Having problems with MakeMyTrip?

MakeMyTrip reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 14, 2007. The latest review Money deducted and booking confirmation not recieved was posted on Sep 22, 2021. The latest complaint Refund amount was resolved on Dec 28, 2020. MakeMyTrip has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 149 reviews. MakeMyTrip has resolved 88 complaints.

MakeMyTrip Customer Service Contacts

1800 118 747 (MTNL/BSNL)
1800 102 8747 (All Other Operators)
+91 124 462 8747 (Flights / Hotels / Holidays)
+91 124 504 5105 (Flights / Hotels / Holidays)
+91 124 289 8000 (Flights / Hotels / Holidays)
+91 12 4462 8765 (Bus / Rails)
+91 124 504 5118 (Bus / Rails)
+91 124 485 9669 (International Hotels)
+91 124 504 5111 (International & Domestic Holidays)
+91 124 478 1997 (International Air Tickets)
DLF Building № 5 Tower C, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Sector 25
Gurgaon
India - 122002

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MakeMyTrip Customer Service. Initial MakeMyTrip complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MakeMyTrip above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MakeMyTrip. Discuss the issues you have had with MakeMyTrip and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MakeMyTrip Complaints & Reviews, Page 4

Make My Triponline travel booking

On 31st may I booked tickets on the portal for 7 passengers - nf22928102757488, full payment was taken from my bank. However, the next day I noticed that only partial leg and part of the touring party got confirmed seats.
When I contacted contact center, I was advised to wait for 6 hours for full booking for trip and entire touring party or else my entire booking money will be refunded by make my trip.
The team could not get the confirmation and refunded only a partial.
Today after 9 days, after 4 repeated call back on my refund request for entire booking, every time I call I get assurance that it will be completed in 1 - 2 days.
I feel mentally agonized and harassed with such a poor customer service.
I seek support to escalate the issue.

MakeMyTripinternational hotel booking refund

I have re-escalated this compliant after not getting any positive response to my earlier discussions with Makemytrip Kolkata and Gurgaon teams in 1st week of February'2017 while this refund is pending since 22 December'2016 when I cancelled booking after making it on 21 December. My Credit card was taken for reference and later charged while booking was made under "Pay at Hotel" option??

Now have send them both Visa refusal letter issued by the Spanish embassy in New Delhi with cancellation charges waived off email received from Makemytrip online portal itself. Have posted this compliant thrice on their Support link but they have closed it without given a resolution to me (customer). This is how people being cheated on online portals and never not get timely response!!!

international hotel booking refund

Respond

MakeMyTripdon't use their service!

I booked a holiday trip for two via this website www.makemytrip.com. Unfortunately we had to cancel our booking because to do some serious reasons we were not able to go anywhere.
      I contacted MakeMyTrip support service and after I explained everything they said that was not a problem to cancel and promised to do that within a couple of days. Several days later I contacted them again to ask how were things going and they said that they were still working on that. One week later they said the exact same thing and that moment I felt that something was terribly wrong! It was back in December when I contacted them for the first time and now it is already February and still nothing! This is a terrible company, do not use their service!

• MakeMyTrip's response · Feb 08, 2017

Dear Raje,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!!

We were looking into your concern but have found that a few important details are missing.

- Booking ID

Respond

MakeMyTripfalse assurance and wrong booking

Case details-
        I am a regular customer of mmt, and I used MMT app in all my bookings. Yesterday when I was booking 10 tickets through my mmt app, it was not allowing me to book more than 9 tickets at once. Moreover I saw some 1500 cashback in ICICI CARDS ( I was using 3 Icici bank cards)

But before finalising the deal, I thought of checking with MMT customer care for some better offers.

I called customer care and then they called me in the afternoon.

I told them if price of online (via app) and offline are same then I will go with online. But I was given to understand that -

1. I will get 2000 (via call) cashback instead 1500 (via app)
        2. He will block 10 tickets at lower price and then payment will be released in 2 lots.
        3. I was also communicated that if these 10 tickets were released then price will inc by some 900.

However, the final results was entirely different-

1. No cash back will be credited in my bank account (as 1500 offer was directly in the bank account), instead the amount will be credited in my mmt wallet.
        2. The tickets were allocated at different price. No single price was blocked.
        3. There was no increment in the price after the booking. In fact the price was lower, when I checked in my app after the booking.

