Having problems with Duty Free Depot?

Duty Free Depot reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 1, 2008. The latest review They processed my payment, have not sent product ordered was posted on Aug 11, 2020. The latest complaint awful was resolved on Feb 14, 2014. Duty Free Depot has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 58 reviews. Duty Free Depot has resolved 17 complaints.

Duty Free Depot Customer Service Contacts

Saint Louis, Missouri

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Duty Free Depot Customer Service. Initial Duty Free Depot complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Duty Free Depot above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Duty Free Depot. Discuss the issues you have had with Duty Free Depot and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Duty Free Depot Complaints & Reviews

Duty Free DepotThey processed my payment, have not sent product ordered

On July 1, 2020 I ordered 4 cartons of John Player Special Blues, for a total of $155.96. On July 2, 2020 I received an email from [protected]@dutyfreedepot.com telling me that my order # 970510 had been charged and processed and that I should expect my order to appear in approximately 28 days. It has been almost 7 weeks since then and they do not answer their phone, nor do they answer the emails I send them. I want either my money back or my cigarettes.
Thanks
Joel Kotrc

DutyFreeDepot.comCigarette cartons not received

I've been ordering dutyfree cigarettes for many years off and on. I recently started ordering them again last july 2019, I haven't recieved all the orders I've placed since then, I write down all the orders when I receive them, I've tried contacting them by phone and don't understand Spanish when I call I have all my orders that I haven't recieved, please help thanks dusty carter

Duty Free DepotDuty Free Depot merchandise

I order from DutyFreeDepot on July 2019. After several shippings I did only get my order partially on Dec 2019. And I decided to cancel my order and request a refund by Feb 2020 . I was shocked when I saw the refund was less than expected even when I proved with picture and evidence that I received less product than they thought. It's completely unbelievable lack of ethic what DutyFreeDepot is doing

Duty Free Depotmissing shipment

I have had TWO shipment attempts in the past three months, and NONE have been received. The tracking info provided shows that they ended up in New York at the USPS receiving facility, two in July and two replacements in August. Neither the USPS [buncha losers there, in my opinion] nor Duty Free Depot have returned my inquiries, despite repeated attempts.
        We ordered from DutyFree last year and after TWO attempts finally received our packages. I thought it was a one-time ‘glitch', but apparently this is their status quo.
        I can't even get anyone to refund my money... is this a scam or what???

missing shipment

Duty Free Depotcigarettes

I tried emailing them and called phone number mot working whats going on i want to cancel my order because it hasn't been processed the co its called dutyfreedepot i don't understand why they let them announce stuff to scam people who and how the consumers will be protected from this kind of stuff it it seems legal and legit i reall dont get it please someone help

Duty Free Depotorder number 931020

Are you guys out of business?
            Should I contact my bank and file a complaint to have the money refunded due to service not rendered?
            I didn't get an answer from the last complaints and emails I sent you. So here you go again... This order is for 10 Cartons of Dunhill Fine Cut King Size + 2 free cartons. Status: Waiting for Fresh stock Do you expect to receive them soon? Can you replace them with something else?

May 07, 2019

Duty Free Depot — cigarettes

Do not order from this guy!! "a one man show", places an order back in January, never received the complete...

Jan 03, 2019

Duty Free Depot — $50 to reopeen account?

I had been satisfied with them for years, than all of a sudden they turned bad. And look at this e mail I got...

DutyFreeDepot — tobacco products

Back in August, 2018 I ordered 12 cartons of Karelia Menthol cigarettes, paying by echeck. I quickly received...

Duty Free Depotnever received my order, not responding to phone calls or emails

On September 01, 2018. I placed an order to Duty Free Depot. My order number was 913648. My order was for 4 cartons of 777 Red Cigarettes. The total was $87.96.
              My payment was a e-check.
              I wrote several letters mailto:[protected]@dutyfreedepot.com, none were answer.
              I phone the company @[protected], which does not answer.
              No way to get customer support. They refuse to answer.
              Very unethical behaviour. It has been over 115 days still without an answer.

Duty Free Depotnever received order, no answer to emails or phone calls

Dutyfreedepot is terrible, don't deal with them. No way to contact customer service .
                Customer Support Phone Numbers
                Phone:
                +[protected] No one answer.
                No Response to email.
                I placed an order Sept 2, 2018 for 4 cartons of 777 Cigarettes. . The package never arrived! It has been over 3 months.
                I paid them $87.96.
                Shipping was outrageous $36.00
                I emailed them several times to ask why I hadn't received it.. I called and no answer on the phone.

Duty Free Depotduty free

Hello,

I recently travelled on Monday 26th November from JFK-LHR on flight BA 1515 22:25, Terminal 8.

