Celebrity Cruises Logo

Celebrity Cruises

Having problems with Celebrity Cruises?

Celebrity Cruises Customer Service Contacts

1800 932 611 (Ireland)
1800 754 500 (Australia)
+1 888 751 7804 (United States & Canada)
+44 844 493 2092 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 102 123 (New Zealand)
+1 305 341 0205 (International)
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Celebrity Cruises Customer Service. Initial Celebrity Cruises complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Celebrity Cruises above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Celebrity Cruises. Discuss the issues you have had with Celebrity Cruises and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Feb 25, 2020

Celebrity Cruises — Failure to warn

We recently booked a Celebrity Cruise that made a stop in Bonaire. Prior to departure our group of 100...

Celebrity Cruisesnoise in stateroom

Depart Buenos Aries on Eclipse 17/2/20
We are in 2316
Woken every day @ 6.00 from noise above
Today we are docking
So noise from restaurant above started @ 3.30
This is my second complaint about noise of footsteps, trolleys
You had no right to sell cruise without warning
Celebrity is well aware of the problem
I repeat my previous email
Celebrity had choices
Tell or not
I had none
Because Celebrity failed to warn
Even though they were aware of problem
Your staff have been excellent
But the problem continues
Also during the day and into late at night same noise
We have paid considerable money for a rest which we are not having
I now demand your reply by return acknowledging this email and what are you going to do
Carol
Melvyn Langley 2316 Eclipse

Feb 18, 2020

Celebrity Cruises — noise in stateroom

We are currently on cruise Buenos Aries left 16th February stateroom 2316, twelve floor Eclipse At 6.00 am...

Feb 17, 2020

Celebrity Cruises — process failure in directing customer complaints

Returned from Celebrity Constellation Cruise 31/01/20 - 16/02/20 where we feel we have a number of unresolved...

Feb 15, 2020

Celebrity Cruises — asia cruise

BEWARE! I am now a Norwegian cruise line traveler for life and will never sail with Celebrity again. Thank...

Dec 20, 2019

Celebrity Cruises — silhouette december 1-13, 2019 cruise - there are 5 parts to this...

Captain's Club # [protected] - [name removed] I normally have nothing 2 complain about w/ my cruises. I...

Nov 24, 2019

Celebrity Cruises — customer services

I expected a reply to my email which was sent to Celebrity asking for an explanation on an additional charge...

Celebrity Cruisesbooking

Hi. We booked a cruise in February with the 2 perks option. The cruise leaves in 17 days and I just discovered that the perks have not been added to my booking. Even though Celebrity acknowledge that the promotion existed at the time of our booking and we have no perks booked their response is bad luck. My daughter watched me tick the perks boxes on the website. We feel that we are entitled to the perks as they were a one of the reasons we chose Celebrity over other lines for this cruise. Suddenly we have to find the $750 we believed we had all along. We had been loyal Celebrity customers at Elite level. After this bate and switch never again

Celebrity Cruisesairlie beach, great barrier reef excursion provided by cruise whitsunday to the pontoon

My wife and I recently travelled on the Celebrity Solstice to Cairns/Port Douglas.

Before leaving we selected and paid for an excursion to the Barrier Reef out of Airlie Beach. Your description of this survey was glowing and described and portrayed the colourful coral you could expect to see.

After boarding a large catamaran we were taken out to the reef. This trip was approximately 2 hours. When we get to Cruising Whitsundays pontoon, we excitedly get into our stinger suits, face masks, snorkels and flippers and get into the water. Excitement turned instantly to massive disappointment. There was no colourful coral just a brown mass of coral! Brown, brown and more brown! Nothing like your website pictures. Nothing like what you described in your advertising for this excursion. Nothing like it! False advertising!

What really angered me is that your tour provider (Cruise Whitsunday) and Celebrity must have already known that there is no colourful coral at this pontoon location. Yet you both happily continue to take large amounts of money from your trusting customers, knowing that there is nothing to see at this location.( you see the pontoon is anchored in this location and had been for some time) How disgusting! How greedy! There are approximately 200 people on each of these Celebrity excursions, each paying Celebrity approximately $500. That amounts to a $100, 000 rip off!

I intend to take this matter further to stop more trusting people from being ripped off but for my part, firstly i demand that you refund what i paid for my wife and myself on the excursion.

