Complaints & Reviews

fuel cheating

The Indian oil petrol bunk 16/1 Mathura Road Faridabad Haryana, uses a different petrol gun cum monitor. They are perfect frauds, who are cheating consumers by turning the petrol gun away while not completing the actual level at the end of every fueling. They steal 150 to 250 ml of petrol in every automobiles and more than litres in every four wheelers...!<br />
Thanks<br />
ASHEESH KUMAR<br />
ADD OF PETROL PUMP<br />
NARAYAN SERVICE STATION INDIAN OIL DEALER<br />
16/1 MATHURA ROAD FARIDABAD HARYANA<br />
OWNER, S NAME MR RAKESH BHALLA PHONE NO. [protected]

Cheating @ petrol pump Apr 28, 2010

I m staying in Dhayari, sinhagad road .many times I go to Three S Service Station (Indian oil petrol Pump), Manikbaug,  Sinhagad Rd,  Manik Baug,  Pune - 411051.

In the last month I visited the captioned petrol pump, The petrol pump service man was distracting me and the other man who was filling the petrol didn't ask me to check for the meter reset, after filling it when I checked it was far less than the usual quantity

Today on 27th april 2010, I again visited on same place, the same service man was there, & today also his position was doubtful as he didn’t want to show me meter, The pump attender didn't reset the pump to Zero before filling to my vehicle, but started filling without informing me, when i asked for it the attenders didn't respond nor bothered & tried to filling the petrol without reset the meter . I told him to make zero before the filling the petrol, he arrogantly replied that it will get atomically get zero before filling & also it is time consuming, than i shouted on him than he did acting to reset the meter but he didn’t did. I threatening him about complaint to owner than he reset the meter & filled the petrol, however he filled the of Rs 499/- . I strarted abusing that they never fill the petrol of actual amt its always less than actual amount. Due to my alertness i warned him and took the petrol for 499.84 /- Rs but this way they cheat everybody. And people keep complaining.but i guess nothing is happining with this complaints.because after filling  petrol I gone to complaint to owner of petrol pump, however I met with incharge Mr Datta ( as confirm by him  )  I told him my incidence but he dose not  shown any courtesy or apology abut the same. this way they must be cheating so many customers daily and dont get caught.
    i request the Indian oil Managements to take serious action against this petrol pump.
     Regards

Umesh pawar
    Vijaynagar, Dhayari
    Pune 41
    # 9860036035

• Ba
    Bam7 Oct 09, 2016

They are ripping us off. Every time I leave this Indian oil petrol pump in Manik baug, I always see my inficator showing less petrol than how much I'll usually get. The attendants are piece of crap illiterate villagers.

non supply of refill

i am a regular customer of indane gas distributer rourkela kitchen aids orissa rourkela my consumer no is

17372 the concerned distributer is giving trouble to me in gas supply he takes months together time for its

supply i am an aged man staying with my diseased wife it is very painful for me

voucher address change

My NAME IS AG.ANANDKUMAR, I AM HAVING ONE GAS CONNECTION & CONSUMER NUMBER IS- 35473,
AGENCY-SURESH GAS AGENCY, MADURAI

MY CURRENT ADDRES IS 17/45, THIRUVALLUVAR STREET,
S S COLONY,
MADURAI.
MY VOUCHER ADDRESS IS IN OLD ADDRESS 24A-PERIYAVAR STREET, S S COLONY, MADURAI.
I WNAT TO CHANGE MY VOUCHER ADDRESS TO NEW ADDRESS,
BUT IN MY GAS AGENCY THER ARE NOT ACCEPTING TO CHANGE THE ADDRESS IN THE VOUCHER.

I HAVE THE ADDRESS PROOF FOR THE CURRENT ADDRESS.
KINDY DO THE NEEDFUL.

