Having problems with KFC?

KFC reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 3, 2006. The latest review 8 piece Orginal Bucket, 12 piece Bucket of Tenders, 1 Regular order of corn was posted on Apr 14, 2021. The latest complaint Drive through times and messed up order was resolved on Jan 03, 2020. KFC has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2659 reviews. KFC has resolved 234 complaints.

KFC Customer Service Contacts

1900 Colonel Lane
Louisville, Iowa

KFC Complaints & Reviews

Jun 08, 2019

KFC — customer service-

Went in to order 2 x #21 original. I clearly ordered on each order green beans and cole slaw. Paid and went...

KFCmash potato

Went to do the drive-through order a 12 piece meal that comes with three large size 6 biscuits and I order two mashed potatoes and one mac & cheese get home to fine only one mashed potato and one mac & cheese call the restaurant I got it from so they could tell me to come and get a free mashed potatoes when I already have paid for it i'm not driving all the way over there for some free mashed potatoes that I already paid for

KFCmissing items in order

Hi,
    My name is Les. Every Friday night I stop by our local KFC on Davie St. in Vancouver and get the same order. There have been times when the gravy in the order has been missing. When I let them know at the store they usually give me a bigger gravy on my next visit. Tonight when I stop by for my order, I specifically told them not to forget the gravy. Well they didn't forget the gravy this time but instead didn't put in the cold slaw. I am getting tired of missing items from my order. If this store can't get this resolved then I need to find another place for my Friday night dinner. I am very disappointed with this since KFC has my favorite chicken, but if I am not respected as a good customer, I need to find another place to buy my dinner.
    Thanks
    Les Blake-[protected] or [protected]

Jun 07, 2019

KFC — 10 piece wing/thigh meal deal and cinnabon 4 piece dessert biscuits

In drive-thru lane there are two advertisements. The first is for a discounted 10-piece wing/thigh meal. The...

Jun 07, 2019

KFC — 84067

Very dissatisfied with the customer service I received at the Roy, Utah KFC/AW location. Ordered chicken and...

Roy

KFCmac and cheese and filthy store

Mac and cheese was cold. Not merely slightly warm but COLDER than room temp.

I have never been in a dirtier restaurant... ever ! If the picture does not go thru please give an email and I will resend.

I just tried to submit this but I got a message that if it is less than 350(?) characters it probably will not get a reply. How about this?

ijniu iuhiuh iuhiuh oiiu iuhiu oij oij oij o ij oijoij ioh u uy uyg yt uy uy tr tu oi uhtf trd yty iu tf ttr yhi u yg f yhi uh f f uyh iu uyg f yy hiu ut f tfu ihu tfy tgyug knaein io ouy uy uyb uy bouy ouy uoy ou bou b

Your complaint page sucks... too!

mac and cheese and filthy store
      mac and cheese and filthy store

KFCservice/product availability

We arrived at the KFC on Hwy N in Gulfport, Ms at 9:05pm on 6-5-19 to find that the restaurant was closed except for the drive-thru until 10:00pm. After placing 3 orders at the drive-thru we were told that the grilled chicken was out. We asked how long was the wait to prepare it and was told about 20 minutes. We told the customer service rep that we would wait the 20 minutes for the grilled chicken. The store manager then got on the microphone to say that there would be no more grilled chicken for the night, as the grill automatically shuts down at 9pm for cleaning. We then canceled all our orders and enjoyed a meal at your competitor. We question the policy of not having available menu items during regular business hours and if the grill truly shuts down automatically at 9pm, then why not close at 9pm as opposed to disappointing and alienating potential customers. The manager was rude and acted with total disregard for the desired orders of her customers without apology. She was more concerned with closing your business, than building the business and helping it to stay open and prosper.
        Thanks,
        G Jackson

Jun 05, 2019

KFC — horrible sandwich

Ordered a crispy sandwich which was Horrible & dried out first I thought they actually put a wing or thigh on...

Jun 05, 2019

KFC — spoiled food

12425 Dix Toledo Rd, Southgate, MI 48195 Ticket# 2689 7:22 PM 2018-10-26. E580001 2 48 2689 8 pc.Meal...

KFCfood

I went to KFC on Niagara falls blvd by 67th st and not only waited an hour for my food I had to come back and they were closed. I did talk to the manager she gave me a refund on items missing and said I could come get meal tomorrow. But then i get home to eat my cold mashed potatoes bowl to realize no popcorn chicken like come on I live downtown and they closed early for hood cleaning anyway. This trip to KFC cost me in gas fifty dollars in food and a two hour aggravating adventure . I would like a total refund for 49$ . thank you. This was a bit ridiculous

KFCmeal and price

Hi,
            Back a few weeks ago I made a complaint that I ordered a meal and when I got home part of it was missing. To resolve the problem I received a $5 coupon to go back. I went back on 5/31/19. 45 Salem Turnpike, Norwich. Ticket #1762. 4:48 Cashier..Joceline

I ordered 3 chicken thighs with coleslaw and mashed potatoes. I was offered no drink but that was ok because I didn't want one. I made sure to ask if everything was there as I was missing items the last time and she assured me that it was all there.

