Having problems with Paulo Travels?

Paulo Travels Customer Service Contacts

+91 832 243 8531 (Booking Service)
+91 832 663 7777 (Booking Service)
+91 777 887 2912 (Ahmedabad)
+91 777 886 9412 (Ahmedabad)
+91 236 327 5685 (Sawantwadi)
+91 231 668 1812 (Kolhapur)
+91 231 668 1813 (Kolhapur)
+91 240 233 2748 (Aurangabad)
+91 802 238 4040 (Bangalore)
+91 802 238 4242 (Bangalore)
+91 824 242 3987 (Mangalore)
+91 824 242 6874 (Mangalore)
+91 406 651 5051 (Hyderabad)
+91 406 662 5856 (Hyderabad)
G-1, Cardozo Building, Near Kadamba Bus Stand, Goa
Panaji
India - 403001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Paulo Travels Customer Service. Initial Paulo Travels complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Paulo Travels above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Paulo Travels. Discuss the issues you have had with Paulo Travels and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Paulo TravelsTravelling from mumbai to goa

Hi I am currently in Paulo travels bus no. GJ 14 Z 7877 and todays date is 8 March 2020. The bus driver and staff is too rude. They said like Jo karna hai Karli jisse complain karna hai Karo so I am putting this complain to full fill his wish. I am travelling with female relative of mine. She has problem to go pee ( toilet ) after atlest 4 hrs. So I saw in map that the toll naka of Mumbai Pune is coming so I requested driver can he stop there for while so he stopped bus but not on restaurant or dhaba in jungle and her to step down and go. So we refused but not did anything. And came back on seat. It's been 5 hrs we are travelling we got bus at 6 now the time is 11.36 still he has not stopped bus to toilet or food there are aged people too travelling with us they are also suffering and driver's behavior is toooooooooooo rude. I am hoping u will help me and others My PNR NO . is [protected].

Nov 30, 2019

Paulo Travels — don't allow drugs person in bus

I was traveling to Goa to Hyderabad 29/11/19 3:30 pm is my pickup bus and 2 Hrs late I came to Panjim...

Oct 30, 2019

Paulo Travels — unethical behaviour, no regards for customer

Date- 25 oct 2019 Ticket number- TNB878137591 Bus Number: AR 11A 7774 Driver Contact: [protected] Bangalore to...

Sep 20, 2019

Paulo Travels — bus is d we lay by 6 hour and s still counting

bus was suppose to reach at 3 to 4 am we are at pune at 8 am. and bus are taking local people inside to take...

Paulo Travelstimings

I have booked it for 6:46AM pick up from pune to goa and it's still not on time and after speaking to the guys they say it's gonna take 3 more hours I've an emery to reach and fix some things this is very pathetic which I faced I have always traveled with the reputed services provider and this is the pathetic one which m facing I need you guys to compassionate for this [censored] up from your end I've lost something very important which I had be reached kindly look into the same
    (Bala Chandra )-[protected]

Sep 10, 2019

Paulo Travels — bus delayed approx 4 hours

Hello, your Bus Code M80 from Goa to Mumbai via Pune is delayed due to Bus servicing.Your New Dept time from...

Paulo TravelsBus timings

bus code is M 80
      bus no A R 11 A 5557
      [protected] www.paulotravels.com182951968 MUM GA M80 30-Aug Seat 9, 10 Dep 09:01 PM PickupMira road (e) - sheetal nagar, near snehanjali showroom Next Booking visit PauloTravels.com Call [protected]. Above mentioned details. Bus took 24hrs to reach destination. Drivers are not responsive neither customer care. Drivers dont know the route. Due to this my 1 day hotel booking is wasted. Need refund and compensation.

Paulo Travels — paulobus

My friend Jaydev was travelling to Goa from Mumbai in paulo bus ac sleeper. He told me the bus service have...

Mumbai

Paulo Travels — pathetic experience with paulo travels from surat - mumbai

Hello Indian Citizen, I am here to lodge complaint against www.paulobus.com. On 24th May 2016 I had booked a...

Surat

Paulo Travelspathetic service

Travelling by their bus no GA03 (*) 8899 Volvo from Chennai to Bangalore... there were some problem with the ac & the electric wiring short-circuit... due to that reason cabin is filled with smoke of burning

wire... Finally, At krishanagiri, bus-staff give up there try to fix the problem and told the passengers that... AB AAP LOG APNA INTEZAM KHUD KARO...& you will get refund at Bangalore office... As usual and expected, the transporter who can leave their passenger stranded on the highway, will not refund or even be apologetic for there service... Still, I tried to have conversation to their Bangalore office... after a negative response, talked to their helpline no. mentioned on their website +[protected]. Here they gave me their manager, some Mr Santosh contact no. [protected]. Now this gentlemen is not picking my call, after listening the whole story...

Finally, the fools r thinking they r the winners of the Game, But I think the otherwise... At least they lost 1 regular passenger of theirs for sure & I am sure that "I am not the only ONE"

Paulo Travelsharrassment by paulo travels

How badly buses treat their own travelers in india even charging ridiculous amounts of moneyl. I saw it yesterday when I chose redbus to book a paulo travels bus mh 07 c78 from goa to pune.
          The bus broke down after one hour of travel and they waited for some bus which was going to ahmedabad. The passengers had to stand in heat for 1 hour. The bus was horribly bad. Does red bus check the travel agents they use I wonder?? If you are charging money for volvo do you send a bus with no air suspension.. And moreover not a volvo? The seats were bad and congested. The bust was smelling.
          Then started the never ending journey till pune. The driver had a picnic time when he stopped the bus for picking up his friends or some goods for transport. He was stopping at so many places and at kolhapur he waited for another driver of their company for 2 hours??
          The harrassment did not end there... They dropped us in pune at the outskirts of the city. There was no pick up for the city. The person in charge of paulo office said a van was coming.. There were 20 people standing there and a van would come at 10 o clock and then it would drop few and come back again? When old people started complaining the conducted abused them saying you are not doing us a favour by coming in our bus. You have to get down at katraj only we will not go to pune city.
          So any one who wants to get harrassed, be maltreated, get 3-4 hours late to the destination, and not reach the destination but kicked out of the bus in middle of the night... Please please please travel with paulo travels who do not know how to value their customers and spoil their time and holiday!!

Paulo Travels — just avaoid paulo travels

Basic lesson learnt during driver training is 1. Dont drink & drive & 2. Reduce speed when speed breaker or...

Paulo Travels — beware of private travels like paulo travels and jabbar travels

I am writing about the real incident that happened with me and 35 other passengers who were cheated by the...