Having problems with BharatGas?

BharatGas reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 13, 2007. The latest review lpg connection was posted on Sep 24, 2019. The latest complaint vijay enterprise of bharat gas is not providing service and office attendants are very rude was resolved on Dec 13, 2014. BharatGas has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 133 reviews. BharatGas has resolved 64 complaints.

BharatGas Customer Service Contacts

Fax: +91 44 2621 4055

BharatGas Complaints & Reviews

Sep 24, 2019

Bharatgas — lpg connection

The office timing is from 9:30am till 5:30pm. The staff is usually available at 9:30am except the cashier...

Bharat Gas — subsidy

My agency : Nanda Gas services, Dehradun 248001 Consumer no. [protected] Dear Sir. I am 65 year old retired...

Bharatgasexcess charging for domestic cylinder

I have a connection with Padhmavathy Bharat gas agency, Selaiyur, Tambaram East, Chennai 600073. For consecutive second month the gas delivery person is charging INR860 for delivering the cylinder at first floor. We have also engaged bharatgas in the past in Mumbai and lived in 10th floor, never faced this kind of overcharging there. Here in Chennai the deliver person is very kind enough to insist higher cost and not ready to collect the billed amount INR808. I strongly lodge a complaint on such behaviour and wish to get it corrected immdtly.

Bharatgas — service

Dear sir I have a new connection Bharat Gas from Saraswati gas agency Yamunanagar Haryana pin code no...

Bharatgas — unethical behaviour from bpcl gas agency (jyothi gas agencies, tripunithura, ernakulam) - denied to change the leaking regulator

We are using the BPCL gas connection from 03.06.1989. Today after 27 years of usage we approached the same...

Bharatgas — distributor

Dear sir, Myself, Rabindra Bhunia, son of Narayan Chandra Bhunia (consumer no.[protected]). My fther i...

Bharat Gas Limited — non delivery of cylinder

I Had Booked Lpg Cylinder On 25/06/2015 Vide Booking No. [protected]. I Had Received A Message On 27/05/2015...

Bharatgaslate in gas delivery

I am upendra sharman, a consumer of bharatgas. I booked my booked my gas on 16th april 2015 but till on 24th may 2015 I am unable to receive my cylinder. my consumer no. is. 982. my booking no. is. 7184. & my dealer name is prem gas agency katihar. please kindly do something regarding this. I complaint so many times to my dealer but there is no response from there side.

Vijay Enterprise Of Bharat Gas — vijay enterprise of bharat gas is not providing service and office attendants are very rude

Dear distributor, My name is mrs. nina prasad and my bharat gas customer id: [protected] enrolled with vijay...

Bharat Gas consumer no [protected] online booking has block by distubutor

Sir/madam
      I mr. srinivas is resident btm layout bangalore I am using bharth gas past 2, 1/2 years consumer no [protected] and my distubutor bangalore gas agency code 126915. I have booking on 24/06/20014 ref no.[protected] gas has not come, again I have booking on 26/06/20014 ref no. [protected] two times booking as cancel by distubutor I went ask distubutor chethan prakash is the owner of the bangalore gas agency why my refill gas not come till now, he became angry with me and shouting like rowdy. and ask me very is passbook I said its misplace ok you buy new passbook its cost rs.1000/-. why should I pay so huge amount if you not pay the amount I will block the booking and who will complaint I don't care. so please take immedely action to the distubutor

• Su
          suriyasai Jul 04, 2014

Sir/Madam
          I Mr.srinivas is resident BTM Layout Bangalore I am using bharth gas past 2, 1/2 years consumer no [protected] and my distubutor Bangalore gas Agency code 126915. I have booking on 24/06/20014 Ref no.[protected] gas has not come, Again i Have booking on 26/06/20014 Ref no. [protected] two times booking as cancel by distubutor i went ask distubutor chethan prakash Is the owner of the Bangalore gas agency why my refill gas not come till Now, he became angry wIth me and Shouting like rowdy. And ask me where is Passbook i said its misplace Ok you buy new passbook its cost Rs.1000/- . why should i pay so Huge amount if you not pay the amount i will block the booking and who will complaint i don't care . SO please Take immedely action to the distubutor

Bharat Gas Agency / LPG Cylinderspoor service

Hello Sir,

One of the victim from Bowenpally area Secunderabad.

Our Bharat gas distributor is M/s Rajeshwara gas agencies, Kompally.
        The problem is I am their customer for last 3 years ad it has never happened that we receive the gas on time as promised.
        Their phone lines are always engaged!!! It will be highly difficult to get the gas cylinder delivered in 20 days. It always takes minimum of 20 days to deliver after repeated calls and pleading them and this time they have crossed the limits its already been 25 days and yet no sign of cylinder and when i called the lady who picked up the phone dropped the call without any explaination.

