Princess Cruise Lines

Via Bartolomeo Bosco 57/1, Genova Italy 16121

Poland
Zlota 59, 00-120 Warsaw, Poland

Russia
Breeze Line Cruises and Tours, 5th Donskoy Dr., 21B, Bldg 10, 4th Fl, 119334 Russia, Moscow

Spain
Mundomar Cruceros, C/ Camino de Humera, 45, 28223 Pozuelo De Alarcon, Madrid, Spain

Switzerland
Cruise-Interconnect AG, Badenerstrasse 551, Zurich, Switzerland, 8048

Turkey
Halaskargazi cad, Senkal apt, № 37/1, Harbiye, Istanbul, Turkey

China
U.K. Carnival PLC Cruises, 15F, Verdant Place, № 128 West Nanjing Road, Shanghai, P.R. China 200003

Hong Kong
Carnival Corporation Hong Kong Ltd, Unit 1207 The Gateway Tower 1, Harbour City, Kowloon, Hong Kong

India
Cruise Professionals LLP, 704, 8th Floor, K M Trade Tower, Kaushambhi, Ghaziabad – 201010, India

Japan
Carnival Japan, Inc., Daiwa Ginza Bldg, 6F.,6-2-1, Ginza,Chuo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan 1040031

Singapore
Carnival Plc, 10 Marina Boulevard, № 14-02 Tower 2, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Singapore 018983

Philippines
Unit 3504, 35/F Cityland Pasong Tamo, 2210 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila 1200, Philippines

South Africa
1st Floor, Unit 1, Beaulieu Office Park, Cnr Stallion & Papenfus Roads, Beaulieu, Kyalami, 1684 Midrand

South Korea
33rd Fl., Center One Building, West Tower, Euljiro 5-Gil 26, Joong-gu, Seoul, 100-210, South Korea

Taiwan
9F. - 1, № 77, Sec. 3, Nanjing E. Rd, Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 10487

Thailand
191/1-2 Sathorn 12 RD, SOI Suksaviddhaya 2, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand

UAE & Middle East
Suite 408, Golden Business Center, 129-228 Port Saeed, Airport Road, Dubai POB 122028

Argentina
Lavalle 462 – 2nd Floor, Buenos Aires, Argentina, C1047AAJ

Brazil
Av. das Americas, 3959 Loja, 206 Barra Da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, 22631-003, Brazil

Complaints & Reviews

My recent Princess cruise

Booking number XR3V3D, Voyage number G007.
The price for the cruise in february was high for an inside room but I was told that a first time cruiser with Princess would get an upgrade. This did not happen as the Princess employee did not put in for it as I was told. The cost was$1, 996, 24 for and inside room. I specifically told Princess when I booked this thata the only reason we were cruising on this cruise was because my husband had found out that we could be in the Genuis Book of Records and get our Vows renewed with Captain Stubbing for the TV show er grew up watching. I booked an excuision, the drink package and a beer package and the photo package. I called back to confirem the vow renewal and was told I had not booked this to my surprise . I told Princess again why we wanted to take this cruise and renew our vows with Gavin Mccloud. Very quickly I was told I had to purchase a renewal so I did which was over $200. I was told that I could not board until after 2 pm, which was not accurate. I also asked did Princess give any military discounts and was told no. Imagine how upset we were to get onboardon the (th and find out that we were suppose to get a $250. on board credit if we sent in our DD214, which would have beenn no problem. We went down to the front desk and inquired about the vow renewal date as otheres were telling us that they had a notice in their cabin about the event they signed up for. we were told the cut off was over and there was nothing that could be done about it but we had booked a private renewal with someone other than Mr. McCloud. By then I was in tears. One of the supervisors ccame out and explained that Gunesis had cut the tie off, gave us our money back on the renewal and we were devasdate. I just wanted to go home. The supervisor Dean, was very nice and did out credit and a $200 on board credit sent us strawberries and champange this was all he offer at that time. We tried to get our military on board credit but it was denied as this is supposed to be submitted two weeks prior to sailing . which we were told that there were no military benefits.. My husband faithfully served his country for 32 years and retired a LTC and this was how we were treated even though it was a mistake done by Princess. That was not all. we requested early seating for dinner and got a &:$% seating and missed all shows that we were interested in because it took 2 hours every night to get our food and get out of there. Shows started from 7 til 9 every night! The first night on board our toilet was leaking out on the floor and it took 3 days to get it fixed even though housekeeping put it in on the first day. Also there was hair in our sheets when we turned them back our housekeeper did change them promptly. The last night on board we laid our clothes out for departure and put a bag of quarters under them so after dinner we were going to go to the casino. We were so late getting out of dinner we decided to just go to bed. I did notice the clothes were messed up but thought my husband may have done this. The next morning we got dressed and departed on the drive home I asked him what bag did he put the quarters in and he said he thought I had put them in something. So we had approximately $30 dollars in quarters taken from our stateroom. Dean did arrange for Gavin McCloud to do another renewal on Valentines which was very nice but the upset of not doing what was planned for about 5 months was very upsetting. The only other thing about the dinning was we were located on other end of the boat and our dinning was on the opposite end of the boat. So what was supposed to be the cruise of a lifetime for us after 29 years of marriage was quite a disappointing cruise. I must also say that Phoebe the lady who was to help with the shopping was quite rude and not available . On our last stop in Cozumel in our brochure it had coupon for Columbian Emeralds that we could purchase a Marahlago Bangle bracelet for $25 each or buy 2 and get one free. Upon arriving at Columbian Emeralds we were told that they did not have the bangles so we went in search of Phoebe which we were told she would be available for help at one of the stores listed on our Guaranteed Shopping Map. She was no where to be found. And had apparently gotten off the boat in Cozumel for a vacation. This is the first time we have ever had a complaint on any cruise we have taken. We love to cruise but this was not a cruise experience that would make us want to go on a Princess cruise again.
Sincerely and respectfully, Tamyla and LTC Paul James III