A.G.ANANDKUMAR,
[protected].

not delivering the lpg gas cylinder

I have booked a gas cylinder 20 days before, from Ranie Enterprises <br />
(44, Perumal Nagar, 2nd Street, Madipakkam, Nanganallore. <br />
Chennai-61). My Consumer No. is 40125. While booking the cylinder, <br />
they said they will deliver it in 13 days. Now it is 20 days and when I <br />
<br />
checked with them, they say that, the delivery boy couldn't find us in <br />
the address given and they have returned. But for the past 1 year they <br />
<br />
are delivering the gas in the same address as given to them. <br />
How-come they couldn't find the address THIS time?<br />
<br />
Last time, when the boy was taking the gas inside my house, <br />
because of his carelessness, he made some damages in my house. I <br />
complained that in the agency. I think, because of that, the boy is <br />
taking revenge on us. (Or the 'agency' might have sold it in the black <br />
<br />
market, as it is common.)<br />
Whatever it is. I want the gas cylinder immediately. The agency, or <br />
<br />
the boy is not supposed to torture the customer for their ego.<br />
Please make arrangements to deliver the cylinder today. Because, my <br />
cylinders are empty.<br />
<br />
I hope Indian Oil Corporation will take necessary steps at the earliest.

delay of service

Dear Sir,
I am LPG gas consumer, I deal with Padma Gas Company, Warasiguda, Secunderabad. who are the distibutor of my area, My consumber No. 314511. My problem is that after booking they have never supplied the gas on time. Presentely i booked nearly one and half month. They Told me to delivered you already. But I have not received any cylinder. May be some STAFF (mediaters) are using my no. Many consumers told me the same complaint. I request you to please TAKE PERSONAL INTEREST AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND PUNISH THOSE WHO ARE INVOLDED IN THAT SCAM

Ramulamma
ravula.[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]

• Ps
    p.sankaran May 09, 2011

Dear sir,
    I am customer of LPG gas of Indane gas and my agency is M/s. AJITHA GAS AGENCY nO.21, THIRUMALAINAGAR, ICF LINK ROAD VILLIVAKKAM CHENNAI-600 049 PHNO.04426176090.i HAVE BOOKED REFIL THROU' ONLINE ON 21/04/2011 AND MY REFILL BOOKING NO IS 200287 LAST SUPPLY RECEIVED ON 19/03/2011. EVEN AFTER LAPS OF 18 DAYS THE REFILL CYLINDER YET TO BE RECEIVED COMPLAINT ALREADY LODGED ON 05/05/11 COMPLAINT NO IS 109896.
    PLEASE ARRANGE TO ADVISE CONCERNED TO DELIVER THE REFILL CYLINDER
    P.SANKARAN
    CONSUMER nO. 7194

delay in delivery of lpg cylinder

Dear Sir, I am LPG gas consumer, I deal with Kasna Gas Service Distt. Gautam Buddh Nagar who are the...

gas cyl. not recd after 1.5~2months after booking

Dear Sir
I have been chasing to Raghu Gass Service for refilling my gass cylinder from last one month, my booking date is of last year of the m/o of Dec-2009 but as on today 02-03-2010 even my so many calls & visits to there office, my cylinder is not yet filled.

THEY DELIEVERED CYLINDER AFTER 1.5 ~ 2 MONTHS EVERY MONTH SUMMER OR WINTER.
AFTER 20 DAYS BOOKING WE MAKE A LOTS OF CALL AND TAKES ROUND FOR GAS AGENCY BUT THEY DELIEVERED GAS CYL. BY THERE OWN WISH. THIS IS VERY SUFFERING FOR MY FAMILY.
MY GAS CONNECTION NO IS RG-825.

Sir please help to refill my gass as early as possible.

thanks & regards
Mob no. [protected]

• Ka
    kavita setia Mar 09, 2010

I am Consumer of RAGHU GAS SERVICE in gurgaon (Customer
    No.25211). I have booked a cylinder on 14/02/2010 and they assured the supply within 10 days. However, till date no supply has been made by which we find extreme difficulty for cooking. my booking date is 14/02/2010 but as on today 9/03/2010 even my so many calls & visits to there office, my cylinder is not yet filled. THEY DELIEVERED CYLINDER AFTER 1.5 ~ 2 MONTHS EVERY MONTH SUMMER OR WINTER.

