Menu
Norwegian Cruise Line Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Norwegian Cruise Line
reviews & complaints

www.ncl.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 316 Reviews

Norwegian Cruise Line Complaints Summary

26 Resolved
287 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Norwegian Cruise Line with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Norwegian Cruise Line has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Norwegian Cruise Line. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Norwegian Cruise Line reviews & complaints

J
1:24 am EST

Norwegian Cruise Line MCL cruise from Mauritius to Cape Town 25th Feb 2024

We are in Mauritius at the moment as we were due to join Norwegian Dawn cruising to Cape Town on 25th Feb. The ship is quarantined off the Island as Mauritian Government will not let them dock due to health problems. We have heard nothing from NCL no email's no information at all. We don’t know what is happening and feel that the Company are only interested in keeping things quiet to stop any bad publicity. The port side yesterday was chaos. We should have been informed and what happens now if the cruise is cut short by 4 days. Are we given options? We need to know.

Desired outcome: I want to know if the full amount will be refunded if I don’t want to go on a ship with serious health problems

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Norwegian Cruise Line representatives only. If you are affiliated with Norwegian Cruise Line, please claim your business to access these details.

T
2:24 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Norwegian Cruise Line Reservation Number [protected]. Norwegian Dawn. Sail Date from Mauritius 01/20/2024

The revised itinerary that omitted Mozambique was not what we had booked. Boarding in Mauritius was absolute chaos. Checking in took up to three hours in intense heat, pushing our own luggage Reunion. the town was totally closed on Sunday. We were not informed. Madagascar. the first port missed so at sea for two days. no explanation was given. Nosy Be. Some people missed excursions as we were late on arrival. We went ashore briefly. Two more days at sea. Four and a half hours to clear South African Customs before we got ashore in a coal yard in Richards Bay. No shuttle for 55 minutes. A nightmare as we were covered in coal dust. Port Elizabeth was lovely/ Mossel Bay was ok for those on excursions. Cape Town we love. Sadly, the chaos getting off in Cape Town meant that we missed our prepaid transport and lost most of the rest of our day. We have travelled on this ship twice before. We love the ship and the people in the restaurants, bars and other areas were lovely.

Desired outcome: I strongly feel that we should be refunded as most of the trip was a disgrace. Anthony Bolton and Lesley Godsave. Cabin 5568-AFT5 Latitude No. [protected]

L
5:13 pm EST

Norwegian Cruise Line - Customer service line

Hello , I called the customer service line four times before I could resolve why I called in the first place. First agent I started the call with my name she got it wrong I happily corrected and she said anyway as if she didn’t care. I hung up. Second called got another agent and he decided after I explained why I was so upset about the last call he...

Read full review of Norwegian Cruise Line

Is Norwegian Cruise Line legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Norwegian Cruise Line as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 8% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Norwegian Cruise Line stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Norwegian Cruise Line should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Norwegian Cruise Line earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Norwegian Cruise Line achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Norwegian Cruise Line. The company provides a physical address, 5 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for ncl.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Norwegian Cruise Line as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Norwegian Cruise Line's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Ncl.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Norwegian Cruise Line website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Ncl.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Norwegian Cruise Line as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

According to our analysis, Norwegian Cruise Line appears to be offering travel services on their website. While many travel companies are legitimate, it's important to be cautious and do your research before booking a trip to ensure that you are getting a good deal and not falling victim to a scam.

We looked up Norwegian Cruise Line and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Norwegian Cruise Line has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 8% of 313 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Norwegian Cruise Line. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
U
6:30 pm EST

Norwegian Cruise Line Norwegian Cruise Flight Complaints

You are only able to cancel flights prior to paying your cruise in full. This is before they give you your flight information. My son has severe sleep apnea and cannot sleep without his CPAP at risk or stroke or death. I was booked on an 11:59 am flight. He was booked on a flight leaving at midnight which means he will most likely have to sleep. We have tried multiple times to get the flight changed to earlier so we don’t have to worry about him falling asleep and dying. This company could care less. Pretty much said we don’t care if you have a medical condition and could die. We have a group of 20 plus going. We are spending over $30k and they have no consideration for their customers. We normally book on Royal Caribbean. This taught us a lesson to jot book with Norwegian again.

