Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Logo

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation

Having problems with Indane / Indian Oil Corporation?

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 17, 2006. The latest review Sathyamoorthy indane gas agency, aranthangi-614616, tamilnadu was posted on Sep 15, 2021. The latest complaint non replacement of defective cylinder was resolved on Sep 08, 2014. Indane / Indian Oil Corporation has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 338 reviews. Indane / Indian Oil Corporation has resolved 122 complaints.

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Customer Service Contacts

3079/3, J B Tito Marg, Sadiq Nagar
New Delhi
India - 110049

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Customer Service. Initial Indane / Indian Oil Corporation complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Indane / Indian Oil Corporation above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Indane / Indian Oil Corporation. Discuss the issues you have had with Indane / Indian Oil Corporation and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Complaints & Reviews, Page 15

Indane L P G Gascylinders sales in black

In allapuzha dist (kerala) - kuttanadu-pullincunnu village so many cylinders are selling in black market. so the genuine custumers didnot get.in black market sale rate is 450 per cylinder. u please take an immediate action against it.

By
Sibu. sk
S3 mechanical engg,
Cochin university college of engineering,
Pulincunnu post,
Kuttanadu, allapuzha kerala
E [protected]@gmail.com

• Aj
      AJAY KUMAR(FAKE NAME) Sep 06, 2008

Hi,

I have complaint you sevral times regarding this matter. however i didn't get any kind of response.
      Mr. Anil Kumar S/O Subhash Girdher is running two manufacturing units in Sudershan Park, Moti Ngr, Delhi and using 10 LPG Cylender every day. these all Cylinder he puchases on BLACK from Rajori Garden Gas Agency. The Supplier from the Gas Agency delivers 10 Gas Cylinder in his house at B-191, Janta Colony, Shivaji Vihar, Near Vishal Cinema, Delhi. Anil Kumar takes those cylinder to his factory and if any body tries to stom him to do this then he always fights with them and abuses a lot. Nobody is their to stop him. He is not using any safty massurement in his Factory and before 4 months his Factory was brunt due to likage of a Cylinder and two Labours daied in that Fire. However Pulice didn't take any action against him. Please help us to stop him.
      His Factory Addresses are given below;

Shiva Electricals
      B - 631, Sudershan Park, Moti Nagar,
      Near Gopal Ji Dairy,
      Delhi
      This is a manufacturing unit of GLS Buls and the total consumtion of LPG - 5-6 Cylinders Every day.

Mittal Corrogation
      B - 629, Sudershan Park, Moti Nagar,
      Near Gopal Ji Dairy,
      Delhi
      This is a manufacturing unit of Corrogated Boxes and the total consumtion of LPG - 5-6 Cylinders Every day.

Anil Kumar Mobile Number - [protected]

Indane Gascheated for a new gas connection by the indane gas distributors

Any one who is concerned... I want to create awareness among indane gas consumers that they are overly charged and cheated for a new gas connection by the indane gas distributors.

The real fact which I faced is mentioned below.
    the consumer who wants a new connection of indane gas are facing the problem of overlycharged money for getting the new gas connection. I had an example with myself. I approached an indane gas distributor named survey park gas service at address c-215, surver park, kolkata. I asked them for a new gas connection. they said the for a new gas connection I have to purchase the oven form here only then only I will get a new connection. it means I have to take oven with the cylinder othewise for single cynlider I won't get the connection. I get ready for that since I have to cook food in my house and there is no other option left. I was asked to pay rs 3300 for the connection out which I got one oven, one regulator, one gas pipe and one cylinder. I have to pay gas charges extra for around rs 310. they had given two reciept. the receipt of gas cylinder and regulator was seperate and charged of 950 as a deposit. but another receipt was of oven and pipe and admin charges and they charged around rs 2350. when I compared the price with the market for the oven and pipe I found that I was cheated. the price was around 900. I was cheated for rs 1450 is the name of admin charges.
    since the consumer has no option for gas they are forced to take the connection at high price. this is really a shame for indane gas company that the gas consumer of india are overly charged by their distributors.

The indane distributor name is : survey park gas service
    Address of distributor is : c-215, survey park, kolkata.

