Complaints & Reviews

requirement of gas cylinder

Horrible service at Neelkanth Gas Agency, Pankha Rd, New Delhi. Their phone is always busy. Can be booked only through the delivery boys (In return, they expect extra money). Weight of cylinder is less.

aneef.a. Jun 04, 2008

Respected Sir,
    I got a Indane Lpg Connection (March 2007, Consumer No 20795) From ICP Gas Agency, Palakkad, Kerala. But i have not get the Second cylinder I apply for the scond cylinder application at the time of connection. Kindly take needful actions positively.
    ThankingYou Y/F
    Aneef. A.
    2/10, Staff Quarters
    Govt.Polytechnic college
    Palakkad, Kerala, Pin 678551
    Mobile No:9287559466

insufficiant gas in the cylinder

Dear sir,

this is to bring to your kind notice that we are facing problem with your distributor at our area.
Our consumer # : jg-16026
Address : f 62 c, tilak nagar new delhi 110018.
Name of distributor: jagdamba sai gas agency.

we are not getting the complete gas in lpg cylinder inspite of informed to distributor n # of times, we even infomred sales head ms. seema verma last year, for quite some time it was ok but now they have started again, the cylinder is half filled with water so that weigth cames accurate at the time of delivery, we simply don't know how to deal with these type of problems, when we are giving the whole amount then why we are not getting the compelte supply,
We called up distributor many times but they are not responding to us.

we request you to vist us so that we can show you cylinder, pls lookinto this matter its very serious & danganous also. other wise we are bound to go to the cousumer court.

Looking forward for your response

Thx & regards
Suneer mehta
[protected]

• Gi
    Girish Joshi Jun 04, 2008

I agree all citizens are facing this problem, but how to dealt with this. How can we fight with this problem?We are paying our hard earned money, but they are not giving full gas cylinder.

How to tackle this problem, let discuss it.

bad service

Dear Sir,
I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with Pardeep Gas Agency , 3, Behind Ford Tractors , By Pass Road , Faridabad -121007 and my consumer number is PT -2801. I have booked for a refile on fifteen day ago by personal visit .. They replied that they will Distribute with in a week. On 14-02-2008 , when delivery man came to home for delivery he ask for domestic gas coustomer card due non availblity of my wife ,so above card is not shown to deleivery man. Then delivery refused to give the cylinder . so I went on 18-02-2008 to pardeep gas agency for refile , concerned clerk is said your booking is cancelled , and you have to book your refile again and we can not give you cyclinder today .When we ask for complaints register thay provide me Indian oil officer number and owner of that gas agency , both the person holding these numbers are not picking their phones. I think this not happen to me but all pardeep gas agency consumers .
Please take necessay action

Anil singhal

Anup Nov 29, 2007

We have an Indane Gas connection with Golden Gas, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon. They are rude, unprofessional and often deliver late.
    The usual time taking between booking and delivery is around 10 days, with delivery being sometimes delayed upto 12 days, and this, after repeat reminders.
    The agency cites some rule which says that there should be atleast 20 days gap between bookings. ( Is there such a rule,please?). Due to weight fluctuations &/or due to the weather becoming cooler, the gas cylinder empties quickly and we have to wait as per the '20day rule' before making the next booking. During the gap days when we have to survive without cooking gas, we end up having to buying all our food from outside, or having to request neighbors for assistance.
    We understand that there are a number of others in the area who have to suffer the same highhandedness of the agency that we are facing.
    Will the concerned Indian Oil cell take notice of this please. You might get some interesting results if you get a confidential survey done in the area.

• Le
    Lekha Dec 02, 2007

Absolutely correct. In all probability, they might be selling the cylinders in the black market. I am told that the recent black market price is around Rs 600/-. Is it anywonder then that most of the gas agencies arent interested in servicing their customers-they can make more money from outside.
    Ever tried to find out how to contact Indian Oil for this? You will find that its an impossible task to bring a complaint to their notice.

aniruddha singha mahapatra Dec 21, 2007

I have got a single cylinder connection and for last 2(two) years and trying to convert the same into double cylinder connection. But the local gas distributor is always denying me the opportunity to convert it into a double cylinder connection on the context of the Company is presently not receiving any application for a double cylinder connection. I am facing immense hardship very often due to this reason.

I would like to know whether the company is really not accepting any double cylinder connection conversion from Single cylinder ones. Please advice on what to do next to get a double cylinder connection.