Apart from that one child ticket was booked by them as ADULT.

When I told to rectify the name, I was communicated that there is no issues in that.
        No problem will happen at airport.

I am calling my parents and family first time in Mumbai and I don't want any issues.

Pls rectify the complete trip and credit the differential amount along with cashback of 4K in my bank account.

Kindly check the call recordings( if required) and resolve the issue immediately as I seriously don't want to drag the issue in consumer forum.

Appreciate your positive quick revert !

Regards

MakeMyTrip Booking ID - IN1611B8S2502772
        Booking Date - Mon, 28 Nov 2016

• MakeMyTrip's response · Dec 03, 2016

Dear Ankunaina

We are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

MakeMyTripvery unprofessional company!

I have booked a flight via MakeMyTrip website and since I had extra baggage I paid for it too. But these guys did not add it to my ticket and I had huge problems when I arrived at the airport. I had no extra money with me that moment and was super angry! These guys caused me a lot of trouble, but thanks to airport staff it was resolved. These guys are totally unprofessional and not trustworthy! Do not use them!!

• MakeMyTrip's response · Jun 07, 2016

Dear customer

MakeMyTripscam artists!

I booked a flight via MakeMyTrip service and paid for the ticket. Several days later they called me and said that my flight was cancelled because my bank did not allow them to take the money. Called my bank and they said that MakeMyTrip did take my money. Emailed the company and demanded my money back, but they kept telling me they never had my money! After days of fighting they finally admitted the took my money and finally refunded me. This place is beyond ridiculous. Seems like they wanted to scam me or something. What a joke.

• MakeMyTrip's response · May 25, 2016

Dear Zila,

Respond

MakeMyTripstill waiting for my insurance papers

I have purchased some insurance papers from these guys and was supposed to get them three weeks ago, but still nothing! I contacted them many times, and attached my invoice. I cannot get my visa without those papers and have no idea what to do! I emailed them and received a reply that I have to call them, but when I tried to call no one ever answered! Worst customer service ever! So I decided to warn others about these scam artists, I want to make sure nobody use this website. MakeMyTrip is not trustworthy!

• MakeMyTrip's response · Mar 22, 2016

Dear Daren

MakeMyTripairline tickeing reference id:[[protected]]

I am still with the opinion that makemytrip has good IT solution but an equally pathetic customer care. So if things go well, then its good, but if its the other way round, then its a big mess.
                Believe me its two months now and i have made more than the cost of refunds, the calls from overseas. The attitude of the agents are precarious and its even shocking to know that there are no supervisors on the floor.
                I am an international traveller who has to undertake international travel. And its said that just for the sake of Rs 2000, you lost my trust. i don't think the experience motivates me to visit your site again.
                A simple my wallet issue refund you guys are not able to process.

• MakeMyTrip's response · Mar 12, 2016

Dear Customer

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Further in reference to your complaint, please be noted that bonus wallet amount can only be used on booking done through mobile app. kindly refer wallet t&C. http://www.makemytrip.com/mywallet/
                    We thank you for contacting us. Assuring you best of our services.

MakeMyTriprefund

I have booked 3 international tickets and then cancelled 2 passengers in tat PNR. Booking id IN1601B8S096543 While booking maketrip was able to call me but after booking done and for refund process they always say unable to reach. Just a copy paste reply. In the ticket it states 7500 as cancellation charges per passenger. But they deducted 9008 per passenger and ofcourse its not yet credited to my account after waiting for 10 days. One of the worst customer experience i ever seen. Twitter request does not work. Customer desk agents place the call on hold which gets disconnected

• MakeMyTrip's response · Mar 11, 2016

Dear Dipesh,
                      Greetings from MakeMyTrip!!

In reference to your complaint regarding refund on consumer forum, please note that we have already processed the refund for INR 87, 102/-.
                      Hence we request you to refer to your bank for the same.
                      Kindly do let us know for any further assistance required for booking.

Warm Regards
                      Team-MakeMyTrip Care.

MakeMyTrip — Worst agent based company. Not giving my refund back

With MakeMyTrip mismanagement, I was unable to board flight from Airline (AIR CANADA) DEL to TORONOTO &...

