Indane / Indian Oil Corporation company logo
Indane / Indian Oil Corporation
reviews & complaints
Indane / Indian Oil Corporation
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

338 complaints
122 resolved 216 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Go to website

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation reviews & complaints 361 - 338

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation complaints 338

M

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - lpg cylinder being supplied with water in it & still no action after complaining

Refer consumer no. 06309 and the order no. 6054 dated 22nd Sep. 2009 .
Received Gas cylinder with water in it And for that we have registered complaint verbally $ phonically to the Mehrangarh Indane & to the IOC complaint officer Mr. Sita Ram m no.[protected], but no action has been taken till date by them.

V
Sep 17, 2011

Sir/madam,
I m vikrant sharma, c-59 phase -1, pallav puram, meerut, my mobile no.is [protected], i m the customer of your esteemed organisation and my gas connection consumer no. is 13287 in the name of my brother prashant sharma of SHREE DARSHAN GAS SERVICES, pallav puram, meerut.
My problem is this whenever i make a call to the given no. [protected] and [protected] for booking the gas they does not pick the call, sometime they pick a call in making several time call, this time the cross the limit I have been making a call for last four days but no one responding the call, some time no. comes busy because of the pick known no. I want them to do public dealing fairly, pick the people call to booking the gas.
And your sales person Mr neeraj rana, he has never picked the call, tell them to receive the public call.
thankyou
vikrant sharma
CITY HULCHUL

A
Sep 09, 2010

sir/madam,
i am (raj kishor 129 kheora nawabganj kanpur up 208002 mobil no. [protected]) a customer of your organizations and my gass connection consumer no is 5005-s of krashna sai enterprises. my problems is when i booking the refill on my consumer no, the refill is delivered at my place for the minimum time is 10 to 12 days and some times they refuse my booking order. and when i call them after 7 to 8 days for the refill they are replied(if your requerment are very urgent you can transfer your account from krshnasai to another). and sir, one thing i want know how long the gape for the refill booking ? becouse krishnasai are taking the booking for a minimum period of 21 days. so please tell me the details and i will be very happy for kind actions. with regards...

D
Mar 30, 2010

sir/madam,
i am (Deb dulal Maiti, 373, 3rd floor, Chirag Delhi, new delhi.110017. mobile no. [protected]) a customer of your organizations and my gass connection consumer no is 19582 of Cactus Lily Enterprises. J.B.Titto marg, new delhi. my problems is when i booking the refill on my consumer no, the refill is delivered at my place for the minimum time is 10 to 12 days and some times they refuse my booking order. and when i call them after 7 to 8 days for the refill they are replied(if your requerment are very urgent you can transfer your account from Cactus Lily to another). and sir, one thing i want know how long the gape for the refill booking ? becouse Cactus Lily are taking the booking for a minimum period of 21 days. so please tell me the details and i will be very happy for kind actions. with regards...

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - mis management & mis behave of m/s khudiram enterprises

M/S KHUDIRAM ENTERPRISES is the sole retailer of cooking gas of IOCL at jhargram. as per law the cooking gases are the emergency services declared by government of India. the Jhargram is highly sensitive maoist prone zone. we, the general people facing bondhs at least 12-15 days regularly in a month. but giving the excuses of terror may happen in bondhs the said company closes their outlet in a regular passion. by this way M/S KHUDIRAM ENTERPRISES is denying to provide one calender of cooking gases in a month.