Desired outcome: Have flights changed.

5:23 pm EST

Norwegian Cruise Line - Bedbugs

My grandaughter took a NCL cruise 12/16/23 to 12/2323 to Hawaii. Ship was pride of America. We had cabin 4081. My grandaughter had bites all over her every morning. On 12/19/2023 we took everything off our beds looking for bugs. She pulled open the velcro on the head board and there was a ton of bedbugs! They were crawling all over. We got guest services to...

C
8:04 pm EST

Norwegian Cruise Line Your company’s lack of clarity regarding passports

Our family has booked a Hawaii cruise on February 24, 2024. We were under the understanding that a passport was needed as we read your information on the website. When we spoke with your customer service personal we were told they were unable to tell us what we needed and should read the website. We did, many times. Why doesn’t your worldwide company have any individual who is capable of writing a definitive yes or no? Is this clear enough for you? Your instructions aren’t clear AT ALL!

I’m so angry, and disappointed, frustrated,…..

Desired outcome: Passport to Hawaii cruise —YES or. NO???

S
12:27 pm EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Norwegian Cruise Line Extremely Disappointed!

First of all, let me be clear here, I do understand that Norwegian has no control over the weather, and the time of year has a lot to do with it that, nonetheless, this was not our first cruise, or our second for that matter… it was however our first time cruising with Norwegian, and will definitely be our last.

We had 23 in our group; fourteen of which were family members, adults and grandchildren (eighteen months to fifteen), as our son was getting married in St.Thomas.

That said, here’s the list of the things that made our family vacation disappointing;

** The entire cruise was spent navigating the rock of the ship:

I do understand that the larger ships are more susceptible to this, being larger and taller etc. but I have never been on an entire cruise that was so bad.

** The elevators were so incredibly slow:

By the time one came, if it wasn't already so overcrowded because everyone had to wait SO long at the elevator lobbies for them, and it was not uncommon that at east 3-4 elevators would stop on our floor, and we would have to pass on because they were already busting at the seams.

We honestly, (of course I did not chat with everyone on the ship) did not chat with anyone, when the elevators or sway of the ship came up, that wasn’t disappointed in the rocking or the elevator wait.

** Our dinner reservations we’re screwed up:

After being pre-made for 5:30 every night in the main dining room, for the fourteen of us, every night, there was an issue every night…and here’s the kicker, it was the same gentleman navigating the reservations, and the flow into the main dining room.

Now, I understand that there were four thousand + people on the ship, and it would be silly to expect that they would remember us, but…we were mostly fourteen, at the same time, with kids and two strollers…every time.

What are the odds that the reservations could be screwed up EVERY night?

Would you consider that be coincidence, lack of professionalism or just plain “too bad, too sad?”

We only had one specialty dining resturant that wasn't, really, only one!

** The water slides were shut down half of the cruise, and the rope course was literally open for about thirty minutes, one day (we know this because we always congregated in the area tucked in under part of the water slide, by the back entrance of the kids pool) and then closed because there was “ash” spewing from the exhaust stacks on the course and a portion of the deck.

** We were reprimanded by a deck employee because we brought a collapsing bucket for the not one, mind you, but two of my eighteen month old grandsons to play in.

The reason: because we were getting water on the floor in the “pool area”! REALLY!

** We were unable to port in Pourta Plata:

Now, I do understand if the weather makes it unsafe to port, and in all fairness, we were reimbursed $20 per person for our dock fees but, I feel, since the alternative was staying on the ship, the ship that was in the weather that made it to rough to port, the ship that because of which rocked even more than normal, we should have been compensated accordingly, either in on board credit or more time in another port, not just our dock fees.

Again to be fair, we were given a bit more time in St. Thomas, but it was on the front end of our port there, in the early morning.

** Also, explain to me why we docked at Tortola at 6:00am?

There was NOTHING for us; meaning us that did not schedule excursions, to do at 6:00am?

Most of the shops were not open at 6:00am, and it was too chilly to go directly to a beach, especially with my younger grandchildren!

Then…when we came back to the ship at 2:00pm, we’re all standing on the dock in a virtual windy “DOWNPOUR.”

Also, when they did start letting people back on the ship, it was a few at a time, and so slow that we were ALL literally drenched!