MY GAS CONNECTION NO R-40972. I went to the agency to enquire
    about it, the staff had used filthy language against me. I request you to please look into the issue.

Sir please help to refill my gass as early as possible.

Thanks & regards
    Mob no. 9711823828

• La
    Lakhan Pal Aug 23, 2010

Hi,
    I am also Consume of Raghu gas service (42921). and I have booked a cylinder in july 2010, till today i have not recieved the cylinder. each day i am visiting their office and get the same reply that today we will send cylinder at your home. but still didn't get. Even their staff don't know how to talk with customer.

Can y0u please suggest me what Ihave to do to resolve this issue. I am doing job in a private firm, so don't have much time to visit their office daily (near about 10-15 times in a month).

Please take this request on highest priority. I am not the only one who is suffering with their service. lot of other people are also need to face the same problem.

Please do soemthing for us.

Thanks & Regards
    Lakhan Pal
    73/8 Marla, Model Town,
    Gurgaon
    mob: 9811796967

• Gh
    ghanshyam raj Aug 27, 2010

Hi All,
    Please join me in making a bulk complaint against Raghu gas Service for Delay in Supply of Refill using either the following toll free number or submitting complaint using the link http://webapps.indianoil.co.in/paribhavam/

toll free number : 1800-2333-555

regards
    Raj

delay and indifference in supply

Consumer No: E 5766

You may recall my visit to your office last week and also my complaint regarding tardy supply of refills. I also mentioned to you about consumers’ difficulty in reaching your telephone numbers, though you have 4 BSNL land lines and four mobiles. Today also I tried the telephones several times for over 1 hour and could not reach you. I sent an SMS to [protected]. I also pointed out to you the indifference shown to me by your staff in your presence. After a great deal of difficulty I again called your office on Friday and pointed out that the cylinder booked on Sunday had not been delivered and he told me that supply would come by 10th or 11th. I do not know the reason for such extra-ordinary delay in supplying the refill particularly when there is no shortage of gas known to us. I mentioned to him that the second cylinder also was empty and urged him to expedite supply. He reluctantly agreed to look into the possibility. Unfortunately it has not been delivered yet.

You were obviously not appreciative of my complaint and dismissed me casually. Unfortunately I had to consume such contempt and disregard, never mind my being a consumer or even an elderly person. I recall fondly my earlier days when I was one of the popular suppliers of Indane gas at Chennai dealing with over 5000 customers and I was hailed by one and all about the kind of support. I had never known the art of giving excuses about our inabilities and constraints, for we were brought up under the exemplary ethics that customers are masters and the services exist for them only.

May I now request you to supply full cylinders through my vehicle taking the empty cylinders? I am unable to wait for the pleasure of your services which takes its own time. I had booked for the 2nd cylinder too through online and the No given to me was 11. We are likely to go to Chennai next week and no one is likely to be home to receive the second cylinder if it comes in the usual delayed routine. Therefore, I hope you will have no hesitation to supply both the refills
You also refused to supply the cylinder today and also refused to accept this letter in person.

shiv kumar mourya Oct 08, 2010

i am shiv kumar mourya
    alwys i book my gass (22684, 8729) so they don't supply in the time miniun 15 day delly. they told me that supply is coming to out side
    how to use my gass supply time to time
    shiv kumar mourya
    14/275, dakshin puri
    new delhi 110062

shiv kumar mourya Oct 08, 2010

i am shiv kumar mourya
    alwys i book my gass (22684, 8729) jagan enterprise madangir new delhi phone 01129963322 so they don't supply in the time miniun 15 day delly. they told me that supply is coming to out side
    how to use my gass supply time to time
    shiv kumar mourya
    14/275, dakshin puri
    new delhi 110062

abnormal delay in deliver of cylinders

I am the consumer of Indane Gas bearing consumer No.: 21301, the supply of refill of cylinder through Rajammal Gas Agency, Perambur Baraccks Road, Vepery, Chennai - 07 . The delivery of refill of cylinder is unnecessarily delayed in every month. Every month we get cylinder after 6 - 7 days of our due date and that too after making many visits to the gas agency. Our complaints are simply ignored. We are undergoing physical and metal torture due to this attitude of Gas agency. I request the higher authorities to take necessary action against Rajammal Gas Agency to regulate the deliver in time.

