Mcdonald's Malaysiaservice

the worst delivery service i have ever encountered too..knowing the attitude that the people who works there have, even if we email a thousand mails, nothing will work...the excuse that the manager was completely not the case...he or she knows or ought to know that the workers are the ones delaying the delivery..how??by slacking out and smoking outside the restaurant by their bikes while the orders assigned to them had already been given..this is not just a mere statement, this is by first hand experience, seen by my own two eyes...its not just the delivery that disgrace the field of delivery by degrading and disrespecting consumer's rights..it is also the quality of the food delivered, all soggy and not frsh...totally a violation of consumer rights to good food and good service as promised.the company should altogether stop their services.

• Xn
    Xnedra Mar 26, 2016

McDonald's delivery service is a joke. 4 out of 5 times I have submitted an order online, not only did the food never arrive, they have passed my order all around to different branches and the phone line keeps 'cutting off' during my calls, call centre Supervisors or Managers are rude even though they know the system is screwed up and blame me the customer for incomplete address or information when it has all been uploaded. When I asked to whom it can be escalated to and I seek to speak to a person face to face, they said it is not allowed. Why not? I wonder. Is it because they know they run a disgraceful service which cannot see the light of day? If they are in the right, I am more than willing to meet up in person and hear what they have to say but no, in typical Malaysian style it is dealt with by hiding and hoping incompetencies will go away. Golden Arches' shareholders probably don't know or just don't really bother as it is typical to sweep things under the rugs. Malaysia will never get customer service.

• La
    Lacsueline Leong Feb 09, 2016

Sandakan Mc Donald was the worst branch I ever encountered. They don't provide grape jam for breakfast, they hide all the sugar, creamer...everything, they charge on soft drink refill, keep customers waiting
    to order for very long because the order staff and
    preparing food staff are the same person. I arrived McD Sandakan today on 10.45am but reach my turn at 11am, they refuse to take in breakfast order anymore and I have to left because purposely bring kids to eat pancakes.
    They also refuse to change order if we decided to order something else even we not yet finish ordering. They also cheated us that grape jam is chargeable 2 years ago when they stil providing. Even the nearest McD in Kota Kinabalu was way more better than Sandakan. Do you know that McD is an International chain stores, it is very disgraceful to run a chain stores business in such a lousy service and stingy way. Please look into the matter seriously and upgrade the standard back to international level. Attached was one of the very rude staff but upon complaining to in-house management, she even got promoted.

Comments

• Vi
    Vin Kaur Dec 12, 2015

I want to complain regarding 1 of ur staff in Kelana jaya parkview mcdonalds. I when there yesterday during lunch time with my family and after i order i remember that the fish burger that i order i wanted them to cut into 2..so i told the lady who took my order ..and she strat to make noisy n told loudy to the worker at the kitchen.fish burger potong dua..dia baru bagi tau..i have already said sorry but the staff start to show dour face n not happy abt it.. once she gave me the burger..i told her i already said sorry n she dont need to be so rude... then she complain to her workmate abt it that also infront of me loudly...wat kinda of customer service attitude is that.. i also ordered frozen coke but was given fanta frozen without telling me that the frozen coke need to be defroze or anything..when ask she never said sorry or anything.. she makes sour face with ladies but with guys..so friendly..the moment she saw me taking her picture..she start to act friendly to others...plz send her for customer service training and teach to be more polite to her customers..people are paying not eating for free...hope some action will be taken...i will attach her pic at the facebook..

• Ca
    Cathy Miao Dec 06, 2014

I want to complain about the service at MC Donald at JUSCO Maluri. Order on 06/12/2014 2.02 pm. After that 2.16 pm called from MC Donald due to Taro pie finish, change to Oreo MC Flurry. 3 pm still not yet arrive so call to MC Donald. Then the staff told me just now NO STAFF ! 10 min will arrive. now 3.35 pm still not arrive yet, call again to MC Donald. Now staff told me just went out! Are that your MC Donald delivery service? This was second time already, when will improve your service? Staff rude, slow service, ice-cream melted, burger cold...

