Hilton Grand Vacations Club Logo

Hilton Grand Vacations Club

Having problems with Hilton Grand Vacations Club?

Hilton Grand Vacations Club reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 17, 2008. The latest review Selling Vacation packages promising for dates that are not available was posted on Oct 19, 2021. The latest complaint Lack of Security was resolved on Jul 13, 2012. Hilton Grand Vacations Club has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 22 reviews. Hilton Grand Vacations Club has resolved 3 complaints.

Hilton Grand Vacations Club Customer Service Contacts

6355 MetroWest Blvd, Suite 180
Orlando, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hilton Grand Vacations Club Customer Service. Initial Hilton Grand Vacations Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hilton Grand Vacations Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hilton Grand Vacations Club. Discuss the issues you have had with Hilton Grand Vacations Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hilton Grand Vacations Club Complaints & Reviews

Hilton Grand Vacations Club Selling Vacation packages promising for dates that are not available

I was sold a vacation package saying that the dates are available and was asked to make a deposit. I asked them for the dates I was looking for. They said it was available and took the deposit and gave me a confirmation number and another phone number to make a reservation. When I call the other phone number to make the reservation, the person over there says dates are not available and I should choose a different date for my vacation. How fair is this and how can they make i) false promises ii) cheat people by taking deposit which is non-refundable iii) ask people to change their vacation plans and rob people of their hard earned vacation time and money.

This is such a scam, such companies should not be entertained. They are playing and looting from people.

Hilton Grand Vacations Club Las Vegas 4 days 3 nights package

On August 20, 2021 I was cold called by a Hilton Grand Vacations representative. Midway through our colorful conversation, she playingly made a seriously anti-Semitic joke which was grossly inappropriate. I felt pressured to make a purchase and I actually ended up doing so about 40 minutes into the call. The same evening I realized this type of unprofessional behavior shouldn't be rewarded with commission so I contacted them the following day. I have been waiting for a supervisor to get back to me. There seems to be no way to contact Hilton directly. I have contacted their call center twice since then. I am requesting a full cancellation and refund of my purchase. I would also like a phone call from a senior level manager.

Hilton Grand Vacations Club Timeshare

They sold me lies. Haven't been able to use my timeshare at all. Not even once. Availability is nonexistent even during the designated weeks. If you want to use RCI, get ready to pay fees. If you manage to find availability at a resort, get ready to pay multiple resort fees. And the maintenance fees only increase. You can't sell the timeshare because the value is worthless and they want a minimum of $500 commission. This is why there are people selling their timeshares for $1 on eBay. You can't even give it away!

This is by far the best legal scam anyone has ever contrived.

Timeshare

Hilton Grand Vacations Club extra fees at 57th st. when you check out

My father was scammed into buying a Hilton Grand Vacation timeshare at 57th st. in NYC. He and my mother were in their 80's. My father is now 95 and has maybe used the room as little as 5 nights since he bought in. The annual charges are outrageous.
        We wanted to book a night next week and were told it would cost an additional $89 to clean the room at checkout! We are fuming and want out without losing everything that has been 'invested'. Can you help

Sep 13, 2020

Hilton Grand Vacations Club — Gifting bait n switch

Hi I purchased a 5/4 package for Las Vegas and it was cancelled due to Covid19. I have been receiving email...

Sep 28, 2019

Hilton Grand Vacations Club — Refund not issued timely

On 9/4/2019, "Natasha" was to have issued a full refund for my Hilton Grand Vacations package (she...

Hilton Grand Vacations Club Timeshare scam

Member since 2002, I can also testify that they got me! HGVC is a scam of immense proportions, but it will be ‘legal' for as long as it brings generous taxation revenues to the municipalities involved. We were also lied to, mislead and taken advantage of.
          The best part is that Hilton can buy back our ‘dream timeshare' for about 1/2 of what we paid for and their RE fee will be 40% of the selling price. I have seen people going to jail for less than that, but Hilton gets away with it. Please take a moment to read ‘Hilton / HGVS scam' on the internet. The stories are sad, and many innocent average income people have been scammed with essentially no easy out and no way to recoup their hard earned money!