MakeMyTriprefund of amount

Dear Team, I have made a booking for family from Bangalore to Dubai and return, i have made the transaction on 24th October 2015 and i have received a booking confirmation number NN230608954199. SInce i didnt receive the E ticket i have contacted the customer care on 25th October 2015 and they have confirmed that the booking is not done due to a technical issue. I have asked for a refund of the amount of Rs. 1, 29, 241/- and i have send many mails to [protected]@makemytrip.com but there is no reply from them, then i again called the customer care and they are very casual and they told that they didnt get my mail and then one executive gave me a mail id which is barmingham.[protected]@makemytrip.com. I have forwarded all the details to the concerned executive and he gave me a reference ID as [protected]. Again when i called they are saying this reference number is wrong. But till date i didn't receive any information pertaining to my refund and there is no mail from the concerned. Every time i call the customer care they are asking the same details again and again and transferring the call to various departments but not giving any update. They are just trying to avoid my calls and dont want to inform the status. Please help in getting the refund. My details are as follows: Name: Magesh nambiar Contact Number: [protected] email id:[protected]@gmail.com amount deducted: Rs. 1, 29, 241/- Regards, Magesh

Make My Trip Indianot getting refund for failed transaction

Please refer booking id IN1508B4S574862.
                      Complain# [protected]

Transaction done online for ticket Kolkata-Dubai-Kolkata at makemytrip.com.
                      Money got deducted (Rs.52570) but transaction did not complete in your website and hence ticket not issued.

Incident happened on 23-Sep-15.Whenever I call helpdesk they ask me to wait for 72 hrs finance will be working on this...next day again they say to wait for 72 hrs more...it is going like a moving target of 72 hrs !!

Transaction ID/auth ID is 463633
                      Transaction Ref number as shown in ICICI Credit card statement: 74766515266537511353753

Total cost of ticket: Rs. 52570
                      Payback(# [protected]): 4896 point redeemed worth Rs.1224
                      Remaining amount paid through credit card: Rs. 51346
                      ICICI Credit card number used: [protected]
                      Name in the card: A Bhattacharjee (full name: Arghya Bhattacharjee)

Please arrange for refund ASAP.

• MakeMyTrip's response · Oct 06, 2015

Dear Bhattacharjee,

Greetings from Make My Trip!!

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Further in regards to your complaint, please note that we have processed full refund for INR 51346.0/- with RRN# [protected] on your booking as same would be reflecting in your account as per your bank processing cycle.

We hope that your concern has been resolved satisfactorily.

1 Response
                        • Ar
                          ArghyaB Oct 04, 2015

Dear Prithvi,
                          I checked with makemytrip Customer care on 4th Oct'15, 2 days after 1st October'15, that you had promised that you will deliver full refund for INR 51346.0/ in my credit card account. They informed that the amount (Rs 51340) has still not been refunded and will take another 72 hours (same 72 hours story !!) to process the refund.
                          Please check and update me when actually can you complete the refund process from your side.

I have been waiting for the refund since 23-SEP-15 !!

Request for your response please.
                          -Arghya

MakeMyTriprefund for cancelled tickets

Refund Tracker BOOKING ID: IN1506B2S129311
                        Reference ID :[protected]

I cancelled tickets to China by Srilankan airlines on July 17th. I was approved a refund of Rs. 1, 85, 000. However you can see it's almost 2 months and I have been escalating the complaints all the way to the management. I got the following response from a Geeta (see below)

Dear ...

Thank you for contacting MakeMyTrip. I appreciate and thank you for your patience and trust with us.

A reference ID [protected] has been filed for your feedback.

I would personally review your message and will connect back with necessary action as required.

Warm Regards,
                        Geeta Eral,
                        Head, Customer Delight
                        MakeMyTrip.com

I have called several times the India number (I live in USA) and spoke with different people. Last I spoke to an agent on Sep 1st and he promised that I will have the refund in bank in 5 business days.

Today is Sep 10th and nothing happened so far. When I wanted to book the tickets, I left the booking incomplete and I got a call immediately from India to help me with the booking. When it came to refund your customer service is lousy.

During the process someone even closed the complaint saying that it was resolved and I had to go back and reopen.

• MakeMyTrip's response · Sep 13, 2015

Dear dyandev

Greetings from Make My Trip !!

We are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly. Also we have marked you an email hence would request you to kindly revert on the same asap.

We thank you for contacting us. Assuring you best of our services.