I purchased duty free at my gate, from memory it was gate 4. I purchased a bottle of Ciroc Pinapple vodka for $43 and also 200 Marlboro cigarettes. The lady at the duty free wrapped the goods in bubble wrap and in a carrier bag which she did not seal. She said the goods will be waiting for me at the aircraft door, which they were.

We had a connecting flight at LHR, which meant we had to go through security again. Because the bottle of vodka was not correctly sealed at JFK, it was confiscated at LHR. The bottle of vodka was clearly unopened, but they would not allow us to take it, and therefore $43 down the drain.

The security at LHR advised us to take photos (which are attached) and contact you.
                  I'm extremely disappointed, I do not understand why we weren't given the duty free in a sealed bag as all airports usually do this? As the bag was only given to us at the aircraft door, I presumed this was the reason why.

I would like either a full refund or a replacement bottle sending to me if possible.

I look forward to your response.

Kind Regards
                  Miss Kimberley Power
                  +[protected]

Duty Free Depotcigars-parfum

I ordered Captain Black cigars several years ago from this company.Unfortunately I didn't received a few of them.I let them know and ask for to resend again.Their policy was not about the sending the new one they gave me points instead of them.Now I am trying to make an order for a parfum.Actually I started to try over a year ago.But some reason they cancel all my orders.I sent them my credit card and id card information as they asked and not worked again.By the way they already have my credit card information from my previous order. They can't blame me about my credit card because I use it all the time even with my international orders. I think the reason for canceling my order is my points.It costs 56 dollars and they don't want me to use it.
                    Anyway after I use my points I will not order anything from that website

Duty Free Depot — receiving what I ordered

I placed an order on February 28 for 12 cartons of cigarettes. My order number is #900259. I received 6. I...

Chester

Duty Free Depotb&h order # 883833

Dear Mr Thomas,
                      My Order #883833 Descriptor with DutyFreeDepot.com On Sept 07, 2017 for the total of $324.90 has been charged and over 30 days, I'm not receive any item yet, if you don't have any goods you can tell me the true, and i can wait for some more time it 's okay, why cheating me like that .!! I tried to called [protected] and [protected] no one answser, and e-mail is block.
                      I'm requesting my order must be ship out or refund to me . please be nice Ok !

Anh Le

DutyFreeDepot.comscam

I paid them, and i got nothing. Please read the conversation:

You did not do anything in the period I mentoned below. Dit`nt you read it?
                        Please come with another reason! This can`t be the reason…
                        Please ship this order!
                        Jan Nolles

Van: [protected]@dutyfreedepot.com
                        Verzonden: donderdag 17 augustus 2017 13:44
                        Aan: [protected]@hotmail.com
                        Onderwerp: RE: RE: Thank you for your interest in www.dutyfreedepot.com RE: Thankyou for your interest in www.dutyfreedepot.com Re: Thank you for your interest in www.dutyfreedepot.com Re: Order

we cannot do anything regarding an order from a year ago.

About non delivery,
                        because I ordered 2 cartons cigarets ordernr. 811569 and paid this 17 juli 2016,
                        because I informed you that I had recieved nothing on 16 august 2016,
                        because you said you reshipped 22 august 2016,
                        because I informed you on 19 september 2016 I stil had recieved nothing,
                        because the trackingno`s you named RY901499148L and RL9015024371L do not exist,
                        because I waited half a year and stil recieved nothing,
                        I ask you now for the refund of $ 75, 96 I paid to TIAN.BIZ (Visa)
                        Can be paid to Jan Nolles NL RABO 74 [protected]
                        You asked me if it was alright for me if you would reship this order, and I said yes.
                        Now on 25 april 2017 nothing heard or seen from you.
                        Now on [protected] nothing heard or seen from you.
                        Now on 24 –05-2017 and almost a year ago I have not seen anything from this order. Why?
                        Now on 10-07-2017 and a year later, I have stil not seen or heard anything from this order.
                        No it is 19/07/2017 and stil not seen anything from you. Please send this order!
                        No it is 17-08-2017 and stil not seen anything from you. Please send this order!

Wat is the problem?

Greetings,
                        Jan Nolles

Duty Free Depot — fraud

First two transactions were smooth, as I contacted customer service through the 800 number. The third...

Duty Free Depot — confirmed refund of money not received.

Please read correspondence below which is all self explanatory. I have not received any response from Duty...

DutyFreeDepot — unethical behaviour

I placed an order with dutyfreedepot on 3/30/17.The order was 2-cartons of cigarettes.The order arrived...

Duty Free Depothello

Can't find the email address you gave me, you sent me 400 and asked me to give you an email to send the others to you and there is the matter off being charged £205 instead of £181, have screenshots of the bank staments, I think maybe because you charged my card after the price had changed!?

Will I receive a refund of this? (£25approx)

Please send email address