Princess Cruise Lines Logo

Princess Cruise Lines

Having problems with Princess Cruise Lines?

Princess Cruise Lines Customer Service Contacts

1800 806 656 (Singapore)
1866 758 4124 (Mexico)
+1 800 774 6237 (USA and Canada)
+1 845 075 0031 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 055 1853 (Australia)
+64 800 951 200 (New Zealand)
+43 533 274 099 (Austria)
+45 89 882 697 (Denmark)
+351 707 500 136 (Portugal)
+852 29 528 088 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 137 407 (Philippines)
+27 114 635 251 (South Africa)
+82 23 181 918 (South Korea)
+66 263 524 5069 (Thailand)
+971 42 999 223 (UAE & Middle East)
+54 115 274 1600 (Argentina)
24844 Avenue Rockefeller

Via Bartolomeo Bosco 57/1, Genova Italy 16121

Poland
Zlota 59, 00-120 Warsaw, Poland

Russia
Breeze Line Cruises and Tours, 5th Donskoy Dr., 21B, Bldg 10, 4th Fl, 119334 Russia, Moscow

Spain
Mundomar Cruceros, C/ Camino de Humera, 45, 28223 Pozuelo De Alarcon, Madrid, Spain

Switzerland
Cruise-Interconnect AG, Badenerstrasse 551, Zurich, Switzerland, 8048

Turkey
Halaskargazi cad, Senkal apt, № 37/1, Harbiye, Istanbul, Turkey

China
U.K. Carnival PLC Cruises, 15F, Verdant Place, № 128 West Nanjing Road, Shanghai, P.R. China 200003

Hong Kong
Carnival Corporation Hong Kong Ltd, Unit 1207 The Gateway Tower 1, Harbour City, Kowloon, Hong Kong

India
Cruise Professionals LLP, 704, 8th Floor, K M Trade Tower, Kaushambhi, Ghaziabad – 201010, India

Japan
Carnival Japan, Inc., Daiwa Ginza Bldg, 6F.,6-2-1, Ginza,Chuo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan 1040031

Singapore
Carnival Plc, 10 Marina Boulevard, № 14-02 Tower 2, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Singapore 018983

Philippines
Unit 3504, 35/F Cityland Pasong Tamo, 2210 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila 1200, Philippines

South Africa
1st Floor, Unit 1, Beaulieu Office Park, Cnr Stallion & Papenfus Roads, Beaulieu, Kyalami, 1684 Midrand

South Korea
33rd Fl., Center One Building, West Tower, Euljiro 5-Gil 26, Joong-gu, Seoul, 100-210, South Korea

Taiwan
9F. - 1, № 77, Sec. 3, Nanjing E. Rd, Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 10487

Thailand
191/1-2 Sathorn 12 RD, SOI Suksaviddhaya 2, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand

UAE & Middle East
Suite 408, Golden Business Center, 129-228 Port Saeed, Airport Road, Dubai POB 122028

Argentina
Lavalle 462 – 2nd Floor, Buenos Aires, Argentina, C1047AAJ

Brazil
Av. das Americas, 3959 Loja, 206 Barra Da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, 22631-003, Brazil

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Princess Cruise Lines Customer Service. Initial Princess Cruise Lines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Princess Cruise Lines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Princess Cruise Lines. Discuss the issues you have had with Princess Cruise Lines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Princess Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews

Princess Cruise LinesReturn of my purse

Lost Property WT2D9W - AD4094250 (962623)

I accidently left my purse on the Golden Princess . I was telephoned from the ship to say they had found it and that they would send it to me if I could not get back before it sailed. After waiting a couple of weeks I rang your lost property. Needless to say the did not manage to find it until around the 10th March 20. I sent a prepaid express post bag the next day. I then received an email to say that they had received the express post bag but could not send it because of the lockdown. Despite numerous follow ups I still have not received my purse. I cannot believe that after all this time there has not been some staff returning to the office.
Please arrange to have it sent to me

Elizabeth Booker Member [protected]

Princess Cruise LinesFuture cruise credit fraud

They cancelled our December 21st. Cruise. Their e mail about the cancellation stated if you wanted to leave your money in and use it for your next cruise you would get the amount you paid in plus 25% future cruise credit.

