Complaints & Reviews

undue delay in supply

I am a LPG Indane customer with Rohini Teja Gas Agency, Rajahmundry Andhra Pradesh and my consumer Number i...

non response in emergency!

I am customer of Indian Oil and in possession of Indane Gas. My distributor for Gas Cylinder is M/s Santosh...

delay in supply of gas cylinder

The LPG connection in my home is in the name of my mother in law S. Kwei , consumer no.3922. The dealer C.I.T. gas distributer,31/1A Dr suresh sarkar road, kol-700014 has been suppling gas after 7 to 10 days of booking , and this inspite of booking at intervals of 21 days.My last gas booking was on 23.3.07, and I am yet to receive a refill in spite of reminders. This has been going on for the last 6 months, causing great inconvenience to us.Repeated complaints has only elicited a response of ''less supply". I appeal to the authority/company to ensure regular supply and better services from the dealer.

• Pi
    Pin leakge problam Jul 07, 2010

I surendra singh Consumer No. 36909 I was Complane for Cylender Pin Leakage dated 6/7/2010 at 8.35 pm Complane No 7484 Complane recever give me letter of this leakage not solve he said you letter give to Our agency to Supreem Enterprises he is imedeate change the cylender I letter give to M/S Supreem Enterprises at 10 am dated 7/7/2010 But agency is not any responce please imediate our problam solve do you,
    Surendra singh
    11 Savita vihar Delhi 110092
    Contact No 9810899361

very poor service provided!

I got transferred to hyderabad recently from bangalore, i have indane gas connection and completed the...

delivery delay of domestic gas cylinder

I am a customer of Indane Gas for last 5 years. I have booked for a refill of gas cylinder. Firstly the agent...

abnormal delay in lpg supply!

I am a LPG Indane customer with Tirupati Gas Associates, Nangloi, Delhi and my consumer Number is ZOG 7050. I...

leaking gas cylinder!

We want a case against indane company as they provided us with a leaking cylinder and even on request for the change , they didn't do it.

It could have cost our lifes and home too. A confidential inquiry is solicited immediately. We want all the claims for our lifes and mental torture as we would go to consumer court.

• Me
    Meeta Bhagat Apr 06, 2007

It was on Sunday (1st April 2007) that the running gas cylinder was over. I changed the one with the spare one. As soon as I fixed the regulator on to it, the gas started rushing out with a fizzing noise. We kept the cylinder in the balcony. As there are no emergency nos. with the agency(claimed by them), I could lodge a complaint only on Monday i.e 2nd April, 2007 but to my great disappointment nobody has turned up from the agency till date (6th April, 2007 ) after my repeated calls. Since I am working, I made an arrangement with the neighbors so that the cylinder could be taken away from my house. The reluctance shown by the agency on this serious thing can always give way to accidents . The agency is in Noida, sector-37. I do not know how to expedite this. And I would like Indane Gas to note that this is the second time that I have received a leaking cylinder. My request with Indane Gas is to instruct their agents to show alertness ( and not chalta hai kind of attitude) in this kind of matters so as to avoid serious msihaps.

booking gas over telephone

Ironically Indane Gas has a toll free number, but their Udaipur distributor "Aravali Gas Service" has different opinion about phone service. During working hours you never reach them on phone.

Hopefully, the company will speak with this dealer and try to convince him to keep his phone on the hook during working hours as their consumers are working and busy people and one should value others time also.

• Ni
    nitin sharma Jun 09, 2009

Dear sir,
    I am nitin sharma.my address is d-496, DDA Flats bindapur, Uttam Nagar.I have applied for the new gass connection at Dwarka INDANEGas ServiceK1/4, Rajapuri, Sector-5
    Dwarka, Delhi – 75, for FOUR times but they did not giving me any region why they were not aloting me the new connection. Each time they ask me for the address proof
    And I have submitted it two times but still they were not explaining me that why they were not allotting and their staff behavior is also not good.
    They don’t gives/not now right to information.So, I request to you that kindly go into matter.

• He
    HEERA LAL KHATIK Aug 13, 2009

my gash silander has been please book hear . my book no. T4445. AND PLESE MAIL TO MY BOOKING NUMBER PLEASE GAVE HIM.

unauthorized filling of gas cylinders

In Karawal Nagar area of North East Delhi PIN 110094, there are shops which unauthorized filled up small gas cylinders from the domestic big cylinders with the unauthorized nexus with gas deliveryman and distributing agencies. This causes shortage of supply and partially filled up supply of domestic cylinders to the genuine customer.

Even the rate of such illegal cylinder are also mentioned as Rs. 40 per KG in such shops openly.

• Ta
    tarun jain Sep 16, 2007

I am not an INDANE LPG customer. today i went to ur ravina gas agency west enclave pitampura to take a new connection and to become a part of indane LPG. Butwhen i asked the sales girl for the new connection she told me that right now the company is not issuing the connections for the new connection i have to wait for few days . This is the first time i visit to ur outlet and ur sales person refuse for services

now sir/madam i request u to tell me that weather its true that company is not issuing new connections if it is then plse tell for how much time i have wait for connection.
    and if not then plse take the action regarding this behaviour

system works with no fear for law and order!

