Princess Cruise Lines Logo

Princess Cruise Lines

Having problems with Princess Cruise Lines?

Princess Cruise Lines reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 30, 2006. The latest review Return of my purse was posted on Feb 12, 2021. The latest complaint cancelling a person who could not sail was resolved on Jan 18, 2014. Princess Cruise Lines has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 103 reviews. Princess Cruise Lines has resolved 16 complaints.

Princess Cruise Lines Customer Service Contacts

1800 806 656 (Singapore)
1866 758 4124 (Mexico)
+1 800 774 6237 (USA and Canada)
+1 845 075 0031 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 055 1853 (Australia)
+64 800 951 200 (New Zealand)
+43 533 274 099 (Austria)
+45 89 882 697 (Denmark)
+351 707 500 136 (Portugal)
+852 29 528 088 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 137 407 (Philippines)
+27 114 635 251 (South Africa)
+82 23 181 918 (South Korea)
+66 263 524 5069 (Thailand)
+971 42 999 223 (UAE & Middle East)
+54 115 274 1600 (Argentina)
24844 Avenue Rockefeller

Via Bartolomeo Bosco 57/1, Genova Italy 16121

Poland
Zlota 59, 00-120 Warsaw, Poland

Russia
Breeze Line Cruises and Tours, 5th Donskoy Dr., 21B, Bldg 10, 4th Fl, 119334 Russia, Moscow

Spain
Mundomar Cruceros, C/ Camino de Humera, 45, 28223 Pozuelo De Alarcon, Madrid, Spain

Switzerland
Cruise-Interconnect AG, Badenerstrasse 551, Zurich, Switzerland, 8048

Turkey
Halaskargazi cad, Senkal apt, № 37/1, Harbiye, Istanbul, Turkey

China
U.K. Carnival PLC Cruises, 15F, Verdant Place, № 128 West Nanjing Road, Shanghai, P.R. China 200003

Hong Kong
Carnival Corporation Hong Kong Ltd, Unit 1207 The Gateway Tower 1, Harbour City, Kowloon, Hong Kong

India
Cruise Professionals LLP, 704, 8th Floor, K M Trade Tower, Kaushambhi, Ghaziabad – 201010, India

Japan
Carnival Japan, Inc., Daiwa Ginza Bldg, 6F.,6-2-1, Ginza,Chuo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan 1040031

Singapore
Carnival Plc, 10 Marina Boulevard, № 14-02 Tower 2, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Singapore 018983

Philippines
Unit 3504, 35/F Cityland Pasong Tamo, 2210 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila 1200, Philippines

South Africa
1st Floor, Unit 1, Beaulieu Office Park, Cnr Stallion & Papenfus Roads, Beaulieu, Kyalami, 1684 Midrand

South Korea
33rd Fl., Center One Building, West Tower, Euljiro 5-Gil 26, Joong-gu, Seoul, 100-210, South Korea

Taiwan
9F. - 1, № 77, Sec. 3, Nanjing E. Rd, Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 10487

Thailand
191/1-2 Sathorn 12 RD, SOI Suksaviddhaya 2, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand

UAE & Middle East
Suite 408, Golden Business Center, 129-228 Port Saeed, Airport Road, Dubai POB 122028

Argentina
Lavalle 462 – 2nd Floor, Buenos Aires, Argentina, C1047AAJ

Brazil
Av. das Americas, 3959 Loja, 206 Barra Da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, 22631-003, Brazil

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Princess Cruise Lines Customer Service. Initial Princess Cruise Lines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Princess Cruise Lines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Princess Cruise Lines. Discuss the issues you have had with Princess Cruise Lines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Princess Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews

Princess Cruise Lines — deceptive website information for caribbean cruise booking on princess site

Today, I noticed that our Caribbean cruise booking showed a new section in the Payments menu that we can...

Princess Cruise Lines — flex air

Please be advised this is the second letter I received a email stating someone from customer relations would...

Merchantville

Princess Cruise Lines — jewelry scam

This cruise is allowing jewelry sellers to advertise on board to sell jewelry. They sold my mom(81 yr old...

Princess Cruise Linesconcern regarding work

Good morning team,

i am a staff member from the revenue department with a concern more of a burden,
The top management fron the ship ( Diamond Princess) is forcing us to the the extra job all most every single day. adding to our regular job we have trainings meetings which are mandatory then drills.
We understand that extra duties are needed for some surprise situations but every single day to call us for some or the other side duty which is quite annoying now. For example some times they call us to do side duty from 6:30 am to help with passport duty, gangway duty . As revenue department some time we finish work 11pm as shopies and casino department finishes 1 am if lucky or may be later, but thats fine because thats why i was hired for, to work in that department and even if i did some extra hours its fine i may make some extar sales which Indeed will add to my commission or as casino department i make extra tips. But then early in the morning they call us for side duties which leaves us very little time to rest and also we cannot actually concentrate on our main job which is actually paying my salary. some times this side duties lasts for up to 4 to 5 hours with any breaks.
as Jan Swartz said in a recent video msg that we shold take pride in what we do, but how can we be proud of when the ship management overloads us with so much extra work. we have put forward to our manager s with this concern and when our managers goes and shares this concerns with the ship executive management, they reply saying" iits your job just do it "but its not fair for everyone to be forced for so much extra unpaid work.