Unethical behaviour

Names: Ellen and Barry Nisbet
CC# 631491341B and 631491341A
On the 12th January we booked a trip from Hong Kong to Sydney on the Majestic Princess. Booking Number XCDG4H.
Our flights were booked through Princess and since on our request have been cancelled, and refunded to our account, thank you.
Over the last 2 weeks we have made numerous phone calls to Princess trying to cancel our cruise without luck. We have spent a considerable amount of time "holding" in the hope that we coule speak to someone, to no avail.
Being frustrated I decided to send an email to John Yambot so that we could cancel prior to the date that penalities may be incurred.
In the email to John I stressed that we did not want a refund but we wanted Princess to allocate the money to be used as a depoit on our future cruise when the virus was no longer an issue.
Obviously being what we consider to be loyal customers of Princess we felt our request would be handled in a manner to both our satistaction.
Imagine our surprise when we received an email, not a return phone call as requested from John, 5 days after my email was sent stating that we would be penalised because he was not at work on the day I sent the email.
We believe he should have had the decency of at least returning our phone call not an email.
With the dramas being experienced within the cruise industry I would have thought that looking after loyal customers would have been high on Princesses agenda. The fact that we wanted our money to stay with Princess should have made our intentions clear.
Very, very poor PR as far as we are concerned.
We will be very interested in your reply.
Kind regards
Ellen and Barry Nisbet
Phone: 02 [protected]
Mobile: [protected]

security

I was on the Royal Princess Dec.28 to Hawaii.
Somehow my purse went missing. I reported that day as soon as I noticed it was gone. The person on the desk said ok I will write it done. He wrote on a scrap of paper and that was it. The next day I went back and talked to someone else I Wass sent to security and they brought 5 people up to my room to go through everything. I filled out a written report. It needs to be replaced. The security man asked me why I hadn't done on the 28TH. I told him how I was treated.
I was also told to check every day and see if it turned up. finally after 12 days some one said they would check the port in SF and get back to me. No one got back to me I had to ask again and was told it was not there.
Right now I need a copy of that report for tax and insurance purposes.

Jeanne M Williams
[protected]
415 Mormon Street
Folsom
CA 95630

Incorrect info prior to cruise

I received an email to say we required visas for both Australia and New Zealand, this mail came from the recommended site by Princess for visas . We received mails from princess to remind us that we needed these visas. We applied for both and were absolutely shocked at the price but we bought them on princess recommendation. It turns out WE DID NOT require one for New Zealand and therefor I am requesting the £150 refund for these visas. We are platinum customers and I do not expect thing other than a full refund from a prestigious line as princess. Please update your communication for future cruises.
I look forward to your response and refund to my credit card.
Many thanks
Jackie livsey

Regal princess cruise on 1/1/2019 BAHA 514

Let me begin by stating that my husband and I are loyal passengers of Princess Cruises. We are currently booked on th new Enchanted cruise ship for December of 2020.

With that said our last cruise was definitely not up to Princess standards.

Our laundry was supposed to be free but we were charges 17$ for press only items. Not willing to wait in line at the pursers desk we just paid the bill.

We selected anytime dining as we eat early. Service was extremely slow. We waited 4 out of 7 night for over an hour. Compounded with that the food was served lukewarm.

Casino was very small and crowded.

I drink champagne only. Princess cruises have always served Korbel in a split. This year is was served by glass half filled. Very disappointing when you are on vacation.

Should our last cruise been our first cruise with princess we would not return. We have always been your best source of advertising.

Should you feel any adjustment is justified it would be greatly appreciated.

2144 hammond place center traverse city mi 49686

elimination of buffet-style dinner during sea days

We are currently on a 96-days World Cruise on the Pacific Princess. We left on January 20, 2020, with an expected disembarkation date of April 26, 2020. Thus far, we are having a great cruise until tonight when we went up to have dinner at the Panorama Buffet. We were seated and provided a menu. The wait to get our meal was long and the food served was lukewarm. The wait staff told us there will no longer be any buffet dining during sea days. We were shocked and was told this was a change dictated by the corporate office.

We do not enjoy the traditional dining room service because of the amount of time wasted sitting there waiting to be served. The variety of buffet-style dining, the freedom to select items that are compatible with our dietary needs and the shorter meal time are what we consider key factors of a good cruise.