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - home delivery is too late connection number 21533

i have an home indane gas connetion since 4 years from distribtor Madan gas, yamuna nagar.i have booked gas for home delivery on 12-09-09.nd i have got waiting number 2671 nd they said to me that they will send this gas with in 15 days.after 15 days i called madan gas agency nd told tat i need gas.they said to me that plz wait for 2 days ...with in 2 days gas wil be in ur home..after 4 day i called back .nd they replied same.now on 10-10-09 gas is not delivered in my home..i called agency many time but same reply...now what can i do.i have no extra cylinder for gas nd no gas in my home..i take cylinder from my relative for few day..but u know how long relative will help us.so plz solve my proble..my gas connection number is 21533.plz plz solve that problem.

gulshan kumar

N
Oct 07, 2009

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - supply under weight lpg refill cylinder

Dear sir,
Namaskar
I, N. Singh resident of B-1 T.B.Hospital, shri Aurobindo Marg.New Delhi-110030. I am custmer of (Indane) Mohnil Gas Service, I.I.T. Chowk, Near Essex Farm, New Delhi-110016. My Cust. No. 29426. I observed and complaint that the delivery man suppling 1.5 to 2 Kg under weight refilled LPG cylinder & also not bring weighting scale as mention on the delivery slip. I have complaint many time but there is no improvement.
It is requested that necessary action may be taken in this regard please.
Thankigh you.

Your's Faithfully

N. Singh
B-1 T B Hospital
New Delhi-30
Mobile- [protected]

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - delay gas supplay &booking

NO GAS SUPPLY BOOKING ON23/09/2009. NO BOOKING BEFORE DAYS 22 AFTER SUPPLY MY CONSUMER NO.1549 TIKKA GAS SERVICE MANSA

T
May 11, 2010

SIR
WITH RESPECT AND HUMBLE SUBMISSION I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT DUE
TO DELAY GAS SUPPLIY.MY CONSUMER NO-10531 DT 25/01/2000.
DISTRUBUTORS CODE NO-[protected] AND AGENT NAME KITCHEN BEST.
BOW MARKET, P.O.CHITTARANJAN, BURDWAN, PIN-713331, WEST BENGAL,
S.C.BISWAS
ST-38, QR-17/D
PST-CHITTARANJAN
BURDWAN, WB

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - activation of dead connection.

I, RAJKISHORE MAHATO having Indane connection no. 16690 from M/s Dharchula Gas services (Scaned copy attached) at Dharchula in 2004 was working in NHPC then. I have left NHPC in 2008 and joined NTPC...

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - non-supply of cooking gas timely

Dear sir/madam,

I am a customer of Indane domestic cooking gas having consumer no. 6067 in 'Mrs Fancy Cook', 3/1, Sadhanhari Mukherjee Road, James Long Sarani, Kolkata-700034, West Bengal, with code no. [protected].
I booked for a refilled cylinder under order no. 6959 dt. 12.9.09, which is still wanting in spite of expiry of 17(seventeen) days. On enquiry I am informed that supplycould not be made due to want of sufficient supply of refilled cylinders from your end.
Consequently the suffering of our family is inexplicable in this month of greatest 'Sharad festival' of West Bengal.
Please verify and take judicious steps under intimation to me.
Thanking you,

Yours faithfully
Provat Sardar

I MY SANTOSH KR BANERJEE AGE 84 RESIDENT OF 210/44/2/6, CHATRA MUKERJEE PARA, (BANK COLONY) CHATRA SRIRAMPORE, HOOGLY 712204, CONSUMER NO. 6253 WITH SRIRAMPORE MUTI PURPOSE SAMABAI SAMITI LTD, MUKHERJI PARA LANE SRIRAMPORE HOOGLY . TODAY AS NO OTHER OPTION LEFT THEN TO POST COMPLAINT AGANIST SRIRAMPORE MUTI PURPOSE SAMABAI SAMITI LTD, AS 47 DAYS HAS BEEN PASSED BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT BEING DELIVERED MY GAS CYLINDER WHICH WAS BOOKED ON 29 DEC'10 VIDE BOOKING NO. 8296. I HAVE TO WALK 2 - 3 KM UP AND DOWN EVERYDAY JUST TO FIND OUT WHEN THE CYLINDER WILL BE DELIVERED. WHILE DOING SO THE STAFF OF THE AGENCY MISBEHAVE AND ALSO EVERYDAY ASSURE ME THAT IT WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN 2 TO 3 DAYS. BUT I AM ASHMED TO SAY THAT THIS IS THE SERVICE OF THE AGENCY OF INDANE GAS SERVICE. I AND MY WIFE AGE 74 HAVING HEART AND NERVE PROBLEM IS BEING HARRESD BY THE STAFF AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE AGENCY TO SENIOR CITIZEN. WE ARE COOKING IN OUR KEROSEN STOVE FOR EVERYTHING LIKE WARM WATER ALSO, WHICH IS BECOMING A PAINFUL VENTRUE FOR US. WHAT AND WHERE SHOULD WE CAN GO FOR HELP. SHOULD I KNOW WHEN I WILL BE DELIVERED MY DUE GAS CYLINDER

