Indane Gas Agencygas agency problems!

V

Today I went to Indane Gas Agency for gas booking. But I was shocked to see that they were forcing consumers to buy a gas pipe which costs 170/-. I was not agreed to buy this pipe because I renewed my gas pipe only few weeks back. I have been very aware of these things such as gas cylinder and its accessories.

Now agency officials are not ready to book my gas even in this festive season, when a person needs it most. When I tried to contact to the Sales Officer Mr. Swarn Singh, he doesn’t pick my phone. Even on land line number.

Thanks and Regards,
Vinay.

• Sr
    Sreenivasan Thygarajan Apr 19, 2020

ANUPMA GAS cods [protected] auto man Reddy was demanding for Rs 25 to 50 /- brave every delivery i denied to give there are not delivering the GAS its taking 10 Plus days.

Indian Gas agencies Secunderabad ( (ANUPMA GAS cods [protected])

Ranjeet Kumar Sharma Aug 21, 2018

Cylinder not delivered on time & Distributor not any help for me

Radhe Syam Roty Nov 15, 2017

I am a LPG Indane customer with Vishwa Indane, Ser No 215/1B, Subhash Nagar, Manjari Road, Hadapsar, Pune-411 028(Maharashtra) and my consumer Number is 9442. I never applied for discontinue of subside. Last subside for Rs 50.88 received through my SB A/C No [protected], Syndicate Bank, Camp Pune, Parmar Chamber Sadhuvaswani Chowk, Pune 19 November 2016 to till date NO subsidy has been received till date. You are requested to look into the matter and recover subsidy amount to my above mentioned account please. My Name Radhe Syam Roy. Mob No is [protected]/[protected]

Radhe Syam Roty Nov 08, 2017

I am a LPG Indane customer with Vishwa Indane, Ser No 215/1B, Subhash Nagar, Manjari Road, Hadapsar, Pune-411028 (Maharashtra) and my consumer Number is 9442 . I never applied for discontinue of subsidy. Last subsidy for Rs 50.88 received through my SB A/C No [protected], Syndicate Bank, Camp Pune, Parmar Chamber Sadhuvaswani Chowk, Pune. 19 November 2016 to till date No subsidy has been received till date.You are requested to look into the matter and recover subsidy amount to my above mentioned account please.

• Sh
    shah Basharat Jan 01, 2017

I received a cylinder from the above agency on 31-12-2016 which was without seal and weighed 27 kgs on weighing scale. I called back manager on [protected] and office no [protected] and he told me the home delivery boy is responsible and will replace it next day. My question is that why sell without seal and underweight. Further i paid Rs 700 without receipt. Please look into the matter.
    Mr B H Shah
    Consumer no S-3929
    SV no 542989
    Email [email protected]
    Cell no [protected]

• Aa
    aaashok73 Aug 22, 2016

dear sir, ibooked my indane gas cylinder refilling booking from tomogas site web booking and my booking was accepted by tomogas on dated 21/07/2010, booking ref. no. 10. Sap Code [protected]. still yet as on date 22/08/2010. I donot get my refilling gas cylinder. my gas connection of indane with raghu gas service, khandsa road gurgaon. and my registration no is R- 23027. please help me about that because that dealer is normally delayed gas. please help

• Sh
    shijo Aug 18, 2016

i had book for a gas cylinder before 50 days back from gauri indane services, chunangumvelly. But they dont delivered it yet. So pls take necessary actions

• Ks
    K S Mahesh Bhalaji Aug 16, 2016

Hi ,

I am Mahesh Bhalaji. My usual cylinder supplier is Cauery Indane. The problem is the cylinder supplier is not supply in delivering correctly inspite of booking also.

Name of the supplier man is Sanjayram (Udayanagar Area near Tin Factory cum Fathima school ). It is heard that he is selling the cylinder in Black for higher amount to the hotels or fast foods. Due to this the consumer are getting delayed.

• Ga
    Gaurav Sharma Aug 16, 2016

I have been sufferning this problem since the day i have taken Indane LPG connection, the dealer never receives the phone (landline, Mobile) which has been given on his communications documents. The deliver never happens in time and everytime i have to listen to his hard comments as "we can not say anything because there is no power and the computer is off".

The dealer also does not behave properly and does not respond to the calls.

Please help...

Gaurav

md umar khan Aug 16, 2016

one month back i have shifted my house from lingampalli, Hyderabad to tolichowki. lingampalli distributor b.r. gas agency, i faced no problem, but after transferred to madhavi gas, one month later also i am unable to get a refill. after 15 days continuous follow up they simply cancelled my refill booking, by saying that there was a lock on the door, that's why we are unable to deliver. again i booked 6 days back, with continuous follow-up, they were telling daily we will deliver tomorrow. i don't know what to do now. my consumer no. is 108065 at madhavi gas agency.

any body pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help!!!