We booked a cruise for January. The total amount of the cruise due now. We were told the future cruise credit including what we paid in for the December cruise can not be used for the January cruise because the future cruise department has not gotten around to processing the future cruise credit. We will have to pay the full amount for the January cruise and not receive any future cruise credit or even the amount we paid for the previous cruise. Eventually they may get around to processing the future cruise credit but we will not be able to use it for the January cruise. They will not refund the money back to us when they decide to do what they said they would do in their cancellation e mail.

In other words you will not receive your future cruise credit or even the money we paid for the previous cruise they cancelled.

What has happened to Princess Cruise. It used to be an upstanding honest company. We are elite members because we always had confidence Princess was better then the rest. We now know this was misplaced trust

Princess Cruise LinesRefund

My husband and I booked a 10 day cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong through princess March 12 through March 22. Due to covid they cancelled the cruise. I filled out a refund form and faxed it on Feb. 12.

I received a refund portion for the cruise but not my hotels and air fares. I booked independent airfares and hotels that's non refundable for this cruise because there was a huge difference in price. I was told that if I can provide a cancellation proof of all these which some airlines aren't willing to cancel it because it was a non refundable. Although I tried calling air Asia to cancel my flights but unable to get a hold of them. I ended up losing more money calling them because it was an international call. For Christ sake the world stopped due to COVID-19. Princess should consider refunding all those expenses because they should know that no one was traveling during the lockdown. I would never book or think about booking with princess ever again. Bad experience in my end.

• Updated by Agnes chann · Jul 21, 2020

I received a refund portion for the cruise but not my hotels and air fares. I booked independent airfares and hotels that’s non refundable for this cruise because there was a huge difference in price. I was told that if I can provide a cancellation proof of all these which some airlines aren’t willing to cancel it because it was a non refundable. Although I tried calling air Asia to cancel my flights but unable to get a hold of them. I ended up losing more money calling them because it was an international call. For Christ sake the world stopped due to COVID-19. Princess should consider refunding all those expenses because they should know that no one was traveling during the lockdown. I would never book or think about booking with princess ever again. Bad experience in my end.

Jul 19, 2020

Princess Cruise Lines — Cruise refund

My wife and I booked an 11-day Cruise Tour last year to Alaska on Princess Cruise Lines. Since cruises were...

Princess Cruise LinesCruise

I cancelled a cruise on March 19th and have not received my refund after 61 days. I was told I would get a refund around 60 days and it hasn't happened. My refund is over $8, 000. My cruise was for Sept 21st 2020. When I complained today the customer service rep "Tenika" gave me a bogus email address to complain to. "[protected]@princesscruises.com" which has made me very angry and obviously a plot to get me off the phone.

Princess Cruise LinesCommunication with customer service.

My wife and I were scheduled for an Asian cruise from Singapore on February 1st - 12th.
          Booking #XLGGDM. I filled out a refund form and mailed it on Feb. 17th.

I received a refund for the cruise portion of the trip $2, 918.72.

I booked independent air fare for this cruise. I was told that my airfare would be reimbursed.

It has been 2 months since I have had any communication with your company.

Please respond. Thank you,

Robert C Boulter
          17397 Foremost Ln
          Port Charlotte, Florida 33948
          [protected]@yahoo.com

Mar 09, 2020

Princess Cruise Lines — My recent princess cruise

Booking number XR3V3D, Voyage number G007. The price for the cruise in february was high for an inside room...

Mar 07, 2020

Princess Cruise Lines — Unethical behaviour

Names: Ellen and Barry Nisbet CC# 631491341B and 631491341A On the 12th January we booked a trip from Hong...

Princess Cruise Linessecurity

I was on the Royal Princess Dec.28 to Hawaii.
            Somehow my purse went missing. I reported that day as soon as I noticed it was gone. The person on the desk said ok I will write it done. He wrote on a scrap of paper and that was it. The next day I went back and talked to someone else I Wass sent to security and they brought 5 people up to my room to go through everything. I filled out a written report. It needs to be replaced. The security man asked me why I hadn't done on the 28TH. I told him how I was treated.
            I was also told to check every day and see if it turned up. finally after 12 days some one said they would check the port in SF and get back to me. No one got back to me I had to ask again and was told it was not there.
            Right now I need a copy of that report for tax and insurance purposes.

