Indane / Indian Oil Corporation
India - 110049
I am a LPG Indane customer with Rohini Teja Gas Agency, Rajahmundry Andhra Pradesh and my consumer Number i...
I am customer of Indian Oil and in possession of Indane Gas. My distributor for Gas Cylinder is M/s Santosh...
The LPG connection in my home is in the name of my mother in law S. Kwei , consumer no.3922. The dealer C.I.T. gas distributer,31/1A Dr suresh sarkar road, kol-700014 has been suppling gas after 7 to 10 days of booking , and this inspite of booking at intervals of 21 days.My last gas booking was on 23.3.07, and I am yet to receive a refill in spite of reminders. This has been going on for the last 6 months, causing great inconvenience to us.Repeated complaints has only elicited a response of ''less supply". I appeal to the authority/company to ensure regular supply and better services from the dealer.
I got transferred to hyderabad recently from bangalore, i have indane gas connection and completed the...
I am a customer of Indane Gas for last 5 years. I have booked for a refill of gas cylinder. Firstly the agent...
I am a LPG Indane customer with Tirupati Gas Associates, Nangloi, Delhi and my consumer Number is ZOG 7050. I...
We want a case against indane company as they provided us with a leaking cylinder and even on request for the change , they didn't do it.
It could have cost our lifes and home too. A confidential inquiry is solicited immediately. We want all the claims for our lifes and mental torture as we would go to consumer court.
Ironically Indane Gas has a toll free number, but their Udaipur distributor "Aravali Gas Service" has different opinion about phone service. During working hours you never reach them on phone.
Hopefully, the company will speak with this dealer and try to convince him to keep his phone on the hook during working hours as their consumers are working and busy people and one should value others time also.
In Karawal Nagar area of North East Delhi PIN 110094, there are shops which unauthorized filled up small gas cylinders from the domestic big cylinders with the unauthorized nexus with gas deliveryman and distributing agencies. This causes shortage of supply and partially filled up supply of domestic cylinders to the genuine customer.
Even the rate of such illegal cylinder are also mentioned as Rs. 40 per KG in such shops openly.
I am a customer of SAI SEWA ENTERPRISE from Indane, SHOP NO 2, SECTOR B POCKET 1,CSC MARKET, VASANT KUNJ,NEW DELHI (tel-011-[protected],011-[protected]). My customer no. is 16782 in my name Ved Prakash, B2/2159 Vasant Kunj, Delhi. Recently, in a span of a month from Nov.06 end to Jan. end 07, we had to change 6 LPG Cylinders.This is due to air-mix supply of cylinders by SAI SEWA ENTERPRISE each of the LPG cylinders didn't last for more than 10 days. The flame in hotplate is of yellow color instead of blue color & the weight at the time of delivery is o.k.
We are being harassed by this agency as no complaints could be launched from them and there is no other way to report this type of happenings. They were virtually intolerant and uncooperative to us and our nearby when we tried to register a complaint at their office and tried not to take any responsibly for the issue. I am reporting this type of LPG issues to the forum to show what apathetic condition do we live and how our system works with no fear for Law and order.
I have booked the gas on 2 Jan 2007 with M/s Nataraj Gas agency, Bangalore and followed up again multiple...
I, Rajneesh Madhok, Distt. President, Bahujan Samaj Party (Khatri Wing) got the following complaint from the locality.
We, Joginder Pal Madhok having Consumer No. 3502 and Surinder Mohan Madhok Consumer No. 14369 residents of Nehru Nagar, Street No. 2, Railway Road, Phagwara solemnly affirm and declare:
1. As you are involved in selling under weight LPG cylinders in the city. Even then we tolerated this high handedness.
2. Why not the matter be brought in the notice of Food & Civil Supply Department.
3. As we are sure the Phagwara Gas Agency is transferring the Gas in empty cylinders. So, the case under Section 7 of Essential Commodity Act & Sec. 420 of the Indian Penal Code be registered against you.
4. Why we are being harassed for getting supply to get against substitutes of empty cylinders.
5. Why the telephone numbers of Phagwara Gas Agency No. 260539 & 260739 are either not working or the office staff are not receiving the calls made by the customers for booking of Gas cylinder.
6. When we booked Gas Cylinders with your deliveryman about 15 days back. Why he is not making the supply to us whereas the supply should be made within 3 working days.
7. To ensure delivery, the delivery boy of your company contacted to a particular person for getting delivery for the cylinder but on our repeated requests he did not give ear to our pleadings. Why because he is getting Extra Heavy Charges from that particular person.
8. Due to deficiency in service & unfair trade practices why not the department take action against you.
9. The seniority in booking of refills was not considered leading to supply of cylinders to consumers.
10. It is requested to you to direct your delivery boys not to search Extra Charges from consumers & ensure delivery without delay.
11. As collection of extra charges by the delivery boys in the absence of permission from the Indian Oil Corportaion or from any revenue authority amounted to an unfair trade practice. Though the supply of refills to the consumers are erratic.
I am a LPG Indane customer with Rajesh Gas Agency, Chennai and my consumer Number is 5753. I have booked for...
I am having a Consumer No. GK0010175 with the G. K. Indane Gas Agency, Kamal Kant Road, Ratu Road, Main Road...
I booked the new gas connection on 23/06/2006 in Coimbatore; agency name is Shree maha ganapathy gas service...
When the new Civil supplies Ration Card was issued, the authorities some how missed out addition of my...
Today I went to Indane Gas Agency for gas booking. But I was shocked to see that they were forcing consumer...