Aniruddha
    Kolkata

• Pr
    pramod Apr 17, 2008

we are facing problem with our dealer M/s Raj flame shop no 11, Shanti Market, rama Parak, Uttam nagar my consumer no SRF 4581, after booking we are not getting gas cyclender un less we go again and again kindly look into this

• Om
    omvir singh Jun 25, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I am a LPG Indane Gascustmer of raj flame shop no. 11 main najafgarh road uttam nagar nd. 59 and my consumer number is RF 4095. I have booked for a refile on forty five day ago by on line and eight days ago by personal visit .. They replied that they will Distribute with in a two days. On 19-06-2008we are facing problem with our dealer M/s Raj flame shop no 11, Shanti Market, rama Parak, Uttam nagar . after booking we are not getting gas cyclender un less we go again and again kindly look into this.
    Please take necessay action

• Om
    omvir singh Jun 25, 2008

ear Sir,
    Please take necessay action my mob.no.9971382941

• Ro
    robin Mar 06, 2009

Dear Sir,

My consumer no. RF 6159 . ?I have book the cylinder through computer toll free no. in the date of 16-feb-2009 till date i have not recd the delivery i have already meet with the department but not resposnse and they tell go indane oil and complaint. we are facing the provlem since last 4 year. the raj flame distributor is very rudly person. This is very critical case. please treat as its ugent.

regards

Robin Sharma

abnormal delivery of gas

I am an Indane customer of M/s Shakti Gas Agency, Sector-4, Bhilai with customer no. S-5462. The gas agency has a telephone no. - [protected], 2357626.

The complain is:

1. The gas agency never delivers gas on time. 15 days or even 25 days is common for delivery time.

2. Even one time the gas agency said that it had been delivered but, it didn't reach to me.

3. They pressurize us to take the gas from their shop and while taking it from the shop the money charged is delivery rate at home.

4. The concerned official at Raipur is also contacted by me once and I think he doesn't belive in making a better sysytem for the customer. The concerned official listen to me and more than a year has passed but, so far no system improvemnt is observed.

6. Even the receiver of the phone is kept off hook (line is faulty is heard most of the time).The phone no. 2357626 is mentioned on the receipt but, the person who picks up never books the gas.(the phone no. is mentioned as above).

7. The other Indane gas agency delivers within a day or two in the same area(township).
8. The above complain is not only mine but even my friends who are the customers from the same gas ageny feel the same.

Kindly help to streamline the delivery of gas.

P Gupta

• Sk
    skoda Aug 04, 2008

I am an Indane customer of M/s rashmi distrubuter agency, mysore road, bangalore with customer no. 48280. The gas agency has a telephone no. .

The complain is:

Kindly help to streamline the delivery of gas.

sharada

• Ga
    garima 23 Jan 13, 2011

Rukmini Gas Agency Shop No.2, Ashirwad Bhawan, Byron Bazar, Raipur-492001 0771-4023906/ 6452322

This gas agency never delivers gas on time. delivery is too late

even the lady executive is full of ego, first she see the face of customer then reply.. she never speak properly with customer, , ,

system is very poorrrrrr, ...

regard,
    Garima Chauhan

did not receive the second cylinder!

My Indane Gas consume number is 28456. I have this connection at Surya Gas, Pachalam, Kochi. I had booked for second cylinder on 17th july, 2006. There was a news in the newspaper that the agencies are supposed to give second cylinder to all those who have booked before 10 days. When i contacted the agency they told me that they have no idea about when can it be issued.

sharfuddin khan Apr 12, 2008

my consumer no is 15140 & i am a resident of rishra dist hoogly stata west bengal have not received the second cylender from last three years.i had applied for second cylender on oct 18, 2005. the agency code no is 99031697 who are black mailing the cylendre due to which we are unable to get cylender on time.

SHYAMAL BANEERJEE Sep 20, 2008

My indane consumer no is 13426 with the SHANTI INDANE WZ -427, SAD NAGAR, PALAM COLONY, NEW DELHI- 110045
    I am facing problem with the single cylinder conection.
    Please issue a 2nd cylinder at the earliest.

SHYAMAL BANEERJEE Sep 20, 2008

I am facing problem with the single cylinder conection.
    Please issue a 2nd cylinder at the earliest

• Di
    dilip panchal boratvada Nov 27, 2010

dear sir my self dilip panchal and i am living in at - boratvada ta- harij di- patan gujarat and my complan aginst nittal gas agency harij i am new customer and i want 2 silinder becuse of my large family but nittal gas agency answer me that 1 silinder issue all other agency issue 2 silinder to all people but nittal gas agency issue 1 silinder so plz advise me what can i do for my 2 silinder at any cost

• Mu
    munni lal soni Jan 23, 2015

Dear sir, I am indane customer, my consumer n. 0713 . Just I want to know that how much rupees should be paid to gas agency for getting second cylinder (DBC) from january 2015.whether l have submitted my lpg id to bank. Give me price for ampty and full of gas.

lpg new connection

i am a govt servant in bharat sanchar nigam limited & recently transfered to ahmedabad . previously i was not having gas connection as i was
taking my friend help with my lpg isi approved stove. as i approached to bright gas service (tel no. [protected]) for getting new connection . the agency holder told that without rashion card/ election card there is no provision to provide any new connection to any one. the stove is also necessarily to be purchased from the agency.
pl tell us that really this is the policy of company.
i am ready to give my pan card/driving licence/quarter allotment letter for all the proof .
inspite of these things i am unable to get an LPG gas connection from indane then then pl tell me the proper authorised person to have a talk with them
to solve the problem urgently

shailendra kumar gautam Feb 04, 2009

i am a govt servant in bharat sanchar nigam limited &i posted in sitapur tehsil laharpur . previously i was not having gas connection as i was
    taking my friend help with my lpg isi approved stove. . the agency holder told that without gas stove there is no provision to provide any new connection to any one. the stove is also necessarily to be purchased from the agency.
    pl tell us that really this is the policy of company.
    to solve the problem urgently

short gas, and leakage

we are domestic customer of Indane gas, we booked gas in Gopal Gas Agencies, Yamuna Vihar Delhi110053, but now a days we r getting very poor service and taking regularly leakage & short gas cylinders,
we have done complains at your booking station (gopal gas agncies) but no any positive responce coming from their,

your attention is required for all this,

thanking you

Raj Kumar
E-12, Street No.1, Subhash vihar Delhi-110053
[protected]
No of booking 1903 named Sh. Munni Lal.