Personally, as irritating as it was for me, I was worried more about my grand children, especially the babies.

** The food in the “garden café” was for the most part, the same for breakfast and lunch, which was okay, and expected (which is sometimes nice) but it was never hotter than a bit above warm. How is that possible…every day?

** We were disappointed in the availability of places to shop:

There were only a few stores and though it doesn’t have to be an entire deck like the other cruise ships we’ve been on, I wonder what the comments would’ve been had the Casino’s area been the same square footage as the retail area.

** And then there was the smoking area…

Personally, I am the worlds most paranoid smoker; never inside, not directly around people, never in my vehicles etc…only outside.

That said, walking to the seventeenth floor, at the back of the ship was more of a nuisance than anything else, but okay, not my sandbox, not my sand.

That said, It would have been nice to have a smoking area mid ship, like the smoking…the inside smoking area, you have for cigar smokers.

** We purchased the “Starbucks” drink package:

When I went there on the Sunday, (the second day) I discovered that they did not have a regular menu selection like the regular stores have, which okay, I get it…but had I known that, I would not have PAID for that drink package. It was a treat for my birthday…I could have saved the money and just gotten coffee at the buffet.

** Customer service:

Our entire cruise was booked through my daughter who is a seasoned, and very good travel agent.

She herself had to go to the concierge seven times to correct problems for her family of seven, and though your representatives, at face value, corrected the problems, she ultimately just said “[censored]-it” as she was tired of trying to get the problems repeatedly corrected.

We, as many do, researched Norwegian, and the Escape, through social media, cruise blogs and word of mouth. Over all, there were good and bad comments, via person preferences, so though we were cautious in booking with Norwegian, we did mostly because we as a family are pretty good at going with the flow.

We all understand there are glitches and unforeseen things that happen when your dealing with this amount of people, in a confined area, but that only goes so far.

All that said, we were SO disappointed in the entire week!

B
11:09 am EST

Norwegian Cruise Line - Medical overcharges

I filed a complaint 12-11-2023 concerning our extraordinary medical bills which totaled more than our cruise cost. I received a nonsensical response which said 'nothing'. Our services were rendered November 24, 2023 for four hours as my wife and I had the flu. The costs were over $8,500.00 and charged to our card. We were not aware of these costs until we...

6:58 am EST

Norwegian Cruise Line Total Incompetence

My friends and I recently did a Norwegian Cruise from Doha, Qatar, to Port Louis, Mauritius. A month before we boarded, we were told under no circumstances would we be allowed on board if we did not have visas for Tanzania, even though none of us had any interest in getting off the ship there. However, Tanzania does not issue visas well in advance of one's arrival in that country. A few days before the ship's departure, Norwegian reversed its course and said we could board the ship w/o visas. When we boarded the ship, the rooms were not yet cleaned and would not be cleaned for hours after our arrival. Several of the shore excursions left us waiting in the ship's theater for hours before the excursions actually took place. Worst of all, there was literally no plan for the disembarcation of the ship in Port Louis. Myself and a few hundred other people were actually trapped for more than two hours in the stairwell between floors six and four on the ship, the fourth floor being the ramp for disembarcation. Even when this horrific jam was created, the cruise director kept calling for more and more groups to disembark, creating even further havoc in the stairwell and at the elevators as people leaving the elevators on the fourth floor only added to the crush of people already stranded there. At one point, the air on the fifth floor became so hot and dense that people feared fainting. Finally, we located a crew member who opened a door for us so a breeze could circulate. Otherwise, the crew left us stranded there in the stairwell with no announcement made regarding what had gone so seriously wrong. I took a video of the disaster. Please view and be horrified. While much of the crew in the cafeteria and the cleaning staff were pleasant, the people in charge of Shore Excursions and Guest Services were beyond rude.

7:30 pm EST

Norwegian Cruise Line - Caribbean cruise 12/2023 prima ship

December 15 through the 22nd was the worst Christmas ever the newly built Norwegian ship prima was sailing to the Caribbean and I have to say it was the worst cruise ever. I would not be the first to tell you this as every passenger there had the same conversations about how horrible the food was how horrible the ship was the spa was low class the dining...

