Royal Caribbean Cruises Logo

Royal Caribbean Cruises

Having problems with Royal Caribbean Cruises?

Royal Caribbean Cruises Customer Service Contacts

+1 305 341 0204 (International)
+1 800 256 6649 (Customer Service)
+1 954 628 9290 (Outside of the U.S.)
+1 800 521 8611 (Brochure Orders)
+1 844 278 9745 (Air2Sea Arrangements)
+1 800 398 9819 (Website Questions and Assistance)
+1 800 526 9723 (Crown & Anchor Team)
P.O. Box 026053
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Royal Caribbean Cruises Customer Service. Initial Royal Caribbean Cruises complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Royal Caribbean Cruises above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Royal Caribbean Cruises. Discuss the issues you have had with Royal Caribbean Cruises and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 01, 2020

Royal Caribbean Cruises — Getting a refund or credit for a cruise trip that I fear going on due to covid -19.

Today' s date is Oct 1, 2020, my name is Herbert Luis Sequera and my booking number is 8867115. Both me...

Jul 21, 2020

Royal Caribbean Cruises — Cancelled cruise due to covid - refusing to refund money

Date of incident: 03/20/20 - 03/23/20 Client #: 4599536 & 4604046 ISSUE: My family booked a cruise to...

Royal Caribbean CruisesKeeping my money

I put deposit of $1, 250 on a cruise and Royal is now keeping my deposit as a "penalty fee" The ship is cancelled this year but keeping my money. This is horrible they can get away with this. They must have so much money from not giving anyone the money back that is due to them. Crazy how can they get away with this.

• Jp
      jporte Jul 21, 2020

It is truly unbelievable they can get away with what they're doing!!! They are keeping my money too. In the midst of a worldwide crisis, Royal Caribbean chooses to be the snake in the grass. They cancelled my cruise in March due to covid, they are refusing to give me/my family our money back. This is not "business as normal" they ruining their reputation! If anyone knows who to contact for resolution, please advise.

Royal Caribbean CruisesPayment

We had planned a cruise with royal caribbean for june 21, 2020 but due to the coronavirus we had to cancel our cruise on march 12, 2020 at 6:06pm. We have talked with many customer service reps and has of today, may 28, 2020 we have not received our refund. I am not please with the service that I am getting trying to get out money back for the dining package, shore excursion and beverage package. I need someone in management to call me because I would like to get my deposit back $500.00 for this cruise and previous cruise $605.00 since I most likely will not book on royal caribbean. I would like management/supervisor who can address these issues to give me a call or send me an email I would greatly appreciate it.

Royal Caribbean CruisesUnethical behaviour

Since I am 76 and my husband is 81 and has Parkinson's disease, on Feb. 28, we came to the conclusion that a cruise at our ages in light of the warnings against embarking on a cruise due to Coronavirus, we called Royal Caribbean and cancelled our cruise from Bayonne to Nassau departing March 22 on The Anthem of the Seas.
      Royal Caribbean on March 1 announced a policy that any cruise cancelled due to Coronavirus will be that credit will be received for a future cruise.
      That is what we asked for and the only thing we wanted: to cancel our cruise as advised due to Coronavirus and when the threat is over, then to use the credit for a cruise on Royal Caribbean.
      Royal Caribbean denied our request because we were 2 days before their policy. We are being punished by Royal Caribbean for being 2 days too proactive.
      Please contact me about where to make further complaints and/or claims.
      Arlene Maynard - [protected] - [protected]@hotmail.com and Dr. George E. Clark - [protected] - [protected]@earthlink.net

Mar 03, 2020

Royal Caribbean — Customer service/supervisor louis r 43557

I am very displeased with Royal Caribbean. First of all they kept me on hold on March 2, 2020 for 45 minute...

Royal Caribbean CruisesThe captain

I am not sure what department this needs to go to but this cruise is the worst cruise I have ever been on as far as the ride itself. This is a beautiful ship with the most amazing assortment of fun and we can't even enjoy It for all the motion! Why aren't the stabilizers being used!?!?!? My place of business spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to bring
        ALL of their staff on a once in a lifetime trip on Symphony of the Seas this week and this is miserable! There is NO reason why a state of the art cruise liner this large should be rocking this much in the Caribbean. It is truly disappointing and quite literally sickening.

Kristin Gilliam
        [protected]@gmail.com

Royal Caribbean CruisesA deck cleaner

Sat in row three Deck Chairs a Glass was between, a short little helper picked it up, someone bought me a Cone which dripped, I had them mop up the Deck, then I preceeded to wipe up dri, ppings on Chair and surroundings, put the napkin on deck near my Chair with intensions to drop in waste on my leaving . A little short Woman came along took up napkin put in trash then turned and said to me the trash just over here. for one was going to remove wen leaving, 2nd. or # 1 really her, alsoJob dont like her approach!!! I have sailed on this Cruise Line several Times, she may have a problem with my kind of people. Perhaps she need go back from were she came, this was on the Childrens Deck 15/16 near the pool under steps. Our last Day at Sea!!!
          sailed between Feb. 2nd to 9th, on Allure of the Seas.