This dining change severely impacts our enjoyment of the current cruise. We would not have booked this cruise with prior knowledge of no buffet-style dinner. We don't want to be miserable for the remaining 66 days of this World Cruise. Please restore the buffet-style dinner service at the Panorama Buffet. Thank you.

have received our reservation payment made back in may 29,2016

We took a trip on Grand Princess to Alaska. We made a reservation on 5/29/16 to be use in future date. We were unable to use it and would like it return to us $200.00. I called about in January 2018 and no response.
If you research your file you will be able to find us. Thanks you for you attention to this matter and been long over due. You can reach me at [protected]@yahoo.com

Our name is
date 5/21/16 to 5/31/16
Folio #4941

change in itinerary a month before cruise embarks/booking cp3ggj

To Whom It May Concern:

A month before we leave on 10 day cruise on Crown Princess, we are informed one of our stops (Grenada) has been removed from the itinerary (due to issues with the ship). We will receive $75 per person on board credit. I do not understand how missing 1/6th of our 6 days of stops warrants only a $75 credit. That is not comparable in reimbursement. Please advise. [protected]. Effective this cruise, my husband will be an Elite member. Would also like to understand in 15 cruises we have never been chosen for a potential upgrade from our mini-suite. Again, please advise. Thank You. Look forward to hearing from Princess.
Mary Regan/Richard Kenny

ship left us in mexico, after capt rerouted the ship due to generator problem

The ship was rerouted due to generator problem so the departure times had changed at each port. When we were getting out of the elevator we saw a sign saying all aboard at 5:30...

shore excursion

We had complained about a terrible shore excursion and we have a letter that says we will receive an on board credit of 20% i contacted customers services and was told we each would get $112.50 per person off our final bill which is not reflected so how do i get my refund now that you have already collected on the final bill booking #HT6KMT i will be waiting to here from you soon [protected]@gmail.com

internet speed

I have enjoyed previous Princess Cruises with my family so naturally for my 20th Anniversary I recommended to book another Princess Cruise with my husband. My husband wa...

availability of vegan food

Appauling shortage of vegan optioins on Sapphire Princess from Southampton to Norway last week. One night I was presented with a plain jacket potato as a main course. Another...

ac unit, refrigerator

It took 7 times of calling and complaining to get the air conditioner working that I'm not sweating in my cabin. The other issue is I call I go down to the service desk and complain that the refrigerator is not working properly, now I'm told it's a cooler well how the got the cooler to cool they put a bucket of ice in it??? Why Time is money and money is time I'm wasting my vacation trying to get things fixed. I have been on a lot of cruises and I have been on Princes before what happened. What do you have to DO to get some results. My E-mail is [protected]@ptd.net, my name is Bruce Ream. Will someone call this ship and find out what is going on????????????

Purchase of a transfer shuttle from anchorage to whittier

After giving our full travel itineraries dates times etc. To the princess booking agent (september 4th flying in from toronto to vancouver and from vancouver to anchorage arriving...

file insurance claim for cancel trip 03/27/19 to 04/06/19 10 days s carb booking wxwn6n

I was feeling general weakness motion sickness and imbalance went my doctor she order test carted artery, ekg, then to heart doctor he did ultra-sound on my heart then to ent he did mri on my head then he did vng evaluation test came back I had vestibular hyposunction 83 percent weakness in inner ear they sent me to therapy for 11 weeks 22 times I file all the report the insurance request and they are still giving me a hard time 3 and a half months ago

excursion refund to sicily

Hi!My cruise WCVVMC (Catherine Villareal Catuncan)with Emerald last June 22, 2019 went great-I had paid ahead for a Sicily excursion hop on hop off and had cancelled way ahead of...

lack of information

I'm Elenita Manalo .I took the Australia and New Zealand cruise with the rest of my group.( V V2L2L February 18 2019. We bought bags and accessories from Louis Vuitton in Sydney. We bought the items with VAT taxes or taxes .Since we are foreigners we are entitled for the refund of the taxes.The only problem was we were misinformed at LV store .The sales rep said that we could register on line for the item that we bought in order to get a bar code and just scan the bar code at the airport in New Zealand.
The problem was that Australia and New Zealand are 2 different countries unlike the European Union countries wherein we could buy the item in one country and exit another country and still be able to claim the tax refund either in person or by mail.
Since it was a cruise from Australia to New Zealand, there was no airport to exit Australia.When buying in New Zealand, there's no taxes so it is duty free unlike Sydney, Australia taxes is added.
We cruise directly from Australia to New Zealand . We left New Zealand by air. Is there a place in the Sydney port terminal or immigration that we could have reported the Tax item in order to get the tax refund or could we have reported in the cruise ship?
We tried reporting it to Sydney LV but we were unable to get the refund.We are unable to register the items to the right location or department.
I think getting the right information will help us and other cruiser for future purposes. Don't know if you would be able to help me out to get a tax refund but the e information would still be very important. Awaiting for your response.Thank you very much.

