noticed that there was an adjoining door in our room and a massive extra double bed which we didn't need. We got to sleep about 10 as we had to be up at 3 but we was awoken by the next door people as they'd obviously just checked in and this was about 12.45 they were very loud but I feel it would' have been so bad if there hadn't been a door literally in our room! It was like they were in our room! I've complained but has fallen on deaf ears! I want some kind of refund we paid for a service that we couldn't use. I'm very upset as we had to leave at 1.30 as we couldn't sleep. I'm sending you video footage of the noise we had to endure and as it wasn't the families fault I don't see how you can charge me for a night in your hotel when we checked in at 7 pm and had to checkout earlier and resulted us in being really tired!

Ramada Worldwideramada flushing queens

Hello,

Yes, they have. This is not satisfactory. As I have reviewed with Expedia more than one time, I have been charged a total of $1087 and refunded $540. We stayed one night in one room. This is absolutely ridiculous! The hotel was hot and dirty. The staff were not helpful. When we asked for a change in room the woman at the front desk demanded I make a separate reservation before she would give me a different room. She was rude and argumentative. I made another reservation- regretfully and regretfully I made that reservation through Expedia. It was late and I was on hold with Expedia for over 45 minutes and so I went ahead and made a second reservation online in an attempt to get my family into a room to sleep.

The second room was not acceptable. It was hot and dirty. When we pulled back the sheets, there was blood on the sheets. We called the front desk for new sheets and none came. I eventually took the sheets with blood on them to the front desk and waited longer for them to get us new sheets. This is unacceptable. The fact that I have paid $540 for this experience is ridiculous. This experience has made me not want to stay at a Ramada ever again and to quit using Expedia.

I spoke to three separate staff at the front desk all who reported they could not help me and that I had to talk to the manager who was not there. We checked out of the hotel early Saturday morning and I later called the manager and left a voicemail. My call was not returned.

I am expecting a refund of $540 more from Expedia or Ramada. This is not acceptable. This is terrible customer service and I am appalled at the amount of time it has taken me to make this point with Expedia and Ramada.

Jennifer Robertson

ramada flushing queens
        ramada flushing queens

Ramada Worldwidelost (stolen) ipad

Greetings,

I stayed at Ramada Addis July 8th through 10th, with my colleague Mr. Asutay. (accommodation reference [protected])

We arranged a shuttle to be picked up after our flight TK 676 İstanbul - Addis Ababa.

I had my luggage with me all the time, except a short period when we run from the hotel parking lot into the hotel during heavy rain after midnight. Our luggages were carried on to the hotel separately.
          Next morning, when I woke up I couldn't find my Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch in my carry on luggage.
          Serial No: DMPVMARWHPDV
          Within a STM Dux Plus case

I have followed up at the lobby in the morning of the 9th and 10th, yet couldn't find a trace of my i-pad.
          Even if I and my colleague remember having packed my i-pad when leaving the plane, I have also followed up with Turkish Airlines, yet they din't find it neither.

Having not heard from the hotel meanwhile, I decided to send this reminder.

Best regards,

Jul 16, 2019

Ramada — uninhabitable rooms and inn environment and staff

These units can not be described as a hotel, inn or motel! The rooms were disgusting! We booked 6 rooms for...

Jul 13, 2019

Ramada Worldwide — heating not working

We looked for a high quality hotels while we toured romania with 3 kids. We rented 2 rooms at Ramada Braşov n...

Jul 10, 2019

Ramada Worldwide — the rooms smelled extremely bad, especially smokey.

We booked a room for 3 nights (July 4-7, 2019). The room the clerk assigned to us smelled so bad it smelled...

Jul 07, 2019

Ramada Inn — ramada inn in tuscaloosa

They had fired me for no reason before I even got paidi did everything right what suppose to came to work on...

Ramada Worldwidelaundry service

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am unfortunately writing to you regarding an extremely unpleasant confrontation I have just experienced with one member of your staff regarding a simple matter of laundry in the lobby of the Abu Dhabi Corniche Ramada.