The distributor contact number is [protected], [protected]

My name is rohit kumar chandan
    My connection number is 20016
    My mobile mumber is [protected]

3 Responses
      • Mi
        milindek Sep 09, 2010

nilam sattigeri
        the [censor] of belgaum resides in bhoi galli..

• So
        sonalika Sep 18, 2008

I want 2 get a new connection in Kokatta. wh r the proceder &fee for single cylinder&how many days it will take 2 get connection

JOAN RODRIGUES Feb 18, 2008

DEAR SIR,

SUB : CONSUMER NO. 17812 ( BELGAUM DISTRICT )

WE HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED A NEW CONNECTION VIDE ABOVE CONSUMER NO. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THE ALLOTMENT LETTER WAS MISPLACED IN MY RESIDENCE. NOW IT IS NOT TRACEABLE.
        WHEN WE APPROACHED M/S. VINOD ENTERPRISES BELGAUM, HE IS INSISTING US TO BRING THE ALLOTMENT LETTER AND INFORMING US THAT UNLESS & UNITLL WE SHOW HIM THE ALLOTMENT, HE IS NOT GOING TO GIVE US THE CYLINDER WHICH WE BOOKED. SO AS SUCH, YOUR GOODSELVES ARE HEREBY REQUETED TO KINDLY SEND ME DUPLICATE COPY OF THE ALLOTMENT LETTER IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I CAN AVAIL THE FACILITY OF USING INDANE CYLINDER. HOPE MY REQUEST WILL BE GRANTED ON TOP PRIORITY. REGARDS/JOAN RODRIGUES, 2281 BHOI GALLI, CITY BELGAUM, TEL : [protected]

Indane Gasgas agencies exploiting public

With regard to the indane gas connection public are not aware of the documents and the policies and procedures. the agents are forcing the public to buy the gas stove eventhough they posses a good gas stove. sai kripa agency located in ashok nagar (near kasi theatre) in chennai were forcing its consumers to buy the pressure cooker which costs around 1500 while getting a new gas connection.

My suggestion in order to control the agencies a flying squad has to be appointed by the indane and their number should be complusurly displayed in the front office of the gas agencies. each and every customer should be respected properly.

When I tried to get a new gas connection they asked me in total of rs.7000 (including their comission). since I am not aware of about the complaince team I writing my grivence here for a good solution not only for me but also for my people.

Sanjib Ganguly Dec 07, 2007

It is the same treatment I am receiving from Gas dealers in Kolkata . P.K. Music Stores and Gopal Gas Stores are surprising of buying the Gas Oven From then at exorbitant rates even though I posses a GAs Oven with ISI mark.

Indane Gas Agency — not taking the booking or picking up phone calls!

I have been trying to call up the Gas agency from Bangalore on the number [protected]. Whenever i dial the...

Indane Gas Servicelate delivery and not book at time

late delivery of cylinder and also not to book at time. they always pretend to give cylinder at right time.

• Pa
            PANKAJ MOHINDRA Mar 20, 2008

Respected Sir,

i' Pankaj Mohindra and I am living in Doraha (DISTT. LDH.) Punjab. In our City Gian Gas Service available as a Indane Authorised Dealer. But he does not provide a proper service to us. after booking a gas they don't provide a gas in proper time. And I hear from my sources They sale a gas cylinder with black money of Rs.50-Rs.100. so i requested to you u will do a some legal action against gian gas service. so that we provide a better service.

please reply me on mail. or my contact no.

thanks
            from : pankaj mohindra

Indane Gas - Nelloreirregular questions while booking

1 Response
            • In Nellore town (Andhra Pradesh) there is one dealer by name Krishna Agency for Indane Gas. They have been asking questions which is not warranted by any law, order or rules framed by the oil companies to see that the consumers not able to book the cylinder. First they started demanding the ration card, later on sticking the voucher on the cylinder, then affixing the sticker containing the voucher number. Now those people are asking for the number for the second cylinder and asking the customers to come to their office with original subscription voucher for verifying the same. District Administration has been sleeping about the irregularities and taking no action against them. The same was published in Zamin Ryot of Nellore but no action. I don't think any body has guts to control them. This is because of their ill gotten wealth and they can buy any body in the country.

Indian oil — malpractice at petrol pump

Hi Sir, I am writing this mail with respect to a malpractice which I have observed at Indian Oil Petrol...