pacific princess transfer to wrong terminal, june 12th to june 30th, iceland

booking WPGM7D, On June 30th, on our way home to Newark airport, Bus driver DROPPED passengers off at Heathrow airport outside of terminal 3, even though many protested that their confirmations of British Airways stated terminal 5, and that our transfers were prepaid. It took us a long time to find out how to get to terminal 5, and then we had to go outside for an elevator to take us to a train, and then a very long walk to terminal 5, leaving us physically and emotionally exhausted. In our haste, I left behind my favorite lavender short sleeved sweater (with buttons, maybe nylon) near the inside entrance to terminal 3, and couldn't get any official at terminal 5 to retrieve it. If you could get this sweater back to me, this might partially make up for any of the inconveniences and disappointment we have encountered. thank you for your consideration and previous history of cooperation. Phyllis Tuttle, 60 Omni Court, NEW CITY, NY 10956, USA, phone [protected], (best time 8:30-9:30am, M-F, if no answer, call cell at [protected])

gift purchased and not received to passenger on board

Booking no. CR7P4M Gift ordered on June 20 2019 for Mrs. Myrna Courey on 12 day voyage British Isles Southampton to Southampton. Box of Godiva Chocolates was never delivered to...

poor communication and resultant negative issues

Passenger - Maxine Beck
Booking Number WQ7NVJ
Voyage E916 - Europe Mediterranean

Having returned four days ago from a Mediterranean cruise aboard the Emerald Princess with our granddaughter, I have definite reservations about recommending Princess to anyone I know and even greater concerns about our upcoming voyage to Japan booked for August 15-23, 2020 for my husband, grandson and myself (conf. # WM7T8P). The destination and duration of this voyage are unique in the cruise industry at this point, or I would seriously consider cancelling.
After reading the account of our experience, perhaps Princess might consider some sort of compensation be applied to our upcoming trip for the lessons I've learned for future voyages. Had I used a travel agent, I may have missed some of the pitfalls we encountered. I admit some responsibility for the problems, but believe sincerely that a lack of more proactive policies on the part of Princess contributed as well - especially in the case of customers new to Princess.

Please respond to this communication to confirm that the issues have been heard by appropriate Princess officials with the authority to act appropriately.

Rome Excursion/Flight Conflict
November 2018 - booked extensive Rome excursion through Princess
January 18, 2019 - booked air travel with Princess agent Lisa (*note - agent was distracted by
conversations with husband during booking. Conversation was difficult, confusion with understanding the options she was giving regarding times, prices, etc.) Received email confirmation that looked accurate.

March ? 2019 - called to confirm debark procedure and luggage transfer in combination with the
debark tour of Rome. Agent Jamie confirmed that tour would end at the airport and Princess would deliver our luggage. NO mention was made of any conflict.

May 3, 2019 - received Travel Summary from Princess and I discovered a conflict with our
debark excursion booked in November 2018 and flights booked in January 2019 - both through Princess. Flight departure needed to be after 5 pm. to accommodate tour, but was booked for 1:20. Working with Princess agent Paul it was determined that rescheduling flights wasn't an option because (1) I would be charged $2, 500 + increased airfare totaling more than $3, 100 although Princess had done both bookings and (2) even if I were willing to pay this, the flights available at this late date required two layovers and nearly a 24 hour return time. I suggested that Princess might waive the late cancellation fee because they had created the conflict that, again, I discovered. Paul apologized and forwarded me to customer service. That agent said the best he could offer was $50 onboard credit for the three people in my group. I requested a confirmation that the "front office" or whoever was his superior had received the details of my complaint hoping they could offer a more acceptable solution. Instead, within an hour I received a phone call from a travel agent I didn't know in Florida (Peggy Mellen @ [protected]). She told me had received an email from Princess that she ascertained was intended for me regarding my cruise. It contained no new information regarding my complaint. How did she get this information and why? To date I've had no confirmation that this issue was forwarded. I then canceled the debark tours for refund hoping something else might work out but not wanting to incur further useless cost.
June 8, 2019 - checked with the shore excursion desk on board ship to attempt to arrange
something to allow us at least a "drive by of St. Peter's Square" in route to the airport as our granddaughter, a devout Catholic, really wanted to at least see it. They were unable to help.

June 12, 2019 - checked with an agent at the front desk for advice. He suggested that we get a
private taxi portside to take us on the desired route. I hesitated because I was totally unfamiliar with the situation at the port in Rome. I asked if anyone on staff could assist me with this, but was told I needed to make the arrangements on my own. He assured me that it "might sound scary, but wasn't really that difficult." Otherwise, they were unable to help. We were considering his suggestion, but the next day the Princess Patter arrived describing the debarkation process with a warning in bold letters that taxis at the port often take up to four hours or more to secure.

June 13, 2019 - checked at the front desk about the discrepancy of the information and was told
that the Princess Patter was accurate and that I needed to hire a private taxi to confirm transport before cancelling our scheduled ship to airport transfers. Agent Annie was very sympathetic and helpful. She searched for taxi companies in Rome but found that all but one taxi company required online confirmation. I would have to book personally which required me to pay an onboard fee of over $150 for personal email access. She did find one company that would book by phone and allowed me to use the ship's phone line, but that company never picked up. At this point I gave up. Rome wasn't going to happen for us at all.
After all that, the transport bus dropped us at the wrong terminal for our Lufthansa flight to Frankfurt.