Jeanne M Williams
            [protected]
            415 Mormon Street
            Folsom
            CA 95630

Princess Cruise LinesIncorrect info prior to cruise

I received an email to say we required visas for both Australia and New Zealand, this mail came from the recommended site by Princess for visas . We received mails from princess to remind us that we needed these visas. We applied for both and were absolutely shocked at the price but we bought them on princess recommendation. It turns out WE DID NOT require one for New Zealand and therefor I am requesting the £150 refund for these visas. We are platinum customers and I do not expect thing other than a full refund from a prestigious line as princess. Please update your communication for future cruises.
              I look forward to your response and refund to my credit card.
              Many thanks
              Jackie livsey

Feb 20, 2020

Princess Cruise Lines — Regal princess cruise on 1/1/2019 BAHA 514

Let me begin by stating that my husband and I are loyal passengers of Princess Cruises. We are currently...

Feb 20, 2020

Princess Cruise Lines — elimination of buffet-style dinner during sea days

We are currently on a 96-days World Cruise on the Pacific Princess. We left on January 20, 2020, with an...

Princess Cruise Lineshave received our reservation payment made back in may 29,2016

We took a trip on Grand Princess to Alaska. We made a reservation on 5/29/16 to be use in future date. We were unable to use it and would like it return to us $200.00. I called about in January 2018 and no response.
                If you research your file you will be able to find us. Thanks you for you attention to this matter and been long over due. You can reach me at [protected]@yahoo.com

Our name is
                Paul and Wendy Yee
                474 Stow Avenue
                OAKLAND, cA 94606L
                Line Grand Princess
                date 5/21/16 to 5/31/16
                Folio #4941

Princess Cruise Lineschange in itinerary a month before cruise embarks/booking cp3ggj

To Whom It May Concern:

A month before we leave on 10 day cruise on Crown Princess, we are informed one of our stops (Grenada) has been removed from the itinerary (due to issues with the ship). We will receive $75 per person on board credit. I do not understand how missing 1/6th of our 6 days of stops warrants only a $75 credit. That is not comparable in reimbursement. Please advise. [protected]. Effective this cruise, my husband will be an Elite member. Would also like to understand in 15 cruises we have never been chosen for a potential upgrade from our mini-suite. Again, please advise. Thank You. Look forward to hearing from Princess.
                  Mary Regan/Richard Kenny

Dec 27, 2019

Princess Cruise Lines — ship left us in mexico, after capt rerouted the ship due to generator problem

The ship was rerouted due to generator problem so the departure times had changed at each port. When we were...

Princess Cruise Linesshore excursion

We had complained about a terrible shore excursion and we have a letter that says we will receive an on board credit of 20% i contacted customers services and was told we each would get $112.50 per person off our final bill which is not reflected so how do i get my refund now that you have already collected on the final bill booking #HT6KMT i will be waiting to here from you soon [protected]@gmail.com

Nov 03, 2019

Princess Cruise Lines — internet speed

I have enjoyed previous Princess Cruises with my family so naturally for my 20th Anniversary I recommended to...

Nov 02, 2019

Princess Cruise Lines — availability of vegan food

Appauling shortage of vegan optioins on Sapphire Princess from Southampton to Norway last week. One night I...

Princess Cruise Linesac unit, refrigerator

It took 7 times of calling and complaining to get the air conditioner working that I'm not sweating in my cabin. The other issue is I call I go down to the service desk and complain that the refrigerator is not working properly, now I'm told it's a cooler well how the got the cooler to cool they put a bucket of ice in it??? Why Time is money and money is time I'm wasting my vacation trying to get things fixed. I have been on a lot of cruises and I have been on Princes before what happened. What do you have to DO to get some results. My E-mail is [protected]@ptd.net, my name is Bruce Ream. Will someone call this ship and find out what is going on????????????

Aug 24, 2019

Princess Cruise Lines — Purchase of a transfer shuttle from anchorage to whittier

After giving our full travel itineraries dates times etc. To the princess booking agent (september 4th flying...