D
4:26 pm EST

Norwegian Cruise Line - Overall cruise experience

Good Day, my name is Derrick Baker Latitudes# [protected] an myself and my wife were on the Getaway for the December 21, 2023- January 2, 2024 sailing. I have been on many cruises with Norwegian and this by far was the worse cruise of them all. First off I became sick on day 2 and was unable to properly digest anything for several days even after purchasing...

S
9:29 am EST

Norwegian Cruise Line Air flights

To NCL Corporate,

I am a Haven guest for the second time. However, this next trip will most likely be my last.Your flight travel office needs to revise its standards.

My comment is would any of you accept paying $12,000 for a cruise and then have to sit in a airport for 11 hours to get on a plane to come home.

NONE OF YOU WOULD!

But that is what NCL does to its customers like me.

The time from deboarding to arrival at home is 17 hours. Absolutely unacceptable for anyone not alone a Haven customer. Quicker to drive from New Orleans to Pennsylvania

My suggestion is when your employees see a situation like this that they pick up the darn phone and call the customer

so they have a chance to make changes. Not after the reservations are set and expensive for the customer to change.

No one should ever have to accept this torture. Reservation [protected]

Scott W, Grob

Desired outcome: Changes reservations to a reasonable flight home

A
6:55 pm EST

Norwegian Cruise Line Norwegian Sky Cruise 3.11.2024 Itinerary Change

Expressing Disappointment and Seeking Resolution for Itinerary Change

I am writing to express my deep disappointment regarding the recent itinerary change for the upcoming cruise. My decision to choose this cruise was primarily influenced by the prospect of visiting a different port each day. And I have particular interest in exploring Tortola

I trust that you understand the significance of the chosen ports and their contribution to the overall experience.

I kindly request that my concerns be noted, and I am hopeful that the cruise line will consider providing an appropriate compensation to address the impact of this unexpected change.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a prompt and satisfactory resolution.

T
3:18 pm EST

Norwegian Cruise Line Charges

I got bumped from the flight that NCL sold to me making me not able to meet up with the ship for 3 1/2 days.

Again, missed the first 3 1/2 day.

NCL will not refund me the regular gratuities, the upgraded beverage package gratuities, the per day WIFI charges and the full per day cost of the upgraded beverage package.

I WAS NOT ON THE SHIP TO RECIEVE THESE SERVICES, yet they still charged me.

I did not ask for refund of the cruise charge.

This was NOT my fault that NCL put me on an overbooked flight.

Claimed loss: Service Charge- $20/ nightBeverage Gratuities- $21.80/ nightGovernment Taxes- $36.25/ nightUpsell Beverage- $34.80/ nightUpsell WiFi- $15.70/ night

Desired outcome: I want a FULL REFUND of the charges that I did not use, as I was not on the ship!

K
4:06 pm EST

Norwegian Cruise Line - Cancellation of connecting flight

On September 2, 2023, we were on our way to Lisbon, with a stop in Amsterdam to start our NCL cruise on the Getaway ship, leaving on September 6, 2023. I booked directly with a NCL personal Cruise Consultant. A balcony stateroom for 3, including air and transfers. We arrived in Amsterdam at 6:20 on Sept. 3rd. and our connecting flight KL1693 scheduled at...

View 0 more photos
P
1:54 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Norwegian Cruise Line Not receiving group lead award payment and additional discount for cancelled cruise

Prior to our cruise in March of 2023 I contacted the agent regarding the Group Leader bonus and extra discounts from a previous canceled cruise. I reached out to the agent shortly after the final payments were done. Received no response, so I submitted (2) cases to NCL before the calendar year 2022 ended. I received no responses to either cases. I sent a letter addressed to the CEO, no response either. Sent a follow up letter to the agent and the CEO once again. The agent informed me that he sent the bonus to one of the people in my group and suggested that I get it from him. I asked that he alert the passengers and refund me as I was the Group Leader and signed the contract. No respone from the agent. Sent all communications and case numbers and a final letter to the CEO, have yet to hear a response back from NCL. Unfortunately I reside in California it makes it hard to file in small claims court in Florida.