• Ki
    kirankumarreddy May 20, 2010

Dear Sir
    i N.Kiran Kumar Customer of Kalpana Indane Gas Agency-Pragathi Nagar-Kuktaplly Bearing Consumer Number :76780, Regularly I am Getting Delayed for Getting Cylinder which the Agency People is Harrasing the Customers to Deliver On time, any way they will Pormise the Customers on Higher side only, even though they are failed to deliver the Cylinders on time which they dont bather about the Need of the consumer, and they will sell it on black market, pls see to that this kind agencies would have been removed, this is not at all acceptable, pls sack the agency, not repeat this kind of issues

• Po
    porkalai Oct 20, 2010

I am the consumer of Indane Gas bearing consumer No.: 8131, the supply of refill of cylinder through sivasakthi Gas Agency, kallakurichi, villupuram district, TamilNadu, India . The delivery of refill of cylinder is unnecessarily delayed in every month. Every month we get cylinder after 20 days of our due date and that too after making many visits to the gas agency. Our complaints are simply ignored. We are undergoing physical and metal torture due to this attitude of Gas agency.also they sold the cylinders in block for rs 600/cylinders if it happened in future we the genaeral public plan to stage a road roko to attract the government . I request the higher authorities to take necessary action against sivasakthi Gas Agency to regulate the deliver in time.

• Su
    suuman Aug 18, 2011

You people are really useless in providing the gas. It has almost 10 days that i booked for a cylinder but it has not yet come . Is this the service u give to the customers you should be thrown out the work you people are really nonsence if the same thing happens with your family what the hell have you done take immediate action or else am going to the court tomorrow and all of you will be ripped up.

• Ji
    jinendra patni Oct 08, 2011

dear sir/madam
    dev indras agency is very irregular.we ordered the cylinder on 18/08/11 and today is 09/10/11.it has been so long but a yet we havent got any response .i want you to take strict action on this issue.
    consumer no.: DI0145
    consumers name:V.N. Belsarey, naya.amapara, durg(c.g.)

new connection

My name is Kamran alam and i have applied for new gas connection with Sukhdev vihar gas agency in okhla new delhi six months back. All requirements has been fullfilled and at last they are not providing me the cylinder and insisting to buy complete cooking set including gas stove. When contacted the owner of agency ha also told me buy everything otherwise new cylinder will not be issued and connection got concelled .
Please help to resolve the matter .

• Do
    do not want Nov 03, 2010

Can IOl audit Sudheendra Indane Gas Agency, HBR LAYOUT, BANGALORE. The staffs in this gas agency harassing customers and delaying transfers and new connections unnecessarily. Also they are forcing to buy gas stove to both transfers and new connection customers. If anyone refused to buy the stove from them, they will never get the gas connection.

Shrikant Raizada Jun 29, 2011

I had applied for Booking of New connection of LPG for my residence with the above said Distributor on 3rd May'2011 and got all the relevant papers ready as told by the agency. I am staying on the FF and my father and Grandmother are staying on the GF of the same House with younger Brother and his Family. I have my own family staying on the FF. I am using the Gas connection of there which is making life very Difficult diue to shortage of cylinder and Gas stove in the house and with famiy demands increasing with the day. I was refused by INDANE DISTRIBUTOR VEER JYOTI staff Mr Amit very Rudely refused saying that I've a connection whereas I was telling him that we have separate kitchen as told earlier on GF AND FF and presently using their connection. The higher authorites are kindly requested to take necessary action and give a thouthful consideration and grant me a NEW CONNECTION at the earliest and oblige.

