Imperial Tobacco Australia Logo

Imperial Tobacco Australia

Having problems with Imperial Tobacco Australia?

Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service Contacts

121 Winterstoke Road
Bristol
Australia - BS32LL

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service. Initial Imperial Tobacco Australia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Imperial Tobacco Australia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Imperial Tobacco Australia. Discuss the issues you have had with Imperial Tobacco Australia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Imperial Tobacco Australiachampion ruby 25g tobacco

Hi
My name is les karamoshos I purchased a pouch of 25 g champion ruby from woolworth's in the suburb of dingley 3172
When I went home and opened the packet I found it to be very dry and crusty I drove pack to woolworth's and I explained to the lady that I would like pouch to be replaced with a new pouch or a refund.
He response was that she cant refund or replace the pouch of tobacco because I had opened the packet.
I replied well its not my fault I had to open the packet of tobacco to consume.
I am very surprised at this as it has never happened before.
I can be contacted either on [protected] or [protected]@hotmail.com

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 29, 2019

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. As you have provided your contact details above, a customer service representative will be in contact with you within the next 24 hours. Should you have any queries regarding your tobacco products in future, we invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Imperial Tobacco Australia25 gram riverstone premium rum blend

I bought a 25 gram pouch of tobacco On the 25th of October 2019 from Sorell Tas Woolworths and since opening the pouch I keep finding sticks and barky stuff all through it I would like a new pouch of tobacco cause I virtually cannot smoke the [censored] and this isn't the first time it's happened to me buts it's the first time I've ever complained about it so I would like a new pouch to replace the one I bought full of [censored] thank you

25 gram riverstone premium rum blend

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 29, 2019

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Imperial Tobacco Australiarothman blue 20g rollies

I have smoked Rothman blue 20g tobacco pouches for 7 years now
      And the last 3 packs I have purchased the ziplock on the pack has been broken
      Not glued one side to the pack so the freshness does not last I'm very disappointed in this as I have had to throw away 2 packs now because of this
      They are expensive and I am now considering changing brands

rothman blue 20g rollies

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 29, 2019

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. Unfortunately as Rothmans is not one of our brands, we recommend you get in contact with the manufacturer to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps cigarettes

I purchased a 40 pack of JPS Menthol Cigarettes from my local woolworths and I found that one of them has only about a quarter of a filter in it. Normally I would be happy to just brush it off and not worry about it but at the price of over $50 for each packet and this not being the first time this has happened, I expect to get what I'm paying for.

Imperial Tobacco Australiaparker & simpson blue 25g

Well I bought two packets of Parker & Simpson blue on Wednesday 23rd of October 2019.
          First packet normal, but when opening this packet today I was surprised to find that it came with a large strip of tape which had ruined a chunk of the tobacco not to mention there is also sticky bits on some of the other tobacco as well. Also to mention I've been finding chunks of bark throughout the packs I have been buying.

parker & simpson blue 25g
          parker & simpson blue 25g

Oct 22, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — parker & simpson blue 25g pouch

Purchased tonight at Coles in Hastings Victoria. Tobacco is artificial looking, very finely chopped, fluffy...

Imperial Tobacco Australiawhite ox 25gm

Hi recently I have been getting a lot of bark n chunks of bark throughout various pouches of white ox I have brought. I haven't complained in the past as I thought it may have just been a random mess up from the factory but the last pouch contains a large unsmokable bark. I've been a loyal white ox smoker for over 16 years and love smoking it.
            But due to the amounts of bark recently I am thinking of finding another brand. I feel saddened that your quality of the product is declining and at the cost of the product these days getting the quality that I'm getting isn't justifiable.

