[Resolved] JustAnswer — unauthorized charges after canceling service
I helped a friend get an answer to a colon cancer scare back in June. I did the $1 trial then canceled. Now I've realized that I've been charged for each month since June at the rate of $46/mo. This is $230 for a service I canceled and also never used during this time. I would like a full refund of my money please. The user's questions were under the email address ivers.[protected]@gmail.com but we used my Credit One Visa Card ending in 4862.
Thanks for your understanding!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response · Nov 01, 2019
Thank you for reaching out to us about your account.
We will use the contact information provided to reach out to you and discuss the details of your account.
We look forward to speaking with you.
JustAnswer Customer Care
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000