poor services & black marketing of indane coocking gas

CONSUMER PROBLEM,

Although I have been customer of your Indane Gas since last 6yrs. yet the consumer No. is not provided to me after the transfer of connection.That this connection was taken at Begusarai dist. of Bihar but 3 years ago it got transferred to Super Indane Gas Agency main Road Warisaliganj who is the distributor.However I have already been complied with all the required relevent formalities but till now I am using the regulator no.A499101 in lieu of consumer No.and getting the delivery once in two or three months.Oftenly I asked to the concerned authority about the consumer No. then they reply that we will make you available on aparticular date but unfortunately that date has not come yet and finally they told that we will not provide you I requested them very much But I am very sorry to bring to your notice that there is no response from them.
I am using cooking gas from market at much higher rate and facing a lot of problems, it seems that black marketing of your coocking gas is going on & they people are fetching abnormal profit by adopting unfair means & your consumer become ultimate sufferer, concerned authority is biased in favour of some dominant people of the society & do not give any importance to general public.

It is requested that the matter maybe taken with deep concern to solve citizens day to day reoccuringproblem and ask the distributor to set his system as per the norms provided by head-office, and have some acknowledgement system to overcome this situation.

consumer details:-
(shri Nawal kishore Singh, S/O-Lt. shri devki Nandan Singh, Vill.-Khanapur, P.O&P.S-Warisaliganj(805130), Dist.-Nawada-BIHAR Mob.No.+[protected])

Late Delivery of Refilled Cylinder

Dear Sir,

I am a consumer of Indian Gas and i am a client of its authorized distributor namely Lipi Gas Service which is located in Sambalpur Orissa. I have an double cylinder connection for the last 17 years. Sir although i have double cylinder connection it is very hard on my part to get one refilled cylinder per month. The dealer is playing games not only with me but also with other customers by stating new rules each time we visit the shop. Kindly state me In which of the company it directed the customer that we can go for booking for refilled cylinder after 15 Days of previous refilled cylinder delivery? Then after another 15 days of booking date delivery will be given, all this accumulate to 30 days then what is the meaning of having double cylinder?. I have booked for refilled cylinder on 02.02.10 but till today (i.e. 24.02.10) i am yet to receive the refilled one and it is getting very difficult on my part to manage family. In my town illegal Cylinder of Indian Gas is freely available in market for Rs.550/- and how this is available in black market but not for authentic customer? there is a nexus of black marketers and dealers which has to be dealt with seriously as 99 out 100 black cylinder is of Indian Gas company. so i request you to kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action which will help the innocent, law biding citizen getting harassed.

with regards

S.K.Sahu
Sambalpur
Orissa-768001

• Ra
    Rajesh Julapally Oct 21, 2011

Am having a Indian gas connection from Gruhalaxmi at Shapurnagar Ida jeedimetla Hyderabad, which was switched to Shambavi at t Shapurnagar Ida jeedimetla Hyderabad, Th ease people are creating lot of problems in delivery of Refilled cylinders.
    am having only one single cylinder, it was booked 12 days back till now no supply. since 12days an facing lot of problem with out a gas.
    thease people are engaged in black market kingly address this issue.

Best Regards,
    Rajesh,

Delay in delivery & Booking

Dear Sir, I am a consumer of Indian Gas and i am a client of its authorized distributor namely Lipi Ga...

not getting cylinder

sir i am consumer of babu gas agencies perumbavoor, ernakulam kerala with consumer no.24256. ihave already...

delay & malpractice in supply

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a Human Rights Activist & Authorized person of Citizens Commission On Human Rights want to complaint on Mr. Nagaraj Who is a Indian oil Gas Distributer at Harihar, Dist: Davangere, State : Karnataka

That is Mr. Nagaraj Who is Abusing thee terms and conditions of a Distributer, by giving cylinders in BLACK for the rupees 500.00 for auto and car Drivers, and nearly 500 peoples are suffering for every week,

As i have Thousends of signatures of peoples who want to colplaint on Mr. Nagaraj

Please Solve this problem either by changing Distributer or Educate Him,

I ALREADY INFORMED THIS COMLAINT TO DELHI OFFICE

CONTACT PERSON IS MR. KUMAR.PRADEEP.

Looking forward to here from your posisitive resonse in urgent!