Royal Caribbean CruisesService and cleanliness explorer of the, seas dec. 13 2019

My cruise for the holidays was very disappointing
            1. Ladies locker room bathroom in the Spa dirty and wet
            the dirty towel Cart in locker room full beyond capacity, the floor wet and slippery. Spa floors dirty, mats broken
            2. Poor Vegetarian menu and almond milk only available for purchase
            3. 3rd floor restaurant my time staff slow and rude
            4. Complementary robes when dirty they get taken away but never brought back

Royal Caribbean CruisesI am complaining about refund of the compulsory gratuity -

My wife and I, sailed from Southampton UK on 26th October 2019, on Independence of Sea, for a 14 day Cruise. On the 3rd day of the cruise we learnt from the customer service desk that we did not have to go with compulsory gratuity and could cancel it straight away, as I wanted to tip the people who really gave me good service. I did cancel the gratuity on board and was told that I would be refunded as soon we got home. after 3 weeks I contacted the customer services and was told that I would get my money back within 3-5 working days. After several calls to the customer service I am still waiting for the refund, each time I was promised by the member of staff that the money would be in mt account within 3-5 days.
              Regards Ramesh Patel
              e-mail address [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

Dec 17, 2019

Royal Caribbean Cruises — Our cruise on the adventure of the sea reservation # 3288760

On Dec 7th 2019 My husband and I booked a Cruise to celabrate our 50th Anniversary. WeI have cruised with...

Royal Caribbean CruisesSaid you would rebook took money and ran

Said you would rebook cruise lied right to my face still waiting took my money and ran wife had amergency surgery called that day said you would rebook no problem would call back never did returned drink package and exscushions and took my money loyal customers friends booked a sweet in July might be last one they go on cause we where going to book then to we had one more cruise to be platinum members very very unhappy have more to say gold membership don't mean didely

Royal Caribbean CruisesReservations

Am leaving out of port canaveral on the 13 th of dec my roommate is not able to make the cruise just wanted to change name of passenger and was told that I couldn't because ship is full not trying to add another person just changing a name I was told a week ago this wouldn't be a problem this makes know sense to me has anyone else had this problem I am a diamond member have never had any problem like this before ?

Nov 18, 2019

Royal Caribbean Cruises — Poor organization and overall attitudes on the ship

My husband and I just returned from a 7 day cruise out of Galveston on the Liberty of the seas 11/10-11/17...

Royal Caribbean CruisesSales staff

In not happy with the your american sales staff I think they are not helpful after a couple of crisues with royal caribbean my family signed up to go with them again next february. I have try and change this date because of work and try to go in september 2020 a bigger cruise your staff asked for a $1.00.00 each person to change the cruise and lose our deposit and they try to find two cabins with balcony and very nasty royal caribbean all about profit and should look at their staff you have lost my loyalty to your cruise company anthony harpur

Nov 11, 2019

Royal Caribbean Cruises — Customer svc - lost & found

My husband and I, Res #2383306, sailed on Adventure of the Seas beginning 10/7/19. On the day we got home...

Oct 10, 2019

Royal Caribbean Cruises — Pricing

Royal Caribbean agents will tell you anything and promise you things such as on board credits but don't...

Royal Caribbean CruisesCruise pricing

My Name is Pauline Boswell Crown and Anchor [protected]
                      I have booked 6 x cabins on this cruise for myself and friends January 30th 2020
                      Radiance of the Seas
                      5 x with balconies and 1 x ocean view.
                      We were disappointed to see recently an advertisement in newspaper advertising this cruise for $526 cheaper than we paid for balconies and as well as this offering up to $300 on board credits .
                      Booking numbers 5979004 ..5958609...5966299...5973351...6430106...137329.
                      As platinum members we feel this is not fair and would appreciate if you could look into this.
                      Also we were sent an email stating that we would get 20% off the deluxe beverage when we looked at this it is still stating it is $78 AU per day Last cruise we only paid $74 a day so I don't think this is the 20% reduction.
                      I do hope you can assist us with this complaint with a favourable answer
                      Kindest Regards
                      Pauline Boswell

Royal Caribbean CruisesShould actually give voucher for 100% of amount paid

Not happy with Royal Caribbean. Was sailing 2 - 6 Sep, due to Hurricane Dorian Royal changed our itinerary to sail 4 - 6 Sep. Offered two days on board credit with a two day voucher for a future cruise or a 100% refund voucher for the price we paid for the 2 - 6 Sep cruise. That ended up not being true, they didn't credit us the taxes, fees, and port expenses, why not?? We didn't go??

Aug 17, 2019

Royal Caribbean Cruises — Fleas in cabin/compensation for a ruined week of cruise/vouchers without permission

OVERVIEW OF COMPLAINT. Hi Tevanna, Please refer to email documenting the time line of events. The issue...