1 Response
            • Ca
              Carlene Toron Sep 13, 2021

My husband and I bought into the Hilton Club in mid-town Manhattan in 2003. We lived an hour away, and made wonderful use of this timeshare. My husband passed away in 2013, but I continued to use my time sparingly, and found I was rolling over points. The contract would have ended in 2032. However in 2018, I bought a deed under pressure, for this property thinking it would be lovely for my sons to continue enjoying the City.
              The club closed March 20, 2020, and has no plans to reopen. How can I own a deed on a property that doesn't exist? An offer to use two nearby properties without use of their lounges has been offered. This is not what I had purchased. It will hardly suffice. I'm deciding whether to hire an attorney who specializes in timeshare scams at this time. Cannot get through to the Hilton legal department. Have attempted to do so many times. Would join a class action suit, if there are enough of us who feel the illegality of their transactions. Anyone out there willing to take on this case?

Hilton Grand Vacations Club annual owners fees

HGVC is a scam. Our Annual owners fees have nearly quadruple, now approaching USD 2, 000 per annum. We were duped and mislead originally by a cool salesman wearing Hawaiian shirt and a gold Rolex. We were lied to, including the fact that with our purchase would come offers and special rates for sir travel (never offered / does not exist).
            The Owners fees are out of control, totally unjustified. Other gold Rolex wearing representatives have told us ‘but you decided to buy in Hawaii, known to be expensive !'.
            Yet another gold Rolex wearing salesman told us that getting out of our ownership is an option, but we will be lucky to be even our original investment after 17 years! Bad, very bad...

Jan 22, 2019

Hilton Grand Vacations Club — billing/refund

December 22 2018. I purchased a timeshare preview vacation. Trip cost $118 for 4 days 3 nights. I paid and...

Hilton Grand Vacations Club — exorbitant maintenance and user fees increase annually! no increased in value.

HGVC is a scam. Maintenance fees have gone from under $600 to well over $1200. Fees for just booking have...

Hilton Grand Vacations — fee

I made a reservation at a Hilton Hotel and was transferred unwittingly to an operator at Hilton Grand...

Hilton Grand Vacations Club — monthly loan payments

HGVC is historically applying payments 1-7 days after checks have been cashed according to my banking...

Hilton Grand Vacations Club — Stay in Hotel

This was by far the worst experience I have had in staying at any hotel and yes we travel quite a bit! And...

Hilton Grand Vacations Club Time share in Orlando

I was a satisfied Hilton Rewards member utilizing them whenever I could for both personal and business related travel until I was misled into paying for the Orlando Vacation promotion. Normally I politely decline and move on but on this day the sales associate made the offer sound too good to pass up. I was told I could pick a guest suite at any Hilton property in Orlando as long as I completed my reservations in the next 6 months and the only caveat was the two hour presentation for their timeshare and room availability. Once we attempted to make reservations I was told we could not get a suite at the hotel we selected but only a guest room and would need to select another hotel. I had verified with the hotel before I attempted my reservation that the suite we wanted was available so this was definitely a bait and switch. Cramming 4 people into a small room and then having to sit through a presentation is not my idea of a vacation. Hilton has lost my trust and my business. Buyer Beware! Here are my accommodation details.

Reservations are on a space-available basis. Please reserve high-season travel in advance to avoid disappointment. Savings and available accommodations may vary by season. The retail value of the accommodations featured in this vacation package is $199-$599/night. Upgrades may be available at an additional cost. Package includes accommodations and named gifts only. All other charges, sales taxes, expenses, and the cost of travel are your sole responsibility and not included in this special rate. Holiday, high season or weekend rates may apply. Written confirmation required at check-in

1 Response
                • Ji
                  Jim Cech Jan 09, 2019

The HGVC sales folks just played the same trick on us except we were promised a one bedroom suite in Hilton Head for a 60 min update. We received a confirmation for I bedroom studio, in Vegas and an additional bill of $40. Hilton Head said they do not offer or have 60 min tours...
                  Bunch of used car salesmen. They bought the Hilton name, but did not buy into the ethics.

Hilton Grand Vacations — Scam

My husband and I used to consider ourselves fairly responsible, intelligent people. I indicated "used to"...

Hilton Grand Vacations — Buyer beware

Buyer beware!!! I toured the Hilton Grand Vacation Orlando property in fall 2014 and received a certificate...

Hilton Grand Vacations Company LLC — Blatant lying by sales staff

I take this opportunity to express my extreme disappointment with the Hilton Grand Vacations and...

Hilton Grand Vacations and Resorts — Scam

I needed to change by a couple of days the stay for reviewing the plans and tried to communicate via the...

Hilton Grand Vacationa — Lack of Security

I want to let everyone know that we were robbed while staying at the Hilton Grand Vacations on International...

Hilton Grand Vacations Club — Stay away

We signed-up with the Hilton Grand Vacations Club nearly seven weeks ago -- and once the paperwork wa...