• MakeMyTrip's response · Sep 14, 2015

Dear Mr. Dyan dev,

Greetings from Make My Trip !!

Further in regards to your complaint posted on consumercomplaints.in, please note that we have initiated refund for INR 181344/- on 14-sep-2015 as same would be reflecting in your account as per your bank processing cycle.

We hope that we have resolve your concern satisfactorily. Assuring you best of our services.

Make My Trip. Comrefusal to refund cancelled tickets

This was mail sent to them.There is no proper action from the company.

In relation to an air ticket purchased from your online service, I would like to seek your attention to the sequence of happenings here under.

1. On 9th July 2015 I had booked a ticket from Muscat to Cochin as travel date on 18th July 2015 & return travel date on 04th August 2015. (Confirmation message & Ticket copy attached). Please also find herewith the invoice received for the purchase of ticket (INR 42, 929).
                          2. After two days, the return date was rescheduled to 28th July 2015 instead of 4th August 2015. ( Date Change ticket copy attached).

3. On 15th July 2015 I cancelled the ticket & I was informed from your service person that refund would be processed within 4 working days.

However, till date I am calling your service team every day for the refund & nothing is done so far.
                          I am totally exhausted and humiliated calling your service people for the refund every day, nearly a month time now. More often I am not getting no proper response or not getting the service personnel whom I was talking to or holding the line untimely without response.
                          Please find attached the invoice received after booking which shows the amount paid (INR 42, 929). In the cancellation confirmation the amount shown is including INR 650/- paid for date change. Over the phone I was informed that cancellation penalty is INR 2697/-.But while logging in the cancellation penalty was shown as deduction from the date change fee paid. When enquired, the person from your service team had informed that the same would be updated soon and the refund of INR 40, 232 would be effected in my account soon.
                          I have spoken to your service team (Renu, Raju Yadav, Ravikumar, Aparna yadav, Bhavana) & no one is following up on this issue. After repeated calls the date change fare of INR 650/- which was paid from credit card was refunded. But normally there is no refund of the date change fare paid.
                          I think there is some serious issue with your system/staff in your organization as I am getting different answers and none of them are accountable. One day they were telling that payment is not showing in the system & the next day I was told that the ticket is already exchanged with the airline !! ?
                          If this type of irresponsible action continues any more, I would be forced to take help of consumer court, Media and whatsoever way for getting it resolved.
                          Looking forward for your immediate response and earliest refund.

• MakeMyTrip's response · Aug 24, 2015

Dear Peterson999

2 Responses
                            • Pe
                              Peterson999 Sep 01, 2015

There are two bookings ID
                              1. NN [protected]
                              2. IN 1507B3S076104

When enquired with the service team it was told that the amount of INR 42, 929 paid is not reflected in their.The bank statement showing the amount debited was sent on 16.08.2015.But still no refund & no response.After that today when contacted, Neelu from the service team having extension no.8215 was telling that it would be refunded within 3 workings days.I think their main revenue is from cheating innocent clients.

• Pe
                              Peterson999 Sep 01, 2015

No use in commenting on this.Useless staff working there.

MakeMyTripmoney not refunded for cancelled flight

HI

I booked a flight using make my trip for 5Th December 2014, the flight was operated by spicejet. 1 Day before the flight SpiceJet cancelled the flight, i had to spend lot of money buying another flight to go from Bangalore to New Delhi. Makemy trip said they would refund in about a month the cancelled flight amount. But till date i have not got a refund for the entire ticket amount, they refunded only Rs 747 from the whole ticket. I have used Makemy trip complaint box for over 6 months now and they have even stopped responding to me. I turned to SpiceJet for refund and they did in about a week, but makemytrip refuses to return the money stating reasons like "you did not show up for the flight". How can i show up when the flight is cancelled ?