• Co
    concernfor fast food Jun 03, 2014

I use go to Mc Donalds 3 or 4 times a month and would like to highlight on the slow service. Fast food means fast service and I finding its getting bad to worst. I went nearby my house Mc D at Kg Jawa Klang near to Giant last week and this week. I always order Value Meal and that only need less than 5 mins to serve a customer but it take at least 15 min to get my order. Once I place my order the cashier ask me to pay and wait at the corner and start taking next order. Don't you think it will be better clear the first customer by giving the food and than go for the next customer. This need to change or else you can start losing customers as you can see burger king burger also equivalent to Mc D and it won't take a much time customer always can go for next option. Mc D need to train crews how to deal with customers by good public relation and hospitality. Please make improvement for better service and this also good for the business by making customer happy

By concern customer

• Le
    Lenze Jun 02, 2014

I am really put off by the cashiers of Mac Donalds Api-Api Centre, Kota Kinabalu.
    1. The first time I waited for more than 5 minutes at an empty line not knowing that the counter is closed (there wasn't any indication). I thought the cashiers were just busy preparing food for customers. Until one of the helpers (not a cashier) requested me to cue in line!! and then the cashier who served me was not friendly. I wowed not to go back to that outlet! Very unprofessional.
    2. After a few months forgetting or rather forgiving the unfriendly treatment, I went back to the same outlet, and the cashier was still unfriendly. No smiles, as if I am asking for free services. She didn't ask me if I wanted regular or large coffee, and just assumed I wanted a regular. (ended she had to change) I wonder what happened to the regular she prepared. She sounded so impatient that I refrained from ordering a second set, and she said "enjoy your meal" so fast as if to chase me away. I actually drove 20 minutes to that outlet to buy a latte but was told the coffee counter opens only at 7am!! I was so disappointed.
    I suggest that Mac Donalds refresh the customer service courses to remind and teach staff to be more friendly and polite. At the current attitude, they are keeping customers away. I will not go back to that outlet again!

• Vi
    vincent lee yoon leong May 13, 2014

on 14-05-2014 around 1.55am order spicy chicken and filet o fish, after 10 minit pandah mewah cheras customer service call back tell me spicy chicken sold out, i just tell staff y i everytime order also call back then say sold out but at website is availble, manager call back also say sold out then let me know the reason is too much customer order then i just tell if 24 hour shop need keep enough stock, this month i order spicy chicken around few time but also reject order, last call for 1 girl customer service around 2 am then say staff misstake actually got stock, then regular customer order then need to cheat ?i also know staff at madonal keep the stock cos after work can bring back the food, delivery also got some problem, coca-cola send to my home ice changer to water already, then food also cool, we customer spend money buy food then eat like no quality food, dun forget we need pay more RM3 delivery fee, price also high more with we at madonal shop, very disappointed manger also too lousy, dont know how to mange pandan mewah this madonal, last my email is [email protected] any problem and resulf pls contact me thx alot

• Mr
    MR.LIM Mar 15, 2014

McDonald's Taman Connought
    Lot 18113, Jalan Cendikiawan
    Mukim Petaling
    Kuala Lumpur
    Tel : [protected]
    Fax : [protected]
    ON 15 MARCH 2014 9.P.M+ AFTER MY WIFE DRINK MCDONALS CAPPUCINO MAKE BY A CHINESE MCDONALS STAFF .MY WIFE vomiting and diarrhoea.I WANT COMPLAINT !!!HOPE U GUYS TAKE ACTIONS .

anan280888 Mar 02, 2014

McDonald's Puchong Gateway - Staffs are noisy, Manager is even noisier. Many customers are annoyed but no one has said anything yet. Please look into this ASAP.