Barcelona Hotel Transfer Complaint

Late May - called to confirm time of transport from Gallery Hotel in Barcelona to ship. As
Princess offered no tours that I was made aware of for this port, I had booked tour tickets on line in advance and was checking to see if there was any timing conflict. The Princess agent took over 30 minutes to discover that departure from the hotel would probably be at noon, but the hotel could probably hold our luggage. I was luckily able to reschedule the tickets I had purchased to suit this only to find out when we arrived at the hotel that the only transfer would be at 10:30 although the dock was only 4 miles away. This allowed almost no time that day to explore Barcelona as planned for which we had paid an additional $647.91 in hotel charges. Our only choice was for my husband to accompany our luggage to the ship at 10:30 while my granddaughter and I explored the city and then made our own way to the ship at additional cost. This situation was very poorly considered and communicated by Princess.
Based on the two major complaints detailed above, I suggest the following "upgrades" to communications between Princess and its future customers:
1. When booking air reservations, give Princess agents access to the debark excursions booked by the passenger they are working with in conjunction with the flight schedules to avoid timing conflicts.
Customers are consistently alerted about any conflicts when booking excursions, so the mindset is that this will continue forward in the process.
2. When passengers extend their trip prior to the voyage, timetables regarding transfers from hotel to ship should be available to allow passengers to plan their activities avoiding timing conflicts.
Onboard complaints

All of the staff on board were wonderfully helpful and worked exceptionally well to please us. Our granddaughter especially liked the youth coordinator if The Beach House for teens.

However, some of the policies of Princess worked against the goal of satisfied customers. Most notably:

1 - additional costs that weren't clearly defined when booking such as charges for soda, coffee offerings and cover charges for upscale dining for suite customers
2 - the annoying overkill of marketing art and jewelry. Prime example was the "fun" art scavenger hunt competition that we later discovered required us to be present at the art auction to claim our prize. So much for fun.
3 - most disturbing - the exorbitant charges for wifi access and even basic texting. The option of logging into the ship network to allow texting within the boat was not explained as an alternative to the $59 per device "social" offering of which we purchased two.

I repeat:

Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of these suggestions and requests.

Maxine Beck
beck.[protected]@comcast.net
[protected]

internet wifi cruise line island princess

To whom it may concern,
My name is Margurite Underwood we was on Alaska cruise May 22nd -May 29 Th 2019 booking # WHHLGH, then we took train to Denali on Fairbanks there we flew home . I purchase a WFI internet plan with Princess 64.99 for sea on May 24 TH, I thought I purchased it earlier It wasn't to later I went to internet station and talked the person working desk I wasn't hooked up till May 24 Th . I was thinking I knew how use it the plan. But I thought as long as you was at sea and Bars towers I could use my phone like I was on land. Either I didn't ask enough questions or things was not explained well to me at internet desk. When I got my AT&t Mobility phone bill I had roaming charges of 186.92 over my original bill for month. At&T was nice enough rewrite me cruising contract for 100.00 so it saved me 86.92 .My second time cruise with Princess lines . I had no problems when I purchased WFI February 2018 15 day cruise to Hawaii. I would please like ask Princess for refund for my 64.99 for WFI internet . My Folio NO: 4393. Thank you ! Margurite Underwood

refund of $300 not yet received.

Ref: Princess Cruises WP5X7R-5906-Manchester [protected])

With regard to the illness experienced on board the Golden Princess last February, a refund of $300 was offered by Helen Shamuel, Senior customer solutions coordinator, which we accepted on 1st May 2019. To date, have not received it and after several emails since, have not heard anything apart from an automated reply, stating that we will receive a reply within 24-48 hours. As this has been going on since February, we just want to get this resolved and receive the refund promised to us.

• Updated by Kristine and Peter Manchester · Jun 14, 2019

Ref: Princess Cruises WP5X7R-5906-Manchester () (612547)

With regard to the food-poisoning experienced on board the golden princess on 17th february 2019 when I was confined to the cabin for two days by the ship's doctor, missing two ports in New Zealand disappointingly, a refund of $300 was offered by the senior customer solutions coordinator, which we accepted on 1st may 2019. To date, have not received it and not heard anything apart from an automated reply. As this has been going on since February, we just want to get this resolved and receive the refund promised to us.

refund of on board account

Hello,

I would like to lodge a complaint please.
I cruised with you recently on booking number WJ7QHW.
Whilst on board this cruise we were all offered the option of cancelling any flight excursions, due to the very unfortunate incident involving Princess passengers, for a full refund of said excursion.
I took up this offer, and by the time I disembarked I was owed $206.15 USD on my cruise account.
My travel agent called Princess 3 times to follow this up and was told it would be paid at the latest on June 10.
June 10 passed and I called twice myself.
The first call I made yielded no response via email to confirm my query.
During the second call I made today, I was told this had been refunded to my credit card today.
I then received a call back to let me know that, in fact, I have been posted a cheque, which will take up to 6 weeks to arrive, for my refund.
I am absolutely shocked.
Princess took all of one day to process the payment from my partner's account on his credit card, however I will be waiting approximately 2.5 months for a refund via cheque?
What kind of company uses cheques in this century?
This is very clearly a means to delay payment to customers in order to retain funds in the Princess accounts for as long as possible, this kind of practice is normal within corporations to an extent, however 2.5 months to process a refund when you have the ability and technology to refund this to my credit card is absolutely unacceptable.
I would like a response please, explaining to me why this practice has persisted into 2019, and whether there is a way I can be refunded immediately instead.
I do not believe Princess should offer refund options if they very clearly do not want to honour these promptly (or at all if I and my agent had not called 5 times) and will certainly be repeating my experience in reviews verbally and online.
The feeling is that of a scam if I am entirely honest.