Rajeev Ajmani Aug 16, 2016

obnormal delay in delevery

Complaint Rating:
    Company information: Mithala Gas Agency, Noida
    India.

I am the consumer of Indane Gas consumer No:3990, the supply of refill of cylinder through Mithala Gas Agency, Noida. The delivery of refill of cylinder is unnecessarily delayed in every month. Every month we get cylinder after 10 to 15 days of our due date and that too after making many visits or Call to the gas agency. Our complaints are simply Ignored.This month I have booked on 17 June 11 by phone but I didn't received my supply yet (It is about 22 days).while enquiry they states that there is no booked. again I request please booked my cylinder but till today not any responce, We are undergoing physical and metal torture due to this attitude of Gas agency. I request the higher authorities to take necessary action against Mithala Gas Agency, Noida to regulate the deliver in time.

md anwar ali Aug 16, 2016

Md. Anwar Ali S/o Md. Saukat Ali aged about 38 years R/o- At- Bijaya Talkies Road, P.O– Sundargarh, P.S- Sundargarh Town, Dist – Sundargarh.

In the above case the petitioner begs to state as follows :-

1. That, I am one of the Indane Gas Consumer bearing Card no – B-10549, resided at – Bijaya Talkies Road, Po- Sundargarh, Dist- Sundargarh.

2. That, I have submitted the Gas Card before the Gas agency since 18.08.2010 but the gas supplier deliver gas Cylinder as on 17.09.2010( NEARLY ONE MONTH). We are suffering lot, which is speechless .
    3. That, in this above situation, it is completely harassment attitude by the agency and delay of deficiency to the consumer .

4. That, several time I have made request before the dealer for issue another Gas Cylinder for my convenient but the agency holder always avoid me and repeatedly give same answer, quota not allotted, come next month.

5. That, the Gas agency did not issue any receipt against the Gas card deposited before the Gas Agency and simultaneously manipulate the date of booking and delivery made, as per the agency’s own choice .

6. That, the Gas agency did not maintained any register of record against the booking of cooking gas is suspicious.

7. That, the Gas agency should issue receipt against Gas Card deposited or issue a serial number of booking made by the consumer after enter the name and card number in a proper manner .

8. That, the Gas agency should display the daily stock position, rate and supply of refill Gas cylinder per day and booking serial number of the consumer.

• Sm
    Smt. Indra Shrivastava Aug 16, 2016

irregular supply of refill gas cylinder
    Respected sir

I, Indra Shrivastava from Shivaji Nagar Ward, Sagar(M.P.) have indane gas consumer number:12482 at Sagar Gas Agency, shop no11812, Tilli Road Sagar, Ph.[protected].I have booked my gas cylinder on 1/11/2009 and I made complaint many times but still it have not been supplied till today. This is a very common problem with this supplier because perhaps it sales refilled cylinders in Black for business or other purposes. Kindly take appropriate action. Thanks

• Vi
    vinod kumar dandona Jul 22, 2016

HAPPY LIFE DEVELOPMENT
    AND
    WELFARE SOCIETY CHANDIGARH
    Office: E-10 Sector 30-B Chandigarh-160030
    (Registration No. 3995 of 2008)
    Our Mission is to aware the public of their rights and get them justice from the administration so that they can live a happy life

E-mail [email protected]
    Phone [protected]
    Mobile [protected]

L.K.KHURANA VINOD KUMAR NIDHAN SINGH
    CHAIRMAN GENERAL SECRETARY SECRETARY
    PHONE [protected] PHONE [protected] PHONE [protected]

PRESS RELEASE

LPG consumers are being cheated by the dealers and distributors. They are being charged for the full quantity of LPG where as Gas delivered is much less.

In this regards Shri L.K. Khurana Chairman, Vinod Kumar General Secretary and Shri Nidhan Singh Secretary of Happy Life Development and Welfare Society Chandigarh met Sh. Mahavir Kaushik, HCS Secretary, State Transport Authority and Controller of Legal Metrology (Weight & Measure) Chandigarh.

Vinod Kumar General Secretary of the society point out that the society is getting number of complaints from the residents of Chandigarh for underweight supply of Domestic Gas and society has taken the serous view of this and wished to start a joint drive with Weights & Measures department for checking the underweight LPG supply.