T
Dec 13, 2007

i am a customer of Raj Kiran Indane Gas Service, agra road, near Bijali Ghar, Aligarh-202001 having the customer ID R-07522. the agency delivered a filled gas cylinder at my home on 12/12/07 Bill no is 20208. The Waight of cylinder was 26 kg which is 5 kg less than actual waight. i made complaint on same day to agencies office. but still i am waiting for their response. please let me know for future inconvience what should i do.

H
Sep 29, 2009

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - too much delay

am consumer of Indain Gas 9 CONSUMER NO IS 64605) my address is "J 106 Jaipuria sunrise green Indirapuram Ghaziabad, U.P, my gas provider is Indain and my agency is Yadu Gas agency sahibabad, i have booked gas on 18 sept 2009 (BOOKING NO IS 25792), till now [protected]) i didnt rcvd Gas cilender, what to do, agency ppl says they dont have gas, when they are supplying in Black 400/450 INR. is their any one in this curupt sysstem who realy listen these type of complaints.

deepak sharma
+91-[protected]

May 14, 2010

I am consumer of Indane LPG. My consumer No is SH32444 with Shahi Automobiles (Gas), 8 Sadar Bazar, Delhi Dantt - 10 (83.01.0440). I booked a LPG cylinder on 13 May 10 over phone. As always happens with this gas agency, the official who took my details gave me no reference number but told that a LPG cylinder would be delivered at my address after a four or five days. But it was to my hard luck that LPG cylinder in use at my residence exhausted on the night of 13 May 10, leaving me without any cylinder. This situation forced me to visit the aforesaid gas agency on 14 May 10 to collect a LPG cylinder. But the officials refused to give me a LPG cylinder for the reason that they do not have gas cylinder to supply to me. My futher request could not impress them. Instead, the officials started bahaving in a very aggressive manner. They all said that enough supply of LPG cylinders is not being received. That is why they are making supply of cylinder to the consumer after four days from the date of booking. On 14 May 10, the agency is supplying cylinders which were booked on 10 May 10. The attitude of the officials is very poor. Indane Gas Authorites are requested to look into the functioning of the aforesaid gas agency where waiting period is always 4 to 5 days and officials placed by the agency are not ab le to handle the customers properly.

RR Rajbhar, New Delhi, Mob [protected]

L
Sep 24, 2009

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - gas leakage complaint

We have complained of cylinder leakage (33907 is our consumer number) this morning at 0830 am and till 1 pm, nobody has attended from Vir Gas Agency. We have also complained to IOC customer care cell, and they informed that only VIR gas agency should attend the complaint. But so far nothing has happened, and we urge the agencies take up the complaints seriously

May 07, 2014

yesterday we changed cylinder and we found gas is leaking so we changed the tube too but still again its leaking please check and do the needful.66283 was the customer id please send someone to check...