Makemy trip has an escalation procedure, even after 4 leves of escalation(highest lever is management) there is no proper response from them. Every week i just keep updating the complaints writing customer service is bad and they just dont respond. They even resolve the complaint without returning my money

All in all makemy trip ate my money even when it got refunded from Spice jet. There customer service is TRULY HORRIBLE AND THEY EAT PEOPLES MONEY. I WILL NEVER EVER BOOK MY TICKET NOR WILL RECOMMEND ANY ONE TO BOOK TICKERS FROM SUCH PATHETIC NON REPONSIVE THUGS . I TRAVEL A LOT IN OTHER COUNTRIES ALSO BUT NONE HAS DONE LIKE THIS EVER. THINGS LIKE THIS PUT INDIA IN BAD LIGHT

MAKEMY TRIP ID : NF2203346137890

~RAHUL

• MakeMyTrip's response · Aug 08, 2015

Dear rahul18cracker

In reference to your complaint, we have validated your case with the airline and found that in the month of My when this complaint was initially raised, airline processed refund for no show taxes but later in the month of June, they have processed refund for the balance amount. Please note that we are initiating refund for the balance amount of INR 5928.00 from our end on 11-Aug-15 and same should reflect in your account as per your bank processing cycle. Please note that refund will credited to the original from of payment. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance on the matter. We hope that your complaint was addressed and resolved up to your satisfaction. We thank you for contacting us.

Makemytrip.comrefund not processed

Refund not processed against PNR: T7ZVHP, booking Id NF7901052185994

I have been chasing up with MMT's customer care since May 1, 2015 for my refund processing but no luck yet.

I got a ticket booked for Hyd-Indore sector for Aug 28th and then had to cancel it on the same day. As suggested by one of the MMT's executive, I got the ticket directly cancelled by the airlines directly and they processed full refund for this ticket on the same day. But since this ticket was booked through makemytrip (unfortunately), the refund was made to MMT and MMT was supposed to process the full refund to me. It's been more than 15 days I have been chasing up with its customer care via mails and calls but my refund hasn''t been processed yet.

I proactively obtained the full refund confirmation email from the airlines and shared the same with MMT to speed up the process but no luck. Their earlier commitment was to resolve this by May 15th and now they mailed me stating that I needed to wait till 26th.Kanak Darji is the person coordinating this issue from MMT's side.

I'm also trying to raise an escalation on this issue but failing as tool is as pathetic as MMT's customer care.Everytime I submit an escalation at 2nd level, it fails saying some technical error.

When can I expect a full refund for this booking please? Or please publish makemytrip's escalation metrics (email ids) so that I can contact the leadership directly and file a grievance.

• MakeMyTrip's response · May 19, 2015

Dear Mr. Jain

In reference to your complaint, we have validated your case with our concerned team and found that in initially incorrect refund of INR 2024.00 was processed from our end on 2-May-15 with refund reference number# [protected] and on 15-May-15 refund of balance amount of Inr 2881.00 has now been initiated from our end and same should reflect in your account as per your bank processing cycle towards the original form of payment.

Respond

MakeMyTriprefund amount not credit / poor customer service

I had booked flight tickets to Srinagar on 9th April 2015 with the booking id NF2204443798139 and IN1504B0S071431. I Got the etickets for the booking id NF2204443798139. After doing the payment for the booking id IN1504B0S071431, a lady from makemytrip called and told that the tickets got sold out and hence refund the entire amount 37851₹ for the booking id IN1504B0S071431. It's more than 8 days I have not received the amount. Expected refund date is 17 April but till now no response, the agent don't respond properly. I have called more than 100 times but till now I have not received any update. Today I cancelled other tickets too. Every year we used to book international flights from makemytrip but now I will never do that mistake again. Worst service ever seen. Nobody is bothered to address the query, they say they have raised a request for a call back from supervisor but no response. I have made a payment of 59500₹ totally. Hope I get back my amount back.

• MakeMyTrip's response · Jan 04, 2010

Dear Anshul Gupta,

With reference to your post above, please note that the full refund for your MakeMyTrip Booking ID FLT00008771402 has been initiated. You may expect the amount to reflect in your account within 5 business days.

We regret any inconvenience caused to you as a result of the delay.

Regards,

Devika Khosla

MakeMyTrip Care

5 Responses
                                  • Sr
                                    SRK SUDHI May 02, 2015

This same story happen for me also, these make my trip is a ###ing people,
                                    if we call the customer care also we have to wait hours and cancellation they making through phone itself and says its not happen abd cant give the money back, , who is the owner of this site ###er, y he is making money like this

anshul gupta Jan 01, 2010

I booked ticket on 29 dec for a flight from bhopal to delhi, while booking they deducted amount from my bank account and then said, seat is no longer available. Further money which is supposed to be refunded in 2 days has not been refunded yet, their customer care number is always switched off and they never reply on email .