Indane Gas Agency — anusha gas agency harassment!

Anusha gas agency in kadirenahalli, bangalore has been harassing customers by not providing cylinders on...

Indane Gasexpiary date cylinders!

On one of the vertical strips of the gas cylinder, the expiry date for the cylinder is given. Only a few people know about this. Even the distributors of the gas agency also do not know about this. And these expiry date cylinders are there in the market in huge quantity. This is really a very dangerous thing. They can blast any time. If you require let me know I can send you the mail in which all the details regarding the expiry date are given.

Thanks and regards!

4 Responses
              • Vi
                Vicky aarthi Dec 05, 2016

We have received before 2 months.but herewith mentioned the expiry date is C26.it will be safe or not.how we can check the expiry details

• Sr
                Srikanth Gunti Aug 10, 2010

Finding Cylinder expiry date.

• Sr
                Srikanth Gunti Aug 10, 2010

The expiry date is printed on Gas cylinder in the form of D10, A11, B11, C11 or D11..etc
                Alphabets A, B, C and D stands as last month of the quarter year.
                Ex:D10 means D=December and 10 is 2010
                Similarly other letters indicates as :
                A=March, B=June, C=September and D=December.
                From above, C11 expiry date is September 2011.
                Please verify above details before you receive.

prasanta kumar rout Jul 17, 2008

Dear Sir
                Pl. tell me how to know, the expiry date for the gas cylinder.
                With regards
                Prasanta

Indane Gas - Ioc Bangalorepoor service by dealers

I am a customer of Indane Gas for last 24 years. I have booked for a refill of gas cylinder. Firstly the dealer M/s. Anusha agency, Kaderanahalli, Bangalore refused to accept booking and asked me to book only after 20 days and that was the company (Ioc)ruling. As informed I booked. I was given a ticket No. 94 and promised that I will receive with in 2 days. To-day after 6 days when I called up I was informed by their staff that I will receive by evening. I followed up with them in the evening with out going out of the house for the whole day waiting I was informed by one more person Sri. Venugopal representing the dealer that it might take another 2-3 days.

I had visited the dealer in a similar complaint 3-4 months back there I could see people getting new connections by paying extra.

This being the case I would request your esteemed concern to have a check on the dealer and his service. The rep. of Anusha dealer informed me that they have 27000 connection to service and they are unable to render quick service to the customers.

This being the case I request you to appoint some more dealers in this upcoming area to lessen the burden of M/s, Anusha agency and also the new dealer will be able to render better service and much job opportunities will open up.

In fact my A/c. No.10193 is in the VIP list of the dealer and imagine the state of connection holders with ordinary bookings.

I request officials to please look in to this matter and acknowledge.

Please see that good service is rendered to your consumers in future and inform your dealers not to make false promises to consumers when they book for refill cylinders.

Subbaiah

6 Responses
                • Va
                  Vagesh Mar 11, 2009

Hi Sir,

I am the resident of Prdhan Pelican, Nyanappana halli Village, BTM 6th stage, South Taluka, Off Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore- 560076. We have a single gas connection, so we make sure we book the Gas well before advance, but end up having out of fuel because of the carelessness of our Gas agency which is Sheela agency No.33, 3rd Ph, indl Site, J P Nagar, Bangalore - 560078. The people at Shella agency are not professional, they are arrogant, they are very rude, they are ignorant, they are least bothered about their customers. To quote a recent example, I Booked the Gas on 5th March 2009, I called them to check the status on 11 th march2009, and to my surprise the person who picked up the phone said that the delivery guys had come visited my area on the 10th and came back because they could not find my address. I tried explaining to the person on the other line that we are without Gas for 5 days and need the Gas urgently. The person gave the phone to a rude person who claimed himself to be the manager who spoke to me as if he is going to come down and beat me. He said that's how it is in Sheela agency and if we can't wait then I should Fasting until they deliver the Gas. I was Dumb struck when I heard my dealer speak to me in that fashion. I guess this is pretty normal as they have nobody to check on how the agency is operating or nobody monitor the behavior. I am sure I am not first person to complained. Please visit the below website to see the people reaction on Sheela agency, Bangalore.