Sh. Mahavir Kaushik, HCS assured that their department is with them for this social cause and further added that he himself or the concerned inspector will be present at the spot when called, and take necessary legal action.

Society has also have purchased an electronic weighing machine (scale) duly verified by Legal Metrology (Weight & Measure) Chandigarh.

Today we started at about 11.00 AM from sector 47 and continued checking various sector of union territory. Sh. Mahavir Kaushik, HCS and the Inspector Sh Kamal Sareen were also with us.

The detail report of seizure of cylinders is as under:

S.No. Firm Name Shortage
    6. Premier Gas Agencies HP dealer 400 grams
    7. Premier Gas Agencies HP dealer 700 grams
    8. Premier Gas Agencies HP dealer 700 grams
    9. Premier Gas Agencies HP dealer 650 grams

Sh. Mahavir Kaushik, HCS stated that this drive will remain continue.

We here by request all the residents of try city to phone us at PHONE [protected], [protected], in case of short / underweight supply so that the concerned dealer can be booked.

07-12-2010
    (Vinod Kumar)
    PTES-I (RETIRED)
    GENERAL SECRETARY

Sakal Deo Sinha Jul 22, 2016

I booked for cooking LPG on 17/6/2011 .My client no.is AB- 17909.Till now, after about 10ten days no trace of supply.Though it is seen ones getting the same in couple of days at most or other getting the gas on blacmarketing extra price of Rs.200/= or Rs.250/= anywhere.Gas Agencies earn by blackmailing a lot keeping genune consumers in distress.
    I request Indian Oil Corporation to make urgent investigation in this matter and redress the woes of their genuine consumers.

Sakal Deo Sinha FE-9 Shivajee Enclave New Delhi-110027
    Ph.[protected]/Mob [protected]

ramrc Jul 22, 2016

I have a problem with sridhar gas service/indane distributor whenever i try to book or check the delivary status.

The phone numbers BSNL Number 044-[protected] and 044-[protected] are always engaged or not in use or no response(the numbe is printed in the sridar gas agency bill for booking)

I have been facing the same problem every time, There is NO customer satisification in this sridhar gas service/indane distributor

I request Indane to have a look and help your customers to get a good service without fail & ungency basis...

• Su
    Sudipta Jul 22, 2016

Hi,

Subject- Mis behaiour of delivery boy.

Respected Sir / Madam,
    Sorry to say that we are very unhappy with delivery boy. We are so old customer getting very rude behavioral from a delivery boy. He does not have manner to speak with ladies. Neither he is doing his work sincerely. My mom told him to bring cylinder at 1st floor. Because we are ladies and cannot able to pull heavy gas cylinder till 1st floor. He totally say "No" for bring gas cylinder at 1st floor.

Description of boy :-
    Gujar caste, fair complexion, Average height
    Name - Suraj (may be incorrect)
    Vechile no. - UP -16T, 3878.
    Delivery date - 29th June, 11
    Time - 3:30 m to 4pm (b/w)

Company address:-
    Kasna Indane Gas - in Alpha - 2, market, Greater Noida.

Waiting for strict action against that delivery boy. We need your cooperation in this matter. waiting for your response.

Retaining Customer
    Sudipta Dasgupta

• As
    ashok123 Jul 22, 2016

Dear sir,
    Alpha indian is my gas agency, but he not supply me gas in my home, i have no time to go and take gas from his shop, so Plz help me and give order to supply me gas in my home
    With regard, ashok

Satoko Chatterjee Jul 22, 2016

I have gas connection from Indane card serial no 0006143, my distributor was United novelties
    of Chandannagar[dist no [protected].
    Suddenly they have closed their office and i do not know who will supply gas cylinders to me any longer as no information was given.
    Who should i contact to confirm id of new dealer?

madhavanaidu Jul 22, 2016

Hi
    My name is Madhav from Hyderabad, I have indane gas connection with consumer no:105836.
    Normally one cylinder will come for 3 months for me, but this time it came to for 20 days.
    I see water noise when I shake the empty cylinder.I suspect it was filled with water for some portion.
    Kindly please do the need full.

This is happen when I took gas from Madhavi gas distributors.
    Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
    Madhav

Satoko Chatterjee Jul 22, 2016

of Chandannagar[dist no [protected].
    Who should i contact to confirm id of new dealer?

Sanjay Kumar Sharma Jul 22, 2016

I am a consumer of Indane gas, Raj Flame Najafgarh Road(tele [protected],[protected]). My consumer number is RF 7414.