i would like to offer a suggestion to increase the number of volunteers for these side duties is to pay extra hours worked, may be you get some people who really need the money and have time to spare. but us i wouldn't do it even it paid $5 an hour because i like my off time to rest and get ready for the next day.

i wanted this mail to be anonymous. so please dont try to find out who wrote this, instead Can you please look into it and find a permanent solution which not includes the us not doing the side duty .

Hope to see a change
your sincerely
Consumate Host
Princess cruises crew.

Princess Cruise Linescruise tour hd5dhl alaska june / july 2018 very poor for elderly seniors.

I have written concerning this, but have not received an answer. We are in late seventies and Princess assigned ship cabin that had bunk beds, forcing us to wrench our backs trying to get in and out of the bed, trying to avoid the bunk beds and banging our heads.

Then the air connections returning were very bad for our age. One was 15 hours in airport before flight and the other was in Detroit trying to get from Terminal A to other end of Terminal C in 1/2 hour. Made it running up and down escalators and on people movers and trams. Princess did replace a suitcase that arrived broken at wilderness lodge (of course did not compare to mine.)

Only justifiable resolution is refund.

• Ke
        Kenneth Yancey Apr 23, 2019

The same thing happened to my wife and I. I complained to passenger services, they called the next day saying they had another room if we would care to look at it after dinner. I told Mario I would. When we got to passenger services and asked for Mario, they said he was there. A young woman went to inform him, he didn't come out. Instead, he passed us of to the young woman. She took us to a room, it was occupied. She had us wait in the hall while she returned to passenger services. After a time, she returned, showed us to another cabin, the door couldn't close. She told us to go wait in our cabin, with those horrible bunk beds, and she would call. Mario did not call, and I didn't call him. This was the fourteenth cruise we've been on with princess. This is the first time we've been treated to such unprofessional conduct.
        This cruise started out on a bad footing. The transportation to the pier, provided by princess, was not a bus, but a nine passenger van, which was operated by inept people who were also rude, and the van smelled. They wanted you to get into the van without your carry on, and trust that they would load everything. I said I have to see my carryon loaded, because it contained my meds, and money. The driver became surly. I was going on vacation and made the decision not to take his attitude as an invitation to show him what real attitude is.
        The food in the dining room was so so at best. A couple of nights I ate in the food court. In the food court, they had food tongs, which were not good at gripping food. I cannot tell you how much food was wasted as a result of those things. I thought the horizon court food was good.
        Princess wants you to pay for wi fi. If McDonalds and Starbucks can give it to you free, I think princess should also.
        Each year princess does things that do more to increase their bottom line and a little less to increase you joy to be cruising.

Princess Cruise Lines — personnel in the cruise to alaska booking number hdgx8c almost kills my daughter

During this cruise to Alaska your personnel almost killed my daughter with severe dairy allergy TWICE. First...

Princess Cruise Linesprincess cruise lines including lodges

1.Coral ship decor was so outdated it was 70s
      2. Food on main dining was unnacceptable. Poor quality meat cuts and preparation.
      3. Staff at front desk unfriendly/ inflexible
      4. Accommodations at McKinley and Denali Lodges were shockingly bad. Reasons below
      - carpets badly soiled
      - furniture soiled, worn, outdated
      - mildew all around tub
      - water damage on sink backsplash
      -view from front door was maintenance shed and stack of tires
      - smoke detector dangling from ceiling
      - walls paper thin, could hear guest talking on both sides and below at normal volume for conversation

princess cruise lines including lodges

Princess Cruise Linescheck in procedure

Larry Kerner
        Booking HXGVWR
        Member # [protected]