Jai Lalitha Oct 14, 2008

The Dealer "Gurukrupa Indane" in JP Nagar, Bangalore is having a pathetic show when it comes to "service". From Last Friday, i have been trying to call them up for a booking, but invariably all the lines are engaged. The only resort left now is go there personally and book a refill cylinder.

This is not the first time i am experiencing this problem. It is the case every time.

Request the higher officials at Indane LPG to look into this matter at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
                  Jaya

• Ro
                  Roshan Oct 08, 2008

Please check everyone in JP NAGAR AREA WITH INDANE GAS . Because all the calenders which comes with Door Delevary are Expired with Date and year. Please return them back if you find any faulty codes with calenders.

Procedure to check

Here is how we can check the expiry date of LPG cylinders:

On one of the three side stems of the cylinder, the expiry date is coded alpha numerically as follows A or B or C or D with some two digit number. For e.g. D06.

The alphabets stand for quarters -
                  A for March (First Qtr),
                  B for June (Second Qtr),
                  C for Sept (Third Qtr), &
                  D for December (FourthQtr).
                  The digits stand for the year till it is valid.
                  Hence D06 would mean December quarter of 2006.

• Gi
                  Girija Aug 27, 2008

I agreee totally that Anusha Gas Agency, Bangalore are harassing the consumenrs - theytake 21 days booking time and 5 days as delivery time!!

IOC is totally inefficient in initiating action aginst this currupt and inefficient gas agency

we as consumers need to take action - file a police complaint and an RTI to get such corrupt agencies defunct!!

chandrasekar Aug 14, 2008

Supply of gas takes minimum of 15 days after booking & dealer name is M/s Lakshmi gas agency Bellary & the has been reffered to your Belgaum office & it looks that there attitude is also like going in hands with the distributor.

Chandrasekar

Simi Fuels
                  Muttathara
                  Thiruvananthapuram

Sir,
                  ted Malfunctioning of LPG dispensing pump.

While filling LPG on 25th September at your Pump, I found that the pump was malfunctioning as it was showing an impossible reading with regard to the Gas tank capacity of my car. The capacity of the tank is 60 ltrs and LPG cannot be filled in more than 80% of this capacity. In spite of the fact that you knew about it as a case of pump error and if the operator did not manually stop the pump on hearing some specific sound known to you only, it will continue reading even after fuel supply is actually cut off by the pump. If I had not alerted the operator even it would have gone beyond the 100% capacity!
                  You knew very well that your pump had some problem and against some sound the operator should have closed the pump manually. Your pump was faulty, your operator was careless, and you are asking me to pay for it. You were forcing me to pay for the whole amount as per the meter and was holding me for over an hour and was not accepting my offer to pay an interim amount of Rs.1200/- ,which in assessment was reasonable for a full tank filling. Finally when I was about to call the Police for my protection and release, you have let me go after taking an endorsement from me in the bill that I have made only a payment of Rs.1200/- . You have also asked me to provide a fuel tank calibration certificate from the Legal Metrology Department.

My argument that the details regarding tank capacity and other specifications were all available in the RC book was not acceptable to you and you have insisted on my bringing a calibration certificate from Legal Metrology and said that RTO was not the competent authority for certifying the tank capacity. You may know that vehicle owners cannot approach various authorities for certifying all subsystems of their vehicle. When a vehicle is registered by the RTO, it is to be considered that the vehicles conforms to all relevant standards as approved by various authorities in the Union of India.

On 27th September, you called me up over phone, asked for the certificate or to make the payment immediately, and were going on threatening me of punitive action. My stating that I was busy with an important meeting then, and my offer to call you back after some time was interpreted as my trick for not paying the amount or producing the Legal Metrology certificate immediately. Every body knows that it is not easy for individuals to approach Legal Metrology for calibrating their fuel tanks whenever the fuel vendor’s systems go wrong. Insistence of this certificate and your using abusive words at my face, holding me at your premises for over an hour and calling me and disturbing me over phone in my office etc. can only be seen as some sort of an extortion technique. As I am unable to take any more of this, I am willing to pay the whole amount. Hence I request you to kindly inform me the billed amount so that I will be able to send the balance amount immediately. On receipt of the money you may send me back the receipt on the back of which you have made me to write some statement. You may also return the complaint I have written addressed to your sales officer and handed over to you, as asked by you.