My complaints are :
    1. the tele numbers given above are non functional/permanently engaged.
    2. I had to go personally at gas agency to book my cylinder rafill on 23 aug 2007. Till date ie 05 Sep 2007 Gas refill cylinder has not been sent to my home.
    Senior officials of Indane Gas at Delhi are requested to look into the matter please. This lapse/slackness happens frequently at this Gas agency.

• Ro
    Roshan.jha Jul 22, 2016

I have transferred my Gas account from Bihar to Bangalore. I was promised by the gas dealer that I would receive cylinders within 3 working days. But I have not received it after 1 week yet. My gas distributor's name is Shri Guru Krupa Indane distributors, 15th Cross, JP Nagar, 6th phase, Bangalore-78. The contact number is 080-[protected], [protected], [protected]. Please address the issue ASAP. Thanks

• Is
    I.Seetha Jul 22, 2016

I am I.Seetha with Consumer No.35300 registered with Maruthi Indane Gas Distirbutors, Chennai. I have booked for Gas supply on 11.09.2013 on line. The Gas agency has not supplied Gas till 4.50 P.M. today. I have made nearly 30 Phone Calls and made one personal visit on 1st October. Every time they say that my booking was cancelled, door locked, address not known and similar excuses. Please help me to get early suppoply of gas.
    I.Seetha

• Aa
    aashu malik Jul 22, 2016

I resident of raja grden new delhi want a indane gas connection, i went to nicolion indane gas agency situated in ramesh nagar new Delhi and was given a reply connection not available please help me as indane a month ago declared there is no shortage of gas and i was surprised to get the answer, i am in very need, please the concerned authorities take sincere step to solve my problem at your earliest and oblige.

sanjay kumar Jul 22, 2016

I am a consumer ( C. No. 15028) of Indane Gas Service with his delear M/S Vaisnavi Indane Service, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004, (Jharkhand) Phone- [protected]. The service which is being provided by the delear is very worst. They never give the delivery in time without giving complaint to Area Manager (Tele. - [protected]). They also never give the Bill with delivery of LPG, he is charging the money Rs. 310/= per refill. The delear is such a daring that he ignore the instruction of Area Manager generally.
    In This way we are facing lots of problem with the delear.

• Na
    Nand Lal Jun 08, 2016

I am consumer of Idane Gas and I had booked gas on 22-04-2008 with Sahaj Enterrises, Govindpuri, Kalkaji, New Delhi (Gas Agnecy). Till date the refiled gas cylinder not delivered. Despite several telephone calls and various visits to their office, they have not supplied the cylinder as yet.

Each and every time when I visit or call to them, they told that cylinder will be deleivered day-after-tomorrow.

I request you to please do the necessary action against the Agency to stop the inconvenience to consumers.

Sincerely yours,

Navin Arya

rajana das Aug 11, 2015

LPG Id [protected], consumer number 8465, Amal Kumar Das (ex-serviceman) is facing difficulty in gas booking.

Comments

MAHESH KUMAR RAJ Mar 24, 2015

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I booked my gas cylinder on 1 march 2015, and after about 18 days it got cancelled.
    I booked it again on 18 march 2015, but I did not receive my delivery till date.
    Today is 24 march 2015, and my gas cylinder got empty.
    There is a great chios in my house right now, and all the members are suffering.
    I tried to call the gas agency but no one seems to pick the phone up. I do not know what to do in this situation.
    My customer number is SIP024363 and ref booking number is 639203, and my gas agency name is sainy gas agency, ayodhya nagar, bhopal, MP.

Md.Hussain Jan 30, 2014

Dear Sir, This is Md.hussain. I am living in Alstom Colony Shahabad.I am connected with LPG gas since from 28/02/1999( Nearly about 15 years).Earlier LPG gas was supplied by Cookwell gas agencies after some years M/s Guru gas agencies are taken.When they are started to issuing system by supplied the white paper stamped on agency seal, That has to be considered has a pass book. Now they are introduced pass book.. So many persons are not taken takenpass book.I am one of them.Recently they are supplied the cylinders in our colony.he has given the cylinders to our neighbors without pass book but the agency person refused give the cylinder only for me. He has asked extra amount (Rs.1200). I had refused and said that, I will give the Cylinder after taken the pass book, before stopping he has not given any notice.notice. OK, any way i had gone to their office for taking the book.They told that they are not having pass book. after 2 days again gas cylinders are coming in our colony.Please can you guide me how to take cylinders without giving corruption.

