Mcfly Musicdamaged items

Jul 01, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam:
My name is Tony Bobet. I live at 1710 Seward Avenue, Bronx, New York City 10473, Apt# 5-G. I order an items from Amazon.com the seller is Obs Book and Music. At the above address. I order on June 26, 2019. The items is Menudo- La Historia. For $10.86. When I received on July 1, 2019. When I open it. Its had some written on two CD that have this ( below )
" NorthBrook Public Library 859-3660 "

I will you in a photos of the written on both CD disks. And, I didn't received no receipt to return the item. I will not going to send it back. I want a full refund for my item.