• As
    Ashwani Jindal Mar 03, 2008

i agree from the above

• Ab
    Abdulshah May 29, 2013

My self Abdul,
    I am trying to booking my refill through web but unfortunately I can't do that. I am trying to booking but often I have to facing out difficulty . my password and user id is wrong, I got my new password on my number unless I have to face out same issue. I am tired. My booking no. is 03366 contact no. 8800449887, kindly resolve this problem

rude behaviour and non supply of gas

Hello Sir,
This is to bring to ur kind notice that the Sudhendra Gas Agency Situated in Hennur Road Cross, Bangalore is not rendering their service properly to the customers.

My Consumer No: 16155. I had booked the gas and these peoples has sold out the cylinders illlegally to others for the sake of earning money. If i call them they say to collect the gas from the stand where it is supplied to public and when i go there the illiterate person he behaves so rudely and said that our name is not included in the list of that area, so he will not give the cylinder. Standing there i called up the agency, the concern person over there said that yes we have to come to office to collect the gas from there.

We are tired of all these ### things.
Pls if u can take any action against this it will be very helpful not only for me but to the entire mass.
If u r not able to take any action against this i shall complaint in the Consumer forum and even iam ready to go to any court for this.

Fazil Ahmed
Financial Analyst
Software Company
Bangalore
Cell: [protected]

• Md
    Md. ahmed Jan 29, 2008

Hello Sir,
    This is to bring to ur kind notice that the Jyothi Gas Agency Situated in Aghapura, Hyderabad (AP) is not rendering their service properly to the customers.

My Consumer No: 21229. I had booked the gas 12 days before but he behaves so rudely and said that your booking is 18th date so today I printout the list and send tommorow . I ask him to delivery phone no. but he not give.

In other gas agencies they supply within a week. but this agency taken upto 15-18 days for supply.

We are tired of all these ### things.
    If u r not able to take any action against this i shall complaint in the Consumer forum.

Md. Ahmed
    sub editor
    swatantra vaarta hindi daily
    hyderabad

• Na
    narinder kumar Apr 08, 2008

This is to bring to ur kind notice that the Shahjada Gas Agency Situated in Hardochania road gurdaspur is not rendering their service properly to the customers.

manohar arora Apr 22, 2010

Hello Sir,

This is to bring to ur kind notice that Dagar Gas Agency situated in Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi-110085 is not rendering their service properly to the customers.

I m Geeta Arora. My Consumer No: DG-10750. Today, I had made call for booking of Gas Cylinder, but on phone they tell me rudely that we have sent you cylinder before one week so book cylinder after 10 days. But we have taken cylinder before one month.
    I think they are doing black of cylinder, for this purpose they have taken a cylinder before one week from my consumer No.
    You are therefore, requested to kindly take action against Dagar Gas Agency, Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi at your earliest.

If u r not able to take any action against the above agency, I shall complaint in the Consumer forum.

GEETA ARORA

• Vi
    Vinay Tripathi Feb 10, 2011

Dear Sir,
    This is to bring to ur kind notice that the Bambleshwary Gas Agency Situated in Baloda Bazar, Raipur Dist. Chhattishgarh is not rendering their service properly to the customers.

I had booked the gas and these peoples has sold out the cylinders illlegally to others for the sake of earning money. If i call them they say to collect the gas from the stand where it is supplied to public and when i go there the illiterate person he behaves so rudely.
    We are tired of all these [censor] things.

Customer

supply of expired cooking gas cylinders

Dear Madam / Sir,

We have been using Cooking Gas Cylinders supplied by M/s. Subhalaxmi Gas Agency, Bhopal, Ahmedbad. (Phone : [protected] / 235977; mobile : [protected], Owner : Mr. Dharmendra Shah - [protected].

We have been supplied a Gas Cylinder which has expiry - A-07 (First Quarter of year 2007) when we asked the Agency they said that they will replace the cylinder. This is a gross negligence on behalf of the company Indane & it's distributor. It is playiong with the life of consumer.

The agency individual has still not visited our place after our repeated reminders.

If any one knows where we can put this complaint.

Regards,

Rahul Maheshwari

please necessary action

January 8, 2008
Respected Sir,

On 7/01/2008 at 11:00 a.m., I lodged the following complaint at The Area Manager, I.O.C. No.500, Annasalai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600 018. But no action has been taken yet. On 2/1/08 my gas cylinder was exhausted and so I was forced to get a gas cylinder for Rs.650/- Please take necessary action.