When I got home I noticed there was no biscuit included. I have always gotten one before. I checked online and the menu online says a biscuit comes with the meal. I also noticed that I believe I was over charged according to the prices on-line. $6.87 for the chicken, and 2.49 for each side, total coming to $12.60. I thought it was one price for a three piece meal. I did think it sounded like a lot.

I hate to complain but I always loved Kentucky Fried Chicken and this is all making me not want to ever go there again.

Marilyn Attenello
            [protected]
            [protected]@hotmail.com

Jun 04, 2019

KFC — food and service

I just typed adetailed complaint and it seems to have disappeared from the screen i am a senior citizen and...

Jun 03, 2019

KFC — service and food was terrible

Good evening, My husband and I went to the KFC on Niagara Falls Blvd. in Niagara Falls, NY, today June 3rd...

KFCeating area

On June 2nd around 2:00 pm in Shelbyville Tn. My wife and I went inside to order an eat.
              After receiving our meal we proceeded to sit down and noticed the eating area was quite filthy, food and trash on the floor area all the tables appear not to have been wiped down in quite some time there was food crums and lots of stick surfaces. The air conditioning was either not working or turned way up. We probably will not be returning anytime soon there's a Popeye's and a Bojangles right up the street.

KFCservice

I went through the drive thru at your store (#G135641) in Clarksburg, WV, today, June 2 2019, at 11:31 am. I ordered a $20 fill-up and a 5 piece hot wing. I was told at that time that it would be a 9 1/2 minute wait on the hot wings and I was asked if that would be okay. I replied yes it would be.

Because of other customers in front of me it was 7 minutes before I got to the payment window. I thought great, I won't have to wait on the hot wings. However, after the girl completed my transaction, she told me that I needed to pull over around front and they would bring the hot wings out to me.

I waited until 11:50 and no one brought out the rest of my order. So I had to go inside, was able to get someone's attention, and told them the problem. The guy got a panicked look on his face and said... just a minute. He then went in the back and finally came out with the hot wings that I had ordered 25 minutes earlier.

After this wait, by the time I got home, all of the other food had to be warmed up before it could be eaten. Cold mashed potatoes, cold gravy, cold biscuits... and yes... cold chicken.

Oh... the young man did throw 3 cookies in with the hot wings for the trouble I had encountered. Seriously?

KFCoriginal recipe chicken

KFC #0241004 Valley Alabama

I ordered 9 piece & all 9 pieces were undercooked. The skin was falling off all 9 pieces & it was not brown at all. I traveled 20 minutes to get it, waited 16 minutes for my order, and 20 minutes back home. I was very disappointed with my chicken. My family had to wait an additional 30 minutes until I cooked dinner to replace the undercooked chicken.

original recipe chicken

Jun 01, 2019

KFC — restaurant

We went to KFC in New Britain Connecticut and that restaurant is so dirty it's disgusting.. it look...

KFCthe chicken sure isn’t what it used to be.

We've given our local KFC (Barkley in Bellingham WA) a few "second chances" over the past year or so, but I have to let someone know it is just not up to par - whatsoever. In fact even if you didn't have the pleasure of knowing how uniquely good it used to be you would just figure it was really bad fast food. It is such a disappointment, we do miss it.
                    Darn. I don't think we'll even try again at this location.
                    Bonnie Murray
                    [protected]@aol.com

KFCclosed early

I drove up to the KFC on 34 the Ave. S. In St. Petersburg FL. at 10:25 pm and was told after waiting at the drive thru window for 3 minutes by a very rude manager closing out cash drawers that they were closed. The hours of operation posted on the door said that they were open until 11 pm will all lights on. I find this to be very unacceptable. So instead I took my business to Wendy's down the road who was open. I find it very frustrating that you ignore the hours you have posted for that days operation.. if you don't want my money then I'll take it to a business that does!!

KFCbad service

Hello,
                        I have a HUGE complaint about the bad service at one of the KFC's in Seattle, WA. It was at about 6:00 pm, on May 30, 2019, that I put in an order at the KFC located on 16th Ave. SW, at the corner of SW 102nd St. The zip code is 98106. I waited for a half-hour for my order to come up, and when I went up to the counter to ask how long it would take, the worker went to the back, and then came back out, and told me that the order had not even been started to be put together. So he had to stop what he was doing, and started scurrying around to get my order together. That took another 5-10 minutes.

The establishment was really understaffed, with four workers, and no manager that I could tell. One of the workers was working the drive-thru window, which left three of them to do all the work. The workers appeared to me to be disorganized, lacking direction, not working to get orders up in a timely manner at all. The worker who worked the counter also split his time with working in the back. He would be gone from the front counter for 5 minutes at a time, to go to the back to help out. I witnessed, on two separate occasions, customers -- who were getting impatient to place their order -- calling from the front, yelling, "Hey, is there anyone working the front counter?!"

Once again, there was no manager on duty to give directions or to expedite orders; everything was done in a kind of haphazard manner.

No desirable resolution. I just wanted to inform you of the bad service at this particular establishment; and hope that you will take steps to resolve it -- maybe fire the manager, and hire a new one, or research a way to improve the service there.