Claimed loss: Please refund our extra 10% discount in the amount of $1120 along with my group lead disc $843.00

Desired outcome: Definitely my group lead disc $843, would settle for less extra discount for NCL cancellation of our original cruise

L
12:23 pm EST

Norwegian Cruise Line - A cruise that I was on

We were on the Norwegian Epic on October 16 2023 to October 27 2023. We were to disembark at 8:00am in Trieste Italy but due to some flooding one exit was not being used. Due to poor planning and unorganized staff a large number of cruisers were stranded on the ship for over 3 hours. We were slated for a flight 1.5 hours away, in Venice at 1:30pm. At...

I
4:17 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Norwegian Cruise Line Itzhak Serok - reservation # [protected] did not receive my money

I made n order # [protected] for a cruise sailing 1 Nov 2023 with the ship Prima

My flight was cancelled - The war in Israel, NCL confirmed the rsturn of my money. They promised - in 10 buisness days. I did not received my money, I phoned 3 times, it did not help. I need the money, I am un the army I am not working now. Please return my money, and a compensation, it could be for my next cruise, I have a gold lstitude

Update by Itzhak

It is very complicated to mail Norwegien Cruise Line customrt service

P
6:56 am EST

Norwegian Cruise Line - Missed one day due to flights and also taxes on drinks

On the 2nd October boarded BAflight from Aberdeen to Heathrow 6.55 missed connecting flight to Marseille stranded In Heathrow not another flight there and was then diverted to Barcelona as that was next port of call. We were then stranded in Barcelona until after midnight due to a mix up with your agents. Finally got into a hotel at 02.30 on Tuesday...

A
4:18 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Norwegian Cruise Line - Lies mostly, indifference too.

In Sept. 2023 I booked two cruises back to back in hopes of recovering from upcoming surgery. I once sailed NCL from LA to Miami in 2019 (before Covid) and was happy with all accommodations. Knowing I would need a long recovery after having my colon removed I thought a cruise would be perfect. I booked the Joy from Miami to Panama City then PC back to Miami...

Norwegian Cruise Line In-depth Review

Overview of Norwegian Cruise Line: Norwegian Cruise Line is a popular cruise line that offers a wide range of itineraries and destinations for travelers to choose from. With a fleet of modern and well-equipped ships, Norwegian Cruise Line provides a memorable vacation experience for all types of travelers.

Destinations and Itineraries: Norwegian Cruise Line offers a diverse selection of destinations, including the Caribbean, Europe, Alaska, and more. Whether you're looking for a tropical getaway or a cultural exploration, there is a cruise itinerary to suit your preferences. The itineraries are carefully planned to include a mix of popular ports and hidden gems, allowing passengers to experience the best of each destination.

Onboard Experience: The onboard experience with Norwegian Cruise Line is exceptional. The ships are designed with modern amenities and luxurious features, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable stay for passengers. From spacious cabins to state-of-the-art entertainment venues, there is something for everyone onboard.

Dining Options: Norwegian Cruise Line is known for its wide variety of dining options. From casual buffets to specialty restaurants, there is a culinary experience to satisfy every palate. The cruise line also offers flexible dining options, allowing passengers to dine whenever and wherever they choose.

Accommodation: Norwegian Cruise Line offers a range of accommodation options to suit different budgets and preferences. From cozy interior cabins to luxurious suites, there is a room for every type of traveler. The cabins are well-appointed and provide a comfortable space to relax and unwind.

Entertainment and Activities: Norwegian Cruise Line offers a plethora of entertainment and activities onboard. From Broadway-style shows to live music performances, there is always something happening on the ship. Additionally, passengers can enjoy a variety of recreational activities such as swimming pools, fitness centers, and sports courts.

Service and Staff: The service and staff on Norwegian Cruise Line are highly praised by passengers. The crew members are friendly, attentive, and always ready to assist with any needs or concerns. The cruise line strives to provide exceptional service to ensure a memorable vacation experience for all guests.

Pricing and Value for Money: Norwegian Cruise Line offers competitive pricing and provides good value for money. The cruise line frequently offers promotions and discounts, making it more affordable for travelers to embark on a cruise vacation. The overall experience and amenities provided justify the cost of the cruise.

Safety and Security Measures: Norwegian Cruise Line prioritizes the safety and security of its passengers. The cruise line adheres to strict safety protocols and implements advanced security measures to ensure a secure environment onboard. Passengers can feel confident and at ease during their cruise vacation.