I have added photos of the bark and the pouches I have brought since july2019. I'm a single mum and can't afford for this to keep happening. I'd like some kind of acknowledgement and response to this complaint and the issue rectified.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 23, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps tabacco 25gms

I used to smoke jps gold taylor mades until they got to expensive never had any complaints now i have to smoke jps tabacco it is the worse tabacco i have ever smoked its full of dry stemy bits and its very dry tabacco i have brought it about six times now and i will not buy it again and most of my friends smoke as well and i have told them not to buy it im so dissapointed in the tabacco its such a shame because like i said i used to smoke jps taylor mades and enjoyed them

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 18, 2019

Oct 15, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — horizon cigarettes

I have been using Horizon cigarettes for a number of years, trying different strengths and lately have been...

Oct 11, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — 50 gram white ox superior dark blend

I have been a loyal customer for 16yrs purchasing a 50g White Ox every 4-7 days each purchase costing me...

Imperial Tobacco Australiachampion legendary ruby

I purchased a 15g pouch of tobacco and it had a lot of thick brown cardboard type material mixed in with the tobacco. I believe it may be due to bark or off cuts from the tobacco. It was disappointing as It ended up being about 30% of the pouch and tobacco isn't cheap in Australia. My local tobacconist would not refund my money or exchange the pouch. I would like to be reimbursed

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 08, 2019

Oct 07, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — jps blue 30s

Upon opening my packet of jps blue 30s i noticed a small pin hole in one of my cigerettes i didnt think much...

JPSwindsor blue cigarettes

My son and I have been smoking windsor blue cigarettes for years. The last three packets of cigarettes we bought taste awful like poison. As we did not get receipts for these we could not take them back to the shop where they were bought. That is nearly £30 in money. I think there should be a way to return these cigarettes and receive remuneration.

Oct 01, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — 25g pouch of jps endless blue

my name is jae castle i live at 50 bourke street brassall 4305 queensland australia.i purcased the pouch from...

Imperial Tobacco Australiawhite ox 50g

Lots of scrap(twigs, bark) that cant be smoked as the smoke just wont burn, had a few pkts that were very dry like it has been stored in a hot place, the last pkt i bought has the lining not secured and some of the tobacco was under the lining and the rest on top, very dry and full of branch bits that can not be smoked, we have smoked white ox for over 30yrs and at the price of $96 pkt its not on. Pls fix this or we will be looking at other options. A response would be nice pl.Thanks [protected]@y7mail.com

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 01, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australiawhite of 50g

Hi team,

Unfortunately I would like to address an issue I recently had with white of 50g, I had just bought this product and unfortunately had so many stems in it I think on 20g of it was smokeable, never had a problem in the past and love the product, just unfortunate that I had spent the money and got nothing for it, very unhappy

Rohan beugelaar

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 07, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australiawhite ox

White ox pouch both sizes consistently underweight!
                        Customer for many years.
                        A few weeks ago I decided to start weighing my pouchs due to the visual size differences I was noticing.
                        I have not had a pouch weigh up correctly I'm at least 10 pouches.
                        Have the empties and #s of them written down along with weight
                        Today purchased 2 50gm pouches, opened one only and it is 2grams short
                        The numerous 25g pouches I've weighted averaged 1gm short with one being almost 3gm short.
                        As mentioned by others, the bark has increased and consistency is poor.
                        I have had a few pouches which has had black chunks in it, unsmokable, like molasses or similar
                        Thanks
                        Anthony
                        [protected]@icloud.com
                        [protected]

• Updated by Anth35 · Nov 07, 2019

Hi there
                            Just wondering how you guys are going with what I returned
                            Thanks

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 01, 2019

Sep 26, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — riverstone ryo tobacco 25g

I smoke Riverstone regularly and the past 2 weeks each pouch has huge chunks of branch/stem in it which make...

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps endless blue 25g pouch

This week I purchased a pouch of jps blue from my local coles, only to find that it's filled with long stringy bits of bark. All it shows is the lack of quality control, and how the companies are using bark as filler to make the pouches weigh higher, It's horrible as a consumer to see the lack of quality control across the range especially if you're paying $35+ for a pouch.

jps endless blue 25g pouch

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Sep 26, 2019

Sep 22, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — white ox 50g tobacco

I have purchased a 25g white ox tobacco bar code [protected]... The other day from local.. Very...