Yours sincerely,
P. STALIN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 7, 2008

500 Mount Road
Teynampet
Chennai - 600 018.

Ref.: Consumer No.29234

On 27/12/2007 I booked for a cylinder with Shoba Gas Company (Indane) located opposite to Valluvarkottam in Nungambakkam over the phone. I told them to check the weight of the cylinder also before supplying it to my house. The person who attended the phone said that the cylinder will be delivered before 3rd January 2008. But it was not yet supplied. When I asked about the delay on 3rd morning on phone they didn’t reply anything but disconnected the call. So I went personally to Shoba Gas Company and enquired about it. But they replied carelessly and said that it will take one more week. I told them that cylinder in my home is completely exhausted, but they all shouted and said that whatever the matters that I have to go and give complain about it in IOC.

They all said that according to I.O.C. rules only 9 cylinders have to be supplied to a house per year. Also they shouted at me and threatened me saying, “if you want cylinder wait and get it otherwise; change to other company.”

But all in this area are of the opinion that the company is supplying cylinders meant for homes to Hotels, Teashops and other places for high revenue. Already for this reason, the officers have once sealed this company.

So I kindly request you to supply me the Gas cylinder soon and also take necessary actions against Shoba Gas Company, so that this kind of undue delay does not happen in future.

Thanks for your kind consideration.

Yours sincerely,
P. STALIN

corruption at agency sahaspur bijnore u. p.

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is to bring in your kind notice that Customers are being cheated in the name of Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) by the distributor (Naveen Gas Agency , No. 176890 P.O. Sahaspur, Distt. Bijnore U.P ) here. Some of the major malpractices adopted by them are as follows.

1. Black Marketing of LPG Cylenders, resulting always short of supply to the original customers.
2. No home delivery system available to customers, even then, they are being forced to pay delivery charges.(ie. Rs. 310/= ).
3. No proper system available for new connection, transfer and reneval of old connection.
4. Mostly supplied cylenders are under weight.
5. Misbehaving by the staff for any customer inquiry. No sign board available at Gas Agency so that a customer can contact to any concerned official in case of any problem.
6. The Agency owner is in Full protection of Mr Manvendra Bhatnagar, Field Officer, Regional Office, Indian Oil Corporation, Moradabad. U.P. As he always accepts the involvement of all concerned officers in his corroption.

Sir, Cheating with Customers is really a matter of serious concern. Therefore, we request you to look into the matter and take serious action against culprits.

we 'll be highly obliged to you for your kind persual in this matter.

Sincerely Your's

Shan Ali s/o Shakir Usman
Hakeem Pura Street
Sahaspur, Distt. Bijnore 246746 U.P.

Danish Rahat s/o Rahat Umar

Moulvian Street
Ph: [protected]

• Ta
    Tayyab Jul 11, 2008

Sahaspur is a good place.

by tayyab
    Mohalla Shekhan, near moti masjid,
    sahaspur bijnore

• Mu
    muthu May 14, 2009

Sir,

I am K.Muthiah, Uthamapalayam, Theni District, Tamilandu. My indane gas consumer number is 13635. I received one gas cylinder on 08.03.09. And as per the distributors information the refund of Rs.30 should be given within one month. That means around 08.04.09. But upto now I did not receive the amount. And I walkin to the indane agency(Ponmuthu Gas Agency, Cumbum, Theni District, Tamilnadu) and asked about the refund. But they told that the company did not release the refund amount upto now. And also they told that they did not assure for the refund amount.

I want to know whether the the refund amount(Rs.30) will be given to me or not. What is the reason for the delay.

Kindly inform to me the details through my email ([email protected] or through my mobile no.09360333006).

Thanking you,

Uthamapalayam. K.Muthiah

• Ib
    ibaad Aug 03, 2013

gud job

Faulty cylinder

Complaints on "Indane Gas ( Indian Oil )"
Read more complaints on this Company
Indane Gas ( Indian Oil )
Posted: 2007-06-11 by L Thomas Alexander [send email]delivery of FAULTY CYLINDER

Complaint Rating:
I booked a cylinder on 26.12.2007 in M / S bHAGIRATHI Gas Agency, KaraWAL NAGAR, delhi. when i received and used it ,its found cylinder is faulty. Everyday the office staff tells that it would be repair or change "today". This reply I was getting till 01/01/2008. how can i recieved clyinder which is not faulty.pls give me suggestion.

RJ vlogs Dec 07, 2018

I hav book my cylinder but they r not delivering it on time than i contact thm and ask about my booking they told me It'll come in evening but they r not serious and dont know how to talk with customer thr was some lady on anothr side talk like

And not a full clynder

Scam and bad service

Bad servise

looting customers: illegal coupons

I am a Indane customer connection no NR6231 for many years. At present my Gas Agency is UNITED GAS AGENCY, Sector -3, Rajendra Nagar, Ghaziabad, UP.
(tel no. [protected]/8824, [protected])

This agency asks me to buy some coupons for delivery of Gas. These coupons are to be bought from the agency and without this gas is not delivered.

I want to know, whether this is legal? If it is not, can it be stopped?