Regards,

Zoe

• Le
    lewis c wiley Nov 20, 2019

dear sir I received my visa billed today and I was charged for two tours which I cancelled while on board the cruise ship, I have a copy of the cancelled confirmation. my tours were BG1105B and SLU130A. I spoke with a very nice lady named linda and suggested I email you, she also believed that the accounting info had not been forwarded to you since we arrived back on nov 17th and once you received the info everything would be straighten out. my email is [email protected], phone number is 760-333-0860. we want to thank you for an excellent cruise, and for the excellent service providing us by your crew members. thanks my cruise number is XJMWHR, post cruise.

hiring manager are fake

Hey Team,
I have searching job that time I have offer for princess Cruise hiring manager told to pay some money you will got visa and flight ticket so I am pay money but hiring manager not send to anything he is ask again and again ask only money nothing to send to me.once you see this message response me ASAP

Note:I am got offer letter and confirmation letter and also visa those all of get it through mail

• Ss
    SS7 Jul 23, 2019

Same here
    I have searching job that time on linkedin I have offer for princess Cruise hiring manager told to pay some money you will got visa so I am pay money but hiring manager not send to anything he is ask again and again only money nothing to send to me.Please take step nd help us to get back money

• Ss
    SS7 Jul 23, 2019

Even someone also contact me on 21st of july regarding job he name is Scott Mark.M aware of this scam so i clearly said to him m not interested stop doing this fake work nd after i blocked below no.
    Please be aware from this..dont give any money.

multiple things

Just got off Star on 5-9-19. I would like to talk on hone regarding multiple things on board, broken toilet two days to repair, woman falling in elevated dining area who was with a walker and dog no one came to here aid expect passengers, wait staff at one table delivered wrong wrong twice to our table, waiting for steak knife while she was talking, food was worst I have eaten out of three princess ships I have been on, no sharps container delivered when it was on contract so took our needles home. ship in disrepair and needs to dry dock for inside improvements.
[protected] landline, [protected]) cellular.
And just so you know, Princess is the only line I will use and plan on another trip, but you have to make improvements, especially in the food. All I heard on board was the food was horrible, this is not Princess-like from before.

booking ref uq8kwt

I was travelling with my sister who is disabled and uses a electric scooter, I booked well in advance and filled in a mobility form giving dimensions of scooter.
Unbelievably Princess cruises still managed to give us a unsuitable cabin, the only place we could store the scooter was against the entrance door, which contravened your own safety code.
I hope you realise your complete failure to read mobility form led to a very difficult holiday.

booking ref uq8kwt

sapphire princess ship and excursions

Having sailed on this ship from the 16th April to 27th. I feel I must complain on two points that have been of concern and disappointment .
Firstly, one evening we enters the Wheelhouse bar and were served a round of drinks . No sooner had this happened, and we had all sat down, we were asked to leave as the bar had been booked for a 'vip event' Not only do I find this discriminatory, but the person who informed us was very rude.(Not one of the ship's crew) The staff in the bar felt embarrassment by this person's behaviour. Why were we served drinks, then asked to leave? Totally unacceptable behaviour.
Secondly, we took advantage of the tour of Madeira excursion. This was a horrific tour of the Island, with the bus travelling small roads high in the mountains.
To my horror on our return home, we discovered that a bus had crashed on these roads in the same week, and sadly many people had lost their lives.
These roads are totally unsuitable for buses to be travelling on. And it is a disgrace that Princess cruises are promoting such trips.

booking mistake

I made a mistake booking with Expedia I didn't notice the nonrefundable deposit, I booked this a week ago and it's a year from now the trip is March 2020, they offered me the deposit towards another cruise in the next 12 months, but we can't afford it for another couple years at least, it was a simple mistake and I was told I was able to get my deposit back, I talk to Expedia for 2 1/2 hours yesterday and I called princess cruise lines and they said there's nothing they can do, I know you could sell this cabin within the year, can you please help us we can't afford this, my booking number is CLVPXH, I would really love to recommend princess cruise lines to people because I've had friends that of been on it but I just need some help with my deposit if I can just get some of it back at our HAlf, Can you please help me this is been extremely stressful, I accidentally pushed the wrong button I didn't check it right, but now I'm being punished by losing $330, please help and get back to me, thank you so much cheri

• Sh
    Shaun R. Apr 27, 2019

With respect, can you be more specific about how you "mistakenly" put down a deposit Cheri?

come back new sale promotion on the website

I currently have a booking on the Sky Princess on 2/8/2020. Caribbean East/West Adventure. Booking # CJCQVG. I received an email re Come Back New Sale and noticed that EZair of $250 discount was included in this email. Under cruise details and at the bottom of the itinerary saying view details did include the EZair discount. When speaking with the agent I reached initially and then your customer relations agent, I was frustrated with their response that it was for select sailing only and that this cruise was not on the select list even though I pointed out that it was indeed indicated on the web site for this booking. The customer relations agent was talking over me and insisted I was wrong. I feel I am entitled to this promotion of EZair as it was included for this booking. We are Elite members and we are concerned that the web site was incorrect and deceptive. Please consider and respond to our concerns.

