Having problems with KFC?

KFC reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 3, 2006. The latest review 8 piece Orginal Bucket, 12 piece Bucket of Tenders, 1 Regular order of corn was posted on Apr 14, 2021. The latest complaint Drive through times and messed up order was resolved on Jan 03, 2020. KFC has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2659 reviews. KFC has resolved 234 complaints.

KFC Customer Service Contacts

1900 Colonel Lane
Louisville, Iowa

KFC Complaints & Reviews

KFCservice

I visited your business on MacArthur in Oakland, CA on Sunday May 20th. I went to sit down and enjoy my meal when I noticed a fork was not included in my bag so I asked the gentleman who rang me up for a fork to which I found out they were out of. I then went to the counter and stood there for a minute or two until I got the attention of one of the three employees standing in the back of the store on their phone acknowledge me, stating "yea, we have no forks". I was sold a meal that I need a fork to eat and NOT ONE SINGLE EMPLOYEE HAD THE SENSE TO LET ME KNOW THIS!! No offer of another option that I would not need a fork for. Where was the mgr? Who was in charge? Could no one go buy forks??? Who trains your teams? Obviously NO ONE. I went back to the table, grabbed my food and drove home to finish my meal. I frequent this store at least once a week but I will be taking my business elsewhere. Come on KFC - someone needs to own this. Get it together!!!

KFCservice at flat rock, mi store

This is the third time I have visited this store and ordered eight original legs (these are my granddaughters favorites). I am treated rudely and told they cannot fill my order. I order this from other stores and have never had a problem. Today at approx 6:15 pm EST she said that she couldn't give me an eight pack because it was a special order but she could give a four box. I then said well then give me two four boxes. She began to frantically loudly say that their dark meat order wasn't arriving until tomorrow. I am not sure what this meant except maybe mismanagement or if she was worried about running out. I am amazed that a chicken store refuses to sell chicken. I am willing to pay. I am not looking for a deal. Just sell me what I order. Vicki Lyons. [protected].

• Ba
        basefistrotten May 21, 2019

if they cannot fill your order, they cannot fill your order. Nothing rude about that. You seem to be mistaking not getting your way as rude. They were selling chicken you silly old woman. Just not the kind you wanted.

KFCall soda products were out of order

On Sunday, May 19th, I went to the KFC at 5890 Rivers Ave, North Charleston SC 29405 at about 2:00 p.m. I usually go there for the buffet on Sundays. As usual I paid for the buffet and drink, received the plate and utensils and proceeded through the buffet line. At the end of the line was the soda machines (I do not drink tea or coffee) and signs were placed reading "Out of Order" on all product dispensers. As I do drink the beverages they offered I asked for and the clerk reluctantly refunded by purchase price.

This was very upsetting as I drove about 12 miles out of my way to go to this KFC.

Charles Fox

• Ba
          basefistrotten May 21, 2019

I hope that if you got a refund that you did not eat anything. If you did it sounds like you cannot afford to eat there and are using that as an excuse to get a free meal.

KFCorder

Good morning,

I stopped by KFC location in Huntington Park yesterday on my way home from work. I ordered 2 meals. The second meal I asked if it was possible to substitute my mashed potato with a biscuit. He said normally they don't do it but this time they would. I ordered the pop combo. He didn't ask me what I wanted to drink and to pull onto the window. I pulled up to the window & he gave me my receipt, after he gave me my stuff and didn't even give me a chance to ask for my drink because he walked away. I waved a girl down to get my drink. Once I arrived home ready to eat I noticed I didn't have the biscuit that came with my order nor the second biscuit I asked to have substitute.
        You can tell he doesn't want to work. From the start he was not nice and ruined my dinner.

KFCkfc egypt

I ordered by phone on 19 May calling hot line via phone no. [protected]. My order included 3 packets of Barbeque sauce. After the order was delivered I found out that they didn't send the barbeque sauce although it was in the bill & I paid for it. I called the complaint department and they checked and apologised and promised that they will send the missed items immediately. But they didn't. I called again next day twice and they again promised they will send it or refund the money paid for it, but till now they didn't send it.
          This is not the first time we face such careless and unrespectful attitude from KFC branches in Egypt.. We already decided we will never use KFC again. And we are sending to you this complaint being the head quarter of KFC to do the necessary to protect the name of KFC in Egypt.

Thanks
          Dr. Nevine Samy
          Cell phone: +[protected]

KFC — store outside appearance

I live in West Mobile off Howell's Ferry road in Mobile Al. The Kentucky Fried chicken on Moffett Rd and...

KFClousy customer service/old chicken

May 19, 2019, went to KFC - Hanes Mall, Winston Salem, NC between 5:30-6:30pm. I asked the young man at the register what the $5 fill up included. It was like he didn't want to be bothered. He looked at me like I had two heads, eyes not blinking. I thought what is his problem. He finally took our order, my husband gave him $20.68 and he entered the .68 after he had punched in the $20. Then he couldn't figure out how much change to give him. Then once we sat down, he hadn't give eating utensils. Then I realized I didn't get my cookie. When I went back for my cookie, he was like I gave you a cookie. I said yes you did but we had two orders. Very strange behavior. Not sure what happened to other customers, but one left out swearing and the other one went for eating utensils. This young man needs training OR he needs to be doing something other than taking orders

May 19, 2019

KFC — cleaning and customer service

The eating area is filthy. Tables and chairs not washed. Floor is sticky. Had to switch chairs due to food...

KFCcustomer service

Happened at 11104 E 21st Street, Tulsa location.

