AliExpress company logo
AliExpress
reviews & complaints
AliExpress
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1568 complaints
35 resolved 1533 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

AliExpress reviews & complaints

AliExpress complaints 1568

AliExpress - Did not receive parcel,ordered in july 2021

I ordered two items, battery packs from aliexpress in july 2021. The seller said to me that it was delivered to the post office. Went to the post office and nothing. Told the seller he must give me the tracking nr it was delivered and prove that it was delivered to the post office and he could not give me anything. When i tried to open a dispute they closed it and said it was delivered.The order and tracking number is as followed. Order number is [protected] and tracking number is eqtwl1072799345yq

Desired outcome: REFUND

K

Will never order anything of Aliexpress until they sort out this.

E

AliExpress - Sine wave inverter / Order [protected]

I received the inverter defeated. I've contacted the seller first in order to find a decent solution but it was a waste of time. I raised a complaint and the resolution was to return the package and the seller shall bear the return fees. I've informed the seller about the available shipment mode but he showed careless like it was a joke. Finally the delay has finished and I found myself kicked from both Aliexpress and the seller while all my conversations with the sellers was thru Aliexpress portal

Desired outcome: Full Refund

Complaint No action was taken to address consumer concerns. And don't understand why Alibaba/AliExpress group allow Malicious Sellers to list their products here?

I wrote to the AliExpress reporting email address to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the AliExpress online sales platform. The online sales platform staff does not bear their responsibility of AliExpress’s commitment for consumers’ 75-Day Buyer Protection “Money Back Guarantee” Promised by . AliExpress staff were negligent in investigating consumer complaints about purchased products and products delivered to consumers by sellers that “the items received is Not as Described”. The staff failed to implement and thoroughly investigate the reports submitted by consumers. I hope that my complaint here can arouse the attention of AliExpress Management and give consumers a fair treatment.

The Seller use AliExpress platform privileges to conduct advertising sales, misleading and deceiving consumers to buy their products, and the products they deliver to consumers do not match the description in the advertising sales.

See my series of complaints:

Can’t agree to and accept the statement that AliExpress replied on Mon 12/13/2021 9:06 AM & 9:16AM respectively.

AliExpress Quote:

On 12/13/2021 9:06 AM

"The dispute (order id: [protected] ) has been closed today and we have made a mediation. You can log in to to check the details.

We are really sorry that we cannot accept your dispute without valid evidence as required, we have to release payment and closed the dispute. Thank you for your understanding and hope you happy purchasing on AliExpress."

On 12/13/2021 9:16 AM

"Your order [protected] is closed."

End Quote.

My response is as follows:

I filed a complaint on December 8, 2021, and provided evidence of my complaint to the AliExpress website. In addition, Sat 12/11/2021 11:14 PM, I also reposted with a clearer complaint detail picture with seven (7) attachments to prove the customized Cellphone does not match my order. In return, my complaint was not investigated, and your office closed my dispute on 12/13/2021 9:16 AM. See Attachment 1 - 9

Complaint Letter on 11/12/2021 - See Attachment A. My Complaint to Tables PC Store

Complaint Letter on 17/12/2021 - See Attachment B. Complaint 17-12-2021

Complaint Letter on 28/12/2021 - See Attachment C. [protected] Last Email to [email protected]

AliExpress - Hackers

Hello, I've just received three notifications of Aliexpress transaction that I didn't do. When I checked in my account in Aliexpress, I saw strange conversation between the Seller (store) and client...

AliExpress - Cheating with payment sum

On 12.12.2021. I have made purchase of 87, 24 EUR. After receive my order I have checked my banking account that has been taken EUR 95, 16. I have calulated my invoices 2times on their website, it made above mentioned sum.Where are my money gone of EUR 7, 92? Do they steel such way from customers? There was not any possibility to contact them and ask about such issues. Their customer service and help centre are managed automatically with standard responses about product, you can not caht or send them such question at all. This was my last time and I will tell allmy friends about such money steeling. Very disappointing!

Desired outcome: Would be honest to return stolen EUR from me.

AliExpress - OTG USB adapter

When I received the package, I noticed that the package was damaged and there was no item inside the broken package at all. As I never received the item I ordered, I filed a dispute through Aliexpress system. To my surprise, neither the seller nor the Ali Express company agreed to refund me as what I have requested. The seller messages me that they had shipped the product, meaning they were not responsible for anything after that. There is no customer protection at all if buying anything from this company.