FLT00008771402 - ticket ID

MarkCalvin Oct 31, 2009

I'm also facing similar problem.

Does anybody has got the emailID of MANAGERS/CEO other high level guys?

This <[email protected]> is just irresponsible.

• Na
                                    Nagasreenivas Jul 01, 2009

I cancelled in 2007 and contacted makemytrip more than 100 times. This is JUne 2009 havent received even a penny. I am disappointed. PLease let me know if you guys want to sew this company for its delay and for not refunding travellers money.

• Ap
                                    aparna Jun 03, 2009

I cancelled 2 tickets on NOV 2008. No refund has been made till now. Its been more than 6 months. I am very disappointed with makemytrip. I booked many tickets before for myself and my friends but I do not think I will again go back to makemytrip.
                                    Booking reservation number: 4QMHHP

Makemytrip.compathetic service

Makemytrip.com cheats doctors. Its BREAKMYTRIP.COM
                                  Makemytrip.com which advertises so much about its Customer service has given a raw deal to two senior Mumbai doctors. When the deficiency of service was pointed out and refund claimed, the website officers have been dilly-dallying. It has been nearly 50 days since the complaint was lodged regarding MMT Booking ID: NH210657093328 and no action has been taken so far.
                                  7 emails, 10 phone calls and a hand-delivered letter have been sent but they have refused to refund the amount.
                                  I wish to inform all readers that MAKEMYTRIP.COM CANNOT BE TRUSTED. Not only do they provide poor service, they do not have the courtesy to refund amounts wrongly charged and close the matter.
                                  Details of the negligent and callous behavior of the staff will be posted on this site in due course.
                                  Meanwhile it would be in everyone’s interest to stay away from Makemytrip.com. It should be called BreakmyTrip.com

• MakeMyTrip's response · Apr 07, 2015

Dear Rajan TD

In reference to your complaint, we have validated the case and found that the MakeMyTrip Management team is taking care of your concern. We have shared necessary details with them and they shall take this matter to closure on priority. We thank you for contacting us.

Make My Tripno refund even after 70 days

Dear Sir,
                                    I have been cheated and harassed by Make my trip. The detail of the complaint is as follows
                                    DATED: 09/12/2014
                                    I had booked a ticket for a round trip from Delhi to Bangalore under the booking ID: NF2202947115758 dated for 19th Dec 2014. I received an update that the Spice Jet flight from Delhi to Bangalore
                                    I received an update from Make My Trip on 9th December 2014 that my flight is cancelled as it is non-operational. I called up the customer care of Make My Trip and asked what the options I have are. They checked with the airline and told me that they can shift me to the flight operating in the evening but I declined as I would not be able to attend my meetings scheduled for 19th December.
                                    I asked them to cancel my tickets for the onward journey (Delhi-Bangalore). They did the same and I got the confirmation that my money will be credited back into my account in 7 working days.
                                    I then booked another ticket and travelled as required. I have been calling make my trip customer ever since and they have been promising me false dates and call backs. Every time I get in touch with the customer service they have been saying that they have not received the refund back from Spice Jet and they are following up.
                                    Today it has been 70 days and still no refund has been processed.
                                    Now they are asking me to get in touch with Spice Jet to check the refund status which I don’t think is my part of job as I have paid my money to Make My Trip and not to Spice Jet.
                                    I have been waiting and they have been rude over the phone, disconnecting my calls and asking me to do whatever I can but they won’t be able to help me.

I am shocked and deeply upset because of this issue as they are not taking any responsibility even after taking their fees.
                                    YOUR FAITHFULLY:
                                    Rahul Kumar Rao

• MakeMyTrip's response · Apr 01, 2015

Dear Rahul K Rao

First and foremost, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you as what happened is certainly not in line with our service standards.

Further please note that, we have validated the case at our end and found that refund of Inr 810 has already been processed from our side on 13-Mar-15 and the balance of INR 6769 will be initiated from our end on 3-Apr-15. The same will reflect in your account as per the bank processing cycle. We will keep a regular followup on this and will take this to the closure on priority.

Once again, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Respond

Make My Trip — money deducted but ticket not booked and not showing booking ref number or transaction ref number

Dear Concern, I try to book ticket from make my trip on 16th feb 2015 for the journey 1st march 2015 from...

Doha