Mcdonald'spoor service!

S

On 6th September 2017 I visited the Mcdonald’s restaurant in Hyderabad located at the City Centre, Banjara Hills with my family. One of the staff came to me and told about a Mcdonald’s Fun day Hungama that is to be conducted on 16th September 2017 and requested if my son (6 yrs old) would be interested. I felt it to be interesting and paid an advance of Rs.149 for the event. The staff had noted my name, address and contact phone numbers and gave me a receipt for Rs.149 (Receipt no.12449). My son had been talking to everyone about the event and was very much excited about this.

The depressing and irritating thing happed on the 16th morning when we reached the restaurant at 10:15 am. The staff there coolly said that the event is canceled and they will provide food for that amount. When I asked why they did not inform me about the cancellation of the event, he repeatedly said we will serve food as if we had come to eat. When asked to refund the money he refused and after raising my voice, he went inside had some discussion and gave the refund after making me wait for half an hour. When I asked him to write and give the reason for cancellation he refused. Till the end he never apologized for not informing me of the event cancellation.

This was a very bad experience I had experienced in any restaurant till date. I never expected such an experience from a Mcdonalds.

• Ji
    JISCal2 May 30, 2012

This review is about McDonald's services. Whether or not the OP is seeking employment is irrelevant. Go troll somewhere else.

• Id
    Idocare May 30, 2012

you seem to be spending a lot of time trying to get a free housing. Perhaps using that same energy could be used getting a job...

• Ah
    Ahirukes May 21, 2012

Due to the line of work I am in, I have to work several Saturday’s as well as public holidays. Mc Donalds on the P91 road in Kempton Park, is en route to my place of work. Because they are 24 hrs, I usually buy breakfast items at this Mc Donalds. I really enjoy the Chicken fold over wrap and prefer this item to any other on their menue. The Chicken fold over contains lots of lettuce and two tomato slices amongst other contents.

My complaint is that the lettuce leaves are not fresh. You can smell that the product you are about to eat contains some spoilt food. The tomato slices are also not fresh, they smell sour. One bite of the Chicken fold over is enough to make you not to want to support Mc Donalds. This morning I thought, ok, I know that the fold over is not as fresh as it should be, so I opted for the MC Chicken burger and I also selected the Sausage MC Muffen.

The service was really fast (under 30 seconds), while I was paying for my order, the parcel was already dangling at the collection booth. When I took it, I could smell the lettuce leaves…. Upon taking the first bite, I could taste the spoiled leaves, when I opened it, I found wilted yellow to brown lettuce leaves mixed with fresher green pieces umongst the thick mayo layer.

Aargh………. Luckily I still had the Sausage McMuffen to eat. The bottom line is, don’t eat anything with lettuce or tomatoes on it from Mc Donalds P91! Eat what you don’t like much seems to be their motto, at least, this is the message I got.

Can someone please investigate this complaint, I have experienced this problem multiple of times and if Mc Donnalds P91 can resolve this issue, I know that they will retain and gain more loyal customers.

• Na
    Naive May 10, 2012

At this point in time, I will for the last time give detailed information to the numerous complaints I have with a specific location. (Lakeside, california, along hwy 8 east, off los coches exit). The franchise nor the corporate co. Will ever help or remedy. Given numerous chances, having numerous errors, literally ripping ($) you off, our family is done. Not only with ‘this franchise’, but no longer will mcdonald’s get a penny from us in the future. This I promise!!!

I need to say, we are not whiner’s, complainer’s or looking for a freebie. For @ least two years @ this franchise (Lakeside, california, along hwy 8 east, off los coches exit) we have experienced cold food, wrong food and not getting the food we ordered and paid for, before finally logging a complaint (By driving back to the site to try to remedy – to no avail). Given “we are so sorry - will never happen again” and yet it happened again, “your wrong”, (Even given a receipt showing the factual truth) & told to come back another day to talk w/the manager.

The last.. Employees laughing and snickering blatantly to your face. Why – because hey…. We are mcdonald’s, there will always be a customer behind ya. To be so dis-respected (On numerous levels) the contact with corporate was ignored and given no response. Kick me once, shame on you – kick me after, shame on us. I got the message…. All good. Tomorrow it is all about subway! Better nutrition anyway.

To franchise manager of (Lakeside, california, along hwy 8 east, los coches exit) you are a pathetic business-person. To corporate mcdonald’s – shame!

• Da
    Daisukke May 06, 2012

I’m not sure who keeps an eye on the McDonald’s staff but this has been going on for years at the Fremont, Ohio Rt. 53 McDonald’s. The management there has been getting its employees from mainly family members making it impossible for more qualified people to get a job and it makes my blood boil. Its a long time coming but I feel if the higher ups at McDonald’s checked their management they would find out what is going on there. One of the managers cousins also attacked a customer outside the McDonald’s because he was allowed to do what he wanted.