Yours truly

Vikas Bhavan,

2) RTO,

3) The Commissioner of Police
                  Trivandrum.

4) IOC at: Indane Gas - Ioc Bangalore — poor service by dealers.

Indane Gas — poor service!

My consumer no. is 31006. I got a gas connection from Veena Gas Sevices Dealer of Indane gas agency at...

Indian Oil / Extrapremium Petroladulteration in petrol!

My name is Shaju Devadasan residing in Thiruvanthapuram, Kerala. I own splendor plus bike and regularly fuels it with Extrapremium Petrol from Indian Oil from Thirumala and Aryanad, and had been doing this for the last 2 years. I had no complaints until now.

While using this petrol, the carburetor gets choked with dirt. This has been happening since last 2 months.

Beware people!

Respond

Indane Gas Agencymisbehavior and no supply of refilled cylinders

On 01.09.2007, I had booked a cylinder with M/S Abhijit Enterprises (Code. - [protected]), Khardah, West Bengal. My consumer number is AE - 39173. Gas booking No. - 300. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When I called up the agency to enquirer about it, the staff didn’t provide any proper information about it, they were not even ready to talk for more than few seconds.

Also the guy (Zafar) who supplies the Gas door to door behaves very badly. Some how I have come to know from him that he supplying gas booked on date week (07.09.2007 – 08.09.2007) after my booking.

As you know our greatest festival Durga puja is approaching so I am very worried of situation. I have only single cylinder connection.

7 Responses
                    • Us
                      US Bisht Dec 03, 2011

1. I am US Bisht living in Dabua colony Faridabad My gas connection is locate at Rich Flame Faridabad, I was fill my gas cylinder on 01-11-2011 but my next gas booked buy gas agency on 1-Dec-2012 and issue date allotted on 14-12-2011 buy gas agency which is very late as per rule after 20 days can be booked gas cylinder from date of issue but gas agency lady misbehave to the customer.You requested action will be taken.

2. This is for your kind information i i have been issued one gas cylinder average in 1 and 1/2 month which is wrong or right please suggest me

• Mo
                      mohammediyatian Oct 15, 2008

sir this complaint is from all mohammediyah. we are from mohammediyah galiakot, dist- dungarpur, pin code no.-314026 rajasthan. we are not recieved gas till from july. All people from our town was displeased from your service. Our gas agency was 20km away from our town was city called sagwara. phone no.- [protected]/250355. when indian gas agency first time come our town they talked that we can supply door to door and we never give any chance of complaint but after the connection this should not seen whatever they promise to all the people. we paid much more for this connection. The distributor from sagwara sold to other in black. plz sir we are very disappointed help him!

prabhat kumar Aug 26, 2008

On 02.08.2007, I had booked a cylinder with orient gas agency, govind nagar, kanpur(U.P.) Their telephone nos. are [protected] .My Gas booking No. - 18570. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When I called up the agency to enquirer about it, the staff didn’t provide any proper information about it, they were not even ready to talk for more than few seconds.

Also the guys who supplies the Gas door to door behaves very badly. Some how I have come to know from him that he supplying gas booked on date [protected]) still nearly one month has gone ) not given me refilling

SANJAY KUMAR GUPTA Apr 09, 2008

Non delivery of Indane Gas Cylinder
                      I have a gas connection of Indane Gas having no. -16969 with Shasri Nagar Gas Service, Shastri Nagar, Jaipur rajasthan . Their telephone nos. are [protected] and [protected]. . Despite being repeatedly follow-up from 04.03.2008, I am not receiving the gas cylinder. Kindly help me out. I am very depressed. After making telephone calls, they are not picking up either the telephone no., always disconnecting or not picking up.
                      Please help me, what can I do. Kindly help me.