I have tried various means to bring it to the note of authorities concerned. However I see lot of vendors and shop keepers getting cylinders from their store directly without any connection!!! This you can witness when you visit their shop.

I believe Bharat gas should look into it seriously and to improve the services.

Please Sir, do look into the matter and do the needful.
        My consumer no is :29686 in the name of Shree ram Singh. my booking date is 30 May which is still not delivered.

Regards,
        Shree Ram Singh

Bharat Gas delay delivery and threatening ladies

my name is naresh jain from mayiladurai. tamilnadu. i have booked gas connection in Vignesh Bharath Gas Agencies
          G.H.Road mayiladurai and its contact number is. [protected]. booking was made on 19th of may 2014 and still now gas has not been delivered when ever we call they say invoice has been made it wil deliver today every day it is been said the same and every booking we face the same issue, if forced for delivery they say ladies to come and take the delivery such threatening way. whenevr they deliver late they ask for fifty rs extra for delivery facing so huge problem here, please help us. they do same with many people all are harrased heavily and here we face much trouble as we are north indians and language problem. ladies are been harassed. kindly help us and please cancel licence of such agencies who trouble public and treat us with harassment are they giving us free cylinders ? kindly do the need full thank u .. my contact number [protected] jai hind.

Bharatgas Agency / Dhanalakshmi Gas Agency — cylinder delivering guys abusive towards ladies

HI Team, am a consumer of BharatGas with his distributor dhanalakshmi gas agency jermiah road vepery chennai...

Kitchen Flame (LPG Distributor Bharat Gas)stealing of subsidized lpg cylinders

Dear Distributor,

I have not received my subsidized cylinder against booking reference number as below.

[protected] 12-Jan-2014 1 D 22-Jan-2014

This is the fourth instance of stealing of my subsidized cylinder by you (Kitchen Flame) in the last 10 month. Instead of delivering my subsidized cylinder for booking dated 12 January, 2014 you raised a fresh booking on your own and have sent to me the cylinder with market rate. This morning, status of above mentioned booking was "P" (Pending), Now you have just changed it as "D" with back date (22 Jan 2014) without delivering cylinder to my home.

Repeated complaints and visits to your office never serve any purpose, just refer the complaint history in attached pdf. Not a single complaint has been addressed, Shame on you!

Ramanand

stealing of subsidized lpg cylinders

Bharat Gas branch office not deposit prop document

Respected Sir
              Rajendrra Rai S/o Ramnath Rai Vill-Post- Nainsand Distt-Jaunpur .Uttar pradesh India our KYC form #6021382.we are deposit to prop document branch office Grecy Bharat Gas Agency Banjarepur Gaurabadshapur Jaunpur .Office staff he saying your not accepted to prop document
              Sir applicant have a problems what I do this

Bharat Gas Agencystill not get new connection

We have registered for gas new connection but still not getting any response from gas agency.It is upto 1 months gone we have booked for new connection.Whenever go there these people are giving reasons like:
                1. New Connection is not available. Many people like you are waiting for the same.
                2. Come after 2-3 days.etc
                What to do in ths case?We really do not understand that.. are we customer for a reputed Company or Beggar, as we need to beg several times to take a single Gas Connection.

• Mo
                    mohit dubey Mar 10, 2011

sir mene 11feb.2011 ko gas book kariy thi mera booking no.14291 haiaur cylender ram dhan k naam se hai lakin abhi tak mera gas cylrnder ghar nahi aaya karpya kar k iise jaldi bhejne ka kast kare

Bharat Gas new connection

Respected Concern
                  Greetings of the day !
                  We have recently shifted from Mumbai to Ahmednagar. We have transferred our Gas Connection of Bharat Gas from Mumbai to ANR.
                  My spouse has been visited to Anand Agency, Vaiduwadi, Ahmednagar (MS) 414003 several times to get Gas Cylinder. She got some funniest answers instead of the Gas Connection. Answers from the concerns as below :-
                  1. Why dont you try some another dealer.
                  2. New Connection is not available. Many people like you are waiting for the same.
                  3. Shortage of Gas Connections as supply made to uttarakhand.
                  4. Owner is not available today.
                  5. Come after 2-3 days.
                  My spouse is visiting almost from a month and at present we have taken the Gas Cylinder from our neighbour on temporary basis.
                  We really do not understand that.. are we customer for a reputed Company or Beggar, as we need to beg several times to take a single Gas Connection, which is transferred from one city to another city.

Adhunik Bharat Gas Jogiwala Dehradun Uttrakhand India — gas cancelation

sir .my ( narendra semwal) father have two gas conection first for him, and second for my brother and bhabi...

