Menu

complaints

DealByEthan Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with DealByEthan at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of DealByEthan. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

DealByEthan complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest DealByEthan complaints

ComplaintsBoard
L
3:45 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DealByEthan DealByEthan Review: A Total Scam - Save Yourself the Headache and Heartache

So here's the deal, folks: DealByEthan ain't no good. They take your hard-earned cash, but don't bother sending you anything. And don't even think about trying to reach out to them because they won't respond to your emails or any other form of communication. It's a total scam, plain and simple.

I gotta tell ya, I was really excited when I stumbled upon this website. They had some cool stuff that I wanted to get my hands on. But boy, was I in for a disappointment. I placed my order, paid my money, and then...nothing. No shipping confirmation, no tracking number, nada. It's like my order vanished into thin air.

Now, I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but after weeks of waiting and no response from DealByEthan, it became pretty clear that I had been scammed. I mean, who does that? Takes people's money and then disappears into the shadows? It's just not right.

I tried reaching out to them, hoping for some answers or at least a refund. But guess what? Crickets. They didn't bother to acknowledge my existence, let alone provide any sort of customer service. It's like they don't care about their customers at all.

Let me tell you, dealing with DealByEthan has been nothing short of a nightmare. They've left me feeling frustrated, angry, and ripped off. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worst enemy.

So, folks, take my advice and steer clear of DealByEthan. Save yourself the headache and the heartache. There are plenty of other reputable online stores out there that actually deliver on their promises. Don't fall for their tricks like I did. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

Read full review of DealByEthan
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
M
3:43 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DealByEthan DealByEthan: Une arnaque totale! Ne perdez pas votre argent sur ce site!

NE SURTOUT PAS ACHETER SUR CE SITE. C'EST UNE ARNAQUE. J'ai acheté deux articles il y a deux mois et je n'ai toujours rien reçu. Quand j'ai demandé ce qu'il se passait, on m'a sorti plein d'excuses différentes mais aucune solution. C'est vraiment frustrant de dépenser de l'argent et de ne rien recevoir en retour. Je suis très déçu de DealByEthan et je ne recommande pas du tout ce site. J'espère pouvoir récupérer mon argent, mais pour l'instant, je suis dans l'impasse. Faites attention et évitez cette plateforme si vous ne voulez pas vous faire arnaquer.

Read full review of DealByEthan
Hide full review

Is DealByEthan legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests DealByEthan is mostly legit with an 77% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with DealByEthan, reviewing user feedback and how DealByEthan addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with DealByEthan. Trust, but verify.

DealByEthan earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: DealByEthan evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

DealByEthan has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for dealbyethan.com can be seen as a positive aspect for DealByEthan as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of DealByEthan's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Dealbyethan.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows DealByEthan website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Dealbyethan.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Dealbyethan.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Dealbyethan.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The dealbyethan.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Our research indicates that DealByEthan is associated with high-end brands, a sign of commitment to quality. We encourage you to read through the reviews and complaints to gain a more comprehensive understanding of their offerings and customer experiences.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to DealByEthan. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

Overview of DealByEthan customer experience

DealByEthan (dealbyethan.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several negative aspects of their service. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the company's poor customer support, citing unresponsiveness and lack of assistance in resolving issues. Additionally, there have been frequent reports of delayed or incorrect deliveries, leaving customers frustrated and dissatisfied. Another major concern raised by consumers is the subpar quality of products received, with many claiming that the items received did not match the advertised descriptions or were of inferior quality. These recurring problems have tarnished DealByEthan's reputation and left customers feeling let down.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

DealByEthan contacts