Having problems with Camel?

Camel Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Camel Customer Service. Initial Camel complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Camel above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Camel. Discuss the issues you have had with Camel and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Camel Complaints & Reviews

CamelSnus robust

Hi, good day-
I wonder if Other customers are complaining about this. ??
I'd say an average of 20% of the cans of snus that I purchase have a portion of the pouches that are unusable. They seem to have corroded and have holes in them. The photo that I sent is an extreme example from a can I bought last week. Normally it is maybe four or five of the pouches that are unusable.
I buy one to two cans each week for the past three and a half years years and this has been my consistent experience. So roughly 40-50 of the ~250 that I've purchased have not been satisfactory.
Please advise.
[protected]@gmail.com

Snus robust

Jan 11, 2021

Camel — 99 fire drops off

I bought my husband 6 cartons of Camel 99' last Wednesday, the second carton he opened up, when he i...

CamelCamel Double Purple

Since Camel Purple came out I have been only smoking Camel Purple
    I personally thought that its the best thing since sliced Bread Every month my Hubby and I would buy our self's four cartons for the month.

But lately it came down that we get dud smoke more often for instance the last carton we Bought at Makro Wonderboom some of the smokes the ball was already popped the whole packet is like that. I hope the next packet wouldn't be like that otherwise I will find myself a new brand.

We really love Camel Purple and we get really upset if we do not get what we pay for and smokes is expensive.

Liezel

Camel Double Purple

CamelCamel silver crush constantly changing boxes

Because of this I kerp getting the wrong cigarettes and it's frustrating bc you change SO OFTEN abd little minute differences the sales ppl have trouble giving out the right ones. I now have to go back, after I just got home from work, and exchange them. It is very upsetting as I did not want to leave my home again tonight. My email is [protected]@gmail.com

Camelsnus

Dear sirs: have been using camel snus for years. I like the no spit flavor and convince. But have to bring a problem that I've been having to your attention. For the past months I've had the packets have been opening at the ends! When this happens my mouth gets the snus in it. Nothing like having a mouth full of debris floating around on your teeth. I find this unacceptable. Snus is not cheap and I feel like I'm being ripped off! I think someone needs to 5-S your process to find then figure out how to Eliminate this issue. I have been trying other brands and will continue to. I prefer your product but can't except debris floating around the inside of my mouth.

• Cy
            Cy Cascade Jan 25, 2021

This is common in the robust flavor I use, too. In combination with the ‘corroded’ ones with holes in them, I feel it would be the right thing to do to compensate or issue some vouchers for the 40-50 tins that I’ve paid full price for and only received partial product.

Camelonline coupons

Hi, i am a life time smoker of Camel. So when i see coupons, i use them. Online coupons are great, if they would work. I always get error messages. For example, just now, i got the error message try again later S62.
          This happens a lot. Sometimes the coupons work, sometimes they dont.
          This problem needs to be fixed.
          If a company offers something, it needs to be accessible and work.

Camelcamel activate double (purple)

Beginning of January 2020 I bought a carton of Camel Activate Double (Purple). I am now halfway through the carton i.e. on the 5th packet already and all of the cigarettes are damaged. Neither of the two (2) buttons to "activate" the menthol etc. are able to be pushed/broken, leaving a very bitter taste in my mouth.
            My email address: [protected]@yahoo.com
            Cell phone number: +27 [protected]
            Desired resolution: refund for damaged goods

Jan 03, 2020

Camel — camel crush - mobile coupons

Disappointed and confused as to why camel's website is so temperamental in regards to mobile coupons. With...

Dec 13, 2019

Camel — camel snus

Hello my name is Jonathan and I am a die hard Camel costomer, and fan of all that is Camel. I recently bought...

Camelcamel menthol

Why are camel menthol and silvers identical packing now?! My husband bought a pack about a month ago gets home and starts yelling because they gave him silvers. I laugh it off and tell him he should have looked at them. Thing is it's not like they are in your have before you purchase them. Yesterday I went to town and bought myself and my friend a pack of smokes. Toss them in my purse and forget about them until my other pack is out. Pull it out today FREAKING SILVERS! what a waste of money we won't smoke these and now we have to get in the car and go get smokes AGAIN! Please change the packaging so they don't look the same!

