Japan Tobacco International [JTI] Logo

Japan Tobacco International [JTI]

Having problems with Japan Tobacco International [JTI]?

Japan Tobacco International [JTI] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 21, 2011. The latest review Amber leaf tobacco was posted on May 18, 2021. The latest complaint Hamlet 5 Miniature Cigars UK was resolved on Apr 19, 2021. Japan Tobacco International [JTI] has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 73 reviews. Japan Tobacco International [JTI] has resolved 22 complaints.

Japan Tobacco International [JTI] Customer Service Contacts

+41 227 030 777 (Switzerland)
+1 201 871 1210 (United States)
+44 193 237 2000 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 040 240 (Ireland)
+43 1 313 420 (Austria)
+32 24 620 211 (Belgium)
+45 43 245 960 (Denmark)
+49 65 168 610 (Germany)
+39 258 3471 (Italy)
+31 207 213 500 (Netherlands)
+351 214 224 000 (Portugal)
+852 25 859 211 (Hong Kong)
+62 218 067 0500 (Indonesia)
+60 320 949 011 (Malaysia)
+63 26 202 500 (Philippines)
+65 67 387 978 (Singapore)
+27 115 407 700 (South Africa)
+82 27 325 711 (South Korea)
+66 22 046 994 (Thailand)
+84 838 990 088 (Vietnam)
Rue Kazem-Radjavi 8

Birger Jarlsgatan 57 B, 3 tr, SE-113 56 Stockholm

Hong Kong
42F, Tower 1, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay

Indonesia
South Quarter – Tower C, 7th Floor, JL. RA Kartini Kav. 8, Cilandak Barat, Jakarta Selatan 12430

Japan
JT Bldg. 2-1, Toranomon 2-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8422

Malaysia
6th Floor, Menara Manulife RB, № 6, Jalan Gelenggang, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur

Philippines
Penthouse, W Office Building, 28th St. corner 11th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634

Singapore

18fl., 68, Saemunan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, 03184

Taiwan
7F, № 32, Songren Road, Taipei 110

Thailand
38th Flr., Bhiraj Tower at Emquartier, 689 Klongtoey Nuea, Wattana, Bangkok 10110

Turkey
Capak Mahallesi 2561 Sokak № 12, 35860 Torbali - Izmir

UAE
Platinum Tower, 7th Floor, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Cluster I, P.O. Box 11124, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vietnam
9th Floor, Pearl Plaza Building, 561A Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh city

Brazil
1285 Avenue – Distrito Industrial, 96835-666, Santa Cruz do Sul

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Japan Tobacco International [JTI] Customer Service. Initial Japan Tobacco International [JTI] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Japan Tobacco International [JTI] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Japan Tobacco International [JTI]. Discuss the issues you have had with Japan Tobacco International [JTI] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Japan Tobacco International [JTI] Complaints & Reviews

Japan Tobacco International [JTI]Amber leaf tobacco

I purchased a 30g pouch of Amber leaf original tobacco, it was sealed in a plastic wrap etc.
When I opened the pouch the tobacco was much more dry than usual and tasted stale.
Never had a problem until now, but begrudge paying £17 for something I had to throw in the bin.
I have taken a photo of the barcode if this helps.
Many thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Corinne

Email address: [protected]@gmail.com

Japan Tobacco International [JTI]Hamlet 5 Miniature Cigars UK

I have purchased a pack of 5 Miniature Hamlet Cigars stamped B I H07 A02. Bar Code [protected]. In the United Kingdom.

I have found one cigar in this pack to be of sub standard quality which I have set aside unsmoked for future reference.

'If' the product is a genuine JR Freeman & Son/Japan Tobacco Product then I am appalled by this sub standard issue, the outer tobacco leaf wrap is showing a clearly visible paper tear and cheapens the whole product for me, I ask myself would Mitsuomi Koizumi find this acceptable as a product he would enjoy himself? I would think not.
    I am also a consumer of your Pro logic vape products and find them excellent even and have enjoyed them products without fault.

I extend my deepest apologies if this product turns out to be a counterfeit product.