• Ay
    ayush pangoria Jan 26, 2014

COMPLAINT!!!
    Approximately 2300 Hrs on 16.01.2014 When my friend and I were taking a meal at "MCDONALD JALAN BUKIT BINTANG, KUALAMPUR .I had a bag beside me on the chair
    .WHEN we finished our meal, we left the MCDONALD and I forgot to take my bag.While we were on our way back to our hotel, that was within 10 minutes of leaving i
    realised that i had forgotted my bag in the MCDONALD restaurant.when we went back there i didn't find my bag there, so i asked the manager if he would have found my
    bag there but he said nobody found my bag.one staff working there said that he saw my bag for sometime lying there but after sometime somebody took it.so i asked the
    manager that if he can see the CCTV andtell me something about like who took my bag, he asked me to file an FIR report first.but even when i filed an FIR report he
    said that he didn't had the password ofCCTV with him and promised me that he will definitely let me see the CCTV the next day.but when i went the other day he
    answered the same that he didn't had the password with a rude tone and said me to come after 2-3 days .HE knew that i would have leave MALAYSIA till then.I also told
    him that i had my passport in the bag then also in a rude tone he asked me to leave and to come after 2-3 days..i was very dissapointed as i had my passport, my
    I-PAD, ect in my bag so i had to suffer alot to go back to INDIA.All I just wanted was to see the cctv but it looked like they were not ready to show it even after i
    had the FIR report with me.
    SO I AM WRITING THIS COMPLAINT TO MCDONALDS IF YOU CAN HELP ME AND SEND ME THE COPY OF THE CCTV OF THAT DATE AND THE SPECIFIED TIME.
    KINDLY RESPOND TO THIS COMPLAINT...

NAME:AYUSH PANGORIA, CONTACT NO.+[protected], PLACE:45, A BELI ROAD NEW KATRA, ALLAHABAD, INDIA.

• Ky
    Ky wong Dec 04, 2013

Stupid mcdonald

• Ky
    Ky wong Dec 04, 2013

This afternoon, it was about 3.30pm (4/12/2013), my family members went to a Mcdonald 's store located in Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur. They were insulted by one of the Malay, woman staff, here duty was to cleaning table. I was very angry when being told by this incident, further more they told me that the service they received was very poor .Therefore we have decided, we would never go to Mcdonald any more.

• Gv
    G.V.Balan Nov 23, 2013

Hi. My name is Balan, one of the customer whom made a Home delivery order today. order no. 8852. At this hour of 10.00pm, I'm still waiting for some of my orders not received yet. Today I made some orders for Fillet-O Fish, McChicken, Set of Double Chicken McDeluxe, 9pcs of Nugget and one large French Fries.

Upon delivery, i did not receive the regular French Fries for the McDeluxe set and my large French Fries as well. I made 3 calls from 7.50pm untill 9.15pm, all the Customer Service Assistance at McDelivery ([protected]), keep asking my phone number, name and order number and said will inform Bukit Indah outlet and their Team Leader. Untill this hour no respond.

I paid RM51.75 for this order where my entire family and my kids did not enjoyed the French Fries but McDonald made me paid for it. Your Customer Service Assistance telling me that the Delivery outlet is busy with other Customers. So am I not a customer? Did I not paid for my order? My Complaint is not important? McDonald made me paid for this order and did not deliver my order accordingly. So whom going to answer for this? I been cheated in my order today and none of the outlet Assistance care for it. I'm going to publish my complaint article in Metro Johor Bahru and Facebook for everyone whom read it to know how does a customer being cheated by McDonald's outlet!

• Da
    D.A.A Aug 10, 2013

Delivery service are so bad! Waited for two hours plus but the food still not delivered yet. When we called they give the same same excuses "we only have 2 riders". Setiawangsa McDonald are the worse and useless. The staffs are so rude and playful. Always get the wrong burgers.

• Xi
    xindy_95 Jun 09, 2013

Their service attitude is a state in worse! ! ! The tone is poor waiter! ! Playing more than an hour before the phone oder to delivery! ! ###er ###! ! ! !

• Fi
    fie May 06, 2013

On 6th May 2013 at 10:15p.m. I drive thru one of your franchise nearby KLANG SENTRAL at No 2, Jalan Klang Sentral / KU05, Bukit Raja, Meru, 41050 Klang, Selangor. According to my order I asked for 2 DOUBLE SPICY CHICKEN MCDELUXE ala carte and I paid as I should. After I reach my home, what the most shocking and disappointing me that I only receive SPICY CHICKEN MCDELUX. I'hv PAID MY MONEY but I only receive less product that I should get. Due to heavy rain and your service completely manage to spoil my mood, I dont think that my time is worthy to argue with your staff that not efficient and UNAWARE about my order.