Desired outcome: Refund or resend the item

AliExpress - Got sent the wrong item order [protected]

After receiving the wrong item. I had to pay to return the item and promised by the useless agents I will get my money back. its been 2 months now and still waiting for my refund. after giving all the evidence. AliExpress made the decision to close my dispute with 0 refund. AliExpress is the biggest scamer here. Not the sellers
I have sent them pictures of the item I returned. On numerous occasions but yet they still ask me to send them evidence. They is no help from them what so ever. They lack communication they unorganized. They quick and taking your money. And make empty promises. All the agents sound like robots and talk rubbish useless avoid AliExpress by all means. Am just waiting. For my refund if I will ever get it. Never again will I use lousy AliExpress

Desired outcome: I want my money back

S

our roomate's mom makes $72 an hour at home, she has been unemployed for two months and last month her check was $21204 just working at home two hours per day... go to this link >>> http://now37.com/

C

AliExpress - Umidigi Bison 8GB

I bought this in April. After waiting a month for delivery the phone had a DM verity a corruption which is hardware problem not caused by me. It was 3 weeks after receiving, and covered under manufacturer and seller warranty. Seller refused to sena replacement, full or partial refund until I pay to ship the defective item back to China. Then wait do them to repair it then another months of shipping. I said no give a partial refund so I vcan fix it in america, or send a replacement so I can send this back without having to wait 3 months. This was a battle I kept up all summer and fall and I got no where. Umidigi won't honor warrant, neither will aliexpress. I'm filing a grievance andbtryingnto raise awareness so umidigi is banned from USA sales. You owe me and if you refuse to help like you're doinnow I'm seekingnthe harshest possible retaliation possible. [censored]ing [censored]'s.

Desired outcome: Full refund or replaced my phone without waiting 3 months r return, repair, then shipping

C
Dec 26, 2021

D

AliExpress - I did not receive the products, however aliexpress dispute refund zero

I am tired to spend long hours with the customer service of aliexpress, I am unable to contact them from the pc, only from android, i need to wake up in the middle of the night to be able to discu...

AliExpress - Embezzlement of funds

I have been using their service steady now for about 3 months. To this point, I have not recieved 3 items including the latest a $300 chair that I paid for. Aliexpress hold no integrity in that it allows their sellers to keep funds without providing the product. Secondly, when you purchase something, there is no forewarning that the product that you purchase will take 6 monthes. If you try try to ask for your money back, they won't refund you. They will provide you a lying excuse that it's on its way even though the tracking proves that it is still in the warehouse and they NEVER HAD NO INTENTION OF SENDING YOU ANYTHING. Aliexpress keeps the money and gives a small portion of it to the Seller and everyone walks away happy with the exception of the Consumer who has paid for the product and got nothing. I was lied to so many times, I lost count. ON the chair, I was told that in 48 hours I would recieve my money back. Then it went to 5 days. Then the story changed to 48 hours again, then it was 5 days. 3+ months later, - absolutely nothing and Aliexpress just illegally pocketed $300 of my hard earned cash! That's in addition to two other cases where I recieved nothing for my money. One was for a window slot cleaner and the other was a hair spray item.
No one there takes any responsibililty! NO ONE! There is no human to speak with. It's all done with computers and robotics. They are programed to say only certain things and that's it. There's no rational, no anwering of important questions, no truth to anything that the robot says. This robot that I speak of goes by the name of " EVA".
As a consumer, this is a company that I would recommend people to stay away from. There are a lot of ruthless theives on on there that disguise themselves as sellers. Keep your money in your pockets folks! Don't be robbed as I was on Aliexpress. They are not to be trusted! Don't expect any help from Aliexpress, they are only there to collect your money!

Desired outcome: Full refund for $336$13 for the hair spray. 00 CDN. $300 for the chair, $13 for the window slot cleaner and

G

Desired outcome is for the return of $336.00 CDN.

R
Dec 21, 2021

AliExpress - refund

aliexpress.com order number:[protected]
my order has been held at customs since 09.10.2021
when i talked to the seller before
He said that the product will come to me and I should wait.
trusting the seller did not open a dispute and waited.
The product did not come to me and I cannot open a dispute.
I wrote to the seller and asked for my money back.
seller told me to discuss customs issues with ali express.
also said aliexpress will decide
What can we do about the issue?
I want the money back for the product
I bought the same product from another seller three weeks ago.
arrived in 2 weeks
order no:[protected]
I think the first seller scammed me

AliExpress - Delivery Method

I have been buying from sellers on Aliexpress for 10 years and they always shipped to my Post Office box. In just the last few months all sellers have started shipping by corrupt shippers like ZTO Express. I have many items stolen and lost. I am stopping buying from aliexpress shippers until they start shipping to Post Office box's and stop using corrupt Chinese connected shipping companies like ZTO Express. Why waste money when I won't get the item?