Camelcolor in cigarette pack

The new cigarette pack where you want people to color them in, first of all which adult is gonna take their time to color in a cigarette pack?!? Its feels like your product is being made to attract children to it I disagree with the color your own pack as it seems you want children to be playing with cigarette packs which is highly disturbing and should be changed back to a normal cigarette pack

Camelcamel snus - frost large

from: [protected]@gmail.com

I have been buying these pouches for years and average about a pack (15 pouches) per day. Over the past couple years they have always been great but in the last few months, I have purchased several tins that contain ripped up pouches in them. Sometimes a tin will have 3-4 ripped pouches with tobacco everywhere inside and I have to throw them away of course.

Is there something different in production or a reason why this is happening?

It's a bit frustrating and I am curious to understand why this is newly happening. Please email me back at [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Camelcamel "blue"... camel "silver crush"

Could you please get a message to the idiots, responsible for changing the
                    exterior packaging, to quit changing the look of the packs. So many times I
                    have gone to tobacco shop and have been given the wrong packs because
                    the "silver menthol crush" looks so much like the lighter "silver crush"
                    They used to be in a "white package" Now they are the UGLY BLACK>
                    Now the Camel "blue" has changed on the exterior package. NOT GOOD!!
                    Keep it up and I will change brands for sure.

Sep 13, 2019

Camel — coupons

It was my birthday this month and was sent an email to claim a 2.50 off mobile coupon. Go to redeem it and I...

Camelcamel snus winterchill

I bought a roll and one of the cans in the roll did not have the plastic seal on it... I have five other cans that pouches have been busted and i have not been able to even put them in my mouth... Then there r some that the seal is so thin they bust in my mouth so this is six cans i have had problems with. I have had this problem before can you please help me out with this.

camel snus winterchill

Camel Tobaccocamel menthol crush silvers

Figured i'd put my 2 cents (as a devout smoker of camel crush menthol silvers for the better part of a decade¬hing else whatsoever) but figured id complain & publicly state for those non smokers or smokers of other brands etc (whom acted like I was ridiculous & nuts when I told them I didnt want a new style package because they taste like marb smooths (what I smoked way back when, prior to silvers) so here it is you non-believers & the "crazies that arent really crazy" the newly designed camel menthol silver packs are100% positively noticably different than the regular packs! They taste like marlboro smooths!! Do not buy the new packs if you can help it, it's a complete waste of your money. And going into camels pockets everytime you buy one hoping its a regular tasting pack. Its a clever effing scam that's most definitely making them a load more money on our dedication to silvers and its taste specifically. Shame on you camel. Take your foolish choice to capitalize on our loyalty. Its pathetic to say in the least!!

Aug 09, 2019

Camel — camel crush menthol silvers

Have been smoking camel crush menthol silver since they first came out. It was around the time Tobacco...

Aug 06, 2019

Camel — camel activate

Good day I have been smoking camel for years, camel activate, mint for the last 2 years and ever since the...

Camelcamel activate

We buy a lot of Camel activate purple every week. I have been so disappointed with them lately, I buy these cigarettes because of the taste of the purple coming through but in order for the cigarettes to have this amazing taste you need to "pop" the little ball on the inside of the cigarette.. if only..

like always we bought few boxes of cigarettes this past week just to be disappointed again. in only 2 boxes I fount about 5 cigarettes that don't have any ball on the inside for me to "pop" there out of a box of 20 I only have 15 cigarettes.. this is such a waste of my money and I am so disgusted with this.

Surely you should have a quality check in order for this not to happen.

hope that someone can correct this!!
                          Looking forward to your response.

camel activate
                          camel activate

Camelwebsite

i have been locked out can not get back in but i get the emails from this company and coupons also how can i fix this problem i have been locked out of other tobacco web sights for the same company i dont understand if i can get a email why cant i log in i want to log in without being locked out if i can get a email from this company why can i not log in

• Je
                                Jersey25 Jul 30, 2019

Me too, I get a coupon every now and then, maybe, every 3 months, but wow. You click "forgot username" it takes you to the sign up page, you click, forgot password, it takes you to the sign up page...enter your information and it says, yo have an account go to login in. How about the point that I forgot my username or login? Nothing ever sent to the email (which the site recognizes) just a loop of trying to enter what you think you recall. I have been trying for 4 years to log into this account. SUCKS!! My spouse gets all kinds of stuff from the brand she smokes because she is able to access her account on the website! Mobile app for Camel just as bad. Disappointed-