Upon arriving at the check in desk at the port in Fort Lauderdale at about 12 noon, I was greeted very nicely by a member of the check in team.
        At that time, they informed me that my cruise card was not there, and my wife's was. They told to wait to see if they could find out what happened. After about 15 minutes, they could not find my card. At that point they said my wife could board, and I could wait in a lounge. My wife declined.
        I then waited about 45 minutes, and there was no solution. I went back to check, and spoke to a supervisor who was waiting to see what was going on. Still no solution, and was told to continue waiting in the lounge. I waited another 30 minutes, and still no one came to me to explain what was going on. I asked if there was any contingency plan if that I could get on board, and was told no, that they had to print the cruise card, which was being done on board the ship. I waited in the lounge another 30 minutes, and was told that the ships printer was down. Still no solution.
        Finally at about 2 pm they gave me my cruise card. No apologies, no explanation, all that was said was I could now board the ship.
        Is this any way to treat a passenger, and certainly not a platinum one?
        I sent an email while I waiting to my cruise planner, Larry Noone, just to let him know what was going on, while I was waiting, and called him when I returned.
        I am a loyal Princess cruiser, but am very turned off the way I was treated, or mistreated.
        Princess needs to have some sort of alternative plan, to get a passenger on board should something like this happen.
        There are many other cruise lines that I can choose from, and am sure I would not be treated like this.
        Larry Kerner

Princess Cruise Linesgolden princess cruise 5811a booking no. vndjcx

We boarded Golden Princess on the 14 April in Singapore.
          When we arrived at our cabin (C248) our cabin steward Francisca informed us one of our suitcases was damaged and one of the wheels was broken off. She found it lying in the corner outside the cabin door. This was reported to reception who organised and attempted to get it repaired which was unsuccessful.
          On entering the cabin there was a smell which we thought was because the ship had just come out of dry dock. We had intermittent problems with the toilet for many days (would not flush) so ended up using public toilets which we were advised not to do. We reported the smell in the room to reception and discovered wash water was seeping from the bathroom into the cabin as the carpet in the cabin was wet. After trying to fix the leak the problem still persisted for the duration of the cruise.
          During the whole holiday we had problems with the air conditioning. We even had technicians in the cabin who verified the room temperature was 24C even during the night. No matter how low the thermostat was set the room was always too hot which meant we often slept without the duvet.
          We also had some other issues with the cabin but these were the main problems. The immigration system in Osaka was disastrous.
          This 36day holiday was to be a holiday of a lifetime as my wife had just retired and ended up being the worst Princess cruise we have ever been on. On the plus side all the staff were very helpful.
          We were offered $200 each as compensation by reception but felt this was inadequate for the distress we had. It did put a damper on our holiday. We trust you will look into this matter and respond to us as soon as possible with adequate compensation.

Sapphire Princessfailure to return returnable deposit paid by visa debit in feb 2016

During a very successful cruise from Singapore to Malaysia on the Sapphire Princess, dep. Jan 23 2016, Cruise Booking no.DW3H3P, voyage no. H604A.. we paid a deposit for a future cruise as yet unknown, deposit which would be refunded if we did not later go on a Princess cruise after 2 years.
            Circumstances have prevented us going on any more cruises and so I am claiming back the deposit, which I understood at the time would be automatically credited to our bank account if not actually used. This has not been the case.
            We are Anne Sedman Robb, blue circle member [protected] and Juan Gonzalez Merino, blued circle member [protected]
            We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience,
            I have sent this mail on 7 April, 18 April and 29 April but have had no reply.
            My visa account at Lloyds Bank, where I paid for the whole cruise, was debited for 150 pounds on 5th Feb 2016 when I paid at the future cruises desk of the Sapphire Princess whilst still at sea.
            I hope this time to receive a favourable reply... at least the courtesy of a reply explaining what steps I must take to recuperate the money.

• Updated by annese · May 24, 2018

no update.. first time complaint

• Updated by annese · May 24, 2018

first time complaint.. no update

Princess Cruise Linessydney to darwin - dep sydney 26 april 2018 - a mediocre experience

We wanted to take the Ghan from Darwin to Adelaide and cruising from Sydney to Darwin seemed a good idea but not on the Sun Princess. The vessel is dated with quite small cabins. Similarly the Princess Theatre is quite small.
              The variety of food, entertainment and activities on this trip was fairly ordinary. We appeared to be on a permanent loop of same old same old activities each day with sales oriented lectures/presentations predominant. The enrichment lectures were delivered by a couple for the entire 10 days and it would have been good to get a mix of speakers and topics.
              There are three speciality restaurants and two of the three looked fairly empty most of the time.
              While there was music in the evenings, the band was pretty loud and was not able to hold a tune for dancing.

My tip? Check out the configuration of the vessel and features including types of activities ahead of time before booking the trip.