In case, this is not the right paltform for complaints, CAN YOU PLS LET ME KNOW THE RIGHT PERSON's NAME AND TELEPHONE NO.

Chandan Mishra Mar 16, 2009

Good Evening Sir/madam,
    I am Chandan Mishra, Address : Bhimtangi Ph-1, Plot no-1546/2661/5 Old town, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, 751002.
    I would like to take a new connection from your company. As per ur criteria I have submitted all documents i.e Voter ID, DL, Affidavits Certificate, but ur agency member not agree to receive my documents. He is teling me that you have not submitted sufficent address prove, where DL is my address prove I have already submitted. I have also submitted my Electric bill where C/o is Krushna Chandra Mishra he is my elder brother. I am working in Variety Entertainment Pvt Ltd joint venture of Etv & will company at Bhubaneswar. your agency member telling me that you have to submit ur Employee certificate but it is not possible for me now. So it is very sore matter for me.
    I request you please kindly do it needfully.
    Chandan Mishra
    Ph-9437136268

• Kr
    K.raman Feb 25, 2010

Good morning sir/madam,

I am K.Raman No.76A, 6th street, shankar nagar, pammal, chennai, 600075
    ConsumerNo.2357

I am an Indane customer, my customer name is Vijayakumar Agencies, pammal.
    They are giving proper bill but not getting signature and they are doing some illegal one.
    But this time they didn't give bill itself. We have asked many times, they are not taking actions against the persons.

So i request you to take actions against them and do the needful.

K.RAMAN

• Ts
    t somshekhar Dec 02, 2010

i am t.somshekhar, girish nagar, jamkhandi, dist: bagalkot, state karnataka. I am an Indane customer,
    i got new connection on 10/3/2010 and they charged me 5, 500 rs for it. At that time they had given 1 Gas stove, 1 lighter, 1 regulator, 1 gas tube, 1 filled gas cylinder and 1 kitchen affron only. they have mentioned the amount as follows 1250.00 cylinder, 150.00 regulator only in recipt doc, and 367.00 filled cylinder recipt.For remaining amount they had not givin any recipt. please what are the prices calculated are correct or not ?
    And then now i applied for DBC 0n 24/8/2010 Now i got intimation letter, then i went and asked for it, they are charging 2, 250.00 rs for DBC, its orignal price is 1, 200.00 rs . they Looting customers as they wish. Any asked about it they can`t get the connection or telling its ON price...so for i had waited to take DBC, dear sir please save poor peoples & farmers in this region.
    please mail me @ [email protected] as soon as possible
    thanking you sir

• Ra
    Ramesh Dawar Dec 10, 2010

Rania gas Agency dawara bde staar par black marketig ho rahi ha

no delivery/ black marketing

inspite of booking several times no delivery done after period of 2

months .showing no stock avaliable. black marketing has been done in 600... r.s. pleasecheck &do the need full

Mehar Abbas Feb 13, 2008

I am customer with Shri Radhagovind Gas Service IX/171,Sham
    Block Kailash Nagar Delhi-110031.I am faceing
    problem in every month when i book my gas then,they show Busy noumber in all working days. Mon-Sat-9:00-6:00pm.The noumber is--011-22075117 or 22073323.You can try any time,6-9 you find always BUSY.But after 6 ;oclok the phone ring start rining We go to office persnally than book gas.after booking they send after 5-6 days.They give one cylender in 25 days.

Mehar Abbas Feb 13, 2008

Dear Sir/mam
    When you are unabal to take an action then why make this website only for Formalites.

• Pa
    PARAMJEET SINGH Feb 23, 2008

I am customer with vishal gas service (G.T.Road,shahdara) DEHLI

I am faceing problem in every month when i book my gas then,they show Busy noumber in all working days. Mon-Sat-9:00am-6:00pm.The noumber is--011-22323866 or011-65299506.You can try any time,10-20 you find always BUSY.
    i am also doing job so Please du some action emejatly.
    I hop you give respons.

• Ra
    Ravinder Kumar Nov 05, 2008

Dear/Mam
    I was the customer M/s Avery Gas Service & now Shri Radha Govind Gas Service as above customers, my problem is when I book my gas then, they show Busy noumber in all working days. Mon-Sat-9:00-6:00pm.The noumber is--011-22075114 or 22073323.You can try any time, 6-9 you find always BUSY. Previous agency was serve better servise to me.
    I am living in Karawal Nagar & agency is in Kailas Nagar it iss a far away my residence so it not possible avery time that to go agency for booking gas. And agency don't take serriously booking by tomo service. Please du some action emejatly. I hop you give possitive respons.

• Ke
    kedar nath gupta Mar 03, 2009

Dear Sir/Mam
    I am customer with priyanka Gas Service station road hindaun city, dist-karauli, (rajasthan).
    problem in every month when i book my gas then they dilivered after 20 days from booking date.