Mr P. Dean
    Manchester UK
    email [protected]@outlook.com

Hamlet 5 Miniature Cigars UK
    Hamlet 5 Miniature Cigars UK

RESOLVED

Japan Tobacco International [JTI]Amber leaf 30g

On 20th October 2020, I decided to make a roll up from the 30g amber leaf tobacco i bought from Asda yesterday 19th October 2020. Only to come across this i have no idea what it is, its like chocolate brownie sort of texture. i want a full refund and compensation this is disgusting, the amber leaf tobacco have been going down lately is but this is on another level vile.

Jan 26, 2020

Japan Tobacco International [JTI] — sterling dual cigarettes

I purchased this pack of cigarettes today, I smoked two cigarettes from the pack the third cigarette as you...

Japan Tobacco International [JTI]holborn yellow 50g

I have been smoking Holborn Yellow for a few years now, I purchased a pack this morning from my local McColls and this is the first time I have opened a pack to find no rolling papers.There is no batch number on the pack to identify it. I am only forwarding this as a complaint in case there is a problem in manufacturing process or packing.I you need any more info please contact me( [protected]@inwebx.com )

Regards
        Derek Morris

Japan Tobacco International [JTI]mayfair sky blue

Not very appealing when you open a fresh pack of cigarettes only to look at the first tab you pick out to have bits of mould at the tip of it, within the tobacco. Cut a different tab open to see if it was just the one, only to find mould all through out this cigarette aswell. Not very pleased in the absolute slightest. On the upside however this has helped me smoke less as im physically repulsed at smoking thinking this could be in any cigarette

Japan Tobacco International [JTI]amber leaf 50 gram

Hi
            I have just put my hand into my tobacco (amber leaf) to roll a cigarette and am pretty disgusted with the burned false (well I hope it is false) nail that i have just found. I will add photos to what I have found. I have been smoking amber leaf now for 10 years and never come across anything so repulsive like this before now. I would have thought that your manufacturing procedures should have picked this up.

Japan Tobacco International [JTI]mayfair super king 29 pack

I just bought a pack of Mayfair Superking 29 pack from Apple Garage, Crumlin Cross, Dublin 12.

I noticed the pack look odd, it was not full like other packs. When I counted there were only 25 in the pack, at 1st I thought I had got the wrong cigerettes but no they are Mayfair Superking.

I paid €15.50 expensive enough but to be left short is quite frustrating. I would be very grateful if you could check this out as soon as possible. I have attached photos showing the batch number. Hope this is a once off.

Kind regards

Jackie OToole
              [protected]@hotmail.com

Jan 27, 2019

Japan Tobacco International [JTI] — winston slide red

Good day and thank you for taking the time to read this! I have been smoking winston slide red since 2015 I...

Japan Tobacco International [JTI] — only 19 cigarettes in a 20 pack

I bought a 20 pack Sterling Dual Double Capsule, and there was only 19 in the pack. Your products are...

Cowdenbeath

Japan Tobacco International [JTI] — mayfair sky blue cigarettes

After finding my cigarettes would not smoke in the normal fashion I discovered a inch long stick of wood in...

Japan Tobacco International [JTI] — sterling dual

brought a packet of sterling dual and each cigarette did not have the click in them to make them menthol...

Japan Tobacco International [JTI] — done with them

For many years I have been their regular customer because of a perfect quality. But I noticed one thing and...

Sackets Harbor

JTI Mcdonald — noise

During the 2 weeks holiday construction, JTI decide to clean the shop and using compressor 8 to 6 for 2 week...

Montreal

Japan Tobacco International [JTI] — camel classic

Ive bought 2 packs of Camel Classic which i smoke a pack a day both the packs Tobacco pops open infront of...

Japan Tobacco International [JTI] — amber leaf 50g tobacco

Hello i recently brought your 50g of tobbaco, amberleaf, i always buy this i have never ever had a problem...

Japan Tobacco International (JTI) — sterling dual

I have been smoking sterling dual for a while now but a few days ago when I bought a new packet from my local...

Bristol

Mayfair Cigarettes — 20 pack cigarettes defective

I have recently bought two packs of 20 Mayfair in which the butts have separated from the cigarettes as I...

London

Mayfair Cigarettes — Mayfair sky blue cigarettes

The latest packet I have bought have defective cigarettes in it. Attached is a photo. The tips come of a...

Mayfair Cigarettes — Mayfair king size cigarettes

Dear Sir / Madam I purchased a packet of 20 Mayfair kingsize cigarettes and everyone I lit up was impossible...