B
May 05, 2013

Sir,
my Indane gas booking ID is 7588. Name Meyyazhgan. Yesterday I changed the cylinder And noticed that there is a leakage in the cylinder.I called the emergency cell at once but no response.How can I rectify that and whom to call please guide me so that I can use my stove.I am not able to cook now.
Meyyazhagan

Sep 18, 2009

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - Dwarka Gas Agency- A Shame for IOL Brand

Hi,

I want to complaint for DWARKA GAS AGENCY (K 1/4, Raja PuriOpposite Sector-5 Dwarika, , Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075).
My Consumer No is 17230. I had a very bad experience since the first day I went to book the connection. Before going there I enquired on the telephone about the papers required for new connection but the lady was not very keen to tell me so I decided to land up there itself and submitted all required documents. The lady told me to wait atleast for a months time. After completion of one month again I visited that place and surprised me by saying that they don't have any papers with this name for new connection. Now again I submitted all documents and waited for my connection.
When I visisted there after one month they told me that I must have got the letter. When I told them about not receiveing any letter and almost lost my temper. She handed over 1000 bunch letter to me and asked me to search for my letter. My hard luck rules there also and i didn't find any letter with my name so asked them to check out on their COMPUTER SYSTEM. Finally got one copy through their system.I thought now receivin letter will end up my troule but NO they have decided to make full use of me. They asked me POST my letter myself to the address and once it will reach at my residence I can deposit the money and take one form stating "CONNECTION NUMBER" so I followed all their order. Only after a day I got the letter and took it the same DWARKA GAS AGENCY . Almost after three months I finally got ONE cylinder at my doorstep. At the time of submission of MONEY I deposited for two cylinders but till date I don't have any clue about the SECOND CYLINDER.
Above that all staff was verey rude, not at all HELPFUL.

Now I want to fill up the gas but from last three days I am not getting any POSITIVE response.
They should "CLOSE DOWN" their agency.

THEY ARE JUST MAKING MONEY OUT OF IT.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT "INDIAN SHOULD CANCEL THEIR DEALERSHIP REGISTRATION"

Dear Sir,

I am a customer with Verma Gas agency at A 60/12 Gali no-9 west vinod nagar, Mandawali, Delhi. My consumer # 22333. I had booked on the 4th of March, till today i did not get the gas. Kindly help me in this regard.
The weight of cylinder 3-4 kg less from it's actual weight always. and hawker not bring weighting machine with him.

Instead of 5 to 6 days it takes two three weeks always. Several times they advise me to re-booking gas. I have noticed that other customers also has similar complaint.

Thanks & Regards
Prashant Raizada

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - refund of deposit

To
Respected G.M.Sa.
Rajasthan State Office
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Rajasthan
Sub:-To Release our Servo Shop Deposit
Res.Sir,
I myself dealer of Nakoda Filling Station Nimbahera status that

1.I have deposited Rs 50000.00 on 01.08.2000 at DOLG Jalampura Chittorgarh by DD No.[protected] of Bank Of Baroda branch Nimbahera and collected receipt No.00247 dt.01.08.2000 duly signed by Rajendra patni DOLG Operator’s have deposited servo shop deposit by name as Nakoda Oil Center Nimbahera.
2. Corporation did not sign any agreement with us and not provided any facility as signboard, furniture, fixture, computeretc.
3. After that we have write many latter to refund our deposit but all in vain.
4. Mr. I.L.Negi visited our R.O. and collected our original receipt an indemnity bond and a request latter from us to refund our deposit but late he transferred and we couldn’t get any response.
5. In many Dealer Convection I have raised this matter but till no response.
6. At Dealer Convection Udaipur you took seriously this matter and we have submitted all necessary papers to Sh.Girish Jain.
7. It is requested to respectfully that please look this matter and oblige us.

Thanking You

[protected]
[protected]
14.09.2009

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - gas booked on 18-08-09 but not delivered yet

gas booked on 18-08-09 but not delivered yet every time gas agency do this type of delay why ?

CONSUMER NO. 3273 RAJ FLAME GAS AGENCY NAJAFGARH ROAD MOHAN GARDEN BOOKING NO. 1 DATED 18/08/2009 MAKE COMPLAINT ALREADY TO GIVEN BELOW

EMAILS Mr. V. VERMA EMAIL : [protected]@indianoil.co.in Mr. B.S. GIRIDHAR EMAIL : [protected]@indianoil.co.in
Mr. ROHIT NARAYAN - AREA OFFICER [protected]@gmail.com

THANKS

L
Sep 07, 2009

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - complaint against dealer of gas agency

Repected Sir

My name is Lenin I am an authorized gas connection holder of M/s Cosatal Gas Agency, 6/226 P & Q Gods Own Building, Valappu, Malippuram P.o.Vypin, Ernakulam, Kerala, Pin-682508 . My consumer number is 2424. Since last July 13th 2009 i have booked for gas and the booking no is 2929. but till date ie. on [protected] days ) they have'nt delived a single cylinder to us. when we phone several times regarding this, they will neither not take the phone nor tell us to come and take the cylinder if we want .

So sir please take necessary actions against the above mentioned Agency.

Thanking you

Vypin, Ernakulam,
Kerala District.
Ph.[protected]

Dear Lenin,

We from IndianOil have heard your complaint and we thank you for pointing out the issue you are facing. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you on this account.

IndianOil operates an effective problem-solving/customer guidance mechanism for Indane LPG-related issues through its www.indane.co.in website. We request you to log into this site and provide us the required data relating to the issue faced by you. This would enable us to revert to you with a solution/reply within a defined time frame. Alternatively, you can also ring up our Toll-Free number [protected] to register your complaint/feedback/comment with us.

Besides the above, you can also contact/walk into the Customer Service Cells attached to our 46 Indane Area Offices spread across the country to register your complaint. Contact details/addresses of these offices are available in our corporate website (www.iocl.com) at http://www.iocl.com/CustomerSeviceCellsN.aspx

G
Jul 07, 2014

To, The Marketing Manager, Indian Oil Corporation, Indian Oil Bhawan, Dhakuria, Kolkata - 31 Respected Sir, With due respect I Goutam Chabri Now residing at Vill+PO - Kushberia, PS - Uluberia, Dist - Howrah is a regular customer of Indian Oil LPG of Bani Gas Agency, Birshibpur, Uluberia, Howrah bearing consumer No. 1679. since long I am not received the supply of gas in a responsible time. Sometimes the date of booking differed by the agency and supply becoming in ordinate delay. They also not supply me the number of gas booking. In the month of June 2014 I have booked the gas on 19-06-14 over phone but till date I have not received any LPG Gas cylinder. Sir, I being a police officer can hardly persue the matter. My family members suffer a lot for this. In the above circumstances I seek you kind intervention so that I can get the gas regularly. Yours faithfully, Goutam Chabri, LPG Consumer No. 1679, Uluberia, Howrah.

May 26, 2014

Worst service from Dumdum Cantonment Indane Gas Supply.

Dear Sir,
We are fed up with Indane gas supply of dumdum Cantonment. Every time they become late to deliver or do not deliver saying that consumer are not available at home. This is the worst service from Indane Gas Supply.

Please stop the drama of Dumdum Cantonment Indane Gas Supply.

Regards,
Sandeepan Biswas.
MTL appt. 107 KMD road,
Consumer No-229927
Mob [protected]

V
Jun 27, 2011

Dear Sir,
My name is Pritpal Singh and my Consumer No. is 05146. I booking a single gas cylinder on 29.05.2011 by automatic refill booking system and my registration reference No. is 208831 and cash memo no. is 5102. my delear are not deliver to cylinder to yet time. my delear name is Hasnshewari Gas service and phone no is [protected].

Please kindly take neccessary action.
my e-mail id is [email protected]

Thanking you
yours faithfully
(Pritpal Singh)
Vill - Arya Pally, Wajid Nagar
P.O. - Sahaganj, Dist - Hooghly
Pin - 712104 (W.B.)

R

Dear, sir my name Rajkumar Agrawal I am authorized gas connection holder no, 11743 hai Since last 28/04/2011 I have booked they have not delived a Single cylinder to us booking no, 8202 date 21/05/2011 tak not supley plese
Thanking you Gas agensey Name
jay Nayrean Gas Sarves

Rajkumar agrawal ShuagNagar Secter No, 1 Firozabad
HouseNo6, GaliN09/3 Durga Nagar Firozabad
Mob.No, [protected]

Repected Sir

My name is Pradip Kumar Paul, I am an authorized gas connection holder of M/s Cantonment Gas supply, 38A/a, J. N. Tiwari Rd, Dum Dum Cantonment, Kolkata -28. My consumer number is 228720. Since last 23rd December 2009 I have booked for gas physically but till date ie. on 07.01.2010 (15 days ) they have'nt delived a single cylinder to us. when we meet them regarding this, they always confirmed me and say "today you will get your cylinder", more than five times they said such words and never they receive any phone call.

So sir please take necessary actions against the above mentioned Agency.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
Pradip Kumar Paul
139, Sukanta Sarani Bye Lane,
Badra, Kolkata - 79
Cust.No. 228720

Dec 15, 2009

My name is Kamla Prasad Sharma. I m a n authorized gas connection holder of M/s K2 International, 252-A, Pocket 'N' Sarita Vihar, New Delhi - 110076. My customer number is 35235. I am facing problem with booking my cylinder, all the numbers given for booking are continuosly engaged. They are showing no response towards this. Kindly, help me in this case. My contact number is [protected].

Dec 12, 2009

Hi,
I have faced similar problem in Ahmedabad.
Please see attached complaint I have given to IOCL.
I would like to know more about what further actions we can take.
thanks,
Pratik

A
Sep 09, 2009

sir, myself arun k sharma from aligarh (amu) there is a petrol pump at gt road near dev motors(mauti suzuki show room ) named as KHAIR VALA PETROLIUM IS INVOLVE in the corruption usualy they cheat with the customer by giving petrol 900 ml and charge the price of 1 ltr. and also rude behavior with the customers.

Sep 07, 2009

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - gas leakage

Honorable Sir/Madam,
We are being serviced by MAYUR Gas Agency, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
My consumer No. AM 15451. We have reported Gas leak from the new gas cylinder, but to our dismay there is no one attending or listening. The complaint was recorded in person and the telephones but not being attended .

Hope complaints like leaking cylinder are to be taken up seriously.

Kindly take action at the earliest
Customer
D. Shanthamani

N

I am using INDANE GAS with consumer no 45592 from M/s S K Trading Co. Budh Marg, PATNA 800001. I find recurrance of gas cylender leaking though recified on earlier occassions. Today again leaking started just 3 days after I used a filled cylender. The pnone [protected] meant for EMERGENCY SERVICE CALL is choosen to be not responded. Distributors office is closed today being SUNDAY.

THERE IS NO ARRANGEMENT ON CONSUMERS SAFETY.
From;
Nila madhab Das
Jamal Road, Patna -800001
Ph: [protected].

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - refills not sent in time

NOT RECEIVING CYLINDER IN TIME
Dear Sir,
I have INDANE gas connection from Shyam Sunder Indane Agency in DDA mkt, Janakpuri, I have booked my cylinder on 20 Aug, booking No 45, my connection No is 29677, but the cylinder has not been delivered. The telephone Nos are not being attended and there is no way to contact or communicate with the Agency.

Col Subhash Chand
+[protected]

S

I am having Indane Gas connection No. 4206 through M/s. Modee Gas, Sankarankovil. I booked a refill on 14/12/2010 by Phone. The last refill supplied by them on 17/11/2010. I think I booked the refill with in the correct time duration (21days). Now after booking 14 days gone. When I asked them for delay of supply refill they replied me that due loads are not supplied regularly by Indane. I don't know what can I do? Theyabove mentioned supplier never supply the cylinders regularly. When we asking through phone or directly the didn't answering properly. Please take necessary steps to supply the refills regulary without any time delay. Awaiting for your reply.

