Chinatera LimitedDiamond paintings

C May 28, 2019 Review updated:

I purchased 5 diamond painting from Chinatera Limited and paid thought PayPal and its been a month and haven't received my paintings. I also didn't get a tracking number for my orders too. They got my money and i have no paintings. I thought this was a trust company. Now what is PayPal going to do about this ? I can't afford to lose money this way.
Order number is PB2019050107494286681 and also PB2019042808450448153. I would like a email on what is going on with this please.
Carol Tull
[protected]@hotmail.com

Doreen Ann Feb 15, 2021

Today I received my order [protected] Transaction ID 64|58469S8072403G
    Invoice ID 54065-BADG|S71580 Diamond Painting- DIY Crystal Rhinestone Clock(35*35CM)
    In the bag DZ507 3-YQ03 48K there is only 48 gems but I need at least 148 to complete it so could you
    PLEASE send me the rest this order was pay with pay pal thank you

Doreen Ann Feb 15, 2021

Today 15/2/21 I received my order Diamond Painting-DIY Crystal Rhinestone Clock(35*35CM)
    order ID: BADGJS71580 Transaction ID 64|58469S8072403G Invoice ID 54065-BADG|S71580
    ORDER NUMBER [protected] THE GEMS MARKED DZ507 3-YQ03 48K has only 48Gems in the bag but I need at least 148 to complete the clock could you please send me the required amount so I can finish it. Payed through pay pal

• Lo
    Lori Billings Feb 07, 2021

I purchased a Parrot Diamond Art, ref.#8519132EJ090G487J. Every thing was fine except I was shorted a color and cannot finish it. The number is DMC 600 (608). I was supposed to get 4 packages and only received 1. Please send me the other 3 DMC 600 packages so I can finish. Thank you.
    Lori Billings
    402 Aspen Dr
    Enid, Oklahoma, 73703

Joan Berge Jan 03, 2021

I ordered a diamond kit on 12/14/2020 for a xmas present, and still have not received it What is going on?

• Ti
    Tina Cadle Dec 21, 2020

I ordered a kit in May. Here it is December and it still hasn't arrived. How do I get in touch with them to find out what's going on?

Magiccaspar Dec 16, 2020

I ordered 10 diamond painting kits paid through PayPal. On the website it said I would have them by Dec 10 but it have received nothing. They were for Christmas t gave me a tracking number but I do t know who to call to track it

Donna Duval Dec 13, 2020

I ordered an abundance of diamond kits, it took about a month to get but that is expected coming from overseas. I love the kits. I had no problems with the company.

• Sh
    Shirley Iser Nov 12, 2020

I ordered 4 diamond kits, but received only 2 of them. My order was paid by PayPal on 9/19/20.
    Invoice ID - c14862985887895.1
    Transaction ID - 5PM278030K031881D

Mamayie Oct 07, 2019

I oredered 3 pcs diamond painting last Sept 19, 2019 with the total of $29.14. Until now i havent received it.

• Ha
    Hats Jan 26, 2020

@Mamayie No issues with mine. Took awhile as they do come from overseas. Just like WISH

Mamayie Oct 07, 2019

I purchased 3 pcs diamond painting with the total of $29.14 through pay pal last Sept.19.But until now i havent got my order. My transaction ID IS 42625899BY584214D and my Invoice ID is c11226229407882.1 I need to know whats going on? Is this a scam? I need the product or my money back.