In my opinion also that McDonald’s is one of the dirtiest I have ever seen. Also in my opinion allowing more than just family to work there would open up jobs for other families who need them. Maybe someone should look into this past employees and present to see just how this McDonald’s is being used for personal needs. To let this go is wrong and to allow this manager to continue to work for McDonald’s is just wrong. We’ll be checking to see just how McDonald’s really cares about the quality of their customer service.

• Er
    Erzzone May 01, 2012

Just before 6pm & again just after 6pm on Nov. 28 a homeless man came into mc donalds walkied over to the area near the restroom & attacked another homeless man hitting him in the head & face, threatening his life & throwing a chair down. This was done in front of customers & a male mc donalds employee just stood there walking back & forth.The male manager calling the attacker by name asked the attacker to leave. And the attacked walked out the door.

Then moments later the attacker came back in mc donalds & the manager again asked him by name to leave the attacker did not leave this time. The manager went back through the door behind the counter. The attacker then attacked the same homeless man again in the same area near the restroom. Hitting him on the head & face & threatening his life. Then he walked out the side door nearest the restroom. There are cameras that can completely verify the entire incident that I witnessed along with other customers.

My question is why did the manager NOT call police. It was clearly an assault in front of cameras in a public place in front of paying customers. This behavior does not make customers feel safe. I know they try to help the large homeless population in the area but a crime is a crime. I need to know that behavior like this will not be tolerated.

ladon79 Apr 26, 2012

did you contact at this email address?
    [email protected]
    she is the manager and can give you satisfaction

Jakuvaide Apr 19, 2012

I am an asian and use to love eating macdonalds, had a fillet o fish meal everyday. Last week i went to macdonalds i was refused to be served as the staff in macdonalds are claiming that the the fillet o fish meal is not suitable for vegeterians as the staff are not doing thier job properly, because at the end of the day when they filter the oil out to clean it they are not keeping the fillet oil separate and are filtering it with the rest of the other food which means contamination. I am very disappointing to the fact that up until now i have been eating something which is not halal for me, and the fact that the staff in there are not doing their jobs properly.

• Id
    Idocare Apr 18, 2012

will you go back?

ladon79 Apr 18, 2012

ok - thanks

• Ou
    Ourene Apr 18, 2012

I drove through McDonalds at Malden MO and bought two ice cream cones and a caramel apple sundae with my daughter and my 3 yr old son. The amount was 2.66 I paid with 2 dollar bills a quarter 4 dimes and 1 penny she didn’t give me a receipt. I pulled to the other window and was questioned by three people about paying, then the manager questioned me and by that time I was aggravated and I repeated that I did pay and she called me rude. They finally told me to go I guess they must have looked at camera or counted the door.

I was never apologized to. I stop there every morning on my way to work, I had my sons birthday party there in february and bought him a happy meal earlier. I never complain about anything but this was embarrassing and they were hateful. I just thought you should know.

Lazypages Apr 11, 2012

that was the manager they usually wear different color shirts and get the name of that person because reserving the same food back too the customer is just unhealthy. I'm sorry that happened too you.

• Di
    Diode Apr 11, 2012

I stopped at McDonalds on singing hills with my grandkids the three of us odered meals that had fries. I took them up to the counter and asked for fresh fries because what we got were cold and not even warm. The person that apeared to be a mgr wearing a black shirt tbe rest wore red shirts. I was told it would be 3 min. Then I saw the mgr dump are fries back in tne warmer then scooped them back up to reserve and stuffed them back in fry containers. he saw me watching so he threw all them away after he refilled and set the old back on the fry holder. Then deep fried more. not friendly at all just got a rude look and no apology.

• Wh
    white girl Jan 28, 2010

I walked in McDonold's in North Las Vegas(the city of suppose excellent service)and stood in line for about 10 minutes while the Lunch rush manager on duty stood with her back to the custemers texting on her phone, I finally said "please get another clerk, she did.. so I wait for my food and she finally give s it to me and I seen a charge on my reciept that said frutopia 1.49 I didnt order a frutopia so I asked her "What is this charge of a futopia on my bill i ordered a coke and had it in my hand, and she say's "it's a drink" I said I know it's a drink I didnt order it why am I paying for ir? she said it's a drink another 2 times, instead of telling me we put it on the tiket that way with a combo meal she was very rude until I figrured it out so I said what is your name so I can turn you in to McDonold for being rude and ignoring your customers while your texting on the lunch rush with 20 people in line . I left with my food and got across the street (cause I walked) she yelled at me across the street and told me I'm 86 and she was going to kick my ###..What? wow McDonold's manager's need more training in customer service, Ive been eating at that restraunt from 1966 till presant, I have lived in that area for that long and that's my McDonold's not no more!