• Ms
    Ms Pang Apr 21, 2013

Went to Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka drive-in n drove home with my purchases. When I unpacked, I found that the Quarter Pounder that I ordered was actually a Mc Chicken placed in a Quarter Pounder box!! What a disappointment! I was so looking forward to my QP not to mention the price which I paid was for a QP...

Ms Pang

• Pl
    Plexman Mar 06, 2013

today I was at the McDonald Queensbay Mall Penang and there is 3 counters that is available for customer to place order. When I line up to the counter on the left which I waited almost 5 mins the Manager told me that this line is only to collect the order. Don't you think it is unprofessional to let a customer waited in the line which are queue with others and than telling us that we are at the wrong line? Don't they have a sign to place on the counter? This shows how stupid the system is and same goes to the Manager that is in changes at this place "Golden Arches Restaurant S/B". Hope that the management is reading is complain and able to train their team to give a better service to their customer.

• Am
    AMMY RAUDHAH Dec 23, 2012

Yesterday 22/12/2012 at Mcdonald Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah, Ipoh, about 8.30-8.45pm. I intend to buy Prosperity. Queuing at counter that was OPEN but no cashier. Not stick up at counter although there have a runner. Have greeting no smile & asking what i want. I said prosperity set medium not mcfizz but coke without ice. He never asking me either i want meat or chicken. Just key in! 1 more i said BUNGKUS mean TAKE away. I tell him but he never ask me either i want "EAT HERE or TAKE AWAY"!!! Then, i keep waiting, waiting, waiting in front of his counter. And he ask me "Did i want to order more?" His face. My God. Then i noticed my order is on the TRAY! My hearttttt, OMG. I add on milk shake. Andddddddd he never told me that milk shake is in small cup. His answer is "Now everything is change". So i must take note, research everything before coming to Mcdonald?? Please, teach that cashier how to smile first before treat customer. Way asking & say thanks. Refer cashier on Saturday, 22/12, 8pm, boy. I dont remember, i think his name is shahril. TQ so much.

• Ac
    Action Speaks Nov 27, 2012

I am a McD regular. This morning I took my kids to the Puchong Gateway outlet. We ordered three sets of breakfast. At the end of our meal, my daughter asked me what 'the thing' in her cup of tea was. When I took a careful look into her cup, I was sure it wasn't the creamer as I thought earlier. It was a hard piece of substance which she took out from her mouth. I poured the remainder of the tea away and saw plastic residue in the cup. Two bigger pieces were still attached to the edge at the bottom of the cup. The other pieces? Could have been swallowed by my daughter! I requested for the manager at the counter. Ms Azimah was nice and apologetic. However, I told her that I wish to see action being taken on a case like this. Extra care must be taken by the service crew and better quality control from the 'cup maker' to ensure that the food and beverage are safe to be consumed. We took photographs of the cup and she promised to contact her boss, Mr Razlan as soon as possible. I was fine with that but reminded her that I shall expect the call from Mr Razlan today. So here I am still awaiting his call.

• Pa
    parkviewresidet Nov 03, 2012

Wish to complain the kelana jaya parkview .Every evening when they load the gas tank it create a lot of noise to the resident at there. The Managemnt of Macdonald should do something to control the loading every day

• Mi
    miko miow Aug 09, 2012

8/9/2012 around 1.35pm.i having my lunch with my friend at Mcdonald's near kidzania at petaling jaya.The male indian worker serve me.I order for 1 regular mc chicken.the total should be RM6.30.When the amount come out, is shown RM7.30, then i say again 1 regular mc chicken.Then the workers angry and say "ya la, is mc chicken, regular and include tax."After that i see the receipt is from coke change to rebina.then, i say" i wan coke not ribina."he reply"just now u say u wan ribina" and show me angry face.He attitude very bad, his fault but he wan to blame customer.After you found that you are wrong, should say sorry to customer, not show angry face and bad attitude.I very disappointed that Mcdonald's have this kind of workers.Hope that Mcdonald's can take action on this workers.