infection aboard ship

My wife and I both suffered from influenza and were "isolated in our cabins. On the second last day of the cruise, I was infected with a virulent strain of some intestinal bug. I...

food

We just got back from a cruise from Sydney Australia, Nov. 5th around New Zealand and then another cruise from Sydney to Tasmania following ending Nov. 24. The last days on board, I got severe diarrhea. We only ate on board the ship - not on land. The food on the Majestic was probably the lowest quality I have ever seen from Princess. Foods were not served hot in the dining room. We ate at all three specialty restaurants and were quite disappointed, except Crown Grill. Even my experience there wasn't the best. The filet was tough and my baked potato was black inside. The waiter quickly replaced it. The second time at the Crown, the potato was again black. Not very appealing. I went to my doctor upon returning home and had many tests run as I felt horrible. Was dehydrated and had e-coli and salmonella. We have been on 20+ cruises and never had food poisoning. You may want to check up on the food served on the Majestic and how it is kept.
Donna and Frank Dolf - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

experience on star princess during cruise to hawaii 11/19/18 thru 12/04/18

I was on the Star Princess during the dates listed above. I had booked a Club Class mini suite which came with various privileges, one of which was to be able to dine anytime...

cruise on majestic princess 18/11/18 to 24/11/18 cruise booking number hc5pdx

My husband and I have just got back from a cruise on the Majestic. We have cruised with you 6 times before and are Platinum level. This cruise was the worst that I have ever been...

many problems

This is the letter I sent to Princess Cruises and they responded to me in a week with compensation that is not close to what would match our inconvenience we dealt with a complimentary 2 people dinner in restaurant on a ship when I book before November 2019 for a future cruise.

To Whom It May Concern,

This was my first cruise with Princes and I was so excited to travel on Princess. I have taken cruises on Royal Caribbean and been very happy with them, but I was told by friends and family that Princess is much better and was excited, but I was extremely disappointed. My husband, parents, in-laws and family friends went on a Caribbean Cruise from Oct 18-28 for my husband's 50th birthday. My in-laws have done 16 cruises with Princess and they admitted this was not a normal experience and they were very disappointed as well.

Here are some examples of the reason we were not satisfied with our cruise.

-The over all customer service was not even close to the exceptional customer service of Royal Caribbean. We seemed to be a bother to the staff about 80% of the time. Also, they seemed to be extremely short staffed. Staff seemed to be overwhelmed, running around, bumping into each other, dropping and breaking trays and plates almost every situation. Overall, most of the staff lacked good customer service skills. I have been in the customer service field for 35 years and a flight attendant for the last 24 years and I was surprised with the lack of service.

-The ship smelled like sewer most of the cruise. We informed the Guest Services and they said they had complaints and were working on it. I asked why it was happening and they said they didn't know. I checked back in again a couple of days later and they said they didn't have an answer and were still working on it. It was very disappointing to have to smell sewer throughout our whole trip. We feel like they should have taken the ship out of service and correct this instead of making us suffer through the whole trip.

-I booked our dinner at the Crown Grill online 6 months in advance online. We received a reminder on paper under our door about our dinner in The Crown Grill and had the wrong time for the reservations. I had to call and fix the problem.

-Our service in the Crown Grill was not even close to the service that was expected. When they sat us, they sat nine of us at a small round table. We asked for a bigger table and the hostess curtly stated this is only table. She then stated we could sit at a 4 and 6 table separately and we of course declined because we wanted to sit together to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday. The dinner took 3 hours. The service was extremely slow. We missed our special picture sitting that was at 9pm. The only good part of the dinner was the food.

-While in each in port, maintenance was working on the the ship hammering and using a saw from 8am until 5pm. We were not informed it was going to be going on. The noise woke us up several times, tried to take a nap and just relaxed and it was impossible. I would call Guest Services each time to ask it to stop. It would stop for a little while, but it would start back up again. It was very frustrating. Again, we feel the ship should have been taken out of service if it needed all this work because it was a huge inconvenience.

It was very frustrating and disappointing on a vacation that was supposed to be very relaxing and as Princess Cruises promise is "Come Back New". We did not come back feeling that way. I will not be choosing Princess as my cruise choice. I have shared this experience with friends.

deceptive website information for caribbean cruise booking on princess site

Today, I noticed that our Caribbean cruise booking showed a new section in the Payments menu that we can "prepay gratuities." We fully reviewed your website description of this cruise and saw NO MENTION OF GRATUITIES BEING EXTRA.

Additionally, we NEVER ;had any webpage during the booking process alert us that our deposit was non-refundable.

Our last cruise with Princess had all gratuities included AND the deposit was refundable.

Princess has intentionally hidden this information from us as returning Princess customers when we booked our Caribbean cruise, so that we could not see anywhere that the cruse deposit was non-refundable, nor that the gratuities were not included this time around.

Sonja, in Princess Cruise's Customer Relations Department, a supposed "supervisor, " refused twice to allow me to speak to anyone else above her. She flat out refused. I asked for her employee number and her last name; she refused to give either. She simply provided her extension, as if we would ever call her or work with her again. Her phone voice and attitude was snippy, terse, and rude, and she refused to refund us.