Customer Reviews and Satisfaction: Norwegian Cruise Line has received positive customer reviews and high satisfaction ratings. Passengers appreciate the excellent service, diverse itineraries, and top-notch amenities provided by the cruise line. The overall experience with Norwegian Cruise Line is often described as memorable and enjoyable.

Sustainability and Environmental Initiatives: Norwegian Cruise Line is committed to sustainability and environmental initiatives. The cruise line has implemented various measures to reduce its environmental impact, such as using advanced wastewater treatment systems and investing in energy-efficient technologies. Passengers can feel good about choosing a cruise line that prioritizes environmental responsibility.

Booking Process and Customer Support: The booking process with Norwegian Cruise Line is straightforward and user-friendly. The cruise line provides a seamless online booking platform, allowing passengers to easily browse and select their preferred cruise itinerary. Additionally, the customer support team is readily available to assist with any inquiries or concerns.

Loyalty Program and Benefits: Norwegian Cruise Line offers a loyalty program called "Latitudes Rewards" for frequent cruisers. Members of the program can enjoy exclusive benefits, such as priority embarkation, onboard discounts, and special offers. The loyalty program rewards passengers for their continued support and loyalty.

Accessibility and Special Needs Services: Norwegian Cruise Line is committed to providing accessibility and special needs services for all passengers. The cruise line offers accessible cabins, wheelchair-friendly facilities, and trained staff to assist passengers with disabilities or special needs. Passengers can feel confident that their needs will be accommodated during their cruise vacation.

Additional Amenities and Services: Norwegian Cruise Line offers a range of additional amenities and services to enhance the cruise experience. From spa treatments to onboard shopping, passengers can indulge in various luxuries during their vacation. The cruise line also provides a variety of shore excursions, allowing passengers to explore each destination in more depth.

Comparison with Competitors: Norwegian Cruise Line stands out among its competitors for its diverse itineraries, exceptional service, and innovative onboard features. The cruise line offers a unique vacation experience that caters to a wide range of preferences and interests. Passengers can expect a high level of quality and satisfaction when choosing Norwegian Cruise Line.

Pros and Cons of Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros of Norwegian Cruise Line include diverse itineraries, excellent service, and top-notch amenities. The cons may include higher pricing compared to some competitors and limited availability of certain activities or dining options on smaller ships. However, the overall experience with Norwegian Cruise Line is highly positive.

Conclusion and Recommendation: Norwegian Cruise Line is a highly recommended cruise line for travelers seeking a memorable vacation experience. With its diverse itineraries, exceptional service, and top-notch amenities, Norwegian Cruise Line offers a cruise experience that is sure to exceed expectations. Whether you're a first-time cruiser or a seasoned traveler, Norwegian Cruise Line is a fantastic choice for your next vacation.

How to file a complaint about Norwegian Cruise Line?

1. Log in or create an account: To begin, please ensure you are logged into your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one by providing the necessary information and verifying your email address.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint submission form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Norwegian Cruise Line. Make it specific and clear, such as "Overcharged for Cabin on Norwegian Cruise Line" or "Poor Customer Service on Norwegian Getaway Cruise".

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint details section, provide a thorough description of your experience. Include key areas such as booking process, cabin conditions, customer service, onboard facilities, hygiene standards, food quality, and any specific incidents that occurred. Mention any transactions you had with the company, including booking numbers, dates, and amounts paid. Clearly describe the nature of the issue, the steps you took to resolve it, and how the company responded. Explain how this issue has personally affected you, whether it be stress, financial loss, or disappointment.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as receipts, correspondence, or photographs. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy or security.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses you have incurred as a result of the issue with Norwegian Cruise Line. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, clearly state what resolution you are seeking, whether it be a refund, compensation, or another form of resolution.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that all the information provided is correct and that your desired outcome is reasonable and clearly stated.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to officially file your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: After submitting your complaint, make sure to regularly check your account on ComplaintsBoard.com for any responses or updates regarding your complaint. Engage with any follow-up queries or resolutions offered by Norwegian Cruise Line or the ComplaintsBoard.com community.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Norwegian Cruise Line contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Norwegian Cruise Line?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Norwegian Cruise Line Customer Service. Initial Norwegian Cruise Line complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Norwegian Cruise Line above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Norwegian Cruise Line. Discuss the issues you have had with Norwegian Cruise Line and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.