• Ro
    rohitrambhatnagar Apr 30, 2011

Dear Sir/Mam
    I am customer with kuraoli indene gas service Gas g.t. road kuraoli city, dist-mainpuri, (up).
    customer no.-k-1239
    ram sahay bhatnagar kuraoli mainpuri
    mob-9358066824

• Ha
    hazir husain Nov 25, 2013

I am customer with Shri Radhagovind Gas Service IX/171, Sham
    Block Kailash Nagar Delhi-110031.I am faceing
    problem in first month when i book my gas then, they show Busy noumber in all working days. Mon-Sat-9:00-6:00pm.The noumber is--011-22075117 or 22073323.You can try any time, 6-9 you find always BUSY.But after 6 ;oclok the phone ring start rining We go to office persnally than book gas.after booking they send after 5-6 days.They can't diliver cylender

Thanking You

for a mere amount of few hundreds

For a mere hundreds, the agent at the Indiane Gas agency (Natraj Enterprises) Bangalore, declined to serve better. He asked us to wait for the first 15 days of inspection and for the registration charged me 50 despite the coupon read no charges. Booked the connection on the 18th of December 2007 and was asked to meet agent on the 3rd of Jan 2008. When asked for a 4 burner gas stove, the agent for mere hunderds was not willing to provied us with the connection immediately. Asked us to pay 3800 for registration and 3500 for the stove. When agreed to pay the asked, the agent then comes up another story as to the supplier of the stove is at tirupathi and would be back on saturday. This flared up the situation. When enraged the agent was just reluctant to cooperate. Decided not to do business with Indiane, but rather where a customer gets the respect and service which he or she deserves. Booked a connection at HP gas and the total cost was 6395.00 and the delivery is tomorrow and need not wait for 15 long days.

The moral of the story is that the agent was just trying to fill his pocket with a mere sum of hundreds. This is Indiane Gas for you.

local supplier not isssuing refills

The Local Indane LPG aupplier is refusing to supply refills. My letter to the Area Manager -Tamil Nadu, LPG sales(Copy enclosed) has not beeen replied. I am undergoing lot of problems. Please do the need ful.- S.Doraiswamy

From: S.Doraiswamy
(Retd Joint General Manager, Tamilnadu Petroproducts Ltd., Chennai)
Flat No: 45, “ Devi Arihant”
15, Dr. Nair Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai-600017.

To
The Area Manager, Tamil nadu, ([protected]@iocl.co.in)
LPG Sales Area
Indian Oil Corporation
500 Teynampet
Chennai

Sir,

I bring to your kind notice the following, for favorable instructions to the concerned, so that my troubles for getting a LPG Refill for my house will come to an end.

I have a twin cylinder connection No 15005, from your LPG gas distributor with M/s Vaishnavi gas Agency, T.Nagar, Chennai. Till recently I had no trouble in getting refills of LPG.

One day, one of the delivery boys from the agency had come for inspection of the stoves and the rubber tubing. At that time my neighbor’s flat lady had left her empty HP gas cylinder in our house requesting that we take delivery of her HP Gas Refill ordered by her since she will be away out of town for a few days on an emergency call.

The delivery boy on seeing the HP LPG cylinder has written down on his check sheet that one HP cylinder is also there and asked my wife to sign, which my wife innocently signed.

Based on the above checklist Ms Vaishnavi Gas agency is refusing to issue refills to me and demanding to surrender the HP connection, (which is not mine) and show the HP connection surrender note. Then alone they will issue further refills.

Presently I am undergoing lot of trouble asking somebody to book gas refills and take for my use.

I request you to personally intervene and instruct M/S Vaishnavi Gas Agency to start issuing refills to me.
Thanking you in anticipation for a favorable response.

S.Doraiswamy. 10th December 2007

• Ga
    GAURAV SHARMA Jun 04, 2008

sir i have connection from your company from 15/04/2008 at your jaipur ( shastri nagar gas service ) 130 ram nagar shopping center shastri nagar jaipur, know i sift from jaipur to udaipur your jaipur office give me termination voucher no 21236710000001 dated 15/04/2008 i deposit at you jaipur office my two cylinder and one regulator they told me that u give this t v at udaipur office when i asked for refund they told me your deposit with indian oil corporation you only give this t v they charge u only two gas refile charges ( rs 302*2=604/- ) only
    when u give this t v to your udaipur office ( udaipur gas services )near sevasram udaipur they told me to paid complet amount with rs 1900/- ( rs 2865 )
    but when your jaipur office cant give me such amount then why i give your udaipur office complete amount .
    pls do needful and know to me what can i do

thanks

from

gaurav sharma
    55 jamna nagar
    st george school road
    near pacifice m b a colledge
    debari
    udaipur
    ph 098291 17258

• Si
    Sitaram Jul 17, 2008

Sir i have booked singal cylinder from your company from 02/07/2008 at your jaipur ( shastri nagar gas service ) 130 ram nagar shopping center shastri nagar jaipur,

Gag Book ID: 16471
    Gas Holder Person: Sitaram
    Home Address: Plot.no: B-134 Nehru Nagar, Near Jain Mandir, Panipach Jaipur - 302016 (Raj.).
    Contact Number: 0141 - 3146090

i am waiting for your positive response...

