Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Cruise Lines Princess Cruise Lines Covid testing promised when disembarking the cruise

Princess Cruise Lines  -  Covid testing promised when disembarking the cruise

D
Author of the complaint
2:45 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My wife and I booked a cruise on the Majestic Princess (March 12-19th 2022)

We were told that we would have to provide a negative covid-19 test as well as proof of vaccinations to board the ship. (Which we provided). We were also told that Princess Cruise would provide a covid-19 test for us when we leave the ship so that we could return to Canada.

We disembarked and made our way to the Shuttle Bus to LAX that we paid Princess for and I inquired to the staff where we were to take the required test.

They told us it would be at the Airport for us when we got dropped off.

When we got dropped off at the Airport (LAX) there was no promised test.

We had to find a testing place at the airport and hurry to get our results in time to take our flight back to Vancouver. This was very stressful and frustrating.

When I called my travel agent in Vancouver to find out what went wrong- They informed me that they were not responsible and when I called Princess and waited on hold for 45 minutes I was informed that they only provide test for people traveling to Europe.

Apparently it is up to me to confirm that what I am told by my travel agent is actually true. All my travel agent was willing to say was that they were sorry but they were not responsible. The crew on the ship were wonderful but the information given to me when I booked was not accurate. And it made the last day of our vacation far from wonderful.

More Princess Cruise Lines complaints & reviews

Princess Cruise Lines - poor service
Princess Cruise Lines - waste of monies, bad cruise, staff rude
Princess Cruise Lines - refused to refund our deposit!
Princess Cruise Lines - failure to meet contracted obligations