Regards
    MD.Hussain
    [protected]

• Ga
    GAYATHRI.A Dec 23, 2013

Dear sir
    This is regarding a distributor in Tirupathi named srinivasa gas agencies at tirupathi. He has wrongly entered my Adhaar no, BUt when complained about 3 months, still no action. Pls help us in rectifying the correct aadhaar no.[protected].

man mohan Feb 16, 2013

My consumer no-42954 gas agency name kfcs hebbal facing a problem since 5 months v r not receiving cylinder on time receiving a message delivered but vr receiving cylinder after 10 days.pls take action immediately

• In
    inshara bano Nov 06, 2012

not returning defective gas cylinder

• De
    DEEPA REMESAN Oct 19, 2012

I have an indane gas connection and after marriage my name is now in my husband's ration card.The gas agency demands to surrender the two cylinders and apply for another connection either in my mothers or fathers name and they will now issue only one cylinder and only after three months we can apply for the second one.As my connection already have 2 cylinders why they could allot 2? Oherwise is there any chance to transfer my connection to my mothers name?Please let me know the rules and conditions regarding the above matter.

• Vv
    V.V PATHRADKAR Sep 24, 2012

Not pick up phone.
    Late supply of gas more than 10days after office booking.

• Lu
    Ludhianamit81 Mar 15, 2012

with great regret, this has to inform you that myself Amit Kumar Sharma is a consumer of Indane Gas(Nirmal Gas Agency, Amritsar). I am an employee of Customs and Central Excise, Amritsar. My Con. No, is 9734( Amit Kumar Sharma). Kindly pay attention on the following points:

1. Booking is done after 21 days of the previous delivery of the cylinder. Cylinder is delivered after 15 days of the booking. Overall, 21+15=36 days are required to get a cylinder. My gas cylinder lasts for 30 days(approx). What should I do for last 6 or 7 days? Should I go to any Langer or Temple ? please explain……
    When I was in Delhi, gas was booked after every 21 days and same was in Ludhiana. Why the rules are different in Amritsar.
    2. Gas Agency Staff never pick up the phones. you always visit to them for booking.
    3. Gas Agency Staff always insulted the consumers, talk in irritating way and even more..
    4. Whenever their vendor comes to deliver the cylinder, he charges Rs.10/- extra to carry the cylinder to my doorstep as I live on IInd Floor.
    5. The owner, Mr Harpreet Singh, knows everything but always favours his staff.

It seems you have given licensed in wrong hands to torture the public.
    Kindly take a serious look into the matter before I and layman lose faith in Indane Gas Authorities.

• Ca
    CAPITAL Feb 24, 2012

I booked my cylinder through online on dated 8/02/2012 but till today i have not received the refill cylinder & I contract to so many time to gas agency they always told that cylinder will be delivered within two days . Sir, in this regards i request your good selves kindly consider my request & take appropriate action against gas agency . Sir I face this every month .
    thanking you.
    Mulayam Singh Yadav
    customer Id 17487
    Gas Agency- Chandrakala Indane, Dilshad Colony. Delhi.

• Ca
    CAPITAL Jan 29, 2012

I Mulayam Singh Yadav vide customer no 17487, I have booked lpg cylinder as on dated [protected] but till today dt 29/1/2012 not received the refill cylinder from our agency. its happen every time& face so many problem if I complaint to the agency manager, he always ask me, cylinder will be dilivered within one or twodays .
    In this regards I request your good selves kindly take action against the agency.
    With Regards
    Mulayam Singh Yadav ( m. no [protected])
    Customer no 17487
    Agency Name Chandkala Indane
    Dilshad Colony, Shahdara Delhi.110095

• Vi
    vineet sharma Nov 19, 2011

i m very suffered by shree ganesh gas agency, i m regular customer of this gency always black by godaawn never gives me by booking. Agency owner Rati bhan and his son shakti is not good person...

• Mo
    mohit thomas Nov 02, 2011

This is Mohit Thomas R/o A-4, Indraprasth Apartment, Sant nagar, burari, Delhi- 84, I booked new connection with PARUL GAS SERVICE, Hardev Nagar, Jharoda, Burari on 14th June 2011 and against my booking, I received a registered letter from same gas agency on 9th September, stated that my waiting list number [protected] has matured on 14th July and I can avail my gas connection, after that I completed all the required documents and reached that Parul Gas Agency to get my connection on 15th September 2011, but the very rude agency staff refuse to give and said that they do not have gas regulators and I will have to come after 15days, I went again and they said same excuse and asked me to come next month, now on 02 November 2011, when I went there one more time they are still running out of gas regulators and refuse me to give connection again, and because they never pick-up the phone so every time I have to go to them personally leaving behind all my work, Is it not a harassment? Because we are in need so they can easily manipulate us. please do some thing. my cell no is [protected]. thanks