(SANJAY GUPTA)
                      Shasri Nagar Gss Service, Shastri Nagar, Jaipur rajasthan

• Dr
                      Dr . Manan Kumar Mandal Dec 31, 2007

Dear,
                      I do not get gas cylinder in time since one year . Every time I had to make innumarable number of phone call to gas supply agency office situated at Hanuman Mandir , Dum Dum road , Kolkata 74 . We both are very busy due to our job , so please help us .
                      Consumar Number : 20486
                      Double cylinder connection.
                      no gas cylinder at home since 20th Dec '07
                      Booking date : 17.12.07(Because no booking were taken by the office)
                      Please do the needfull in this regard

Dr Manan Kumar Mandal
                      Netaji Subhas Open University
                      Kolkata
                      Mob: [protected]

• Va
                      vaidyanathan Dec 31, 2007

Dear Sir,

I have booked gas at Pattammal gas agency Tamnbaram on 10.11.2007. Till date he did not give refilled gas. If we make a call to [protected] & [protected] they are taking and immediately disconnect the call. As an office goer we will not go daily to their office. So please take action immedaitely ,

I heard that in guduvancherry all are having connection at Pattammal gas agency and all are facing problem. so please take action immediately and give correct consumer complain number enable us to explain the situation,

• Tu
                      tufail ahmd Oct 10, 2007

M/S Jagan Enterprises , gali # 36 D.DA. Janta Flat , Madangir, New Delhi tel # [protected], [protected] & [protected]

Trying to book the GAS since last 10-days but nobody is picking phone.

This is not first time, it's happening always.

Indaneagainst gas distributor indane

May inform you that ioc issued one lpg connection in my name on 13/12/200. asper sv. no.552462 through its distributor kondotty gas and allied services, kondotty, malappuram. but it was transfered to sabari indane services ramanattukara, kozhikode. this inter state transfer was without my request or consent. customer number was also changed from 8778 to 3747. due to unreciept of any intimation in this regard idiid not get the gas for more than 2 months, lastly I find out the reason that it was changed one district to other with out any informationto us.

Now also I am facing some problems relating this changes. I am not getting proper service due to this inter district transfer. I booked gas on 21/8/2007 as per refrnce number [protected]. but no response untill now.in such condition I am ot willing to continue under this agency. please give some guidance regarding this matter.

Respond

Indane Gas — sri rama agency - problem in booking and delay in delivery

Hi , We are taking Indane Gas "Sri Rama Agency" in Ramamurthi nagar,Bangalore.Our customer number i...

Indian oil — poor service!

Everytime I make a booking - The agency Sudhendra Indane gass Aganecy (Indance agent located on Hennur...

Indane Gas Agency - Gas Cylindergas cylinder not delivered

Dear Sir,

My consumer number is 1012. I booked for refilling my gas cylinder with M/a Kalpana Indane gas agency, Ganesh Nagar, Gondia(Maharashtra) on 25th July 2007. After making lot of reminder on phone when I personally visited the dealer, I was shocked to note the discrepancies and malpractice there. Instead of keeping a booking record in the computor, they note down the coustomer booking request maually in a register. They only make entries in the computor on the delivery date. On inspecting their register, we found many out of turn deliveries. They dont issue any confirmation slip at the time of booking. Everything is done orally. We havnt got our filled gas cylinder till date i.e. on 25th August 2007. It is a clear hint that they probably sell gas cylinders in black market. Gondia people in general say open mouthedly that these people sell gas cylinder in the black market for Rs.500/- I request the authorities to investigate into the matter and do the needful to get my filled gas cylinder. I also request the Indane Gas Agency to take stern action on the black marketeers by cancelling their dealership.

Narayan Bisen
                      Cosumer Number 1012
                      Phone [protected]
                      Plot number 18, Gajanan Colony,
                      Gondia(Maharahtra)

• Vd
                          V.D.RAMKUMAR Aug 25, 2007

I am living in Payakarao peta, Vizag Dist, A.P. I have indane gas registered book. But in booking time the agency asked me the rashan card. With out the rashan card he is not giving gas. Is it any order is their for the indane gas.
                          Now I am in confusion stage. Please clear my doubt. What can I do?
                          Give me a good suggestion.

Indian Oil Corporation/indane Gasvery late delivery of gas cylinders!

I have a Indane Gas connection (Cons No 14798) through "Neelkanth Gas agency" Opp Janak Cinema, New Delhi. The service of this agency has been very very poor. last month it took full one month to deliver the cylinder and this time it took 20 days and that was only when I visited the Agency in person. The telephone no provided are always busy and even if you get through luckily you are given false promises, that will be send today etc etc. It is requested that very strict action be taken against such irresponsible agencies.

