Menu
Ramada
customer service contacts

Ramada
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

238 complaints
15 resolved 223 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Ramada. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(Mexico)
Mexico
0 0
More phone numbers

What is Ramada’s email address?

Ramada’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

What category is Ramada related to?

Ramada is related to the Travel & Vacations category.

What are the social media accounts of Ramada?

What is Ramada's Facebook?
Connect with Ramada via Facebook at Ramada
What is Ramada's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Ramada on YouTube at Ramada
What is Ramada's LinkedIn?
See Ramada's portfolio on LinkedIn at Ramada
ADVERTISIMENT

Ramada information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Ramada is a multinational company founded on 1953 by Marion W. Isbell and Michael Robinson with its headquarters located at Parsippany, New Jersey, United States.., and provides its services worldwide

Expand Collapse all
Who is the founders of Ramada?

Ramada was founded in Marion W. Isbell and Michael Robinson.

When was Ramada founded?

Ramada was founded in 1953.

How to write a complaint about Ramada?

To write a complaint about Ramada and get an answer from the officials of Ramada, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Ramada can be filed via the specific Ramada complaint section.

Overview of Ramada complaint handling

238 Ramada reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 23, 2008. The latest review Hotel rates/. Ramada inn charlotte airport north was posted on Aug 5, 2022. The latest complaint Deposit not returned was resolved on Aug 17, 2021. Ramada has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 238 reviews. Ramada has resolved 15 complaints.

Additional information

Locations

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Ramada?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ramada Customer Service. Initial Ramada complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ramada above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ramada. Discuss the issues you have had with Ramada and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Ramada’s complaints

R
10:48 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ramada - Hotel rates/. Ramada inn charlotte airport north

I searched on line and was pleaded with the hotel offer $108 for the night with free shuttle to airport and up to 21 days free parking. I reserved the room. They accepted my credit information and i received a confirmation number, copy is attached. The next day i received an email saying it was higher and i was only allotted 7 days parking, an additional...

P
7:33 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ramada - my complaint is about not receiving my deposit

Made a reservation on July 20th -July 21st. I had to pay a refundable deposit of 120.00. I was told on the 20th that my deposit would be put back in my account in about 3-4 days. I still haven't received my money. I've called the Ramada that I stayed in Albuquerque N.M. on 2020 Menual Blvd. They said they have released my money on the 21st. and I have...

F
1:30 pm EDT

Ramada - Bugs in the hotel room

We booked in Ramada Trenton, Ontario, Canada for two nights in July,22 and 23rd 2022 room 115. The room is dirty and at night we found a bug on the bed looks like a bedbug. We hold it and give it to reception but they just said it's not bedbug and we can't do anything for you. I had to cancel my booking for that night and booked in another hotel. They are not cooperation at all.