Sonja would not take responsibility for Princess's deceptive website information for their Caribbean cruise (March 2019) and Sonja noted tersely, that it as "all in the fine print." Again, snippy, rude and not in the least bit interested in helping a returning Princess Cruise customer. She would only dump the $200 into a cruise account we had to use within the next year...would you cruise ever again with a company like this?

Sonja refused to refund the $200 and was quite happy to lose a Princess customer over it. She seemed highly empowered to make things difficult and deny a refund for a measly $200, and made it quite clear she worked for no one else who I could speak with and I could not go above her ever. I asked her if she was the CEO perhaps, as proudly proclaimed I could not go above her to speak with someone else...

We will be filing a formal complaint with our credit card company. Deceptive practices on Princess's website will not win them new customers and certainly won't retain old customers.

Signed,
Former Princess customer

flex air

Please be advised this is the second letter I received a email stating someone from customer relations would contact me but they are a little behind, I wrote on 8/27/2018 and...

jewelry scam

This cruise is allowing jewelry sellers to advertise on board to sell jewelry. They sold my mom(81 yr old) 65k worth of jewelry( 32k engagement ring). When I called the jewelry...

concern regarding work

Good morning team,

i am a staff member from the revenue department with a concern more of a burden,
The top management fron the ship ( Diamond Princess) is forcing us to the the extra job all most every single day. adding to our regular job we have trainings meetings which are mandatory then drills.
We understand that extra duties are needed for some surprise situations but every single day to call us for some or the other side duty which is quite annoying now. For example some times they call us to do side duty from 6:30 am to help with passport duty, gangway duty . As revenue department some time we finish work 11pm as shopies and casino department finishes 1 am if lucky or may be later, but thats fine because thats why i was hired for, to work in that department and even if i did some extra hours its fine i may make some extar sales which Indeed will add to my commission or as casino department i make extra tips. But then early in the morning they call us for side duties which leaves us very little time to rest and also we cannot actually concentrate on our main job which is actually paying my salary. some times this side duties lasts for up to 4 to 5 hours with any breaks.
as Jan Swartz said in a recent video msg that we shold take pride in what we do, but how can we be proud of when the ship management overloads us with so much extra work. we have put forward to our manager s with this concern and when our managers goes and shares this concerns with the ship executive management, they reply saying" iits your job just do it "but its not fair for everyone to be forced for so much extra unpaid work.

i would like to offer a suggestion to increase the number of volunteers for these side duties is to pay extra hours worked, may be you get some people who really need the money and have time to spare. but us i wouldn't do it even it paid $5 an hour because i like my off time to rest and get ready for the next day.

i wanted this mail to be anonymous. so please dont try to find out who wrote this, instead Can you please look into it and find a permanent solution which not includes the us not doing the side duty .

Hope to see a change
your sincerely
Consumate Host
Princess cruises crew.

cruise tour hd5dhl alaska june / july 2018 very poor for elderly seniors.

I have written concerning this, but have not received an answer. We are in late seventies and Princess assigned ship cabin that had bunk beds, forcing us to wrench our backs trying to get in and out of the bed, trying to avoid the bunk beds and banging our heads.

Then the air connections returning were very bad for our age. One was 15 hours in airport before flight and the other was in Detroit trying to get from Terminal A to other end of Terminal C in 1/2 hour. Made it running up and down escalators and on people movers and trams. Princess did replace a suitcase that arrived broken at wilderness lodge (of course did not compare to mine.)

Only justifiable resolution is refund.

• Ke
    Kenneth Yancey Apr 23, 2019

The same thing happened to my wife and I. I complained to passenger services, they called the next day saying they had another room if we would care to look at it after dinner. I told Mario I would. When we got to passenger services and asked for Mario, they said he was there. A young woman went to inform him, he didn't come out. Instead, he passed us of to the young woman. She took us to a room, it was occupied. She had us wait in the hall while she returned to passenger services. After a time, she returned, showed us to another cabin, the door couldn't close. She told us to go wait in our cabin, with those horrible bunk beds, and she would call. Mario did not call, and I didn't call him. This was the fourteenth cruise we've been on with princess. This is the first time we've been treated to such unprofessional conduct.
    This cruise started out on a bad footing. The transportation to the pier, provided by princess, was not a bus, but a nine passenger van, which was operated by inept people who were also rude, and the van smelled. They wanted you to get into the van without your carry on, and trust that they would load everything. I said I have to see my carryon loaded, because it contained my meds, and money. The driver became surly. I was going on vacation and made the decision not to take his attitude as an invitation to show him what real attitude is.
    The food in the dining room was so so at best. A couple of nights I ate in the food court. In the food court, they had food tongs, which were not good at gripping food. I cannot tell you how much food was wasted as a result of those things. I thought the horizon court food was good.
    Princess wants you to pay for wi fi. If McDonalds and Starbucks can give it to you free, I think princess should also.
    Each year princess does things that do more to increase their bottom line and a little less to increase you joy to be cruising.

personnel in the cruise to alaska booking number hdgx8c almost kills my daughter

During this cruise to Alaska your personnel almost killed my daughter with severe dairy allergy TWICE. First time, on the first lunch at the cruise on June 24th at the...