I am a customer of SAI SEWA ENTERPRISE from Indane, SHOP NO 2, SECTOR B POCKET 1,CSC MARKET, VASANT KUNJ,NEW DELHI (tel-011-[protected],011-[protected]). My customer no. is 16782 in my name Ved Prakash, B2/2159 Vasant Kunj, Delhi. Recently, in a span of a month from Nov.06 end to Jan. end 07, we had to change 6 LPG Cylinders.This is due to air-mix supply of cylinders by SAI SEWA ENTERPRISE each of the LPG cylinders didn't last for more than 10 days. The flame in hotplate is of yellow color instead of blue color & the weight at the time of delivery is o.k.

We are being harassed by this agency as no complaints could be launched from them and there is no other way to report this type of happenings. They were virtually intolerant and uncooperative to us and our nearby when we tried to register a complaint at their office and tried not to take any responsibly for the issue. I am reporting this type of LPG issues to the forum to show what apathetic condition do we live and how our system works with no fear for Law and order.

• Me
    meena solanki Nov 23, 2007

I m a customer of rainbow gas service,located in sector-28,faridabad(0129-2272555,2272656).My customer no. is AF-8295 by the name of meena solanki.I had booked my cylinder on 25/oct/2007 and today is 23/nov/2007 still they hav not delivered the cylinder.From past 7-8 months i m facing this problem.So kindly look at my problem.

• Ra
    rahul Feb 02, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I would like to inform you that i live in vill. fatehpur chandila, sec. 21-b, Faridabad. There is one villager (phire singh) near bhudi ram std is going to some wrong work. He has no manners that how to talk anybody. Every villagers are sad with that person. One public park which is situated in fatehpur chandila but that person use this park for personal use such as uple dalna, gobar dalna, lakdiya dalna etc. It’s park situated in front of santi atta chakki. By doing this park is going to damage, mosquitoes born due to this, nobody can't sit in the park, children can't play in the park etc. It's my humble request to you please do the needful. Please take necessary action against him as soon as possible. I will be thankful to you.

Thanks

• Vi
    vinod kumar Feb 28, 2009

R/sir
    My name is Vinod kumar My email id is: [email protected]

we are regular customer of indain gas Parthna enterprise Airforce road Faridabad. when we book the gas nobody pickup the phone. No delivery at the time .

h. no. 2/h/102 nit faridabad

• As
    Ashok Vasudeva Oct 05, 2011

R/sir
    My name is Ashok Kumar Vasudeva & My email id is: [email protected]

we are regular customer of indain gas Rich Flame enterprise, NH-3, NIT., Faridabad. when we book the gas nobody pickup the phone and no delivery at the time, after booking of Gas at Agency site then they do not provide the cylinder after passing of 15 days or more. pls tell me thru agency that how much time is taken for sending the cylinder to the customer and Please report me the address of Public Relation Officer. So i can approach about the problem.
    House No.- 3B-17, MCF Officer Colony, Behind Chimney Bai Dharamshala, NH3, NIT. Faridabad.
    M-9999432759

very poor service!

I have booked the gas on 2 Jan 2007 with M/s Nataraj Gas agency, Bangalore and followed up again multiple...

underweight lpg cylinders, unfair trade practices

I, Rajneesh Madhok, Distt. President, Bahujan Samaj Party (Khatri Wing) got the following complaint from the locality.

We, Joginder Pal Madhok having Consumer No. 3502 and Surinder Mohan Madhok Consumer No. 14369 residents of Nehru Nagar, Street No. 2, Railway Road, Phagwara solemnly affirm and declare:
1. As you are involved in selling under weight LPG cylinders in the city. Even then we tolerated this high handedness.
2. Why not the matter be brought in the notice of Food & Civil Supply Department.
3. As we are sure the Phagwara Gas Agency is transferring the Gas in empty cylinders. So, the case under Section 7 of Essential Commodity Act & Sec. 420 of the Indian Penal Code be registered against you.
4. Why we are being harassed for getting supply to get against substitutes of empty cylinders.
5. Why the telephone numbers of Phagwara Gas Agency No. 260539 & 260739 are either not working or the office staff are not receiving the calls made by the customers for booking of Gas cylinder.
6. When we booked Gas Cylinders with your deliveryman about 15 days back. Why he is not making the supply to us whereas the supply should be made within 3 working days.
7. To ensure delivery, the delivery boy of your company contacted to a particular person for getting delivery for the cylinder but on our repeated requests he did not give ear to our pleadings. Why because he is getting Extra Heavy Charges from that particular person.
8. Due to deficiency in service & unfair trade practices why not the department take action against you.
9. The seniority in booking of refills was not considered leading to supply of cylinders to consumers.
10. It is requested to you to direct your delivery boys not to search Extra Charges from consumers & ensure delivery without delay.
11. As collection of extra charges by the delivery boys in the absence of permission from the Indian Oil Corportaion or from any revenue authority amounted to an unfair trade practice. Though the supply of refills to the consumers are erratic.

abnormal delay in lpg supplies!

I am a LPG Indane customer with Rajesh Gas Agency, Chennai and my consumer Number is 5753. I have booked for...

customer harassment!

I am having a Consumer No. GK0010175 with the G. K. Indane Gas Agency, Kamal Kant Road, Ratu Road, Main Road...

not yet get the new gas connection!

I booked the new gas connection on 23/06/2006 in Coimbatore; agency name is Shree maha ganapathy gas service...

gas connection problem

When the new Civil supplies Ration Card was issued, the authorities some how missed out addition of my...

gas agency problems!

Today I went to Indane Gas Agency for gas booking. But I was shocked to see that they were forcing consumer...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices