Menu

complaints

Everything420 Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Everything420 at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Everything420 has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Everything420. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Everything420 complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Everything420 complaints

ComplaintsBoard
L
6:57 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Everything420 Disappointing Quality: My Experience with Everything420's Smoking Accessories

Everything420 is a website that sells smoking accessories and other stuff for 420 enthusiasts. I ordered a couple of things from them and I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with the quality of the products. They were so bad that I threw them away just one day after getting them.

I mean, seriously, these items were total garbage. They looked like they were made by a five-year-old in their backyard. The materials were cheap and flimsy, and they didn't even work properly. I was really hoping for something better, but I guess you get what you pay for.

To be fair, the website itself is pretty easy to use and the prices are decent. But if you're looking for high-quality smoking accessories, you might want to look elsewhere. I wouldn't recommend Everything420 to anyone who wants something that's going to last more than a day.

Overall, I was really disappointed with my experience with Everything420. The products were terrible and I felt like I wasted my money. If you're looking for quality smoking accessories, I suggest you keep looking.

Read full review of Everything420
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
C
5:01 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Everything420 Misleading Advertising: Everything420 Doesn't Honor Advertised Discount

So, I was checking out Everything420 and saw a product that was advertised as being 30% off. I was pretty excited about that, but when I went to buy it, they wouldn't honor the discount. They tried to get me to settle for a measly 10% off instead. I mean, come on, that's not even close to what they advertised! It's pretty misleading if you ask me. I think it should be illegal to advertise something as being a certain percentage off and then not honor it. It's just not right. I was pretty disappointed with my experience and I don't think I'll be shopping there again.

Read full review of Everything420
Hide full review

Is Everything420 legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Everything420 as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Everything420 stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Everything420 should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Everything420 earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Everything420 achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Everything420 has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Everything420 has claimed the domain name for everythingfor420.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Everythingfor420.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Everything420 website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Several positive reviews for Everything420 have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Everything420 and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Everythingfor420.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Adult content may be available on everythingfor420.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Everything420 protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The registrar associated with Everything420 has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.

Overview of Everything420 customer experience

Everything420, an online store for smoking accessories, has received numerous complaints from customers. Many have reported poor customer service, delayed shipping, and receiving damaged or defective products. Some customers have also claimed that the products they received were not as described on the website. Additionally, there have been reports of unauthorized charges on credit cards after making purchases on the site. Overall, Everything420 has a poor reputation among consumers and should be approached with caution.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Everything420 contacts