• Ri
    Riez Aug 02, 2012

ATTN : McDonald Call Centre & McDonald Kelana Jaya - Aku buat order pukul 1.01am pada 3/8/2012 untuk delivery ke PJU1A.Call Centre directkan call ke McDonald Kelana Jaya untuk order.Pukul 2.23am aku call McDonald Call Centre tanya pasal order yang dah sejam lebih tak sampai katanya order dah complete, raider on the way dan minta tunggu.Pukul 2.56am aku call lagi tanya McDonald Call Centre kata McD
    onald Kelana Jaya akan call aku.Pukul 3.10am McDonald Kelana Jaya call bagitau kata area sini diorang tak cover.Apahal sampai 2 jam baru reti nak bagitau?Kalau tak buat delivery sampai sini apsal korang amik order in the very first place?Masalah McDonald Kelana Jaya ngan McDonald Call Centre aku taknak tau.Betul-betul menyusahkan orang !!! Kalau aku tak call memang sampai besok pun takkan call inform customer kan !! Saaaaangattt terbaik la service korang huh.Nak kena tunggu keluar newspaper baru nak ambil action ke haaa !!!

Santha69 Jul 23, 2012

I want to complain about the service at MC Donald at Melawati near the Scholar Base. My family and I visited the Mc D on Sunday (21 July 2012) night and ordered 2 Mc D Foldover chicken for my kids. After 2-3 bites I noticed that my daughter is eating something different than my son. I quickly stopped her and rushed to the counter to check the meat that they given in the chicken folder wrapper. Obviously it is beef patties and when we asked for explanation the staff just said it is a mistake and can replaced it. My daughter could not take it and start vomiting and she has stomach pain on Sunday night and Monday. As a Hindu I'm sure the staff knew that we do not take beef meat but I just wondering how could she make a mistake when we order 2 chicken foldover she gave one chicken and another one beef. My poor kid do not the different and start eating it.

• Ev
    Evelyn Carlos Jun 30, 2012

I Order McDonald through phone call. After an half an hour I receive my order and when i check the 1 item that i order are missing. I call back the delivery twice every 1 hour. after 3 hours the delivery guy come and I was shock when he give me a bag of tissue paper without the chicken burger and he told me that his manager just ask him to deliver the tissue paper. I guess this people are no brain to think at all who is the stupid person will call and make a complain to deliver back just for a missing tissue don't tell me my house no tissue at all? At the end missing chicken burger from my order that i paid not deliver at all. I will never order McDonald in my life again.

• Ra
    rajasudell Jun 12, 2012

saya sebagai pekerja mcdonald di kampar bandar baru ingin memberitahu kejadian yang berlaku di mcdonald beberapa pekerja berkomplot untuk mencuri bahan2 mcdonald antaranya:hanafi(manager) rohana(manager) rohdi(manager) syohada(manager) arif(crew) nasa(crew) semunya adalah pekerja mcdonald di kampar

• Su
    Surapong Jun 03, 2012

Saya nak complaint mengenai McD di Kota TInggi Johor. Pagi tadi (04.06.2012) isteri dan anak-anak ingin bersarapan di sana. Apa yang memeranjatkan Penyelia (ambilalih tugas cashier) mengatakan bahawa package breakfast tiada hari ini kerana Cuti Umum. Anak saya bertanta cuti umum utk apa, jawabnya cuti ganti bagi hari Sabtu(Hari Agong). Setahu saya tiada cuti ganti bagi hari tersebut. Semua kakitangan awam dan bank beroperasi hari ini. Cuti Hari Sabtu adalah cuti Terbitan dan sekiranya Cuti Umum jatuh pada hari tersebut maka tidak akan diganti dengan hari lain. Kalau pun cuti ganti untuk staff Mcd, takkanlah customer pun kena cuti ganti... Nampak macam Mcd tak aware dgn kalendar Malaysia.

• La
    langkawicustomer Jun 01, 2012

fast food aint that fast. Im a McD lover however the visit to Mcd in Langkawi was the biggest let down. Currently there is only one McD outlet in Langkawi Island and i would say myself as a quite regular customer. it took me over 26 mins to get my food on a non peak hour (3.19pm - 3.45). There are only 2 counters open up with only 2 staffs servicing. However there are few other staffs chit-chatting behind the kitchen. There is no help what so ever eventho the que starts getting longer, not even the manager of the day helping out. Being an angry customer, i asked for the manager of the day, zaina, told that my order was almost 30 mins ago. Then only the chit chat group started to do their work. They are so inefficient and not effective for sure. What a disgrace for a such big and famous food chain company. Total disappointment !