4 Responses
                          • Uj
                            Ujval Jul 25, 2009

the service of damore gas service DAHOD is very poor and the black marketing of the cylinder is more please take some necessary steps to stop this or if possible cancel the licence of this gas agency as they are very rude

sanjay suryavanshi Jun 19, 2008

I have a Indane Gas connection (Cons No 11913) through "Damor gas service agency" chakaliya road Dahod gujarat 389151 Ph. no. 220901. The service of this agency has been very very poor. last month it took full one month to deliver the cylinder and this time it took 20 days and that was only when I visited the Agency in person. The telephone no provided are always busy and even if you get through luckily you are given false promises, that will be send today etc etc. It is requested that very strict action be taken against such irresponsible agencies.

Regards sanjay suryavanshi
                            My cont. no. [protected]

look the matter ..and stirct action erllier ...
                            matter in black marketing of gas silender... daily Not recived gas silender all custumer ... your price 350/-
                            and Black marketing price 450/- agencies

• Su
                            SUNEER MEHTA Feb 21, 2008

Dear Sir,

This is regarding the complaint which we made on
                            18 feb ,mail confirmation # 8668 .
                            consumer # 16026.

we got a call from Distributor Mr.Uma , he has replaced the cylinder & assured us that it'll not happen in future. they would provide us the best servise.

Thank for your support .

Regards Suneer Mehta

• Kk
                            KK Chaudhary Feb 20, 2008

Thanks God, you got the cylinder! Their phone is always busy. Somehow I could get cell number of the delivery boy and managed to take his obligation (Obviously in return of extra money and lower weight of cylinder). Again in the same loop. Do not know how to get rid of them or take them to ride! Have acute paucity of time.

KK Chaudhary.

Indane Gasless quantity!

I am availing Indane Gas connection since 1996 and had a connection at Agra Air Force Station "ILAN Gas Agency" which was a good service agency very prompt supply and accurate supply. The cylinder use to last for 2 months or more since we are a small family of 3 i.e. myself, wife and a six year old daughter. Since I came to Kanpur I am getting less gas although weight wise cylinder is Ok but I am not aware of what they do with the cylinder it last only 1 month although we did not increase the consumption. I am sure Ajay Gas Agency is a total fraud agency and supplying less gas at least 50% less . Kindly send your vigilance team and raid the agency so that benefit to larger public can be there and provide justice to all. You may leave penalty or close the agency. My Customer No. is A/ 41363 at Ajay Gas Agency, Ramadevi, Kanpur-07

SAMARENDRA SARKAR Nov 13, 2014

My customer no is 03724 at Agarwal Indane Service, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. Each time I book my cylinder through SMS. Since last two months after booking cylinder I receive a massage of cancellation without mentioning any reason. When I call on to the dealer, they do not give any reason but they again book in my name and deliver the cylinder on the next day. I do not understand why they cancel my booking and compel me to run to them every time?

Indane / Cooking LPGlong delay in delivering refilled gas cylinder!

My cooking gas connection is with Indane from past 8 years. From last one and half year it is with M/S K.K. Gas Agency, Bangalore. My consumer number is 61865.

Everytime I book for refill it takes 10-15 days is providing the gas cylinder. On top of it the irony is agency says there has to be gap of 21 days from last delivery. I don't know who made this rule but if you add average 10 days of time taken for delivery it adds up to 21 + 10 + 10 = 41 days. Is thsi the fair rule.. Why not they count form booking date to booking date or delivery date to delivery date of gas cylinder for complying to such weird rules. I have a joint family and there is higher gas consumption in kitchen.

Despite several times I requested them to expedite the wait time from refill booking to delivery of refill cylinder the agency does not do anything to address this.

On top of it the delivery person will come and ask for home delivery charges as extra... Its really pathetic service... I have changed 5 Indane as agencies as I was moving from one place to other and this is worst among all...

Can something be done to address such problems and make the cooking gas supplier friendly with household consumers...

Regards..
                            -Shailesh, Bangalore

2 Responses
                              • Gu
                                Gunjan D Mar 03, 2009

Hi,

My consumer number is 21934. From last couple of months, even I am suffering from same. This guy doesnt deliver gas on time and infact sometimes it takes more than a month for same. Couple somebody tell me, where to login a complaint for this K.K Indane, Iblur agency . I am realll fedp with this person.

Gunjan Dublish