Bharatgascylinder

sir, my name is y.rajireddy.im from hyderabad(shameerpet).i have booked the cylinder since 4 months back, till now they r not delivered .so many times i had called to that agensy but they r not given proper reply.not only me our total village people are also not get the cylinder from last 4 months.we dont know what happening in that agency.but the delivery boys are selling the cylindersat the cost of rs-800/-per cylinder.many times we asked them but they are telling this cylinders are not ur's these are another's whos not taken.Thatsy we are complainting u to please solve our proublem.This not for me only, this is from my total village peoples voice.Please kindly solve it.

• Ha
                        Hailey Sebastian Oct 03, 2016

Thanks a lot, this really is a truly awsome article! I was searching for the same form some time ago and found a great service with a huge forms library. You'll forget about paperwork when you try PDFfiller. TX Comptroller 01-339 can be filled out in 5-10 mins here "https://goo.gl/r1GBMm".

• Go
                        gopal kanahya Mar 28, 2012

have a Bharat gas connection registered with manvir gas service delhi (E-2 chand bagh main wazirabad road and my consumer no. is 44113174I am not very sure whether there is real shortage in gas supply or my service provider is creating artificial shortage. Off late I have never received gas cylinder within 17 day

• Nd
                        nd pancholi Feb 28, 2012

SIR my con.no. is18357
                        I have booked my cylinder before ten days from today 28th February, 2012
                        still i cant get it after many and more repeating calls
                        i am answered it has already sent but i cant get it
                        i am in fear what i will do if my continue cylinder stops
                        please do needful and console as soon as possible

• Si
                        sivarajan Oct 23, 2010

Respected sir/Madam,

Consumer number : 27167

I have booked my LPG Gas cylinder 1 month before, still i won't get my cylinder and they couldn't response softly & gently. I reached office ( Madhavaram Branch ) personaly and meet that branch Manager and complaint him regarding this issue 1 week before still i won't get my cylinder. Please check and do favour for me.

Note : They gave 3 landline number
                        [protected]
                        Please check these numbers whether they pickup the call or not.

Thanks & regards,
                        Sivarajan.s

• La
                        lalita Apr 18, 2008

Hi,
                        I'm having a bharatgas lpg connection & since 2 years
                        we have been facing the same problem.

Everytime I book the refill, they dont send.And even after calling them up for 7-8 times, they send.
                        It's really poor service & I'm fed up with the agency.Strict action should be taken against Prateek Agency, Banaswadi, Bangalore.

Thank you.

• Ke
                        Keshav Mar 12, 2008

Delay in supply. Decline to book till 30 days of delivery of last cylinder and take further 8-10 days. No response from Company.

• Sh
                        sham Feb 21, 2008

I have registered for additional Gas Cylinder at Agency Panvel Gas Sevice – Panvel mahad Branch one month back. I was promised that allotment will be done within Five days. But i have not received the cylinder in the last 30 days. Whenever i call, the line is always engaged and sometimes they said out of stock... such irresponsible reply.

Bharatgasdelay in new connection of cylinder

Dear Sir,
                      My self Jagadish Pradhan i have put a complaint against MS Devi Gas Agency Because of delay in service.I have diposited the form and money on dated 05.05.2012 but still now there is no gas cylinder given to me.I am Suffering from long days. Kindly help me and do the needful.

Thanks

• Vj
                          vJay Nov 01, 2012

i want to new Bharat Gas connection so can u help for that...
                          Kothrud Area nr, Natraj Gas Agency...
                          Jay [protected]

• Gi
                          girijakant mishra Mar 30, 2011

I booked on 1st march 2011 but till today i couldnot receive the refil cylinder domestic, after contact the supplier telling for another 7 days.whose fult is this? what is the normal time?Is this applicable for every one?

• Dr
                          Dr.Girish Chandra Naugai Dec 30, 2010

Consumer number-10298 (Girish Chandra Naugai)
                          Address- B-19 Pushpanjali Apartment, Priyadarshini Nagar, Bareilly
                          Date of booking-16/12/2010 at S.No. 33
                          Address of Agency- Chandra Gas Agency
                          27- B.D.A. Complex, Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)

• Ra
                          RahulYadav Dec 11, 2010

i am the costumer of Bharat Gas Agency PARTAP JYOTI . my consumer no is 6871, company is not providing me reffil on time. and when we go to there office they misbhave us. and they cant listen our voice...
                          contact no:[protected]

• Ak
                          aksha28 Feb 25, 2010

cylinder booked on 12th February. as of today 25th of February, it has not been delivered. booking done though SMS and the reference no. is 638185 and in the name of Shri Ramkrishan, consumer no. 23734. Complaint lodged. concerned authority, please look through.