Mukesh Prajapati
    Jaipur - 302016

• Ps
    P.S. Hari haran Nov 03, 2008

From
    P.S. Hari Haran
    13/151A2 K.P.N. Nagar ( 25 )
    Mettur dam 636401
    connection No. 26262 cell 9443916186
    Mettur Gas service
    128/82, B-1, Salem Main Road
    mettur dam R.S Pin 636402 PH: 04298 222134, 222373

Sir,
    Last year dated 25.5.2007 am get new connection from above gas agences without Ration Card, am applied ration card to civil supply office but civil supply officer not yet issued ration card. Local indane Gas suppliers
    is refusing to supply refills with out submitting ration card. Tamil Nadu government order 3 months back without submitting ration card all costumers to supply refiles of LPG gas.

Am several time approch to that office in persion submitting my
    1.Indance sustomer voucher no. 3448755
    2.Mettur Town Ship house Tax Receipt
    3.Mettur Town Ship House tax assisment
    4.Electricity monthly bill receipt
    5. State Bank of India Pass book.
    But, Mettur gas agences office manager not concedering my letter and also ever time he is asking letter and address prof
    This week 3.11.2008 am also sending one Registered post with Aknowledge letter to mettur gas agences with my all above profs.

pls do needful and know to me what can i do and also consider my letter

i am waiting for your positive response...

Thanking you

cell No. 9443916186

• Di
    DILIP GUPTA Nov 05, 2008

sir
    mere nam se 1 gas connection jari huwa tha maine sari kagaj karwahi kar di par gas agency malik mujhe aapne office me bulakar gas stove lene ke liye kah raha he jabki maine market se stove purchase kar liya he ab vo mujhe dara raha he ki me aapka gas connection radd karwa dunga market se jo stove maine liya he vo isi marka he or approx 400/- rs. kam he

my name

TEL NO. 01574-230435
    MOB. NO. 09929605435

• Na
    Nagaraja.N Jan 05, 2009

I Booked refill my cylinder in a Annai Indane service - Opp.Vasantha Mill, Singanallur, coimbatore on 19 -12 -08 morning

Customer number is :19822
    Name : Nagaraja.N

my booking number is 6629. still now I am not received my cylinder

I made more than 30 call to dealer and supplier ( Annai indiane service ) no proper responses

I have only one cylinder. as per government rule after booking the cylinder which I suppose to receive with in 7 days

but in my case after 18 days still its not delivered ?

• Mk
    M.K.Srivas Jan 19, 2010

My gas Agency thinks they are THE ALMIGHTY himself.
    ! Always putting down the phone before we ask the next question
    2. Rude behavior.
    Is there a 21 day limit before u can actually book?? I recall reading otherwise a statement issued by INDANE GAS OFFICIALS. Say my cylinder gets over on the 5th. The cylinder is delivered 10 days later . The booking period starts ticking from the deliverted date not the date we book. I should say even a LK child can figure out the mathematics???????

3. Giving more trouble to people who cannot articulate their case. My maid was told that she could book her next cylinder only 30 days from her booking date.

• Ne
    neerajmeel Jun 03, 2010

bahut aachhi site hai ye ...

inquilab lane ke liye sahayak hai ye...

collecting extra amount than the actual fare for the new gas connection

Hi
I have applied for a new gas connection on 08/12/2007 at GURUDatta Gas Services, Indane(LPG) Distributors (LOT No.83A&B, D NO11-13-201/3, Green Hills Colony, Road No:4, LB Nagar Hyd 35 )
I have paid 4200/-. When I asked for the bill I was given bill for only3823/- (Bill No-241). And for the difference 400/-, there was no response from the Distributor.
I want the extra amount collected back.
Can yoo please respond to my complaint.
New Connection Details
***********************
Code N0: 7511314
Customer No: 39883.

Please let me know if I need to furnish other information.

• Ba
    Balaji Apr 25, 2008

We are having LPG connection with Jeevan Agency, Villivakkam, Chennai. We live in a joint family and are having 3 connections for the past 10 years. When I want to refill my cylinder this month apr 2008, the distributor said that we are having multiple connection and you need to surrender them. I told them that these connections are as old as 30 years (first connection) and also told that your person have visited our premises and checked all the kitches last year. But they are not ready to hear any thing from us. As per their statement One ration card should have only one connection. Kindly clarify our doubt in this. Whom should we meet and lodge a complaint about them.

delay in supply of cylinder refills

Dear sir ,
My LPG distributer is Ananth Gas Agencies, Near H.A.L.Hospital, Bangalore - 560017, my cust. No 78331 and category is domestic double. My distributer does not book refill requisition till 3 weeks after the supply of previous cylinder. Then he takes 10-12 days to supply it. Hence practically I cant get supply before 31 to 33 days. If my cylinder finishes before 30 days or prior I am helpless and without fuel in spite of having double connection.
I would like to know if what he is doing authorised by you? If not then this practice should stop forthwith and all the customers intimated.

