Buyatimeshare.com / Vacation Property Resales Logo

Buyatimeshare.com / Vacation Property Resales

Having problems with Buyatimeshare.com / Vacation Property Resales?

Buyatimeshare.com / Vacation Property Resales Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 640 6886 (United States)
+1 813 902 9743 (Tampa, FL)
+1 603 883 8626 (Londonderry, NH)
PO Box 1067
Londonderry, New Hampshire
Florida Office
5406 Hoover Blvd № 4, Tampa, FL 33634

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Buyatimeshare.com / Vacation Property Resales Customer Service. Initial Buyatimeshare.com / Vacation Property Resales complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Buyatimeshare.com / Vacation Property Resales above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Buyatimeshare.com / Vacation Property Resales. Discuss the issues you have had with Buyatimeshare.com / Vacation Property Resales and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Buyatimeshare.com / Vacation Property Resales Complaints & Reviews

Buyatimeshare.com / Vacation Property ResalesI want my refund now

I have tried the nice way and even got my credit card involved and you still have my 429.00 please return this amount . you will never be able to get a clear deed and not that but you can not sell what i never owned so please I am begging you i have no job really need that money so ic anybody still has a heart to understand that there is also a class action lawsuit against the property itself

Buyatimeshare.comTimeshare marketing for sale or lease

Subscription was cancelled in early November of 2016 by email and phone message. But charges continued until another call was made to a live person during business hours. Although they cancelled the subscription on April 3, 2017 when a live person was reached, due to the company's fine print in their agreement and how they make contact with the customer service department difficult and obscure, the company would not refund the errant charges after the first notification to cancel was made. After a long phone conversation on April 17, 2017, the best result I could get was a one-month rebate on past charges to a credit card.
    In essence, the business is a slick marketing ploy that seldom generates ANY results for the customer. And Buyatimeshare.com builds into their system a series of "road blocks" to deter customers from cancelling the service by not responding to all contacts by customers, only the contact method buried within their service contract.

Buyatimeshare.com — My timeshare for sale

To whom this may concern, I Micheline Sylvain I`m very dissatisfied, you haven`t done anything to sell our...

Buy a Timeshare — company took our $600.00 dollars

HI, is time that someone do some thing about this people, they are taking every body money and not doing what...

Buyatimeshare.comJust another scam

This company is just a complete scam company that will make so promises and guarantees to you that are just lies to take your money. They will not, and I repeat will not, do anything other than place your ad on their website then forget about you. They guaranteed ad the longest that it would take less than 3 months to sell our time share, and at a great price. We paid about $1, 300 dollars to them. This was over 3 years ago. Our ad is still there, and we've lowered the price to pretty much give it away and still it just sits there. The only thing this company will do is offer to sell you a higher placed ad again guaranteeing that this new ad will get it sold. They will make every promise to you in the world, but all they are actually doing is placing an ad. They have high pressure sales people that will say what you want to hear to get your money. They will forget about you right after. If you like your money stay away from them, as it's only the loss of money that you will actually get. Go to Vegas, as least there's a small chance of winning some money, here you might as well burn it.

• Ti
          Tim Schaffer Jul 08, 2017

That is so much bull your company lies aand makes profit off of our money just return the money you do not provide nothing

• Sl
          SLuba May 06, 2013

Dear Lorne - we regret to hear that you are disappointed with the services at BuyaTimeshare.com, as the company works very hard and invests a considerable amount of time and money to market the website to potential buyers and renters. Without more information, I cannot look into the specifics of your ad but I can assure you that the company does not guarantee the sale of a timeshare, just as any advertising outlet such as a newspaper, radio or television station cannot guarantee sales through their advertising. If you would like me to look into the specifics of your ad, please contact me through my email address at [email protected] or phone me at [protected].

Best regards,
          Steve Luba
          Chief Communications Officer
          BuyaTimeshare.com

Buyatimeshare.com — They keep asking for more money

Approximately 5 Mar 13 Steven Wiley call my wife and told her that he guarantees he can sell our timeshare...