Celebrity Cruisespwg, onboard contests and raffles

My husband and I just did a back to back Vancouver to Oahu, back to Vancouver cruise, celebrating our 32nd anniversary. I attended the art auctions and entered their so called raffles and contests. When they announce that you win a prize for a contest and that they are gifting in a raffle, there should be no strings attached. I won, guessing the price of the picture contest and was given a choice of a print, that was auctioned earlier. I also had my auction number drawn and won a print from that. I found that both of these so called prizes were given deceptively. They did not have the prizes on hand, and i was charged $45.00 plus an additional duty of $18.39 in order to receive so called prizes. I find this practice does not reflect well for Celebrity and that PWG uses these gimmicks to promote themselves dishonestly. If I had known even after paying $45.00 that there was an additional cost to incur, I would not have excepted these so called won prizes.

Paris and Marco Romanelli
        [protected]@live.com

Celebrity Cruiseslack of stock

I am currently on the Equinox on an 11 night Caribbean cruise. We still have 4 nights remaining and yesterday I was told they had completely run out of Corona Light. Today there is no stock left of Diet Coke or Coke Zero. There has been no Tia Maria in Al Bacio since day two. We have also paid for the premium drink package and the slush bar has not been open.

I have to say I am extremely disappointed that we have paid so much money for this cruise and the basic drinks I consume are not available with so much time left on board.

Celebrity Cruisesovercharged bottle of wine on board

We were celebrating my 60th birthday on the 24th July 2019. I ordered a bottle of wine from the server - Lionel Ricardo in the Rendezvous lounge. I selected the bottle of Red wine -cab sav and pointed to the one I wanted after consulting with my friends. I pointed out the price also, being $25.He agreed that was the bottle and I also ordered two other mixed drinks. The server brought the drinks and the wine.I signed the docket as I had every other night. I didnt have my glasses on by this time so didn't really check it properly as I had already discussed which bottle I was purchasing. The night before we were finishing the cruise I checked my account and realised that I had been charged $108. for the bottle of wine! I never would have purchased a bottle for $108.00. I spoke to the service desk the nest morning and he said that he would send an email and it would be dealt with. I have not heard anything from Celebrity at all and I originally sent this email on the 2/9/19 to another email address ([protected]@rTravel) and have heard nothing! I hope that I at least receive an acknowledgement from Celebrity. The cruise was great and it was our 2nd with you but I am not impressed with the post cruise service!!
            In anticipation ...
            Trudie Smith Mobile- [protected] Perth Australia

• Updated by Trudie Smith · Sep 29, 2019

We were celebrating my 60th birthday on the 24th July 2019. I ordered a bottle of wine from the server - Lionel Ricardo in the Rendezvous lounge. I selected the bottle of Red wine -cab sav and pointed to the one I wanted after consulting with my friends. I pointed out the price also, being $25.He agreed that was the bottle and I also ordered two other mixed drinks. The server brought the drinks and the wine.I signed the docket as I had every other night. I didnt have my glasses on by this time so didn't really check it properly as I had already discussed which bottle I was purchasing. The night before we were finishing the cruise I checked my account and realised that I had been charged $108. for the bottle of wine! I never would have purchased a bottle for $108.00. I spoke to the service desk the nest morning and he said that he would send an email and it would be dealt with. I have not heard anything from Celebrity at all and I originally sent this email on the 2/9/19 to another email address ([email protected]) and have heard nothing! I hope that I at least receive an acknowledgement from Celebrity. The cruise was great and it was our 2nd with you but I am not impressed with the post cruise service!!
                In anticipation ...
                Trudie Smith Mobile- [protected] Perth Australia

Celebrity Cruisescelebrity cruise 9-8 to 9-22-19 bed bugs in cabin 9000

Early in the morning on September 17, 2019 I noticed a bug on the bed sheets and upon further checking found blood spots on the sheets and an open sore on my husband's arm that was in the area where he had slept. After immediately reporting the situation, it was confirmed by the Health Officer as a bed bug. We were moved to a new cabin, our clothes were laundered and our suitcases were cleaned. Although I requested credit for the current cruise, all we were offered was a $750/PP credit for a future cruise.

This was our first Celebrity Cruise after sailing on many other Carnival, Royal Carribean and Princess ships. Never have we ever encountered bed bugs on home, in a hotel or at home. We would be very concerned about ever cruising with Celebrity again.

The rest of the cruise was almost ruined as we were stressed over finding more bed bugs.

Please refund the cost of our cruise which was over $6000. If you need a copy of our invoice please let me know and I can forward it to you.