Yours sincerely
SKA

Mehto(14031) Dec 09, 2009

Sir our connection number is 14031 in east Delhi, dealer's name is Bedi Indane, i have booked our refill on 30/11/2009 but we could not get even today ie-till 10/12/2009. i have complaind many time on the tomogas portal but got no any positive responce so pls do the needfull ASAP

grievances

Sun, 09 Dec 2007 21:40:38 -0800
β€”
Dear Mam,

I wish to put my grievances and the harassment received from the Indane dealer as given below:

1. I am a user of Indane Gas from the last 1 year and I have taken the gas on production of ration card from Dixit Gas Services, Dedha Market, Khichipur, New Delhi -91, code no. 9107184.
2. Presently, I have shifted my house from the previous place to New Kondli in Delhi and I have taken at transfer voucher vide no. 022214 dated 28/11/07 and applied for a connection with M/s Roop Gas Services, A - Block, New Kondli, Delhi - 96.
3. As it is not possible to change the ration card immediately on the transfer of residence, due to this the dealer is not providing the Gas connection.
4. As per the dealer, I have submitted an affidavit in respect of my new residence where I am presently staying. Still the agency is not willing to give the Gas connection and insisting for the electricity bill of the rented house for which my landlord is not willing to part with.
5.in these circumstances even though having a genuine gas connection in my name, I am not able to get the same. The harassment cause by the agent by not providing the gas connection is driving me into madness and I am not able to cook properly and feed my family.

It is requested kindly advice the dealer to provide me the Gas connection and I am committed to give any other documents which are in my preview to get the Gas connection.
Your early action on my grievances will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Shikha Goswami
β€”
If you think that you recieved this E-mail by mistake, please report it to [protected]@gmail.com, administrator staff.

• Bb
    B.BHUSHAN KUMAR Jan 19, 2008

Dear Sir,

My name is bhushan kumar, I came from visakhapatnam to Hyderabad. I have cancelled my indane gas connection in visakhapatnam and submitted my transfer form details in Hastinapuram Branch, Hyderabad on 3/1/2008. They told some body will come for address verification with in 2 to 3 days. Till 12/1/2008 no body has not come for verification. if i try to cantact hastinapuram branch no body lifted the telephone also. again i went to hastinapuram branch and i enquired about my transfer. Then they told we sent your transfer details to visakhapatnam for verification. if i contacted to visakhapatnam(govardhan gas agency) they also not reponded properly.

Kindly intervention in this matter and arrange to come my connection as possible as earlier. In my house i have a small child. With out gas connection it is very difficult to survive in hyderabad as you know.

I am herewith requesting you to consider on humaniterian grounds and arrange to come connection as possible as earlier.

Regards
    Cell NO.9866139798

• Te
    teketi govinda rao Aug 20, 2008

sir

i want a new gas connection so please give right suggistion & information

• Ar
    Arunkumar Aug 22, 2008

I want to transfer gas connection which is in my father's Name.
    Since my father expired, I want to transfer the gas connection in my name. I want to know the formalities.

• Mo
    Mohan Lal Nov 06, 2008

I Mohan Lal, user of your gas agency, would like to know the information of the duration period of the gas finishing and how soon we can get it booked and can receive. Please mentioned the days. i.e. If we get gas delivery on 1 of month my gas finished within the month the days completed only just 15. Which data we may receive another delivery.

I look forward a satisfactorily reply.

Thanx.

My necessary details are following.

Mohan Lal
    User no. 31199
    House no. 18/17-18
    Trilok Puri. Delhi 91
    Phone: 9911035438

• Si
    Sivasangari Oct 25, 2009

I have booked gas cylinder before 21 days ago but gas cylinder has not delivered till now, when enquired at the agency, they are not giving proper response. you are requested to please look into the matter and instruct them for timely supply of cylinder i have only One cylinder and then we willmeet many more problem. Gas Booking my Father Name.

Address : T. Sivasangari
    D/o. K. Thiruneelakandan,
    Kallanai Post,
    Alanganallur-625501
    Madurai. Tamil Nadu, India.
    My Customer No : 17307

• So
    sonu1984 Jun 26, 2010

asfddfg

non-booking and supply of gas cylinder

I am having consumer No.26071 with Shree Graha Agency, Tambaram. It was understoot some problem with the agency and it has been changed into M/s. Pattammal Gas Agency, West Tambaram. For the past 20 days I am trying to book cylinder over phone and the phone eigther engaged or no response. It is also understood from this complaints form that the agencies first job is to put down the reciver. Kindly advise to M/s. Pattammal Gas Agency, West Tambaram to do the needful immediate action to book and deliver the cylinder to consumer No.26071.

• Mr
    Mr Ram ji singh Jan 25, 2008

My name is Mr Ram ji Singh my address is (aai (iad) resident complex qua no b 60 kol 700052 vip road). My gas dealer is (M/s Chirodeep 435 Dum DUM park kolkata 700055) so i am facing so many problem from their sevice according to them i am not allowed to take gas before the 20 days of previous delivery. So if I book another gas after 20 days it always take a long time in second delivery from which i face so many problem. According to them this is a government rule and if i ask them to show any rule book they always says you have to do what ever i will say .So i request you to mail me the full rule related to this matter .I will advice you to give all the important rule behind the slip with all the contact number of indian oil regional head with web site add and my cd num is 9663.