With Regards,

M.Subbiah

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - home delvery & price recept not deleverd

Triveni Indane Gas agence Supaul ( Bihar) not a Home Delevery and not Gas price recept given her consumer, Kindly serious Problem

Rupam Kumari
ward No-19
Bhelahi
supaul-852131
Bihar

Dec 06, 2010

yes the above mentioned complain is true. the service of the working gas agency bhawani indane is very dull here. this agecy is not capble to deliver gas on time or home delivery. other hen it new caretaking shiv shakti indane is performing his task very nicely. it's service is very good so i also request to transfer us to shiv shakti indane.

thankful to u indian oil
Ravishankar jayswal Cons. No.-1417
SVR NO-[protected]

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - delay in delivery of cylinder and misbehave

State - u. p.
District - ghazibad
City - loni

Indane gas agency name — freedom gas service

Complaint —

I m the consumer of indane gas service. my consumer number is 4448434. (at freedom gas service loni). on 12/08/09, I apply for the refillinf of my cylinder, they book my gas, but on the due date I don`t get it, then I approch them they told me that they went to my house with refilled cylinder byt did not gat any body there, but the fact is this since last 40 days we all ar at home. they are telling lie. from that day they are extended the date of giving of refilled cylinder. there was no cooking gas in my house. I am in very much trouble.

Plz help me out

M/s. Paradise Enterprises
2727, Sher Afgan, Baradari, Ballimaran,
Chandni Chowk, Delhi - 110006

Sir,
At first no response no pickup phone at the booking time. I ask that, can anybody to hear and watch the activity of this agency 2727, Sher Afgan, Baradari, Ballimaran, Chandni Chowk, Delhi – 110006. Gas delivery in 8 to 10 days, I am not only there are many customers to face this problem.
I request you that please solve our problem.

Aug 04, 2009

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - late delivery of lpg gas cylinders

I am a customer of Indane Gas, based at Dehradun. My consumer number is 0512.

I wish to express my strong dissatisfaction with Indane's dealer/distributor, Kishen Gas Service (Code 156451), and lodge a complaint against them.

While this dealer promises delivery of gas cylinders within 10-15 days from the booking date, they never deliver cylinders before 25-30 days or more, counting from the date when the booking is made.

Often, nobody picks up the phone and we have to go to the dealership to book gas. And then, one has to visit the dealership repeatedly – at least 3-4 times – before they actually give the cylinder.

To cite the latest case, I made my last booking on the 13th of July (booking number is 2303) and the gas cylinder has not been delivered to this date, despite repeated reminders and visits to Kishen Gas Service. This causes a lot of inconvenience.

I will be grateful if someone at Indane can please look into the matter and take necessary action.

Sameer Kumar

Pankaj Sharma
C 165, Gokul Path
Vaishali Nagar
Jaipur - 302021

My nearest LPG distributer is Asaldurg Enterprises, Gandhi Path, Jaipur.

I have applied at 15th January for the new connection, they provided me a Indane Consumer Registration Slip N. 5320, and told to me to come after 15 days for the connection.

I had visited after 15 days and they told us that new connections are closed for sometime, Come after some time.
and like that I had to visit the office of that 5 to 6 times but they did not give any genuine answer about the new connection. after that I had told about this matter to a Senior Citizen and then He has gone with me to the office and then the office employees told us to submit the documents again with a aphidabit.

then I have submitted the all documents to the LPG distributer, after that they told me that the mechanic will come to check that you have already a connection or not.

After this happening the mechanic came after 7 days, and checked with fine condition that we have not any connection before.
The mechanic told me to visit LPG center and take the connection immediately.
then I have gone to the Asaldurg Enterprieses to get the connection, Now they told me that the regulator is not available so we can't give you the connection.

Means I did not get the connection again.

I heard that they are giving connections by taking some extra money and a shopkeeper is handling this for the LPG company.

Please take appropriate action for this as I am getting very frustrate with this all happening.

I shall be very thankful if some action will be there.

Pankaj Sharma