Desired outcome: Aliexpress shippers ship to Post Office box's

AliExpress - Service

The Aliexpress customer support gets worse every hour. In my dispute, Aliexpress made an absurd decision. I have been advised that I must return any item I have not received. I had four live chats with The Aliexpress customer. Each time I was assured that the problem is being solved and the refund is in processing. But today I received a notification from Aliexpress that if I don't return the goods in two days, the uni will transfer the money to the seller. I guess I'll stop buying on Aliexpress.

AliExpress - Order Item https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003344899830.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6c4d4c4dTXCU6b

A scammer seller scammed me and sent me the wrong size order and now he wants more money from me to send me the right one. I ordered this suit and I ordered XXL which is 132cm bust size, the seller...

AliExpress - service

Dear Friends
I have been a loyal customer of yours for quite some time
I've been trying for over two months and more I've been getting information on my shopping list for the past year
There are products I would like to purchase again
And unfortunately there is no reference to my requests
On the EBAY website you can get a shopping list with 2 clicks on the keyboard
Why with you it's so complicated
I'll be glad to receive your help
regards
Zaid Haim

J
Dec 03, 2021

AliExpress - customer service

Order [protected]
Talked to customer service about the issue about opening dispute that has been out of the time frame to launch. Informed them I have already contacted seller and they told me to open dispute but I am unable so contact customer service. They passed it for processing by others, I received an email regarding the matter the next day but the issue has not been resolved and actually nothing has been addressed at all. Still telling me to contact seller which I have told them before that seller told me to open dispute but I can't and that's why I'm contacting customer service for a solution.

R

AliExpress - Refund not given on two items

Order Number:[protected] = £345.84 (over two months waiting)
Order Number:[protected] = £34.28 (over 4 years)

I have had a good experience in general but trying to get a refund that both sellers have agreed too and have started the process seem to be stuck.

There is no customer service or help number for the UK. There is just Eva 24/7 AI bot. It just brings me around in circles and nothing gete sorted.

Desired outcome: Refund to be refunded!

W

Go to forward agent they help you.

AliExpress - vélo electrique

bonjour

le 20/11/2021 j'ai commander un vélo électrique chez aliexpress.

tout c bien passé la commande était normal le paiement aussi j'ai reçu un code de ma banque pour régler cette commande puis plus rien.

aucun message de confirmation de commande .

sur le site aucune trace pas de suivi .

se vélo était de marque BAFANG M 200 250W livré par aliexpress Belgique livraison prévu le 27/11/2021.

depuis se jour j'ai fait des message sur le centre de messagerie aliexpress met aucune réponse.

le 20/11/2021 la somme de la commande a était prélevé sur mon compte par ALIEXPRESS.COM LUXEMBOURG.

CETTE SOMME EST DE 401, 57 EURO.

pourriez-vous faire des recherche suite a ce méssage en rapport avec se litige.

avant que je déposé plainte pour escroquerie.

cordialement.

J Lejeune

F

AliExpress - Dress

No, pissed customer has not helped me, I am still waiting for them to send my refund, I couldn't open a dispute because once I clicked on the question " did you received your order " and I said " NO" it will take me to view logistics from there it will show contact seller and I contacted seller YLSHEN STORE there was no response from that seller or aliexpress or pissed customer till now. I want my refund to be send back to my account. Thanks

Desired outcome: I want my refund back to my account

AliExpress - Multiple unauthorized charges

I made one purchase from JGMaker and it was processed through Aliexpress and paid for using Paypal, now I have 4 charges on my Debit Card from Aliexpress on 11/13, 11/14, 11/19, 11/21 for $ 3.70 each that I did not authorize, and back on 9/4 was charged $ 93.88 for something I did not order . I need to have this stopped or I will file charges and have the money legally returned to me . Copies of all these charges are attached . Larry PreSEP 4
($93.88)
$1, 644.37
Details
CADate 09/04/21 04204290000027585275850Card 0068
Statement Description:
Withdrawal Debit Card Debit Card/aliexpress 114-[protected] CADate 09/04/21 04204290000027585275850CardNOV 21
$714.14
SPRING TXCard 0068
CADate 11/13/21 04204290000012494124940Card 006

Desired outcome: Refund

AliExpress - #[protected] ebike battery 52v 23.3ah with rear rack

The sale went through, and specified 'free shipping' - they usually do free shipping, and yet they insist on asking for an extra $48 for postage. See text conversation below: 12/11 12:28 Order...

1 2 3  ...  79