• Hu
    Hungry Heng May 08, 2012

McD definitely has the LOUSIEST delivery service!! we ordered around 11.30am for our lunch meeting...and they promised to deliver within 1 hour. When we called at 12.45 pm, the call centre said 15 min. But until 1.30pm, there was no sign of McD at all. We called again, and this time the answer was 10 min. We finished our lunch meeting at 2.15pm. NO McD! Furious to the max, my colleague called and guessed what... the response this time was " the delivery boy was on the way !" WTF... just on the way??? Eventually, we told them to cancel...and have to continue working with empty stomach... A lot of unhappy souls in the office now
    Totallty no credibility to whatever promise given by McD delivery service. Tak boleh harap.
    Looking at the trails of all these complaints, they never improved since 1 year ago, and I bet they will never improve if the working attitude is like this!!! BOYCOTT McD Malaysia !

• Nt
    N... T... May 01, 2012

I waited for almost three hours for my delivery order from McDodanalds! I called them twice in betweeen to check on my order and each time they lie that the rider is on the way. Just before the three hour mark I get a call from McD asking me if I would like to cancel my order since its been 3 hours! Whether this is the epitome of slowness or laziness or stipidity, I am not sure but McD Malaysia really need to buck up in terms of service! Do not take orders if you cant handle it!

• Wo
    Wongzz Apr 08, 2012

I have waited for my mcd delivery order for one hour then i called to make enquires about my order. mcd attender told me he will give me a response in 15 mins but i waited for the response for 45 mins. After waiting for so long, i decided to called to ask about my order and cancel it. then the mcd attender just happily cancel it and say there is no compensation. MCD delivery sucks to max! no compensation, long delivery time, 3 dollars charge for delivery some more! I will never use mcd delivery again!

angie swee Apr 05, 2012

I order through phone @ 12+pm and till now still not arrived!!! This is 2nd time i encounter this problem!!! First time I order at 1pm and till at 4pm still not arrived!!! Then the team manager called us and informed that is FOC!!! Later when the delivery is here.. they asked us to pay for it.. Then my bos asked them to take back!!!
    What kind of service is this???? If they unable to take the order, just say it!!!
    Really regret to order the md delivery.. damn poor services and every time called, they will just say.. refer to team leader!!!

angry angry bird Mar 28, 2012

a incredible delay of m.d service even repeated reconfirm by phone. we had order through phone at 9.30pm and till now 10.55pm still not arrived. calling fr the md staff that the technical error, what it technical error? it human error. it really disappointed the old folks who waited and waited until... now the stomach fill with angry angry words on mc donalds. never never order thu phone... it a bad experience to everybody... i feel regret to order the md delivery... poor services

• Fu
    Fun55 Mar 09, 2012

You all need to listen to my story!!! I went with my sister to McDonalds outlet at Sunway Pyramid this evening. We bought a happy meal as usual we were allured by the Happy Meal Collectibles... it was spongebob. How can anyone miss that right? So we got a chicken nugget set and brought home. Hours later when we were hungry we opened the pack and I saw a cheeseburger wrapper. I was surprised. I told my sister she couldnt believe it as we were looking forward to the nugget so much. Anyways after few minutes of munching our fries. I finally asked her to open the wrapper. I couldnt see cheese on the sides of the burger so I guessed they forgot to add in the cheese. When we lifted the top piece of bun, guess what we saw or to be precise we didnt... there was no patties nothing inside just a dash of ketchup and a piece of pickle. I said to myself isnt it too early for an April Fool?

chickenneo Jun 27, 2011

I want to complaint about the Mcdonald service at Melawati Utama . How come the manager here do not allow we all to join the table? What's the problem if we join the table? We got 10 people here, but the maximum place for a table is just 6 people. Then the others ? Where to sit? standing there? I'm totally disapointed about the service here. Please! Do some correction to the branch manager here! We are customer, we have right to be at here! Thank you.