This morning (6-7-19) for the second time during my stay at Ramada Corniche Abu Dhabi, I had left a bag of laundry to be washed in my room when I left for work at 6:00am. I had correctly filled out the laundry sheet, and highlighted the 'same day service required' box.

This evening when I arrived back at the hotel around 7pm, I called reception to request my laundry as I had not recieved it and there was no answer from the laundry phone extension.

After some time, and several repeat calls, I still had no laundry back or a call back from the reception regarding the whereabouts of my items. Eventually at around 11pm, I went down to reception to find out what was going on as I had heard nothing and urgently require the laundry to wear the next day for work.

When I arrived at reception, a gentleman called to housekeeping who advised him they would bring my laundry to my room. When back at my room, one gentleman from housekeeping brought my bag of laundry back to me unwashed. I again went to reception to discuss this, as I am unsure why anybody would return dirty laundry that clearly I had asked to be cleaned.

At this time, I spoke to a member of staff on reception called Doniyor who called the houskeeping supervisor to come and discuss the matter. The supervisor who is named Kishor, then arrived at reception and immediately started being very aggressive and angry towards me and was speaking in a raised voice in front of other hotel guests. This continued for around 5-10 minutes with Mr Kishor getting increasingly angry and aggressive to both myself and Doniyor from reception, calling us both liars and he said the hotel needed to employ new people on reception.

He continued to say he had tried to call me four times at 10:30pm but I did not answer. This is incorrect as at that time I had just sat down in my room to eat my evening meal, and was talking with my wife on my mobile phone so I was in the room and no phone calls were recieved on the room phone.

Needless to say this incident was extremely embarassing, and done in a public space in front of many other hotel guests.
            I chose the Ramada hotel for my stay in Abu Dhabi due to it's high standards and usually great service, however I am left quite upset at how I have been treated and publicly humiliated in your hotel.

This whole incident has now taken up over 1 hour, and at the time of writing it is now midnight and I have to get up for work at 5:30am and I have only dirty clothes and no way to have them cleaned in time.

Mr Kishor is an unpleasent and rude individual who has acted repeatedly in this instance in an unprofessional and aggresive manner. This is quite frankly unacceptable, I do not expect to be spoken to in this manner by anyone in any situation. Let alone in a high class hotel where I am paying to stay and I am a guest. I fully hope he is reprimanded for his actions and I believe he is unfit to be working for the Ramada name.

Best regards
            Philip Smith - an unhappy guest

• Updated by Philip Edward Smith · Jul 06, 2019

I would like to add that Mr Doniyor was at all times during this incident, polite and professional despite being verbally abused by Mr Kishor.

He is a great example of the standards that are expected from Ramada Hotels, and he kept a cool and calm attitude even when being spoken to rudely and aggresively.

Best regards
                Philip Smith

Jul 04, 2019

Ramada Worldwide — ramada port douglas room

Over all, we had a good stay at Port Douglas, with nice communal facilities, lovely pool area, and great...

Ramada Worldwideservice/rooms

We stayed at the ramada plaza in Denver last night 6/30/19 on the 1st floor in room 125 and we was trapped around the smell of Marijuana. It got worse as the night went on.
              4 of the 6 dryers took our money and we wasnt able to get it back till this morning.
              No microwave or fridge in our room either.
              Me and my husband complained to the front desk with only a sorry from the receptionist!
              Very unsatisfied with the whole situation. I'm a Wyndham rewards member and I travel alot and never have experienced this kind of treatment! I used to love staying at ramada inns but now I'm 2nd guessing staying with any ramada inn again.