Buyatimeshare.comPaid big bucks with no results or service

Signed up with these characters in Nov 2011. There has been no positive activity with this account now that they have my $$. The contract seems to be open-ended and has no expiration date by which a sale will happen or money be returned. I've talked with them, but no budging on their part. Since their wonderful contract was "electronically" signed, I may have an out with the credit card. These people are useless when it comes to assisting with a sale and I am kicking myself U-know-where for thinking they could help me unload this timeshare membership. Anyone else have issues with BuyATimeShare????? Love to hear from anyone else on this problem. I'm sure there are several of you out there...we can at least support each other with ideas perhaps. Blessings, ff

Buyatimeshare.comFraudulent verbal commitments

Like many others we we cold called, told our unit was in great demand that it could be rented annually at a profit and rentals were 99.9% a sure thing.
          We were skeptical but finally caved after 2 hours of questions/ answers.
          We paid $600.00 on our Discover Card over the phone.
          No one ever called back, our listing was dumped in with the other 1000 or more listings and we never rented it, except on our own.
          Basically we paid $600.00 for a paragraph in what appears to be a phone book sized listing that is only looked at by the other suckers that bought space, I'm sure.
          Buyatimeshare is supposed to be BBB and accredited, etc.,
          I doubt it

Buyatimeshare.com — Ripoff

I wanted to sell my timeshare, as it was becoming a financial liability. I saw the website, and contacted...

Buyatimeshare.comRude!

Oh my goodness! Selling a timeshare seems to be a dodgy business with people out there to take your money and shaft you left right and centre!
            Had a call from a South African guy?? american accent - who was so cross I hadn't remembered our conversation from 2 weeks previous. Rudely asks me "Do you not remember anything about our conversation from 2 weeks ago?" well since having 20 different companies ring me and dealing with my 3 children and full time job! Oops I hadn't remembered!
            After he talked over me for every part of my conversation, I decided it was time to hang up! I told him I was hanging up but as he wasn't listening I just hung up!
            He then rang me back 3 times telling me that in "19 year I have NEVER dealt with anyone as rude as you", so I requested he inform me why he was ringing back - he then asked am I always this rude or just when selling timeshares!
            His offer was £900 to sell my Anfi Beach Club timeshare and that I had to move quickly - I asked why? And he seemed upset that I asked why I have to part with £900 in his timescales? This man seriously needs to go to a sales training or perhaps get a wife that doesn't treat him badly at night!!! ;-)

• Vanessa Moore Jan 05, 2013

Thanks for the heads-up!! i don't trust any timeshare company at all. Same happened to my sister, but with timeshares only, she had to contact a company that gave her a free advice on her matter, so far is working pretty well and she hasn't been asked for payments, why don't you give them a try? this is their website:

good luck!!

• Tl
                TLSTOUT Jan 04, 2013

I paid 500. 00 dollars for this company to sell my timeshare. They did nothing to help me. I paid them in august 2012 and got not even one hit on the ad site. Do not give these people any money what so ever and save yourself a big headache.

• Dr
                DRESJ Oct 14, 2011

Just got called by Mary Pat of Buytimeshare.com of New Hampshire. She collected my timeshare information. She had me Google timeshare sales and showed that their company came out on the top of the list, so they must be good. Then tried sending to a ranking website of some name I never heard of, which could be trap for a virus or a trojan. Would not give me a financial house ranking service like Forbes etc. or Weiss. Gave me a long list of places that they advertise in daily, when I asked about several that I subscribed to Mary Pat then changed her story to advertising in a number of the daily publications only once a week. I then asked which newspaper, or magazine and what date and page. She could provide none of that. I then asked her to talk to her supv. He did not have any specifics either. What magazines do you have in the office that you can look up one advertisement and Mary Pat said she had no magazines or publications in the office. At that point I had busted her script and just hung up on her as another timeshare fraud or scam.

Buyatimeshare.comResale

I am not receiving any information re selling my timeshare through buyatimeshare.com, specifically Chris Murphy. When I call and ask for Chris Murphy, is this a code for scam?

VacationJames Oct 22, 2012

How did you come to this conclusion? And what was your experience? I've had both bad and good, what about you?

