McDonalds Harry / Webb Wichita KSrude manager/employee

Every time this store is visited i am told to pull forward to park. It takes at least 15 mins to get food at the drive thru. On my last visit when I asked for a manger and said I wanted my money back as i could not wait any longer, the manager started arguing with me yelling at me that I was told to pull forward. Some large lady started calling me a trick and cursing at me while the manager disappeared never to be seen again. I was called a "Trick” at least 6 times and was told that I was a horrible person. This is all because I wanted my money back. A family member went up there after the incident to speak to the manager only to hear" OH hell No" and the same large lady tried to physically lay her hands on my family member. I will never eat at this restaurant again and will be sure to write to the local news stations about this type of harassment along with every customer comment board I can find. I am very offended by this and feel like a victim.

• Gr
    grill person Jul 20, 2014

I just started working there an Sorry to hear these things are happening to you guys...I know That we are going through with a new system so the food will be fresh always an not just sitting in the tray for hour an then you come to old meat.. Also another reason why you get parked up front not saying that its cool to sit there for 15-20 min cause it don't take that long to cook the food...ill definitely let my General manager know about what's going on an sorry again for the troubles you have at the store... I work 2nd shift an ill try my best to make every one's food as delightful as possible...sorry again

• Me
    Mel F Jun 14, 2014

I couldn't Agree more! Another ruined morning due to choosing that location to get food. I'm about to quit McDonalds period! They screwed up my order after asking me to pull up. I didn't check the bag---stupid me--- until I got home and didn't have enough food to feed my family and was short of what I paid for. When I called and asked to speak to a manager I was told the person speaking was a manager so I told my issue and was asked to speak to someone else. As if a MANAGER couldn't solve a simple problem. The next guy was very rude and asked if I had a receipt. Just fix the dang order already! He called me rude and belligerent. What an idiot. I'm not going back EVER!!! He was about as ignorant as they come. Unable to effectively handle a customer complaint! He's a what?! Get a grip, McD! No wonder your rating is 1.5 stars on google! Never go to Harry and Webb location in Wichita Ks if you don't want to leave angry!

• Lo
    Lovemusic2 Oct 03, 2012

I too have had issues with this location and manager, and some regular staff. They are rude, and practically throw your food at you through the window and on top of that rarely get the order right anyway. Ever since they put in that stupid double drive through it's a nightmare. I too waited 10-15 minutes...when I finally got up to the payment window I told them to cancel my order because I was tired of waiting and drove off, and was followed by several other cars. I now go to the one at Kellogg and Greenwich which is much better.

Joe Anderson 666 Oct 02, 2012

Wow sounds like a great manager! lol what a joke