Celebrity Cruisesbritish isles cruise

August 25, 2019
                Reservation number: 9514124
                I would like a refund of my airport transfer that we had from the celebrity cruise ship to the amsterdam airport. We got on the bus with more than enough time to be early for our flight home. The bus driver got to the airport and then got lost and left the airport, proceeded to drive around aimlessly for about 40-45 minutes. Finally after about 50-60 min we got to get of the bus at the airport and got our luggage. This caused us to be late for bagging checkin, and checkin. Thus this snowballed into us almost missing our flight home and running like madmen through the airport to be there right at boarding time. There was alot of grief and frustration with this all happening and I am not very happy about it at all! I would like refund/ compensation for my airport tansfer and my time and grief involved with this screw up.

Aug 25, 2019

Celebrity Cruises — missing photos

August 9-16, Seward to Vancouver Passengers Dr Darije Orec & Stephanie Maunder My husband wanted to surprise...

Celebrity Cruisesprice of a cruise

how can you justify selling us a fjord cruise on the silhouette for 2600 pounds and a few months later reduce it to 1900 thats 700 each less !!! so now we will just cancel but have to lose 300 deposit ? why cant you just change the booking ? and we will stay with your cruise ...so many other cruise lines we can go with seems stupid to me to penalise early bookers ...

Celebrity Cruisesnotification of gay or lgbt groups

My Wife and I were on a cruise last February along with some friends . I was very embarrassed boarding a launch to a port, there were a group of Gay men some dressed as women acting out and it was really disgusting. If I would've known that a gay group or LGBT group was booking the ship I would've booked another ship . I have been a good customer of celebrity for years and this really turns me off .My next cruise will be on Princess. Passengers the book and celebrity should be notified if there is going to be a gay group or LGBT groups .

Celebrity Cruisesloss of dining reservation times

I booked my family on the Edge last year for the July 13, 2019 sailing to celebrate our 50th anniversary. We are a party of 7.

My husband and I decided to add another cabin last week and move 2 out of the quad to another double. Little did we know that we would lose our dining reservations and our shore excursions. I've been working with Sonya who has been very professional and polite. However, she was unable to get back what we had.

We are now all dining around 6:00 instead of 7 and 7:30. On the days we get back at 5:00, it is a problem. I don't see why we should be punished because we decided to spend an extra $3300.00. The number of people and the names have stayed the same. We just decided to spread out. I don't want to be running around the ship trying to fix it once we are on board. I want to be in vacation mode.

Can you help me?

[protected]
                        Grand total 169.00

I purchased a invicta watch with a phony price tag showing $ 999.99
                        Celebrity price was $169.00

I found out I can purchased this watchfor the same watch for half the price than the phony price on celebrity.
                        also this watch does not keep accurate time.

I want to return the watch for a full refund.

Ronald Tennett
                        celebrity cruise patron.

• Updated by ron tennett · Jun 19, 2019

please refund my purchase and arainge my return my watch to you

Celebrity Cruisesmissing luggage

We disembarked the Celebrity Solstice in Seattle on May 24th after our 7 day Alaskan cruise. We were booked on one of the ships sightseeing trips in Seattle, and were given number 4 for disembarkation. Once off the ship we looked for our luggage and could only find one of our two cases. We asked Celebrity staff for help, and they helped us to try and find the missing case, albeit unsuccessfully. We searched the whole area, not just number 4, s cases. I lodged a personal property report at your help desk whilst in the baggage reclaim area, and then we started our trip.
                          Once back in the UK i opened a 'Chargerback' search (ID Number [protected]) and on June 2nd, i received an email saying it had been found, and was in the RCCL warehouse. On June 4th i received an email from Celebrity lost and found with two options Option 1 'Pay to ship' Option 2 'Do not return' As the case had all our best clothes, shoes, handbags, perfume etc etc i had not choice to pay for the return. I am claiming conpensation for the cost of the return $246.91 (Why should we have to pay for something Celebrity lost?), plus a new suitcase, as the handle had broken off after its epic journey, and a new razor/gel, and contact solutions value $72.00. Total $318.91. This can be paid back to the card we used onboard, and we paid the shipping fee to. My name is Stephen Warburton. We were in cabin 8331. My email address is [protected]@talktalk.net We have done four Celebrity cruises in the last 4 or 5 years, plus one Royal Caribbean, so we consider ourselves loyal customers, and feel badly let down by this whole process.