From:
Dr. Khazi Muzaffar ul Islam
Harihar
Cell: [protected]

delay & malpractice in supply

• Ka
    Karan74 Feb 01, 2010

Dear Sir,

This is to bring into your kind notice that Kanpur Gas & Allied Agency who is the distributors for Indian Oil Gas in Kanpur City is playing a partial game in the supply and is delaying the supply for months and even two months from the date of booking as i am the consumer for such agency i had two bad experiances continusuly firstly i booked a gas on 12.11.09 and recived the delivery in the end of December -09 after my several calls to the gas agency, secondly again i booked a gas on 12.1.10 and as commited by them 10 days deleivery period but till date no deleivery has been made and the gas is continusoly coming to there godowns and they are not supplying to the pre booking consumers .
    I therefore request to please go into search and take the severe action against above said agency.

I will be highly oblige for the above .

Regards

Reliable Consumer Of India

• Ar
    ARUN KUMAR AHLUWALIA Oct 17, 2010

sir, i am regular customer of indian oil Gas, I shiffted my conection from m/s jai gas service, sec-40 c chd, to m/s Numdeepmala booth no: 79 sec-16 D, chandigarh, since last three months the behaviur of that agency is very reude, In normal gas service days she is taking 12 to 16 days to deliver gas cilender to me.After repeted so many phone calls she is unable to provide me a gas cilender.Every time on phone calls she said tomorow we give the delivery but that day never comes.
    please take nessecery action .
    customer: Arun kumar Agency name: Numdeepmala Entp
    #603 milk colony #Booth no:79 sector-16 D
    Dhanas, chandigarh CHANDIGARH
    U T. PH: 0172-2771311&2544857
    PH. 09463953315

• Bh
    BHAASWAT MUKHERJEE Dec 16, 2011

this is bk mukherjee from patna nageshwar colony . we were able to book gas through phones but some other person is booking gas of our name by illegal process.

difficulties in booking

I am Muralikumar, 257-Parvathi nagar, Madambakkam, Chennai-600073, using indane gas for the past thirty years, My consumer number is 33860, But in recent times i am not able to book the refill of gas due to not attending my phone calls by The Chella gas agency, 4-Muthalamman street, Selaiyur, Chennai-600073, who is the distributor of the gas of my area, appointed by the Indian Oil, Chennai.Please take the necessary action and advice the agency accordingly and enable me to buy the gas from them.

• Mi
    Minu k vasan Oct 22, 2011

I am the consumer of Indane cooking gas with Thampuraty Gas Agency, Chirayinkeezhu, My consumer no.19989. I have booked for refilled cylinder on 20th of September 2011 . But, they have not issued the cylinder till the day even though a single cylinder consumer. Now, the telephone number of the gas agency is always in engaged mode. So, Pls take necessary steps to get the cylinders on time.

cheating at petrol pump

On 18th Jan 2010, at this petrol pump "Kapoor Auto Service Station Patpargang Society Area, I.P. Extension...

not help the new custumer

इण्डेन शर्मा गैस एजेंसी उत्तम नगर ने ग्राहकों को परेशान कर रखा है
नई दिल्ली। इण्डेन गैस शर्मा एजेंसी उत्तम नगर नए ग्राहकों को परेशान कर रखा है। यह गैस एजेंसी इण्डेन गैस की घर-घर सप्लाई व नए कनेक्शन बुक करती है। इन्होंने यह नियम बना रखा है कि ग्राहक को नया गैस कनेक्शन तीन बजे बाद ही मिलेगा। मगर यदि कोई ग्राहक यदि सुबह अपने नौकरी पर जाता हो तो उसे कनेक्शन कैसे मिलेगा। बार-बार विनम्रता पूर्वक कहने पर भी यहां का स्टॉफ मदद करने को नही तैयार होता। इसके साथ ये सारे डोकूमेंट होने पर भी नए-नए बहाने लेकर परेशान करते हैं।