• Ou
                  Ourrights Aug 13, 2011

TALK ABOUT A SCAM POST
                  it's the company posting a GOOD rating for themselves...LOL

what a bunch of losers!
                  stay away from this company ASAP
                  runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Buyatimeshare.comCustomer service not a priority

Arrogant beyond belief. They refuse to return phone calls or answer emails, and justify it by saying they have over 100, 000 calls a week. Their core values are only about volume; they care nothing about courtesy or customer service. The customers' time has no value or respect to them.

VacationJames Oct 22, 2012

Wanted to just pop in and say here, that BuyATimeshare.com's customer service has gotten much better. Luis Villeda(see above) and the company has completely reworked their customer service. They are more open and easier to contact, like with adding in Facebook and Twitter. They have staff dedicated to purely customer service driven satisfaction. Call them and voice your concerns, you might be surprised

• Lu
                    Luis Villeda Apr 05, 2011

Dear Raingirl,

My name is Luis Villeda and I am the Director of Customer Service for Buyatimeshare.com. I am sorry that you feel the Customer Service experience didn't meet up to your expectations. I will need for you to contact me at [protected] x 6103 to correct this matter. I am in my office until 9pm EST Monday through Friday. I look forward to your continued satisfaction with BuyATimeshare.com!

Sincerely,

Luis Villeda

Buyatimeshare.comHarassment

They are extremely rude people, esp their so-called- vice president of whatever. I told them 2 years ago I was not interested in their services and I still get emails and phone calls from their lackeys. Then when they think that having someone call me stating that they are in some kind of position of course I hung up on them. I am tired of their calls and emails after telling them numerous times repeatedly to leave me alone. That so called higher up left me a very rude voice-mail. Of course I am not going to do business with someone like that.
                  Plus they are very shady in their dealings.

• Lu
                      Luis Villeda Mar 02, 2011

Dear Angry Mom,

My name is Luis Villeda, Customer Service Director for BuyATimeshare.com. I apologize that you feel frustrated over repeated calls. This should not be happening! In order for me to remove you from my database, I will need further information and would not suggest to post any personal details on this website. Please call me at [protected] x 6103 so I may locate the file and remove it from our database. I am in the office until 9 pm EST daily. I will resolve this matter as soon as I hear from you. Thank you for your time!

• Ve
                      Very Angry Mom Feb 27, 2011

Oh and P.S. they kept getting my info wrong each time, promising so many 'silver platter' deals! What a joke!

RESOLVED

The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

Buyatimeshare.comDisrespect

This is a high pressure sales tactic company that will insult you verbally when debating the points with you. If you wont buy from them they have a smart answer the reply with. When I told the man about a timeshare i sold he replied if i would1ve gone with him he wouldve got 2k more on the sale. I said it was all supposition when he retorted I didnt know what i was talking about.

VacationJames Oct 22, 2012

Totally understood the feelings there. I hate when these companies do that to you. I know that these guys are changing and they are one of a few who actually follow the rules and laws set in place by the AG and FTC. Any tips on how you sold your timeshare?

• Ra
                        raingirl Apr 07, 2011

I agree...they are rude and border on harrassment. They need a good public relations expert...they don't seem to care about that

Buyatimeshare.com — Scam

The owner pressures you to sell your timeshare with them.He gets you to boost the price of your timeshare so...

Buyatimeshare.com — High pressure sales

We were told we had to sign up right away cause there was a backlog of renters looking in Orlando because a...

Buyatimeshare.com — Will not refund my money

Contacted buyatimeshare.com to sell my holiday club membership, went through the confirmation process to pay...

Buyatimeshare.com — Sales fraud

Do not even give these people a minute of your time - my curiosity cost me almost $1000. And for what -...

Buyatimeshare.com — Does not want to refund unsold timeshare money

I have paid $1, 650 AU to buyatimeshare. com to sell my timeshare. It has been over 3 months and they do not...

Buyatimeshare.com — Suspect Fraud & Scam

I saw the website and submitted an inquiry. Never got answers to my questions, only rude email response...