Princess Cruisescruise on golden princess out of singapore on april to tokyo

I wish to complain strongly regarding the above cruise. In my opinion this ship was not fit for purpose nor were a good number of staff. On arrival our balcony was dirty and the cabin fridge did not work and whilst the air con kept the cabin cool as we went further north and the temperature dropped it would not warm up, also some of the lifts were not workin.On the second day my key would not work and went to reception only to find an hour long line mainly of passengers making complaints.I stopped a steward to help me and was told to go to the back of the line !! Had to wait an hour to get back into my room.On 4 occasions I had to have the key re booted.
                When arriving in Vietnam we had to wait for 2 hours for the tender .Passengers were getting very irate and no senior officers came down to sort it leaving one junior member of staff close to tears taking all the flack.Because of the delay we only had 3 hours ashore.
                I enjoy an afternoon glass iof cider however although it was on all the bars drinks menu the only places that served it was the late night disco and in the restaurant. When asking the bar tenders to get some they told me it was not possible.Also in the restaurant it was our 4 th choice before we found a wine which you had in stock and even you ran out of that one.
                When I went to one of the afternoon entertainments billed as a Ryder cup competition I did expect more than putting one golf ball into a plastic cup
                There were buckets all over the ship catching the leaks and the back of the theatre along with other places on lower decks had a distinct sewerage smell.
                When we tried to get some advise on the ports we were visiting no seemed interested unless we wanted to book an excursion
                This was my 4th cruise and never had reason to complain before However I don't think I will be alone with my complaints as we were on any time dinning and every evening the topic of conversation was about the state of the liner.
                I should add that I used to suffer with palpitations but haven't for 2 years but had 2 attacks on this cruise caused by stress One of these attack's took me 12 hours to recover from.
                I did list these complaints before I left the ship and also on your survey but not had a reply
                This trip cost me in excess of £10000 and the cruise part really spoilt the whole experience.In view of this and the effect it had on my health feel that I am entitled to substantial compensation and not by means of a credit because I have no intention of using your cruise line again

Princess Cruisesbooking issue

I was recently on a cruise from March 30 to April 27 on the Emerald Princess. We booked a cruise onboard for November 3, 2019 for a 28 dat Europe transatlantic. I specifically told them to leave my booking with Princess because my travel agent was retiring. They said no problem, whoever you get can get the reservation from us. Well it did not go like that. It went to Vision Travel, where my prior agent worked. I have spent hours on the phone trying to fix your mistake resulting in me having to send an email to release my booking. I do not own a computer so this is a great inconvenience to me as I rely on my daughter for her computer. We are loyal customers with Princess and I am very upset. I think if Princess made the mistake, they should fix it. They are getting paid to handle customer service. We are very disappointed and will never book another cruise on board again.
                  Angela Francella

Angela Francella 639655811B
                  Angelo Bucci 627118663A

Princess Cruises — changes in flight without notification

Hello, I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with Princess Cruise Lines for not notifying me about a...

Princess Cruises — credit card charges

Group: TQ5/The cruse Company Voyage: 6815/14 days off the beaten path Ship Coral Princess Tour date May 23...

Princess Cruises — I am informing that my wife and myself are cruising once again with princess.

Cruise Complaint Qin Jiang Zhao Member Number:#[protected] Qin Jiang Zhao / John Drago April 15 2016 187...

Princess Cruisesinvoice for on board charges

My name is Raymond Cranford, and I just returned from a 7 day Caribbean cruise (Mar 11 to Mar 18) with my wife, Catherine Cranford, on board the Regal Princess. We stayed in Cabin E328 during the cruise, and my visa has been charged with an amount for our on board expenses. I would like to receive a detailed invoice explaining the charges and any onboard credits that were applied. Please e-mail it to [protected]@yahoo.ca

Princess Cruisescaptain circle customer service

My Name is Joy Lee and Doyne Mitchell Jr.
                      Cabin# A240 Feb.6 - Feb. 16, 2018

On Feb.11, 2018 I went down to Captain Circle at 4:45pm and waited until
                      5:20pm all I wanted is to ask one question at 5:20pm I spoke to Sibez
                      and was standing went I talk to her and stated that I book a Japan Cruise
                      on Feb. 22, 2019 and wanted to see which Airport I was going the land because I needed to book my own tickets, she ask me if I belong to Captain Circle and I told her yes and even shown her my Boarding Card and she
                      stated that you need to get out right now and wait for the next door person
                      to help you. I didn't even get 5 minutes of her time and she pointed to
                      the person seating out side and said next. again she was BLACK and I was CHINESE. is not what you say is how you say it. she has so much hatred in her voice went she said that even the person sitting outside ask me why
                      she treated you that way. I was so upset that I went to the Front Desk and ask for a Supervisor and told him the situation that just took place. And she is the Boss in that Dept. What kind of Management do you have on Princess ?

BOSS in that Dept. Really bad management on your part.

• Updated by J Susan Lee · Feb 17, 2018

Grand Princess need to get there act together regarding Customer Service in Captain Circle, If you not BLACK be careful special if you are
                          CHINESE you might get the same treatment that I got from SIBZ ( HATRED ) !

Princess Cruises — overcharge, unethical behavior

Date of incident: January 24, 2018, Ruby Princess health center Booking#: VM4TDX This is a formal complain...

Princess Cruises — my given upgrade cabin that I did not want

my complaint is I book a cruise with yous and was happy what it, say on my invoice it guarantees me a cabin...