ये नए कनेक्शन मांगने वाले को इतना तंग करते हैं कि या तो वो वहां जाना बन्द कर देता है या इनकी धन पूजा करे तभी काम होगा। डब्लूडब्लूडब्लू डॉट आईओसीएल डॉट कॉम पर जाने के बाद पता चलता है कि नया कनेक्शन उसे मिल सकता है जिसके पास इनमें से एक एक निवास पहचान हो- जैसे राशनकार्ड, बिजली बिल, टेलीफोन बिल, पासपोर्ट, इमप्लायर्स सर्टिफिकेट, फ्लैट एलाटमेंट, पजेशन लेटर, हॉउस रजिस्ट्रेशन पेपर, एलआईसी पॉलिसी, ओटर आइडेंटिटी कॉर्ड, रेंट रिसिप्ट, पैन कोर्ड या ड्राइवरी लाइसेंस रखता हो।

मगर उत्तम नगर की इण्डेन शर्मा गैस एजेंसी इण्डियन ऑयल कंपनी से भी उपर हो गई है। यदि कोई व्यक्ति राशन कार्ड रखता हो मगर रेंट पर हो तो उसके लिए एफीडेविट, बिजली बिल, रेंट एग्रीमेंट, ओटर आइडेंटिटी कॉर्ड आदि सब चाहिए। जब इस तरह के इतने डोकूमेंट चाहिए तो कंपनी क्यों नही इन सबको अपनी बेबसाइट में मेंशन किया। होना यह चाहिए कि जिस व्यक्ति के पास राशनकार्ड है और रेंट पर रह रहा है तो वो मकान मालिक से लिखवा के दे दे मगर ये लोग नए गैस कनेक्शन देने के नाम पर किसी व्यक्ति को इतना परेशान जलील करते हैं कि वो व्यक्ति आना ही छोड़ दे। क्या ये लोग इस तरह की हरकत कर जनता की सेवा कर रहे हैं। किसी शिकायत के लिए एसिस्टेंट मैनेजर, एरिया मैनेजर या स्टेट मैनेजर को फोन करो तो कोई फोन ही नही उठाता। ये लोग जनता की सेवा करने के लिए बैठे हैं या जनता को परेशान करने के लिए बैठे हैं।
अभी आगे-आगे देखना है कि ये कितना पापड़ बेलवाते हैं।
राजीव कुमार
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

not help the new custumer

non delivery of cylender after 1 month

Dear sir,

We have booked our gas threw phone from about 15time from 1 month, in S & P Enterprises, My Consumer no. 12476 in name of Anil Kumar, every time S & P Enterprises excutive says " Your gas is booked and you will get your cylender within two days but yesterday when i called to S & P Enterprises they said your gas is not booked, now i am booking your gas.
Every time we are facing this problem with S & P Enterprises, when we talk about delay they arguing with us very rudely, need stricket action againest these compney.
Anil Kumar
Consumer no.12476
624/10, Prajapat mohalla,
Village Tughalkabad
New Delhi 110044
Cell no. [protected]

late delivery of cylinder

sir
i am an indane LPG consumer with services of SWATHI AGENCIIES in triplicane, chennai. My consumer code is 25740 sir, i have applied for refilling of gas on 28 th december for home delivery but thanks to the service of SWATHI AGENCIIES, i haven't received it yet. i manually complaint about it at their office.every time i have been told that gas will be delivered today only but i didn't.this late delivery system in this place is normal. so please take necessary actions on this matter as soon as possible.

• Sr
    Sreedharan nair Oct 22, 2007

I’m a customer of Indane LPG gas ( NoU1585) through their dealer Anathapuri agencies at Trivandrum, Kerala. I have booked a refill on 03.10.07 and till date we have not yet received the refill. At the time of booking the lady confirmed that the same will be delivered on or before 20.10.07. Today upon my verifications she is not ready to respect me as a customer and was not even ready to answer our queries properly. As we live in a big city we have limitations on the fuel and these arrogant behaviors are not acceptable. We have two cylinders and both of them were empty so we requested them to book one more cylinder which she abruptly denied without citing any reasons. The denial such essential services should be dealt with required seriousness as food is an absolute necessity for the mankind.