Today, I ordered 2 pot pies at this tulsa location. I was given wrong order. I was given 2 famous bowels instead of 2 pot pies which I ordered. The manager told me I need to wait 20 minutes for the exchange. I told the manager that I didn't have the time to wait and can I have a refund of my money. Manager told me no and quickly pull out the sign which was hidden behind the cash register counter stating " the manager had the right to refuse any money refund." I can understand this if I had eaten part of my order, but it was entirely their fault for giving me the wrong order. It was nice the manager tried to replace my order but I just didn't have the time to wait.

I am so angry that this manager did not refund my money which I have every right to have! So I angryly took the wrong order. The famous bowel was so awful that I just threw it in the trash. The small amount of chicken was so salty, it could not be eaten. I will never eat at another kentucky fried chicken place again for this disgusting customer service !!!

May 19, 2019

KFC — customer service and food

My family and I decided to fat at the KFC in Travelers Rest, SC on 05/19. We placed our order and it...

May 18, 2019

KFC — customer service complaint

The last 3 times I have been to this location the staff has been completely unprofessional. They say they...

May 18, 2019

KFC — chicken bites and biscuit

I order 2 $5 fill ups and order of chicken bites and order of cinnamon biscuits and when I got home I did not...

KFC — chicken chips

Jervis St Dublin Ireland. Got two meals breast chicken boxes not even a breast in the boxes chips were hard...

KFCtwo crispy 16 piece meals.

Last Sunday, Mother's we purchased two 16 piece extra crispy chicken meals. This has been our traditional mother day picnic meal for decades. Sadly when we arrived at the park and opened the buckets to see muchy horrible chicken! See the attached pictures . We couldn't eat it. Help?

Shawn Hathaway, [protected], [protected]@yahoo.com

Store...
                KFC
                6890 HIGHLAND DRIVE
                SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84121

two crispy 16 piece meals.

KFCno chicken available

This evening, May 16, 2019, I attempted to purchase dinner for my family shortly before 5:00pm. When I finally pulled up to the Drive-Thru speaker to place my order, I was told that there was not enough chicken to fill the 8 piece meal I ordered. When I asked how long a wait would it be, I was told that there was no cook on the premises. This was at your restaurant located at 2150 Barnett Shoals Road, Athens, GA 30605. I suggest that you look into the management of that particular restaurant. I know that there could be several reasons for a cook to be absent. However, it makes no sense for there not to be a cook available during the dinnertime rush, or to be unable to fill orders. I then had to go out of my way to your competitor in order to secure dinner for my family. I know that I am only one person, but this kind if incident is why people stop supporting a business. I hope the situation at that restaurant improves.
                  Sincerely,
                  Rev. Paula Milo-Moultrie

KFCquality of chicken and the service

Date: 5/14/19
                    Restaurant: C521016
                    Ticket # 2500

I recently purchased a 'big box' that had 3 pieces of chicken in it, along with one side and an additional side. It did NOT have a biscuit in the package.
                    The chicken was so bad that I could not eat it. I tried...
                    It was so close to burned that while it did not look completely ruined, the taste was horrible. And it had that old grease taste to it. Totally disgusting. And this is not the first time for this location - it's the third time. There won't be a fourth time.
                    And, when I asked what type of desserts were available, I was told 'cookies, cake, or turnover'. I asked for cake, not realizing it was a Whole cake! I had already paid for the food by the time I realized it was a whole cake, so I unhappily kept it to save me some time. The employee should have said something. I tried calling the store many times that night, but no one ever answered the phone number that was on the receipt.

I would like a refund.

Regards,
                    Melinda DuBose
                    [protected]

quality of chicken and the service

May 16, 2019

KFC — humiliation and racism

Store locate in Gladstone, mo. After leaving Chemotherapy I stopped at KFC on my way home which was 15...

KFCeverything about this particular restaurant

The KFC here in the town of Madison NC 27025 is a terrible excuse for a restaurant.
                      The employees are rude, lazy and do not seem to even care if they mess up or not.
                      There are a lot of people that refuse to go to this location. Oftentimes you can smell marijuana while you are sitting in line at the drive thru with the employees laughing while they are doing drugs on the clock and no one inside taking orders. When you do get to order they are saying they are out of chicken, really.
                      KFC is a chicken restaurant, how can they be out of chicken. They over charge, and short you on your orders. I feel this location should fire the entire crew and start all over. Drug testing is probably a good idea also.
                      When you have a problem and ask for the manager you are told they don't have time to talk to you. I am done. I am not the only one.
                      KFC has got to notice this location sales are down. If you order a chicken little they make you pull up and wait, if you order a drink they make you pull up and wait. Something needs to be done.

KFC$5 drumstick/thigh fillup box

Sister went to the kfc on 36th street in ogden utah and she got three hard legs a biscuit and that was it no sides no honey or butter for the biscuit told her to stop going there it is always a rip off and they never seem to have breast ready always at least 12 to 14 mins wait so sad because I use, to love, going there but poor people who work and want to pick up something quick at the end of their day need to find something else because you are KFC only with a " U" added when they cheat you like this

KFCservice

I want to ask why in KFC restaurants in Mexico always the people who works at the front desk cheat you with the number of pieces you bought at least in 5 times (today the most recent) they gave me less pieces today I bought a bucket of 18 pieces and I got only 16 last time 14 in stead 16 always they took at least 2 pieces that is a scam please pay attention on that issue because this is happening in all stores that is not a mistake this guy's do this on purpose i been scammed in all the locations in my city Toluca México and that's not fare my question is where can I be complain in Mexico because I know maybe this is not happening in US locations