Ramada Worldwidequality of stay/ numerous safety issues

We stayed at the Ramada Limited located at: 3094 16th St Rd, Huntington, WV 25701 from 6/28/19-6/30/19 in room 228.
                Upon arrival, when I opened the closet, the ironing board was not properly attached to the wall inside and it fell out hitting me on the shoulder/head.
                The second night the lamp on the desk began to flicker and make an electrical burning smell and then popped and went out. We unplugged it for safety purposes. The DirectTV was unplugged from the TV and the electric "eye" sensor for the remote kept falling off .
                We noticed the Microwave was unplugged when we went to use it. So we plugged it in and proceeded to warm up food and the microwave would not shut off unless it was unplugged. Another safety issue!
                I made hotel employee aware of all issues and they just chuckled and said "oh sorry" and shrugged.

Then finally on our last night to stay, the electric in the whole hotel went out. There was no generator running to run any type of air or fans for air circulation, etc and the outdoor temp was over 90+ degrees. When we asked staff when anticipated electric recovery time would be the shrugged and said "I dunno, the automatic recording said around Noon"...so I don't even know if they called to report it.
                Not to mention when we left our room, pieces of the ceiling were falling down and rather than cleaning it up or repairing it, three staff members stood there laughing and joking about it. Yet another safety concern. (See picture below)

Check out was 11am so we wouldn't even have electric before we had to leave.
                Therefore there was also no breakfast as advertised.

When checking out, I asked the front desk how we would be charged due to the NUMEROUS safety issues and I was told I'd still be charged full price.

It would have been nice to be offered a simple discount for inconveniences, safety issues, and being hit by faulty items in room.

We travel A LOT and as of right now, I will never stay in another Ramada. In addition, if not contacted and resolved, I will be giving negative feedback on all Online booking sites.
                I simply want resolved and addressed.

Please feel free to contact me regarding this incident. [protected]
                kelly.[protected]@gmail.com

Thank you.

quality of stay/ numerous safety issues

Jun 27, 2019

Ramada by Wyndham, Vicksburg MS — condition of the premises

Hello, Please give me Mr. Patel's email address because he is not answering his phone. I am so...

Ramada Worldwideramada salt lake airport erroneous charge/ website reservations

On June 4th, I was looking into reservations for July 24th and I input this data into your website. Not only did the date keep reverting back to June 4th but when I made a reservation expecting it to be for the dates I set I find it was for June 4 th. Several minutes passed as I received confirmation for that June 4 th date. Once I saw the error I canceled the reservation. Less than 15 minutes had passed. Now, as I am trying to head into the dentist to get an abscess looked at I've found my money tied up in a cancellation charge. Confirmation number is 80742EC095380 under Tammy Caldron and I no longer have my copayment available due to unprofessionalism in your policy. I worked for many years in the hospitality industry managing hotels and I'd trained my staff to look at the timestamps on reservations and cancellations before charging them for cancellation fees. Please look at the reservation and help me with the reversal of charges if at all possible. I cannot call as the pain in my mouth is too great.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Tammy Caldron

Ramada Worldwidebertling iowa

That's the worst place I have ever been in the price of the room was high booking.combsaid 66 Pete night and we paid over 300 for the room next door was less then 200 wee never got our room tides up not once in 3 days I have stayed all over the county and never staid in Dutch a place nosy all night long noise never stop till 3 4 in the morning I will never ever stay in your motels again and I will be Shute to let my famley no

Ramada Worldwidehotel

I just stayed at the Ramada In Cranbury/Brunswick NJ. Actually I am an AAU basketball coach for ages 12-15 and we were there for a tournament. We had a block of 20 rooms. This has been our worst experience thus far while traveling for these tournaments. We are actually getting ready to head the the National Basketball Tournament in North Carolina. We will definitely not be staying at a Ramada and will be passing the word along. We would have all left but no other Hotels had 20 rooms available. The pictures speak for themselves.

• Updated by Jason D Garcia · Jun 23, 2019

Even the pool had issues I believe one of the parents I was with took pictures of it. I will try to get them and send them.

Jun 23, 2019

Ramada Worldwide — management eric

This was a last minute decision to go to Ct to our favorite place Mystic, and because we traveled with our...