Sandra Urias Apr 03, 2008

This company PAYDLCS.com phone number 1-866-886-2017 Web ID: 841618288 I don't know what this company is for but I have an unauthorized withdrawn from my bank account for $6.78. I have tried to speak with someone but I just can't get anybody on the phone. I need to know what I can do to have them stop. If you can help me out and call me at work I would really appreciate it so much. (915) 590-8511.
    Sandra Urias

• Li
    Lisa alicea Apr 21, 2008

I also discovered unauthorized charges on my bank statement two in the amount of $70.00.

• Pa
    pank Jun 29, 2009

I’m a customer of Indane LPG gas through their dealer Jai jawan gas agencies at Sec-7, dwarka-new delhi. I have booked a refill on 24.06.09 and till date we have not yet received the refill. At the time of booking the man confirmed that the same will be delivered on or before 25.06.09 afternoon. Today upon my verifications he is not ready to respect me as a customer and was not even ready to answer our queries properly. As we live in a big city we have limitations on the fuel and these arrogant behaviors are not acceptable. We have two cylinders and both of them were empty so we requested them to book one more cylinder which she abruptly denied without citing any reasons and he told me before 21 days you can not book cylinder. I asked him ther is any law then tell us then he told me what ever we are saying that is correct. The denial such essential services should be dealt with required seriousness as food is an absolute necessity for the mankind.

Pankaj Goel

• Ra
    RASHID MAND Jan 14, 2010

sir
    i am an indane LPG consumer with services of A .M.U GAS agency in, ALIGARH ( u.p). My consumer code is 33790 sir, i have applied for refilling of gas on 21 th december for home delivery but thanks to the service of A.M.UGAS AGENCY, i haven't received it yet. i manually complaint about it at their office.every time i have been told that gas will be delivered today only but i didn't.this late delivery system in this place is normal. so please take necessary actions on this matter as soon as possible . IM SORRY ITS NOT 28 DEC. BUT IT IS 21DECEMBER

MY GAS BOOK 21.DECEMBER BUT STILL NOT RIFFILING

• Cs
    c s trivedi Feb 22, 2010

captain gas agency of indane gas situated at pratap vihar ghaziabad refuses to book refilled gas for next twenty days of last supply and they supply the refilled gas after twenty days of booking for refilled gas.Thus a consumer has to wait for at least fourty days for getting a refille gas.In between their vendors supply refilled gas by over charging 50 to 70 Rs.If someone complains then the vendors as well as the counter man of the agency mis behave with the customers.pls take an early action against the agency.thanks

c s trivedi

• Ga
    gajendra2011 May 19, 2011

Respected sir,

I register for new LPG Indane gas connection. My new connection Reg No.111176020001956 and the running Sl. No. 14078 at the time of Reg. date 10th Feb 2017, in M/S.Sai Chithra Agency, No.37, 1st floor, Anna Main Road, M.G.R.Nagar, K.K.Nagar, Chennai - 600078. Ph.044-42033991 / 42033995 / 42141301.
    Actually My wife pregnant now, in that situation we got one spare of LPG cylinder from my relation by mercy. The problem is that, when I registered for LPG new connection the agency people didn't conveyed like you shouldn't use gas cylinder from anyone. But, when I went with the call letter for connection they guide me after verification only we will give on that time also they are not conveyed you shouln't use any other connection even by lend one. Now also I don't have any Gas Connection in my name.
    Then they made check you are using original regulator. But we didn't. They simply refusing me due to their non-ability of supply to customers. same thing happened to my neighbour also.
    So, guide me how to get the connection. After their advice we given back the cylinder to my relation. Now they not even interested to come and verify my connection. Give me the reply as early as possible.

Thanking you

Note :-
    Other Agencies also not ready to give me a connection.
    Tell me now what should I do?

With regards,

HARIRAMAN.N
    098845 58616

• Bi
    BIBHUTI BHUSHAN SAMANTARAY Sep 26, 2011

i am indane gas customer i am trying to booking for last three days but nobody pickup the phone my consumer no .55076 please look into the matter

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices