Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Logo

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation

Having problems with Indane / Indian Oil Corporation?

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 17, 2006. The latest review Sathyamoorthy indane gas agency, aranthangi-614616, tamilnadu was posted on Sep 15, 2021. The latest complaint non replacement of defective cylinder was resolved on Sep 08, 2014. Indane / Indian Oil Corporation has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 338 reviews. Indane / Indian Oil Corporation has resolved 122 complaints.

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Customer Service Contacts

3079/3, J B Tito Marg, Sadiq Nagar
New Delhi
India - 110049

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Customer Service. Initial Indane / Indian Oil Corporation complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Indane / Indian Oil Corporation above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Indane / Indian Oil Corporation. Discuss the issues you have had with Indane / Indian Oil Corporation and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Complaints & Reviews, Page 12

Indane Gasasking for bribe...

I am a customer of indane with customer no "BG12997" and have been registed with "Bhagat Gas Agencies" Joshi Bhavan, Opp. Rishikul Ay. College, Haridwar (SAP no. - 156498).
Yesterday i went to agency to book my second cylinder. The person there told me that the cost of second cylinder is Rs. 1200/- and you have to buy an Aperon of cost Rs. 350/- with this.
But i refused to buy the Aperon as i need only second gas cylinder, So that person said OK they will give me Cylinder only but i have to pay them Rs. 200/- extra as a "SEVA SHULK" (a type of BRIBE)
So this is to request you to take action against the person or Agency for this crime.
Thanking You
Rakesh Kumar Jain
Cust. ID - BG12997
Mob. no. - [protected]

• Sc
      S. Chellappa Aug 27, 2008

I am customer of Indane Gas. My consumer No, is 987. My distributer M/S Lord Balaji Gas Agency, Gangu Reddy Road, Egmore Chennai 600 008 is not supplying LPG Gas cylonder regularly. I have booked on 11-08-2008 and till date they have not supplied the refilled cylinder. Daily on an enquired they said your refilled cylinder on the way. I have called them more than 20 times . My both cylinder are empty.
      Today also I contacted distributer they simply replied that we could not supply refill cylinder hence you can change the distributer.. due to this I am facing a lot of problem what can I do. Hence I request you that the IOCl may kindly be directed to supply the gas immediately without any delay and also kindly permit me allow changing the distributer neary by area urgently. Kindly do needful.

Indane Gasworst service I have seen in lpg gas industry

Dear Sir,

I am myself, Murthy KJR, Consumer Number - SAI28412, H.No.7-60/13, Krishna Sai Nagar, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad - 500047.

I am getting Gas Supply from "Saieesh Enterprises", 23-226, RK Nagar, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad - 500047. From the last 5-6 months whenever I am trying to book through Phone, getting message that Number is busy, by luck if it connects, then they were not attend the call. After booking also I am getting gas after 12-15 days only. Previously I made a complaint through ur official website. But there is no response. Really iam feeling VERY BAD about ur INDANE Gas Agency Service. If it continues like this... I will give excellent free publicity to the Public who is known or unknown about INDANE GAS. It may not effect ur business, but i do as well as i can... through Media(being a Media Person).

Recently i booked Gas on 23-04-2008, they said "within 10 days u will get it" and gave me a Ref.No.12133. I have waited until 02-05-2008, the 10th day and made a call by 11 AM. Again they said "it will take 2 more days". I have asked "then why did u say 10 days", replied... It will take 2 more days sir... and put off the phone. Tell me, if u r in the same place "How do you feel"? Please think in that way... if u r unable to solve the problem, give me the permission to take a "Spare Cylinder(Double-2nd Cylinder) on my existing connection".

I am really disappointed due to this consumer service of "Saieesh Enterprises" Gas Agency of Malkajgiri, Hyderabad. You are requested to kindly look into this & do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Our Gas Agency Name : Annai Aravind Gas Service,
        Address : 10, gandhinagar, Maruthamalai Road,
        Bharathiar University Post
        Coimbatore.

I have booked Gas cylinder after 35 days. But still I have not get the cylinder.

I spoke to the above said Gas Agency Staff, They said, " You, will wait 10 days, then we will deliverd the gas cylinder".

Normally a cylinder delivery period 25-30 days. But they have taken more time to deliver the cylinder. It is the worst service I have seen.

I request you to take immediate step to deliver the cylinder otherwise I will take legal action.

Thanking You,

Yours Truly
        K.S.Santhosh

Indane Gas Agency — dealy delivery of refill of cylinder

Sir, I am the consumer of Indane Gas bearing consumer No.: 03780, the supply of refill of cylinder through...

Indaneunavailability of additional cylinder

Dear Sirs,

I got LPG connection with customer No OG.17039 on 20.10.2000 from M/s Orient Gas Agency, Market Junction, Kottarakara.At that time only one cylinder was delivered and I booked for the Second Cylinder. No reply was given to me for years and they finallytransfer my connection to Kamala Indane Services, Cinema parampu, Sasathamcttah due to area reallocation with new customer no 8896 vide thier letter dated 20.03.2006.
      I again booked for the second cylinder with the new distributer on 25.10.2006 (waiting list no.667) and waiting for the additional cylinder

Please do the needful to deliver me the additional cylinder at the earliest.

John Mathew.
      Vattakkattu Puthen Veedu,
      Puthoor

Indanebad responce

Hai

My name is Kunal kumar Singh 4rm bangalore, I enquiry about the proceessor of taking
        new connection 4rm Indane, but they dnt know english and hindi.
        and unnessary she have taken my 30 minutes, by saying that be on line sir, ur voice is not clear

[protected]@gmail.com
        [protected]

manish kumar Jha May 21, 2008

Sub Bad response / refusal of agency for refueling booking.

Sir,
            The M/s. Ravi Indane gas Agency, Panchvati, Jamnagar, Gujarat is refusing to book for refilling of empty gas cylinder without having a new computerised ration card .

Manish kumar Jha Consumer No 11000
            Mobile No [protected]
            e mail: [email protected]

Indane Gas — address change / cylinder delivery

Hello. I am a customer of Indane Gas and I have recently taken a connection. My consumer # is RK9926. I have...

Indane Gas Agencybook for cylinder

Even though paper out that consumer can book next refill before 21 days, our Gas Agent M/S Niky Indane Gas Agency, Mandvi-kutch(Gujarat) politely disobey this rules,
          My consumer ID is 1351.

Contact No :[protected]

4 Responses
            • Bu
              bulka jayamma Feb 26, 2010

i want new connection

• Aj
              Ajit Venugopal Sep 19, 2008

I was trying to book a gas cylinder for the past two weeks through phone/sms.
              I am never able to connected thru phone and not sure sms is considered.
              My gas conn no:29686
              please send me information regarding online booking details.

• Pr
              P Ramana Vishwam Jul 26, 2008

i was trying to book the gas cylinder from past two week through
              telephone, but there is problem booking through telephone as they are busy every time(engage).
              My gas connection number : 37338
              please send me information regarding online booking details

• Ha
              Harikrishna.K Apr 28, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have booked for cylinder 3 weeks back in J.N Enterprises, B.T.M Lay Out, Bangalore. I have not received the cylinder so for eventhough i am following up weekly twice. When i enquired today they told us to book again as my previos booking was cancelled. Please help me on this regards.
              My Consumer No . 76511.
              Name . Harikrishna.K

Indanenon attendance of telephones by distributor

Non attending of telephones by lpg dealer
            I am an indane customer and my customer no.31824 with m/s. vikran enterprises, plot no.2, west kidwai nagar, new delhi. the staff of the above dealer seldom attends the telephone calls of consumers for booking of lpg refill. they have four telephone nos. i.e. 011-[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. since today morning i.e. from 10.00 am onwards, I was trying the above telephone nos., but they never pick up and mostly the telephones are in a busy mode or out of order. some times the ring goes and they do not pick up. it is becoming very difficult to book an lpg refill with the above gas agency. I have experienced this in the past also and I have lodged so many complaints with i. o. c. they also do not pick up the telephones of complaint cell. please look into the matter.

Respond

Indane Gasunable to book gas cyclinders

I am a consumer with Golder Gas Agency in Palam Vihar, Gurgaon. The consumer number is 9972. The problem is its impossible to book gas cyclinders by calling these people. The phone number they have provided is [protected]. Every time I need to book gas cyclinder, I keep calling them for at least a week, with no one ever answering the phone. Since last few months, when ever I see their supplier truck in our apartment complex, I have to request that person to book cyclinder for us in his office. There is no other Indane agency in our vicinity that we can switch over to. This has been a problem since forever. I have been with them for 3 years now and its always a problem. All the people in this area have the same problem but they cannot do anything since there is no other agency that you can go to. Does Indane go back and check the service provided by their agencies?

Anil Katyan Sep 13, 2008

I am a consumer In A-2, janakpuri ND-58.Plese u send ur Gas Agency Name

Indane LPG Gasconnection transfer problem

Dear sir/madam

I was a lpg consumer with m/s maha laxmi gas service, subhanpura road, vadodara. now I am shifted form vadodara to roorkee (uttarakhand). here in roorkee I submitted all the transfer related papers to ekta gas agency & completed all the required formalities on dated 23 jan 2008. almost 2 month has alreay been over but still they have not provided me the connection. now the concern person is saying, he is not able to provide the connection, so withdraw the papers after two month of submission of the papers. let me clear the company policy regarding the transfer case. before this transfer I faced 4 transfer in last five years but I have not faced such type of problem even a single time.
                This dealer is not maintaining any system, so kindly take strict action against him & ask him to provide the connection to me immediately.
                Awaiting a positive & quick reply from your side.

Thanks & regards

4 Responses
                  • Kc
                    K C M Jan 27, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,
                    I am a consumer of your product(Catagory Domestic Single) bearing consumer number 17898. I was given connection by Sri Laxmi gas suppliers, Jharsuguda Orissa. Now during leaving from Jharsuguda, my connection transfered to Talcher, Orissa. But due to change of job & place of posting at Kolkata, now it is necessary of my connection to be transfered to Kolkata.
                    With contact to indane godawn at Sothballada, Talcher I am not clarified about who is dealer at Talcher & facing difficulty the transfer case.

I need your assistance to be tranfer of the conection to Kolkata. I very confirm that your support in a quick manner will be helpful to me in the above matter.

Name: Kanhu Ch Mishra
                    Company: Aquarius Engineers P Ltd.
                    Address: 66/1A, Grond Floor, near dey's Medical.
                    Kolkata-19.
                    E Mail: [email protected]
                    MOB: +[protected].

SASHANK Aug 03, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam

I was a LPG consumer with NF RLY CON COOP MALIGAON Gas Service, Maligaon Guwahati Dist- Kamrup. Now I am shifted form Guwahati To Mangaldoi (Assam).Here in MangaldaiI submitted all the transfer related papers to Ujjal Joti Gas House ( Only Gas Agency)& completed all the required formalities on dated 14 July'2009 .Almost 1 month has alreay been over but still they have not provided me the connection.
                    THIS DEALER IS NOT MAINTAINING ANY SYSTEM, SO KINDLY TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST HIM & ASK HIM TO PROVIDE THE CONNECTION TO ME IMMEDIATELY.
                    AWAITING A POSITIVE & QUICK REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE.

Thanks & Regards

UJJAL JYOTI GAS HOUSE
                    MANGALDOI (ASSAM)
                    TELL No. +[protected]

Sam Apr 15, 2009

The service provided by Alka gas egency, Bhubaneswar is horrible.No body picks the phone.It will be always in busy mode.During lunch time the phone will ring but no body will pick the phone.Today I tried from morning 10am to 1pm.The phone was busy but from 1pm to 2pm both numbers were ringing but no body picked the phone.Again from 2pm onwards the phone is busy... Do not know what to do.I cannot go the office also as my office timings are 9 to 5.30.Govt should take proper action against them.

• Ra
                    ram prakash ahirwar Sep 13, 2008

I was a LPG Gas connection with Agroha Indane harpalpur Extantion at Nowgong MP as per con.no.AI4668, SV.NO & date3259986/4/10/02 now in have shifted at Tikamgarh from Nowgong and submitted all papers of gas connection for transfer(TB voucher no 1652991 dt 5-2-2008)to MAA VINDHVASHINI GAS Agency Baldevgarh at Tikamgarh.then by gas agency has provided to me cylender and accessories after some days. on dated 12-9-08 on telephonic conversation at gas agency refused to transfer and say no any type of document for transfer submitted by you. so i request kindly take necessary action in this regards. thanks,

Indane Gas Connection — availability and mass level black marketing here

I have only one gas cylinder and here gas availability is very poor thats why i get problem .i have to wait...

Indane Gas Agencywater filled gas cylinders

Hi,

Sona Gas Agency is providing cylinders which have water filled in it...normally a cylinder lasts around 20-22 days for me...but this time my cylinder lasted only 12 days and i found that my cylinder has water in it...this is cheating and the agency and the supplier boys should be punished for this...i plan to take this up with the consumer court too.

-anandhi

3 Responses
                    • Pa
                      ParshuramMishra Mar 08, 2010

I am a subscriber of DEEP GANGA GAS agency of Ashiana Nagar Patna. It has supplied water filled cylinder to me which can be seen in the cylinder.Request for early action.P.Mishra, Shyamnagar, Maurya Path, Khazpura, Patna-800014.

• Pu
                      Pushpendra Dinker Aug 19, 2008

Hi,

I took new connection but I found that Gas cylinder weight is not proper, 3.25 kg gas was less.

I am trying last 12 days but all phones are not working, I am unable to booking my gas cylinder.

And other side supplier boys are doing black marketing openly in Mahipalpur, Rajokari, & Nathpura area with help of these type of agencies.

The legal action should be taken against Sona Enterprises.

• Pv
                      p.v.ram Nov 14, 2007

dear sir,
                      we have one cylinder connection, in delhi we are comfortable for this cylinder, because for order the cylinder we received with in 24 hours. now we are in bangalore here atleast they are taking 5 to 6 days. pls give the preority to single cylinder holders.

pls do the needful.

neela.

Indane Gasnon delivery of gas & misbehave

My self Jai Singh Parmar R/o H.no 408, sector 7-a Chandigarh

my consumer no is 13384, in my area one of the your gas dealer

M/s Bindlish Gas Service
                    S.C.O 184, 2ND FLOOR
                    Sector 7-c Chandigarh 160019.

That gas dealer did not deliver gas on our residence, because they said uwill not check our gas clyender, if u check the clynder we will not deliver to your residence, and they are using abusing language, and they threatnedus to fredge our consumer connection no.They says you can do what ever you want.kindly look into the matter and help us.

regards

Jai Singh Parmar
                    consumer No 13384

Mobile no [protected]

2 Responses
                        Madan Lal Oct 26, 2008

now I am trying to contact on phone No [protected]
                        the such phone No is permanently receiver off.

kindly advised me what can i do now

Thanks

Madan La
                        [protected]

Madan Lal Oct 26, 2008

R/Sir,

I have booked my Gas calender on 07-10-2008 personally.
                        customer care executive of M/S Desh Bhagat Gas Agency Islamabad, Amritsar
                        told me that it will take 4-5 days to dilevary the calendar .
                        When i remind on 14-10-2008 by phone No. [protected] then executive replied me that it will take more 2-3 days. but after passing 2-3 days nothing has received.
                        and after passed more than 20 days i don't have get dilevary of gas and I am facing .
                        hardship without gas .I am taking my food from Hotel along with my kids.please look into the matter seriously . My DBD No is 16685. for any diffeculty and diseases the Desh Bhagat gas will be responsible.

thanking you
                        Wish you happy diwali.

yours customer

Madan Lal (Lab. Supdt..)
                        Northern Railway Sub Div. Hospital
                        B Block Railway colony Amritsar.. Punjab.

Indane Gas Servicedelivery failure

I have transform my connection to Raghu gas service khandsa road gurgaon one month ago, but still after my 5 time complaint i have not received any cyclinder yet, also the landline no. of the deeler is busy & usually he did not pick any phone as i have dialed several times from different no.

Plz. help

SANTOSH KR BANERJEE Feb 13, 2011

I MY SANTOSH KR BANERJEE AGE 84 RESIDENT OF 210/44/2/6, CHATRA MUKERJEE PARA, (BANK COLONY) CHATRA SRIRAMPORE, HOOGLY 712204, CONSUMER NO. 6253 WITH SRIRAMPORE MUTI PURPOSE SAMABAI SAMITI LTD, MUKHERJI PARA LANE SRIRAMPORE HOOGLY . TODAY AS NO OTHER OPTION LEFT THEN TO POST COMPLAINT AGANIST SRIRAMPORE MUTI PURPOSE SAMABAI SAMITI LTD, AS 47 DAYS HAS BEEN PASSED BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT BEING DELIVERED MY GAS CYLINDER WHICH WAS BOOKED ON 29 DEC'10 VIDE BOOKING NO. 8296. I HAVE TO WALK 2 - 3 KM UP AND DOWN EVERYDAY JUST TO FIND OUT WHEN THE CYLINDER WILL BE DELIVERED. WHILE DOING SO THE STAFF OF THE AGENCY MISBEHAVE AND ALSO EVERYDAY ASSURE ME THAT IT WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN 2 TO 3 DAYS. BUT I AM ASHMED TO SAY THAT THIS IS THE SERVICE OF THE AGENCY OF INDANE GAS SERVICE. I AND MY WIFE AGE 74 HAVING HEART AND NERVE PROBLEM IS BEING HARRESD BY THE STAFF AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE AGENCY TO SENIOR CITIZEN. WE ARE COOKING IN OUR KEROSEN STOVE FOR EVERYTHING LIKE WARM WATER ALSO, WHICH IS BECOMING A PAINFUL VENTRUE FOR US. WHAT AND WHERE SHOULD WE CAN GO FOR HELP. SHOULD I KNOW WHEN I WILL BE DELIVERED MY DUE GAS CYLINDER

Indane Gasdelay in booking/delivery

I am having a consumer no. 1659 with the vikram enterprises, sector -1, indane gas agency, bokaro steel city, jharkhand - 827001.
                        They are booking for re-filling cylinder after 21 days of delivery and agian saying that it will delivered after 21 days. I booked for gas cylinder on 16.02.2008 with an assurance that the cylinder will be delivered within 7 working days. but the same has not been delivered till date. I have personally seen the delivery van distributing the same around the area.

I have to borrow cylinder from my neighbor for use due to such delay. they also harass me and ask to come time and again. they also do not respond positively.

• Ra
                            ramesh n Jul 04, 2008

Am Ramesh N resident of 12-5-90, SP nagar, Bharatnagar, Moosapet
                            I booked a gas cylinder 25 days back personally at NAMRATA GAS AGENCY Kukatpally, till now i could not get it
                            6 days back i booked thru telephone 1260
                            2 days back i again booked thru telephone 1260
                            Namrata gas agency tel no [protected], [protected] are always in engage 10 am to 5 pm
                            so what should i do kindly help me.

Indane Domestic Gas Cylindernot supplying in time, whereas sufficiently available in black market.

My consumer no. is NB 9896, i booked cylinder on 12-02-08, but till on 28-02-08 cylinder has not been delivered, whereas the same is sufficiently available in black market @ Rs.450/-..we are being compelled to buy in black due to such abnormal delay in delivery. may please check and correct the system adopted by our distributer.

Indane Gas Cylinderlate delivery and non delivery at my resident on2nd floor

My consumer no. is bg 17160 of sri basaveshara indane gas agencies, kalamma street, bellary, karnataka. my complaint is that the agency books a new refill only after 20 days says that they will deliver the refill within 15 days. but even after our repeated complaints of non delivery of the refill, they take nearly 30 days to deliver, that too they dont deliver at my resident which is on 2nd floor, they just make false excuse that the delivery man is a heart patient or that he has been operated for appendix, etc.. even after my complaint at the agencies office, they are exhorting me that you go anywhere you like to complaint regarding this matter.

Indane Gas — no supply of cylinder

Dear sir, this is to lodge a complain against a distributer of indane gas in agra, naming dube gas service...

Indanenew cylinder booking

Hi, I am Srinivasan residing in Vengalrao Nagar, Hyderabad. In the year 2004, I registered for my Indane Gas from Adimalik Enterprises in Ameerpet, Hyderabad. After a wait of 5 months I received my single cylinder gas connection.
                              Now I am in need of 2nd Cylinder. So when I enquired weeks back , they informed me that they have a huge backlog for 2nd cylinder connections for 2 years and hence they have even stopped taking registrations for the 2nd cylinder. I am not sure if they are doing for money or if this is the real situation.

Thanks & Regards
                              Srinivasan

Respond

Indane Gasforce for purchase a new gas pipe

I am the consumer of Indane gas and I would like to say that
                                The owner of Neo gas service Kalka (haryana) is very rude and discourteous because my gas connection is transfer here I was previous consumer of Vikramaditya gas agency Agra but now transfer to Kalka .
                                When I go to collect my cylinder & regulator from Neo gas services office then his owner forced me for purchase a new gas pipe which cost was 175 rupees when I have already a gas pipe
                                And he say if I don’t purchase it then he can’t give me my cylinder , regulator and he don’t registered me as a new transferred consumer .
                                What should I do?